⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lauren Powers

Started by set336, August 31, 2009, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mercmush

She is one of the worst out there by a huge margin, AVOID. :'(

mercmush

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

frankrevoli

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Reviews on her have been overwhelmingly negative.  I saw her once for a MW/sensual session.  Overall I enjoyed the session, although she is pretty quirky.  I can expand if you want me to, but I'm guessing you'll move on after you read the other reviews.

Please expand, she is coming to my city soon and I was considering seeing her...

frankrevoli

I have been speaking to Lauren Powers about a potential upcoming session and then I come on here and see nothing but bad reviews.  Has anyone had a good session with Lauren Powers?  Should I avoid it?

BeatMeUp

AVOID! 

You would have more enjoyment watching your money go around-and-around-and-around as it went down your toilet drain then spending time with her...and the time it would take for the money to go down the toilet drain would probably take longer than the time Lauren Powers would give of her attention to you.

If you see her, you risk the chance of being put off from sessions altogether.

frankrevoli

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
AVOID! 

You would have more enjoyment watching your money go around-and-around-and-around as it went down your toilet drain then spending time with her...and the time it would take for the money to go down the toilet drain would probably take longer than the time Lauren Powers would give of her attention to you.

If you see her, you risk the chance of being put off from sessions altogether.

I take it you had a bad session with her, what can you tell me about it?  Is she rude?  Clock watcher?

mercmush

In the flesh, she's ugly, old and badly out of shape with a nasty lop sided boob job. She's dull, boring and eats.

lee3333

don't see her, she is the biggest waste of money.  Really can't say one good thing about her

davidaw

I looked at her website yesterday and my anti-virus immediately blocked a trojan which it was trying to download to me. Even more reason to avoid.  :angry:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

24mass

the worst  expensive talked on the phone half the time  did nothing but lay on her back   please do not reward her   avoid at all costs

enoch

Lauren Powers should get an award for having the funniest reviews on this forum.  Some of the responses are downright hilarious, although I do sympathize with all of you who did not get your money's worth.  Thought I'd add my own slightly amusing note:

I arranged a session with her a year and half ago for 2:00 in the afternoon.  I arrived at her house a few minutes before.  A dude answered the door, let me in and said that Lauren was running late but would be there shortly.  He introduced himself as a photographer who has been doing photo shoots with Lauren.  Although it was a little awkward, the guy was actually a really nice guy who talked at length about his adventures photographing FBBs. 

Then about 15-20 minutes later Lauren arrived with her female friend.  She made a joke about me having to take both of them on.  The other woman left, and Lauren proceeded to give me a tour of her backyard and house.

I actually enjoyed the session itself, which was generally MW/sensual. 




SilverGiant

Horrible. Save yourself the money. Saw her about three years ago, and apparently hasn't gotten any better.  She didn't shower before hand (as you can imagine with a woman with a high protein diet, nasty),
or bother to shave in the last couple days.  She went through some basic poses, her body wasn't bad
considering her age, but that was the only thing remotely positive.  Then she applied a few holds,
then proceeded to get up and show me her website.  Are you f'n serious?   Complete waste of time. 
Put it this way. You'd be better off going to eros or bp and paying for a hooker than to see
lauren powers.  AVOID

paultrevayne

Don't waste your time...trust me

bodybuildingfan80

I have been a huge fan of Lauren Powers since she first got into competitive bodybuilding and through all my interactions with her have found her to be sweet, good-natured, and funny all around person.  I have always been pleased that she has done a good job being a visible FBB that has continued to appear in the more mainstream such as her appearance in the Lady Gaga video Telephone.  I believe that she is a phenomenal bodybuilder, great overall person, and a constant winner and fierce competitor. 

marfam


raraparu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been a huge fan of Lauren Powers since she first got into competitive bodybuilding and through all my interactions with her have found her to be sweet, good-natured, and funny all around person.  I have always been pleased that she has done a good job being a visible FBB that has continued to appear in the more mainstream such as her appearance in the Lady Gaga video Telephone.  I believe that she is a phenomenal bodybuilder, great overall person, and a constant winner and fierce competitor.
This guy/girl must have been captured and brainwashed like Frank Sinatra was in "The Manchurian Candidate".