Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Doll

Started by c@sh, September 06, 2009, 06:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegas55

Here's the thing about Maryse IMO. She is built like a truck and she REALLY loves being that way. If you REALLY want to get a FS experience with a woman with a body like hers, how many do you have to chose from? You can find "Pretty" escorts all over the world in every city. How many bodies like Maryse's will you come across? So don't let "Pretty" get in the way. If you think she is "Attractive" (Not the same as pretty to alot of us) then you should go for it! You are not looking to marry her or show her off to your friends. I'll admit that if I had to stare at her face all night, I'd probably not get too aroused, but the second she stripped down, I guarantee you I'll be like steel in 30 seconds flat! Hell, the first time I saw those most recent Awefilms clips, I got so hard my dick was sore for hours. Not from wanking it, the erection was so SEVERE that it hurt a little!

Bottom line - if you have the cash, don't mind spending it on such things and Maryse is attractive enough for you, GO FOR IT! You won't have that many opportunities in your life.


racerx009

Truth Vegas55, well stated.

kontarenda2


I agree with Vegas55 and racerx009
Nice girl with a beautiful face to find an elementary and a woman like Maryse, with a body composed of muscle and sex encounter is not so simple .. :P
I think, to earn 1000 euros in order to spend on something that you really like, this is quite normal, except we do not live for pleasure? ;) ;)

Scissorfan1995

So guy I had my next session some weeks ago this time with muscle doll. I always wanted to book a session with a huge fbb and I always loved her legs.

Her English with emails was not bad and it was easy to set up a session. I asked for scissors and some wrestling (not competetive).

When she greeted me she was wearing casual sporty clothes and was very friendly and smiling. She then changed to some other clothes and we started. She flexed a bit first and let me touch her arms. She was freaking huge. And her legs looked amazing.

We then continued with some scissors and she was really good at it. When she started to squeeze i thought she will crush my neck so I tapped out fast. One time she had me in a reverse headscissor and cranked the power up immediately which was scary as hell. Her thighs are really big.
My favourite scissor was her figure four headscissor on the ground. Her calves nearly popped my trachea.

No knockouts this time but she easily could have knocked me out if she wanted to. But she said beforehand that she doesn't do them. That was the only downside for me.

I've seen some ppl saying she isn't a good wrestler. I think she is good enough if you just want to get destroyed. For competetive wrestling maybe not.

I can highly recommend seeing her if you like big fbbs and KOs and competetive  wrestling are not a must for you.




Tiberius

Has anyone seen her recently?

chimpy666

Hello everyone

i've booked a session  with Muscle Doll Maryse in september, I was wondering how amazing she is and what to expect and what you all had done with her

Many thanks Chmipy

artax

I saw her many years ago - English wasn't bad - very muscular - sensual session with limits

chimpy666

Spoken to Maryse and from speaking to her she is very open FS but im bringing chocolates and champagne 😉

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Spoken to Maryse and from speaking to her she is very open FS but im bringing chocolates and champagne 😉

She could just be saying that to entice you in and probably end up just getting a HJ but who knows.

So why say it? You've nothing to back it up.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Spoken to Maryse and from speaking to her she is very open FS but im bringing chocolates and champagne 😉

She could just be saying that to entice you in and probably end up just getting a HJ but who knows.

Does She have previous history of doing this?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Spoken to Maryse and from speaking to her she is very open FS but im bringing chocolates and champagne 😉

She could just be saying that to entice you in and probably end up just getting a HJ but who knows.

Does She have previous history of doing this?

Clay99 posts on July 29 that she seems to be quite open to it then suggests this. No basis Chimpy, ignore it
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Spoken to Maryse and from speaking to her she is very open FS but im bringing chocolates and champagne 😉

She could just be saying that to entice you in and probably end up just getting a HJ but who knows.

Does She have previous history of doing this?

Clay99 posts on July 29 that she seems to be quite open to it then suggests this. No basis Chimpy, ignore it

Thanks mate :) I can't wait tbh

artax

I saw her several years ago - f/s was not offered - didn't ask - e-mailed her in March but schedule didn't work out- however no indication that anything else was available- but has been married for a while- which doesn't necessarily rule out- all that being said I would be surprised if more was available

deestar

I'm just thinking - I was a session provider...the last thing I'd do, even if F/S was on the table, was to put that out via email as a written expectation.  It would be a total 'vibe' thing, if I was feeling it, depending on chemistry - aside from putting yourself out there a bit too obviously from a legal perspective, it's just not something I'd want to agree to sight unseen, depending on the person.  That was if I was open to the idea at all.

This is why "YMMV" as a saying exists.

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I asked her again on email to confirm service told me HJ only

Perhaps in person it's YMMV, bringing extra cash might tip the scales

This was years ago but I got mutual oral. She may offer more or less of course depending on the usual factors. I left a happy man however.