LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Marina Putziger
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sgtootsies
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

  What are you recommending about Putziger's?  I wasted a month on that before
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zakaka

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I bought AMAZONKA'S
Nataliya Kuznetsova  Onlyfans. IT was a HUGE disappointment. 50 bucks for very low quality short clips. I would not even have paid 5 bucks for it if I had known what I was getting. This is a heads up. DO NOT waste money on her ONLY FANS subscription.

While opening this topic, my aim was to try to prevent such loss of money, we cannot see the content or preview of video and photo quality if we know the number of videos and photos while becoming onlyfans subscribers, unfortunately, we have to pay 50 dollars for content that will not even cost 5 dollars.  This topic has been set up to prevent such frauds.  Loss of money will be less if anyone with the knowledge returns here.  Thank you

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I bought AMAZONKA'S
Nataliya Kuznetsova  Onlyfans. IT was a HUGE disappointment. 50 bucks for very low quality short clips. I would not even have paid 5 bucks for it if I had known what I was getting. This is a heads up. DO NOT waste money on her ONLY FANS subscription.

While opening this topic, my aim was to try to prevent such loss of money, we cannot see the content or preview of video and photo quality if we know the number of videos and photos while becoming onlyfans subscribers, unfortunately, we have to pay 50 dollars for content that will not even cost 5 dollars.  This topic has been set up to prevent such frauds.  Loss of money will be less if anyone with the knowledge returns here.  Thank you
Some of these women have enough content swirling on the internet to where you can tell what you're gonna get from their OF page even without seeing previews.  Hell even Nataliya's videos she shot for Fit Vids were mediocre at best.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ric

Won't be resubscring to Izzyfit.

Currently hasn't logged on for 4 days, although she generally posts 5-6 times a week.  Replies to like 50% of messages, topless only, nothing outright sexual (although I'm fine with that).  Personally I need more interaction, and prefer more muscle.

Seems like a nice person, and I think she's naturally very pretty.  I know someone else mentioned she is planning to get huge, but for $10 a month I can't really justify sticking around.

neo03

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

Not really a review but I deleted my account a couple of weeks ago. Easiest decision to delete since the internet.

in theory OF is a great idea because you can go right to the source but the quality is wildly varied. there are women who know their audience and will cater and build their "business" and ones that just want to do what they want that seem to miss the mark completely (like girls with no muscle who sign up for HBC). Self-valuations are wildly varied. I would love to see the numbers but I would imagine that women who are reasonably priced are doing well. Simping is fine and all but I feel like five people for a $10 inbox vs 1 person for a $50 inbox will eventually get you a lot farther.

I hate some of the blatant cash grabs without regard to why people might have signed up. No, no ones going to your OF to see workout videos that can be posted on youtube without getting flagged, even if you're not nude in them. If people are salivating over your muscles, why not flex a few times and keep them around? I guess if I was in that position and thought that people might pay for photos of me, I also don't think I would seriously believe that people would pay for the same kind of content that goes on a public profile, even if its $5-15/mo.

Also, the decentralization is the biggest trap. At least at the established aggregate sites you have all these people in one place. Even sites that don't have that many A-tier women anymore for whatever reason are still worth it because of backlog and it being a one stop shop. OF is the porn-ish version of television streaming--without realizing it all of my subs finally added up and that didn't even include and extra stuff that was paid for.

This has been my TED talk, thanks for coming.

gimli

Hi there!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login not worth it.... ???

Polite Society

Well said, FP.  The bigger the name, with a few exceptions, the bigger the price.   There are at least a couple of pages that have not posted once in the entire month.  That is laughable and if OF had integrity  which they don't, they'd refund a subscription where you got old material.
This thread mentions Reviews in the title and so there is nothing redeeming when we just get a post with links. That tells us nothing to help make a decision.
It really is overall a flawed concept albeit that there are models justifying joining.  But I've stayed more than a month with only one which underlines the problem.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well said, FP.  The bigger the name, with a few exceptions, the bigger the price.   

Ill be honest--I've paid big bux for one of a kind customs from popular/big names that don't do anything like this stuff, and for me it's worth it. So it's not necessarily how big the name is or the cost--IF the content justifies the cost for me than I don't mind. BUt if 150 people are going to see this same photo of you that you're asking me to pay 20 dollars for, and that's AFTER you're asking me to pay 25 dollars for the pleasure of knowing that you made that post in the first place? FOH

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This thread mentions Reviews in the title and so there is nothing redeeming when we just get a post with links. That tells us nothing to help make a decision.
I've joined and reviewed several OF pages based on the links provided. Since OF doesn't provide a search feature by keyword or category, half the battle is knowing that an OF exists. I appreciate the heads-up.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This thread mentions Reviews in the title and so there is nothing redeeming when we just get a post with links. That tells us nothing to help make a decision.
I've joined and reviewed several OF pages based on the links provided. Since OF doesn't provide a search feature by keyword or category, half the battle is knowing that an OF exists. I appreciate the heads-up.

Both of you make valid points. This thread may be the only way we know someone has a OnlyFans account and some may subscribe based on the person alone. Also some members post link in hope of getting a review before deciding on subscribing.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

purepro46

I joined a few OF sites to request some short non-nude/porn custom videos, with mixed results.

@vanessaserros and @aleeshayoung: quoted me $100+ for a custom.  Did not pursue.

For following girls, I sent the video details but they did not reply:
@cusu123, @brunettestrong, @musclemermaid

Following girls were responsive and made my videos:
@christyresendes
@pigtails_and_aesthetics
@maeveiron_free
@msjordan
@the.art.of.lexi

Following said they were going to make my videos but never did:
@sixpackmilf
@kassgfit
@thefitfemale
@fitnina
@lexa_stahl

Following were responsive but were unable to make my videos at the current time, for legit reasons.  I may ask the first two again in a few months.
@lara_poussin
@beba0201
@natashaaughey (agree with previous poster about very little content - avoid)

I messaged these girls about making a video but got no reply.
@sophieelifts
@monicamartinpro
@fit_lolamontez

If you want flexing and workouts, best bets are IG accounts (use free IG video download tools), pay sites or © Saradas .
Hardest part is finding OF accounts of muscle girls.  I'd search with keywords ('fit', 'muscle', 'gym') and look at the profile.
Not being able to even filter out dudes adds time to the search.
Before you pay any $, try to find them on IG to see their current condition.
Many are off-season and their profile photo is not current.

sonicshake

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi there!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login not worth it.... ???

Any chance you could elaborate on why? Genuine question because the things you didn't like might be positives for others.

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I joined a few OF sites to request some short non-nude/porn custom videos, with mixed results.

@vanessaserros and @aleeshayoung: quoted me $100+ for a custom.  Did not pursue.

For following girls, I sent the video details but they did not reply:
@cusu123, @brunettestrong, @musclemermaid

Following girls were responsive and made my videos:
@christyresendes
@pigtails_and_aesthetics
@maeveiron_free
@msjordan
@the.art.of.lexi

Following said they were going to make my videos but never did:
@sixpackmilf
@kassgfit
@thefitfemale
@fitnina
@lexa_stahl

Following were responsive but were unable to make my videos at the current time, for legit reasons.  I may ask the first two again in a few months.
@lara_poussin
@beba0201
@natashaaughey (agree with previous poster about very little content - avoid)

I messaged these girls about making a video but got no reply.
@sophieelifts
@monicamartinpro
@fit_lolamontez

If you want flexing and workouts, best bets are IG accounts (use free IG video download tools), pay sites or © Saradas .
Hardest part is finding OF accounts of muscle girls.  I'd search with keywords ('fit', 'muscle', 'gym') and look at the profile.
Not being able to even filter out dudes adds time to the search.
Before you pay any $, try to find them on IG to see their current condition.
Many are off-season and their profile photo is not current.

Beba0201 once did requests for me via Insta****.  I think she'll do them but I feel it's a very side project for her so I'd give her some time.

Sophieelifts page is dead. I don't Expect her to return soon if at all (unless she realizes she can make some pretty good college money)

Did Natasha actually give you a good reason about no customs? The reason I got was "well I just don't like flexing". Like it I asked for a video of her butt would she do it?

purepro46

Natasha just said she wasn't doing customs right now.  I didn't actually give her the details of the video; just asked if she was willing to make a short one.

@sophieelifts is a free subscription, so it cost me nothing to ask.  She still posts on IG so I thought maybe she'd reply.