⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gellface123

any reviews for this page?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
any reviews for this page?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG sexy, with a lot of hidden nipple. Not much in the way of posing or workout.

BobWild

Amazing Figure Pro who loves to Flex, takes requests and, has an amazing body!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FbbFanatic2522

The beautful and talented Anomali has started posting to Only Fans again after a few months absence. She's amazing, and I hope that she can compete again in pro women physique division again this year.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
any reviews for this page?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG sexy, with a lot of hidden nipple. Not much in the way of posing or workout.
Huge Ashley fan here, and she has posted a lot of great workout footage on IG during the lockdown. I haven't seen any recently, but the earlier short clips were very nice and quite frequent.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

jiggle


ilikebuffgirls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The magnificent Maria Garcia has just started an Onlyfans page. $15 a month.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone check it out? Is it any good or more of her IG stuff.

Dude those pictures are like what she posts on IG yeah there are some contest shots I haven't seen a topless video tho idk I feel like for 15 more bucks I should've got awefilms lol

  You have to pay for the topless stuff. Should have stated that but it's there.  The clips are a lot better than IG so not sure how much attention you've paid.

The crazy thing is you cant see what your buying they just put a price and describe it. I mean yeah it should be better IG and FB are free...

Yes, you've grasped the basic flaw with OF.  But compared to others  Maria's pay stuff is reasonably priced. You're never going to get sex stuff  though.

Where are you seeing the links that let you buy topless stuff bc I can't find the links or anything.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonicshake

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The magnificent Maria Garcia has just started an Onlyfans page. $15 a month.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone check it out? Is it any good or more of her IG stuff.

Dude those pictures are like what she posts on IG yeah there are some contest shots I haven't seen a topless video tho idk I feel like for 15 more bucks I should've got awefilms lol

  You have to pay for the topless stuff. Should have stated that but it's there.  The clips are a lot better than IG so not sure how much attention you've paid.

The crazy thing is you cant see what your buying they just put a price and describe it. I mean yeah it should be better IG and FB are free...

Yes, you've grasped the basic flaw with OF.  But compared to others  Maria's pay stuff is reasonably priced. You're never going to get sex stuff  though.

Where are you seeing the links that let you buy topless stuff bc I can't find the links or anything.

You either wait for it to be offered via DM, or with some models they have a pinned post with a menu of videos for sale in return for a tip (don't think Maria does that though). The other option is that you could just DM her and ask if any of her previously DM'd videos can still be purchased.

voodootatum [trojan71] [gabe71]

BRIE EUBANKS

if you are looking for flexing, muscle, FBB, posing etc, pass! Not cheap at $20 either.
If you like full on porn, go for it.
Must be over 200 full on leg spread crotch shots. Many videos having sex/intercourse with some guy.
Anyway, not a FBB site at all. And she is pretty hostile to the whole BB mindset, curiously. Thinks of herself as an adult performer vs fitness, BB.
Worst Onlyfans FBB site I have tried
Mark Gabriel Ferjulian. Dana Point, California

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilikebuffgirls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
BRIE EUBANKS

if you are looking for flexing, muscle, FBB, posing etc, pass! Not cheap at $20 either.
If you like full on porn, go for it.
Must be over 200 full on leg spread crotch shots. Many videos having sex/intercourse with some guy.
Anyway, not a FBB site at all. And she is pretty hostile to the whole BB mindset, curiously. Thinks of herself as an adult performer vs fitness, BB.
Worst Onlyfans FBB site I have tried

Damn that bad. Who would you think is somewhere in between mean and nice and prude and slutty lol but isn't trying to nickel and dime me. I'd rather wait for a full on session.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mystery9


mystery9

Marina Putziger
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sgtootsies
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

Rheta West
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

james178

I bought AMAZONKA'S
Nataliya Kuznetsova  Onlyfans. IT was a HUGE disappointment. 50 bucks for very low quality short clips. I would not even have paid 5 bucks for it if I had known what I was getting. This is a heads up. DO NOT waste money on her ONLY FANS subscription.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I bought AMAZONKA'S
Nataliya Kuznetsova  Onlyfans. IT was a HUGE disappointment. 50 bucks for very low quality short clips. I would not even have paid 5 bucks for it if I had known what I was getting. This is a heads up. DO NOT waste money on her ONLY FANS subscription.

Thanks for the heads up. Your post is a perfect example of why this thread exists.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS