⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lauren Powers

Started by set336, August 31, 2009, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

set336

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


kab

Does anyone have any experience with lauren??

crazedvole

I saw her once. One of the worst MW ever. General bad attitude. I could have been feeling up a blow up doll for all the interaction I got from her.  And certainly not worth anything above  the "going rate" for 1 hour of worship. Then she told me I was lucky to see her at all. When I got home I deleted all the pics and video of her I could find on my drive. But I guess she is really popular so maybe I just caught her on a bad day.

But to be fair, to me anything a woman does after taking her top off is gravy. Lauren took her top off and she wore those super high heels so I got what I paid for. I did not ask for FS or anything like that and I got the bare minimum with her. My expect-ions also might have been too high. I had read about her for years and when I finally got to see her, she was a letdown


LR

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Interesting that her phone number is a Fort Worth area code (817)...

mercmush

Lauren Powers is easily one of the worst & unsexiest fbbs out there.  Her boob job needs to be redone by a proper surgeon too, they sagged which is bizarre for a fake chest. Nothing but a moneygrabber fellas.

carlvick

I had a session with her a few years ago and the thing that shocked me was how unattractive she was.  The session was ok, nothing to write home about. 



samsadeniz

never saw her in real person but from her videos she looks like a huge old tranny blob.

santino corleone

Damn, I love these posts LOL!
I wish that I would have found this site years ago when
I was more active.
How long has this site been around ?

Have a great weekend everyone.

bugs

why anyone would pay to see her is beyond me,

sa2009

I agree i think she is way overrated !   her physique is nothing special . She is not really attractive and looks about 60 .

afan

This happened a number of years ago and I still have a clear recollection of what happened, which is surprising..I would like to say first that Lauren during this time was a bodybuilder. Second, the session overall was ok and that seems to be a rare thing with Lauren Powers in sessions these days. Anyways, this was my second session and it was going to be about a 30 min deal, btw it was strictly wrestling (I don't do anything else). Lauren stated that she could wrestle (not really), but I found out this was more a matter of fantasy wrestling. When I get to the hotel I got kinda lost since it was a big place. I went up a few flights of stares and saw this woman wearing a cowboy hat, she was pretty darn muscular to me at that point since my first session was with Amber Black (she was very green at this point). Lauren shook my hand and asked if I wanted to get something to eat in the lobby, which kinda ticked me off. I think she sensed that I was kinda upset with how she stated it and then ask me if I wanted to do the session first. I said I would prefer that and we walked over to her room down the hall, which was pretty nice inside to be honest. I notice that Lauren was wearing pretty large boots which made her substantially taller, but when she took them off she was a bit shorter then me. I sorted out the money situation and explained to her what I wanted. She went to the bathroom and came out wearing a black bra/black lingerie shorts...stats at this point were about 15 biceps, 16 calves, 24 inch quads. She flex briefly and I must say that Lauren at this point looked really really good IMHO, especially her abs. She lay on the bed and passively invited me into a headscissor, which sadly did nothing for me. I love scissors but honestly Lauren is not your girl if you want that. She did smothers which were fun, but there was only one actually tap out during the only session. She was attractive, talked a lot, and didn't really deliver in the long run of the session. For some reason though I liked her and wished she would have worked on her moves a bit. I remember trying to she her a triangle choke and it was just totally a waste of time, but the one tap out that did happen was the first I had had in a session at that point. She was doing a standing headscissor without crossing her legs and then suddenly the pressure just totally kicked into crush mode. I mean I felt this with Vera, Lynn, and Jana later but this was new for me. She seemed oblivious to how much pressure she was applying and she wasn't able to duplicate it.

Sorry for the bad structure of this quick review, but I thought I would share my feelings on Lauren who I think hasn't really been attractive to me since 2003-2004ish
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Heynow

Lauren Powers

We fondled each other and was amazed by her tits and strong body. Then laid on the bed and began to carress my body a little kisses on neck and cheek. Then she got out her oill, and began to massage me naked and it was decent. then on the flip a little more kisses on the neck I was rubbing her clit, and kissed her nipple just a bit. Then onto massaging my balls and stroking my cock till I exploded. We cht a bit she got dreesed and was on hey way out.
She stripped down to a bikini, I stripped to shorts and I was stunned as she has the sexiest figure if you're into that body type. She proceeded with a sexy lap dance, by my request, I had to warn her to slow down a few times. She lead me worship her muscles, giving me lots of time to massage each one with plenty of attention. She wasn't as bulky as in some of her pics, but still very lean and chiseled and tan. She grinded her hard body up and down mine in an erotic dance and occasionally pulled my head into her thonged ass/crotch and grinded up against my nose and cheeks, I had to tell her not to so I wouldn't You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login she grinded harder and harder and moaned, I finished with a huge surge. I cleaned up and chatted a bit more before paying and leaving. She is based out of Orange County but travels frequently to LA. Worth looking up.

It was hard trying to get her dog out of the room and to shut up, then relax and talk about what i wanted.But we were able too. Lauren likes to talk i would say, but that's fine. I don't care for posing and dominating but love the hard body and huge clits of muscle women. Started with her massaging me and i quickly got excited and starting rubbing her the licking her clit. IT was huge! no trouble finding that and loved sucking on and massaging it. She talked dirty and gave me a rough hand job that wasn't the best but i got off. Cleaned up, talked some more and got her card.A decent time but wasn't sure what to expect.
She posed some for me in a sensual erotic manner stripped off all of her clothes and invited me to massage her naked body with oil. Her breasts were magnificent and she flipped out when her hard muscles were rubbed, what a feeling like soft velvet over hard steel. I flipped her over on the bed and licked and kissed her entire body from her toes to her head. She was immediately responsive. DATY was in order and after coming twice, she was more than happy to return the favor. She took my already hard member and oiled me up and stroked me to 2 consecutive orgasms. Afterwards she hugged me and we talked for awhile. It was an enormously pleasurablly experience. I would gladly see Lauren again anytime
I went up stairs and we sat on a bench by her bed. I never really had a DOM session efor so I really didn't know what to expect. She had me put on her platform shoes (on her) and then she told me to get undressed and she got a whip from the closet. She did her usual Mistress stuff, made me kiss her feet and ass (didn't mind that much at all) then she took off her cloths. I was allowed to play with her tits a little and then she asked that I give her a massage. Had a bit of fun exploring her body with my hands and then she jerked me off and I shot my load all over. She cleaned me up and then we chatted while she got dressed and re applied her make up.. She was taking a rode trip after our session so I hung out with her while she dressed and packed. I'm sure I'll go back again some time but it was a bit expensive for just a HJ

...emptied my clip, in one of my most intense orgasms ever, from between her ass cheeks and onto her back, while she was on a vibrator, THAT for me, is sex, even if I'm not actually inside her. Did I say that this girl is in shape?? 5'8 and 170 lbs., she was a week out from a show and was she huge and ripped!! If you don't like mega-muscular and mega-vascular women, move on, but if you do, call her. I do need to point out that she made it very explicit during our first meeting that while she does not provide sex she was more than willing to give me the old manual release. Alas, that does nothing for me, so I passed, after massaging her naked body (during my original visit with her about six months ago). But after two more visits and my true no-sex sob story, the details of which I won't bore you with, she relented to the point about which I write now. After massaging her gorgeous muscles, front and back, I chowed on her luscious body and clit. She maintained professional detachment and I could not get her to come, although I did prompt her to roll over onto her stomach, grab the kitchen tool and finish herself off. While she did that, I wrapped my arms around her masive back and shoulders, clenching my fingers under her chin and imagining that I'd overpowered her into submission, used my hips to press Richard between her cheeks and started pumping hard. Her writhing, bulging muscularity and the eye-popping veins in her back was all I needed to bust out a hot, festering load of giz onto her lower back. Afterward, I toweled us both off and she allowed me a shower. We hugged, kissed and I bailed. I don't think Lauren will ever accede to actual intercourse and I had to pay $400 to get to this stage and some of you will think this is $$ ill-spent, but the reality is the $$ are not much of a factor if you find someone who will blow your loins apart. Of course, YMMV. Good luck and treat her right!

samsadeniz


FBB devotee

Definitely fiction. My time with Lauren was the worst of more than ten experiences with some wonderful women. Hard to know where to begin. Clock watcher, indifferent, late, and so much more.

Hanso

This is so untrue, but it made me laugh at the effort that went into writing it  ;D