⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ric

Helle Trevino - well she's pretty much a living legend of FBB, and I knew she's mostly posting training stuff and not overtly sexual material.  Her profile makes it clear you are following a BB athlete, not anything else.

For the first 10 days she posted loads.  2-3 posts a day, training videos, some personal life filler, but generally all good.  Then she kind of vanished for Olympia, and since 17/12 has posted once in 3 weeks, and not even logged on since Christmas day.  I was disappointed not to get some Olympia posts from her - if it's meant to be a training diary kind of deal then we should see her ultimate goal.  She did promise a torrent of stuff was coming, so maybe she will make it up.

Overall I think it's probably one for super fans of Helle only, or those who want to see it as a sort of sponsorship.  She did reply to the one message I sent, and seems a cool person, I just can't see how I personally get something worth $20 from it.

*****

As always, if anyone has any tips for people who reply to messages, are more muscle and posing focussed than sex, and are 25-55, shout.  Really just have Anji I follow right now.

Ric

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Polite Society

Thanks to you FighterPilot for the incredible effort on the reviews. It's disappointing but typical that someone has to be a critic.  I have no reason to think you were not a member of all of them but those are widely differing accounts, pardon the pun.  Don't let that one dissenting voice discourage you.  You are putting in the time and effort and most importantly money to steer us clear of the duds.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for me 100% not worth it. If you're into sex stuff and pussy play it's for you, but if you're looking for muscle you won't find it here (despite her very muscular physique and frequent flexes on social media she seems unwilling to flex. At $20/mo I think it would be worth as a one time thing if you're interested in her vibe--480 backlog posts for that much is phenomenal, but not worth a recurring sub.


There is false information here,she does not even do full topless, there is no pussy game, very humble things are not worth subscribing.

Sorry; I honestly did a quick scroll when I signed up and assumed some of the content. It's really more like "almost but not quite" stuff

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As a disclaimer, I really only want to resub to people who are posting a lot of muscle content, so I'm not one for all the sex stuff but anyways:

...


(Lots of reviews)

...


Thanks for providing such a lot of feedback.

Given you are into big, natural chests I am guessing you are also subscribed to Anji?

I was pretty early but I buy from her privately, I was among her first if not the first customer who bought vids from her. It's worth it though, like 100%

I have a little extra change right now so don't want people to make the same mistakes I made when j was being curious. I'm not trying to talk down but good products should be rewarded and if people aren't liking the feedback, adjust the product, even if it means posting more than once every 2 weeks if you are going to charge a premium

bruce321

Goddess Nadia aka Nadia M free OF.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mystery9


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last seen Oct 23, 2020

Is it worth the 20 bucks to check the page out and then not resub?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Windjammer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for me 100% not worth it. If you're into sex stuff and pussy play it's for you, but if you're looking for muscle you won't find it here (despite her very muscular physique and frequent flexes on social media she seems unwilling to flex. At $20/mo I think it would be worth as a one time thing if you're interested in her vibe--480 backlog posts for that much is phenomenal, but not worth a recurring sub.


There is false information here,she does not even do full topless, there is no pussy game, very humble things are not worth subscribing.

I regret subscribing to this one :(
Karma is always appreciated :-)

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cris Goy just opened an OF. All that's there right now are eleven professional pics that have been on her IG, posted a week ago. I would take that as just placeholder material until she starts putting out something original.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ten days in and she's added 35 posts, plus DM'd me another 10 pics and video previews, all of it IG sexy. She's selling locked pics for $10 and videos for $30. Purchased one that was less than two minutes described as topless. She was clothed for most of it, and only removed her top towards the end and did the glove bra thing for fifteen seconds, exposing a nipple for a brief moment. I'm going into this level of detail because her material is expensive, she does have a lot of fans, and I think you should know what to expect. Wouldn't be surprised if she loosens up some, but it's still early. I've DM'd her a few times, and responses were prompt. She just asked me if I was interested in a custom, which I'm a bit reluctant about given what she's done so far. Has anyone commissioned one from her and were you satisfied?

ilikebuffgirls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The magnificent Maria Garcia has just started an Onlyfans page. $15 a month.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone check it out? Is it any good or more of her IG stuff.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The magnificent Maria Garcia has just started an Onlyfans page. $15 a month.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone check it out? Is it any good or more of her IG stuff.

  There are topless videos and the content exceeds IG
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilikebuffgirls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The magnificent Maria Garcia has just started an Onlyfans page. $15 a month.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone check it out? Is it any good or more of her IG stuff.

Dude those pictures are like what she posts on IG yeah there are some contest shots I haven't seen a topless video tho idk I feel like for 15 more bucks I should've got awefilms lol
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The magnificent Maria Garcia has just started an Onlyfans page. $15 a month.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone check it out? Is it any good or more of her IG stuff.

Dude those pictures are like what she posts on IG yeah there are some contest shots I haven't seen a topless video tho idk I feel like for 15 more bucks I should've got awefilms lol

  You have to pay for the topless stuff. Should have stated that but it's there.  The clips are a lot better than IG so not sure how much attention you've paid. 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilikebuffgirls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The magnificent Maria Garcia has just started an Onlyfans page. $15 a month.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone check it out? Is it any good or more of her IG stuff.

Dude those pictures are like what she posts on IG yeah there are some contest shots I haven't seen a topless video tho idk I feel like for 15 more bucks I should've got awefilms lol

  You have to pay for the topless stuff. Should have stated that but it's there.  The clips are a lot better than IG so not sure how much attention you've paid.

The crazy thing is you cant see what your buying they just put a price and describe it. I mean yeah it should be better IG and FB are free...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The magnificent Maria Garcia has just started an Onlyfans page. $15 a month.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone check it out? Is it any good or more of her IG stuff.

Dude those pictures are like what she posts on IG yeah there are some contest shots I haven't seen a topless video tho idk I feel like for 15 more bucks I should've got awefilms lol

  You have to pay for the topless stuff. Should have stated that but it's there.  The clips are a lot better than IG so not sure how much attention you've paid.

The crazy thing is you cant see what your buying they just put a price and describe it. I mean yeah it should be better IG and FB are free...

Yes, you've grasped the basic flaw with OF.  But compared to others  Maria's pay stuff is reasonably priced. You're never going to get sex stuff  though.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login