Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lauren Powers

Started by set336, August 31, 2009, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skin900

Pretty well most accounts of sessions with Lauren are similar to mine,  she answered calls, checked emails even watched TV during my session with her.  I was so disappointed with my time I just made an excuse about having to be somewhere apologized and left early.  I thought it was better to be polite and just right off the session cost then risk her trashing me to other session providers because she felt slited, but I really just wanted to get out of there before I said anything.  I would definitely not recommend seeing her she just does not have any interest in sessions or the people she is sessioning with it is strictly about money to her.


rhodelbert@hotmail.com

How many bad reviews does one woman need before people stop enquiring after her altogether? There is nothing but bad reactions about this woman and any positive ones (see above bodybuildingfan80) can surely only be attributed to the woman herself or her close friends.

24mass

the worst worst worst worst      cannot believe she is still in business...........she talked on the phone half of the time        horrible experience

bomber

 These guys are all right, I left my session after 15 minutes and took almost all my money with me.  Stay away!

SilverGiant

Don't do it.  Rude, nasty (when I saw her a few years ago, she didn't bother to shower or shave in the last few days).  A complete waste of time.  You'd be better off sticking your dick in a light socket

papadoc1981

How I just love reading reviews of people's sessions with Lauren Powers.  Easily the most consistently funny threads on Saradas.

To the OP, you should email her back and ask her why you keep reading about how her sessions are terrible.  And give her some of the reasons you were given in this thread.  And if she's tries explain it away as just having haters then you should say but you keep reading the same issues from many different people.  Just to see what her explanation would be.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wujekcity

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been a huge fan of Lauren Powers since she first got into competitive bodybuilding and through all my interactions with her have found her to be sweet, good-natured, and funny all around person.  I have always been pleased that she has done a good job being a visible FBB that has continued to appear in the more mainstream such as her appearance in the Lady Gaga video Telephone.  I believe that she is a phenomenal bodybuilder, great overall person, and a constant winner and fierce competitor.


welcome to the website Lauren! lol

mercmush

She's a complete waste of time and money.

raraparu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been speaking to Lauren Powers about a potential upcoming session and then I come on here and see nothing but bad reviews.  Has anyone had a good session with Lauren Powers?  Should I avoid it?
A session with an Afghani woman wearing a burka  and face veil, with no touching or be killed by her closest male relative, would be more enjoyable than a session with Lauren Powers.

j635746

I was tempted to see Lauren Powers a few years ago as she used to travel to London with Gayle Moher who I have seen before and like.  However, after speaking to a few of the session women, they told me that Lauren does watch the clock, and answers her mobile in the session which is I don't think is fair.

So I decided not to see her after all.

frankrevoli

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How I just love reading reviews of people's sessions with Lauren Powers.  Easily the most consistently funny threads on Saradas.

To the OP, you should email her back and ask her why you keep reading about how her sessions are terrible.  And give her some of the reasons you were given in this thread.  And if she's tries explain it away as just having haters then you should say but you keep reading the same issues from many different people.  Just to see what her explanation would be.

Funny this was posted, Lauren emailed me back and said "It has been brought to my attention that you are enquiring about me on Saradas"  She then said she would guarantee the session (if I wasn't satisfied she would reimburse me) due to all the bad reviews on here.  However, before I checked my email to see that, she had emailed me 4 more times to see if I was still interested.

LuvsFBBs

I figured I would try to find out some info since I was going to be in California for my birthday. Messaged her and wow I'm glad I looked up the reviews here.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ruelane

I heard all the bad reviews of  having a session with Lauren powers before I made an appointment to see her. So I took it apon my self to make an appointment with her anyway.  So   I decided to have a role playing session with her, the kind of session I was going to ask her to do was  to ensure that she would not be on her phone or watching tv.  So the role playing was to be about myself playing a love struck puppy that's in love with Lauren powers of course she's not interested so I start chasing her around her hotel room in her bathing suit. Before the session I emailed her about the session and she was all for it.  She emailed me about three times to confirm the appointment. Talk about being desperate lol.  I have to tell you that the hotel we were in was pretty big, plenty of running space.  She was really fast, I couldn't  catch her.  And the irony of this was that she took a phone call while I was chasing her and she was still fast. It was in the year 2013. She was 52 year old at the time. I got my moneys worth. She sessioned for her 300 dollars an hr that's for sure.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I heard all the bad reviews of  having a session with Lauren powers before I made an appointment to see her. So I took it apon my self to make an appointment with her anyway.  So   I decided to have a role playing session with her, the kind of session I was going to ask her to do was  to ensure that she would not be on her phone or watching tv.  So the role playing was to be about myself playing a love struck puppy that's in love with Lauren powers of course she's not interested so I start chasing her around her hotel room in her bathing suit. Before the session I emailed her about the session and she was all for it.  She emailed me about three times to confirm the appointment. Talk about being desperate lol.  I have to tell you that the hotel we were in was pretty big, plenty of running space.  She was really fast, I couldn't  catch her.  And the irony of this was that she took a phone call while I was chasing her and she was still fast. It was in the year 2013. She was 52 year old at the time. I got my moneys worth. She sessioned for her 300 dollars an hr that's for sure.

    That changes everything
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HarryFlimFlam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I heard all the bad reviews of  having a session with Lauren powers before I made an appointment to see her. So I took it apon my self to make an appointment with her anyway.  So   I decided to have a role playing session with her, the kind of session I was going to ask her to do was  to ensure that she would not be on her phone or watching tv.  So the role playing was to be about myself playing a love struck puppy that's in love with Lauren powers of course she's not interested so I start chasing her around her hotel room in her bathing suit. Before the session I emailed her about the session and she was all for it.  She emailed me about three times to confirm the appointment. Talk about being desperate lol.  I have to tell you that the hotel we were in was pretty big, plenty of running space.  She was really fast, I couldn't  catch her.  And the irony of this was that she took a phone call while I was chasing her and she was still fast. It was in the year 2013. She was 52 year old at the time. I got my moneys worth. She sessioned for her 300 dollars an hr that's for sure.

Interesting to hear your experience, thanks Ruelane