⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruiserBrody

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not many post. Are they all tamed pics?


bruce321

Free OF. I've seen women wanting money for worse.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4mar4ky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Free OF. I've seen women wanting money for worse.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have joined her paid site after viewing her free site. Her paid site has all the videos posted for free that she teases on the unpaid site. Not a tremendous amount of posts but she is just starting out. I like her page and think it is worth the money. Even better right now she is having a sale.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have joined her paid site after viewing her free site. Her paid site has all the videos posted for free that she teases on the unpaid site. Not a tremendous amount of posts but she is just starting out. I like her page and think it is worth the money. Even better right now she is having a sale.
Didn't mean to imply the free site is bad. I should have expressed it as it's better than many pay sites.

BruiserBrody

I actually like Laura muscles.  And you are right her free site is better than 60% of the other ladies paysite.

OnlyFans.com/LauraMusclesElite


4mar4ky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have joined her paid site after viewing her free site. Her paid site has all the videos posted for free that she teases on the unpaid site. Not a tremendous amount of posts but she is just starting out. I like her page and think it is worth the money. Even better right now she is having a sale.
Didn't mean to imply the free site is bad. I should have expressed it as it's better than many pay sites.
I did not think you implied it was bad. I was just pointing out the videos were free on the paid site. I appreciate you pointing the site out.

xwingx3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Taylor Smuck - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


She looks incredible. Does she do any muscle talk in her vids?

xwingx3

Really looking for some great muscle talkers on OF. Any suggestions? I'm very interested in Lexa Stahl, but idk if she does any talking vids

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Really looking for some great muscle talkers on OF. Any suggestions? I'm very interested in Lexa Stahl, but idk if she does any talking vids
Musclemama definitely.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Really looking for some great muscle talkers on OF. Any suggestions? I'm very interested in Lexa Stahl, but idk if she does any talking vids

She does pure posing sometimes but she is more into moaning than muscle. Great lats, bicep, and backside but she is more likely to do XXX stuff. Give (most of) the people what they want, right?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

someguy7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you're into softer muscle (figure, borderline physique) with INCREDIBLE glutes check out

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Free to sub with public posts and paid ones. Basically a brand new account so she's just getting her stuff made but there are a fair number of posts so far with the paid posts being $2-5 dollars each.

Mostly a glute focus so far but can you blame her? But she's great everywhere

It seems she gave up on it? It's a shame, she really does have great glutes

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you're into softer muscle (figure, borderline physique) with INCREDIBLE glutes check out

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Free to sub with public posts and paid ones. Basically a brand new account so she's just getting her stuff made but there are a fair number of posts so far with the paid posts being $2-5 dollars each.

Mostly a glute focus so far but can you blame her? But she's great everywhere

It seems she gave up on it? It's a shame, she really does have great glutes

$50 for a 1:47 clip,  $20 for a 35 second clip........
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

fp909

I asked about it and she said she wanted to dial back what she posted but I didn't realize it meant dialing it back to nothing lmao oh well

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I thought she was getting off of here because she had a boyfriend or something. Or am i thinking of someone else?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

musclegoon

Helen Davis has joined onlyfans!! Early days, lets hope she takes to it ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Muscle is AWESOME!