⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Natasha just said she wasn't doing customs right now.  I didn't actually give her the details of the video; just asked if she was willing to make a short one.

@sophieelifts is a free subscription, so it cost me nothing to ask.  She still posts on IG so I thought maybe she'd reply.

Got it. Yeah I might resub in a few months and see if she's changed her thoughts on it at all

Sophie used to be 5$ but made it free when she "quit". So either she didn't figure out how to delete it or is leaving it up for future use which would be great. I think she's amazing

fp909

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jiggle


purepro46

Links to some other OF sites of fitness/muscle girls I found.
Subscription price, amount of muscle and amount of content varies quite a bit. 
I haven't subscribed to the ones that aren't free.
Some names you will recognize.

FREE
@melissapearo;@aliciaesteban;@kirstystroud;@reneeporter;@fitnessandfantasy;@gsfitness;@j9s.bootynfeet;@fitbabe2020;@elizabethflexes;
@brandivandrews;@nataly_fitness;@sannafit;@fitnessangel;@fitnessbarbiegirl;@u104740464;@musclechicfree;@fitnesspeach;@claudiafijalfit;
@laura.marie.masse;@thatfitchick;@fitgirlbella;@barbellbabee;@bodybylorrie


NOT FREE
@sunnyandrews;@bjbrunton;@purplepowerhouse;@anllelasagra;@bakhar;@wendylevra;@brunettestrong;@marcievixxxie;@jackedbarbie_1;
@fitlittleredhead;@fitness-maus;@glutegirl;@fitnessbabe;@mega-abs;@rylieredhead;@izzyfit;@fitness_girl01;@fit_elization;
@fitnessalice;@u1243922;@persianbarbie;@violettestrongsexy;@goodgen82;@webcammistressa;@ifbbprosheikhanguyen;@musclemama1113;
@jayfuchs;@musclegirl;@murves;@fitnessbaby;@tqrica;@danashemesh;@lillygymbutt;@taperedp;@sorayaalvarezfitness;@carolynefit;
@amazonwrestler;@u23791929;@naked_nat;@xlaura;@goddess-mandy;@proyeo;@musclegoddess7;@fitfantasyxxx;@wendylevra;
@musclebarbie1;@gunsnbuns;@skyxclusive;@thiccnblonde;@musclemom;@bossbitch_1;@nemiusqueen;@missxashley;@evaneide;
@fitbikini;@u84465642;@alinebarreto;@muscle_babe;@u99604038;@raquelarranz;@kirstystroud;@theonetrueamazon;@physiqueflex

Polite Society

Guns buns hasn't posted once this month since I joined or replied to my message asking why. BJ Brunton's prices for clips are ludicrous.
That's just two examples of why just posting a list you've never joined is serving little to no purpose despite thinking otherwise.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonicshake

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guns buns hasn't posted once this month since I joined or replied to my message asking why. BJ Brunton's prices for clips are ludicrous.
That's just two examples of why just posting a list you've never joined is serving little to no purpose despite thinking otherwise.

A list provides information on which OF sites exist that can be used for research elsewhere. There are plenty of places where you can seek reviews and previews (and yeah, even entire siterips), but you can't do any of that for a site that you don't know exists. I find the lists valuable and others have said the same.

Old Surehand

Let's put this to bed, because too much time is spent on it. The thread is Only Fans Accounts AND Reviews. So regardless of what logic you use, posting links to OnlyFans accounts will be allowed, whether for notifying us that a certain person started a page or if you're seeking a review.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

88hereweare

Thank you for that list. I subscribed to @nemiusqueen and would highly recommend. She posts nude flexing, mostly of either calves, biceps, or chest. She does not show her face though or do full body shots. There is no ppv everything is on the main page.

ilikebuffgirls

How do I  delete a comment I made?!? Anyway I'll figure it out lol but back to the topic. I subbed to Maria Garcia...meh it's like. Now the people that recommended Lexa Stahl that woman is sexy af, cool as hell and actually interacts with fans. Some of you might like bigger girls or bolt on tits and that's cool. Trust me attitude goes further than size(and she's trying to get bigger so....) or implants. She also has a free one and a VIP, get the VIP trust me.  Has workout videos, sexy videos and if anything you can shoot her a message she responds and go from there. I want to see her progress her back, chest and abs are amazing and she's hot. Really active too.

VIP:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

FREE:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bluemoon2357

Followed up with some of the recommendations posted and here's my reviews.

@izzyfit

wasn't super active as mentioned before so won't be resubscribing but she did mention she plans to start posting more often now that she has some free time.

@jass_fitbeast2.0

Highly recommended, just bought some customs from her and they were on point. She was super prompt and the lighting and photo quality was on point. Lots of xxx flexing, masturbation, etc.

@proyeo

Also highly recommended, have bought several custom from her and she always delivers. She's in unreal shape and only seems to be getting bigger and better. Nothing but good things to say as other have mentioned.

@hannah_h

Might be my favorite bodybuilder right now, she's done some awesome custom work and also post xxx, flexing, custom, etc. super gorgeous yet also has an incredible shape and size.

@becanne

Wasn't my cup of tea but if you're into that kind of look she has some good content.

@lexa_stahl

She's super hot and in great shape but I bought a picture set that was supposed to have face included and in the few that had face showing it was only partial. Haven't resubscribed afterwards.



mystery9

Onlyfans search engine

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




Karharot

which of these are with  wrestling/domination videos?
I ♥ Saradas

voodootatum [trojan71] [gabe71]

Brie Eubanks
No muscle, all porn. You get a month of her having sex or showing her private parts. A ton of that. If you ask her about muscle, fitness she gets mad, says she never claimed to be that (even though sub title of site is muscle wife) and blocks you from any further comments or communications. Nasty gal, crappy site unless you dig full on porno
Mark Gabriel Ferjulian. Dana Point, California

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kirsty is great,  vday special $10 for 4 min nude muscle vid??

moleman2005

Anyone already subscribed to her: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BruiserBrody

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How do I  delete a comment I made?!? Anyway I'll figure it out lol but back to the topic. I subbed to Maria Garcia...meh it's like. Now the people that recommended Lexa Stahl that woman is sexy af, cool as hell and actually interacts with fans. Some of you might like bigger girls or bolt on tits and that's cool. Trust me attitude goes further than size(and she's trying to get bigger so....) or implants. She also has a free one and a VIP, get the VIP trust me.  Has workout videos, sexy videos and if anything you can shoot her a message she responds and go from there. I want to see her progress her back, chest and abs are amazing and she's hot. Really active too.

VIP:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

FREE:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

100% She's a sexy doll. Just cool and friendly.