⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lauren Powers

Started by set336, August 31, 2009, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonas


Jonas

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Heynow

I just copied an paste the reviews, i didnt write any of them.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just copied an paste the reviews, i didnt write any of them.

Nobody's questioning that you got them from TER.  They're questioning the original writers.  Thanks for bringing that to us. 

mercmush

Lauren Powers is about as sexy as a pensioner, she's absolutely horrendous and ranks down there with the likes of Heather Fine. That review must be fictional crap.

enoch

Hey guys.  I decided to try Lauren despite the bad reviews.  Turned out to be the best session I ever had.  Some of you criticized as fake the post earlier in this chain where Heynow cut and pasted some positive reviews.  I would say, based on my experience, those positive reviews were probably accurate. 

I'm not saying she'd be perfect for everyone.  As someone pointed out earlier, she is not and does not claim to be a wrestler.  Her mind is completely on other things, if you know what I mean.   A session with Lauren is MW with hot muscle talk.  She brings out the oil so you can rub her down (don't seem to be any limits in that regard).  Then it's her turn with the oil. 

Some girls post pictures of themselves, then when you meet them they are much heavier and much less defined.  But Lauren was just ripped.  I think she's in her late 40's but this woman has absolutely no fat on her butt and thighs.  Leaner than a 20 year old- no exaggeration whatsoever.

Yes, she has a quirky personality.  But if you like a hard body, sensual, MW, light or no wrestling, you can't go wrong.

Odlaw

I agree with the majority of posters.  Saw her in CA a few years ago.  Now she was certainly well-muscled, but the session was expensive, she was barely attentive, took calls during the session and complained a lot.

enoch

I certainly believe you.  There are so  many negative posts that she most certainly has had some real issues.  That's why I was so hesitant to contact her.  I don' t know if I just caught her on a good day or what.  But with  me, she didn't take a single call, didn't complain even once, and she seemed really focused on making sure I had a good session.  I also thought her prices were in line with others I've sessioned with- $300 for regular (whatever that means) and $400 nude.  Just letting you guys know that she has at least one satisifed client!


grendelsm21

LMAO!!!  Holy shit, this is a portion of a review I wrote about 8 or 10 years ago!!!    ;D   This paragraph is NOT part of the previous paragraphs as they are separate reviews.  Back then she WAS very muscular and thick; she didn't have a good body for competitive bodybuilding but for sheer mass, I found her quite a turn on.  Plus, I am older, 57, so her age isn't really a factor for me, but I can see how it would be for a younger guy.

A lot of the complaints about Lauren's session behavior and current appearance are pretty common and I believe them; I'd seen hints of them during my sessions with her, but never drastic enough to make me NOT see her.  What finally ended it for me was when she lost her size; I love the big girls.  The biggest reason I was a repeat customer was because she only lives about 15 minutes from me, so I didn't have to battle LA traffic for  a session.  I was in and out in a reasonable amount of time.

Jesus, I still can't believe someone copy and pasted such an old review!!  Too funny!

...emptied my clip, in one of my most intense orgasms ever, from between her ass cheeks and onto her back, while she was on a vibrator, THAT for me, is sex, even if I'm not actually inside her. Did I say that this girl is in shape?? 5'8 and 170 lbs., she was a week out from a show and was she huge and ripped!! If you don't like mega-muscular and mega-vascular women, move on, but if you do, call her. I do need to point out that she made it very explicit during our first meeting that while she does not provide sex she was more than willing to give me the old manual release. Alas, that does nothing for me, so I passed, after massaging her naked body (during my original visit with her about six months ago). But after two more visits and my true no-sex sob story, the details of which I won't bore you with, she relented to the point about which I write now. After massaging her gorgeous muscles, front and back, I chowed on her luscious body and clit. She maintained professional detachment and I could not get her to come, although I did prompt her to roll over onto her stomach, grab the kitchen tool and finish herself off. While she did that, I wrapped my arms around her masive back and shoulders, clenching my fingers under her chin and imagining that I'd overpowered her into submission, used my hips to press Richard between her cheeks and started pumping hard. Her writhing, bulging muscularity and the eye-popping veins in her back was all I needed to bust out a hot, festering load of giz onto her lower back. Afterward, I toweled us both off and she allowed me a shower. We hugged, kissed and I bailed. I don't think Lauren will ever accede to actual intercourse and I had to pay $400 to get to this stage and some of you will think this is $$ ill-spent, but the reality is the $$ are not much of a factor if you find someone who will blow your loins apart. Of course, YMMV. Good luck and treat her right!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
this is bs! think this is %100 made up!!

tonyjungle

Just stumbled onto this ad:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Never sessioned with her but I know a lot of you guys don't care for her. And she is all over the media, I guess because she's big, blonde and in Southern Calif. Doesn't use her name and uses a mask, like that helps disguise her.

grendelsm21

I first saw her about twelve years ago . . . but time, and repeatedly lousy implant surgeries have not been kind to Lauren.  Too bad, back in the day even though she never really had the genetics to be very competitive in BBing, she was at least big, ripped, and vascular.  But about five or six years ago, she dumped all her size and that was it for me.  A real shame IMHO

Quite a few guys have had poor experiences with her; I never did, but there are so many FANTASTIC women out there, even though she lives close to me and would be convenient, I won't be back.   She's a resourceful chick though...best wishes to her!

tonyjungle

She is resourceful I'll say that.

lee092760

She is always pushing some new nutrition products on her facebook page, so if I scheduled a session with her would I expect an hour infomercial for my time

EL GUEY

Any reviews on her she will be coming to il

lee092760

You might want to read some of the reviews that have been already posted on her
before you decide to see her.

enoch

Reviews on her have been overwhelmingly negative.  I saw her once for a MW/sensual session.  Overall I enjoyed the session, although she is pretty quirky.  I can expand if you want me to, but I'm guessing you'll move on after you read the other reviews.