LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Doll

Started by c@sh, September 06, 2009, 06:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

Has anyone seen her recently? She's coming to London at the end of the month told me £300 with a £100 deposit. £400 for extras is she worth it?


clay99


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen her recently? She's coming to London at the end of the month told me £300 with a £100 deposit. £400 for extras is she worth it?

You've been emailing her since August about a session based on this thread.  Five months to answer this question internally.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thenextgen

I m going for younger. Many other  choices.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her several years ago - f/s was not offered - didn't ask - e-mailed her in March but schedule didn't work out- however no indication that anything else was available- but has been married for a while- which doesn't necessarily rule out- all that being said I would be surprised if more was available

The possibility of reading about it on an Forum probably puts her off.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I m going for younger. Many other  choices.

Not in London barely any fbbs travelling this month don't exactly have much choice.

I doubt she checks this forum, she's too old for doing that.


clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I m going for younger. Many other  choices.

Not in London barely any fbbs travelling this month don't exactly have much choice.

I doubt she checks this forum, she's too old for doing that.


clay99

QuoteYou've been emailing her since August about a session based on this thread.  Five months to answer this question internally

Sorry for harping on I don't know whether to spend my money on her or wait and book with someone else. Last Fbb I saw was AmazonRanger in Wembley but I won't be available when she returns in February

sprstrn

Hey folks,

I am thinking about arranging a session with muscledoll. Anyone seen her lately? She still looks like a tank, is she in shape?
Looking for a sensual session ...

Thanks!

boubadiop

She is always in shape. Never saw pics or videos of her where she isn't in shape.

artax

I saw her twice it has been a while though agree that she is always in solid shape, mature, but good for sensual session

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her twice it has been a while though agree that she is always in solid shape, mature, but good for sensual session

Managed to see her earlier this year in Hammersmith, London. Well worth £300ph very nice mature lady was shocked by how rock solid her body was. I found her quite sexy and sensual. She doesn't get many clients so if you see her you will get a great unrushed service from her. She likes to please her clients

clay99

Muscledoll is back in London, Hammersmith next week from 27th Sep to 1st Oct

Don't miss out on seeing her

Well worth £300ph if you like older/muscular women.




Del4

She gives a really good session. Unfortunately Hammersmith is a really inconvenient location for me, so I'm not going to get to see her on this trip.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She gives a really good session. Unfortunately Hammersmith is a really inconvenient location for me, so I'm not going to get to see her on this trip.

I told her to try Kings Cross or North London. Hammersmith is far for me as well.


clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She gives a really good session. Unfortunately Hammersmith is a really inconvenient location for me, so I'm not going to get to see her on this trip.

BTW your inbox is full