LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fp909

ProYeo is very responsive and does love to flex. definitely suggest sending her a PM to see if you can request stuff for yourself, if not for the greater population. more feedback is better! i've only ever asked for flexes from her

fp909

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lexa Stahl is still my favorite.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

21 years old and will send you hot XXX videos for a cheap price.

Agreed on Lexa. She is amazing, and her xxx vids are incredible

Lexa Stahl is pretty responsive for the money - she is worth it - though her paid content isn't as good as Shannon Seeley's free content IMHO. 
Shannon Seeley's stuff is great - a lot of nudity, a lot of muscle and a lot of masturbating herself until she comes and squirts.  There is one where she is giving someone a blow job and he comes on her face.  It's definitely worth the money (those are the free standard videos).
Also just subscribed to Chloe Sannito = no free nude content.  She's got a nice body but want to see more. Probably won't renew.
Subscribed to Musclemama1113  - not a big fan, but there is a lot of value - she likes to play with her clit and squirt and there's plenty of muscle.  For some reason she doesn't do it for me.  But it's a pretty decent value.
And EmilyBrand98 - a lot of nudity - I like her body - not a lot of sex//porn stuff (actually zero), but I'm happy with the content because I find her cute.

frankly, i wish it had been CHloe 5-6 years ago when she was shredded and pre-implants

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When I talked to Kristen Graham on OF a long time ago, I bought a couple flexing videos from her. Can't remember the price, but I think it was reasonable. All the "free" stuff she puts is just tits, ass, and sex talk. I had a brief discussion with her, and she basically said she won't post any sort of muscle stuff for everyone to see because it freaks her vanilla viewers out, who presumably make up most of her followers.

This despite the fact that she's a semi-well-known(-former?)-crossfitter who put together a full home gym, spends basically all her free time training, has tons of youtube training videos, etc. Lifting and being an athlete is who she is, but when it comes to the sex work angle, showing the vanilla stuff is what will sell.

when alexis ewers signed up for OF i was excited because she ha always been reticent to post anything muscle related on IG and when i got there...it was all sex stuff. zero muscle. the sex really does sell, despite having what would be a loyal base of muscle followers that would pay whatever just to see a bicep flex

zachef

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When I talked to Kristen Graham on OF a long time ago, I bought a couple flexing videos from her. Can't remember the price, but I think it was reasonable. All the "free" stuff she puts is just tits, ass, and sex talk. I had a brief discussion with her, and she basically said she won't post any sort of muscle stuff for everyone to see because it freaks her vanilla viewers out, who presumably make up most of her followers.

This despite the fact that she's a semi-well-known(-former?)-crossfitter who put together a full home gym, spends basically all her free time training, has tons of youtube training videos, etc. Lifting and being an athlete is who she is, but when it comes to the sex work angle, showing the vanilla stuff is what will sell.

when alexis ewers signed up for OF i was excited because she ha always been reticent to post anything muscle related on IG and when i got there...it was all sex stuff. zero muscle. the sex really does sell, despite having what would be a loyal base of muscle followers that would pay whatever just to see a bicep flex

Does she still have an OF? Used to obsessed with her a few years back.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

AFAIK it's still active but she won't post muscle stuff so I don't bother checking lol

BruiserBrody

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When I talked to Kristen Graham on OF a long time ago, I bought a couple flexing videos from her. Can't remember the price, but I think it was reasonable. All the "free" stuff she puts is just tits, ass, and sex talk. I had a brief discussion with her, and she basically said she won't post any sort of muscle stuff for everyone to see because it freaks her vanilla viewers out, who presumably make up most of her followers.

This despite the fact that she's a semi-well-known(-former?)-crossfitter who put together a full home gym, spends basically all her free time training, has tons of youtube training videos, etc. Lifting and being an athlete is who she is, but when it comes to the sex work angle, showing the vanilla stuff is what will sell.
I've seen every aspect of Kristen Graham. You have to get her snapchat. She doesn't hold much back if you pay.
when alexis ewers signed up for OF i was excited because she ha always been reticent to post anything muscle related on IG and when i got there...it was all sex stuff. zero muscle. the sex really does sell, despite having what would be a loyal base of muscle followers that would pay whatever just to see a bicep flex

Does she still have an OF? Used to obsessed with her a few years back.

BruiserBrody

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When I talked to Kristen Graham on OF a long time ago, I bought a couple flexing videos from her. Can't remember the price, but I think it was reasonable. All the "free" stuff she puts is just tits, ass, and sex talk. I had a brief discussion with her, and she basically said she won't post any sort of muscle stuff for everyone to see because it freaks her vanilla viewers out, who presumably make up most of her followers.

This despite the fact that she's a semi-well-known(-former?)-crossfitter who put together a full home gym, spends basically all her free time training, has tons of youtube training videos, etc. Lifting and being an athlete is who she is, but when it comes to the sex work angle, showing the vanilla stuff is what will sell.

when alexis ewers signed up for OF i was excited because she ha always been reticent to post anything muscle related on IG and when i got there...it was all sex stuff. zero muscle. the sex really does sell, despite having what would be a loyal base of muscle followers that would pay whatever just to see a bicep flex

Does she still have an OF? Used to obsessed with her a few years back.


I've seen every aspect of Kristen Graham. You have to get her snapchat. She doesn't hold much back if you pay.

BruiserBrody

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah it's the reason I've joined very few OF accounts.  There are a million other places I can go to see anything XXX rated.  I've only joined Virginia, Proyeo, & Emily Brand. 

- Proyeo got a lot of great reviews but wasn't all that impressed tbh.  Sorry but nipple shots don't do anything for me.  More of a focus of her just being naked than any serious muscle flexing. 
- Emily Brand would be my gold standard.  She focuses on flexing with a great assortment of outfits.  That's what I'm looking for.  Problem is about 99% of the clips are 15 secs long with the full versions available for extra $$$.  And her asking prices are outrageously high.  So no-go on that one.
- Virginia Sanchez is one I've mostly enjoyed.  Some of her uploads leave me head-scratching at times.  And she has a higher signup price, but she's worth it.



I am obsessed with Emily but as you said...10 seconds her or there and crazy prices.   I'd kill for a long full nude.

sickwithit

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
AFAIK it's still active but she won't post muscle stuff so I don't bother checking lol

Mind spotting us the link?

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mind spotting us the link?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- Emily Brand would be my gold standard.  She focuses on flexing with a great assortment of outfits.  That's what I'm looking for.  Problem is about 99% of the clips are 15 secs long with the full versions available for extra $$$.  And her asking prices are outrageously high.  So no-go on that one.
Joined and I agree with PapaDoc. She's approaching 400 posts, but the vast majority of that is IG level material. It's only in the last three months she's been doing true topless. As mentioned the vids tend to be very short and repetitive.

mystery9


mystery9


fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mind spotting us the link?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- Emily Brand would be my gold standard.  She focuses on flexing with a great assortment of outfits.  That's what I'm looking for.  Problem is about 99% of the clips are 15 secs long with the full versions available for extra $$$.  And her asking prices are outrageously high.  So no-go on that one.
Joined and I agree with PapaDoc. She's approaching 400 posts, but the vast majority of that is IG level material. It's only in the last three months she's been doing true topless. As mentioned the vids tend to be very short and repetitive.

I think about 3 months ago she had more topless posts up but removed them. i had asked about topless and was turned off by the price and i suspect in between those moments people were posting her topless stuff and she wanted to stop it. but then she started posting them again. the short clips are nice teases but i bought one of her vids and was 50/50 on it. if im gonna pay that much it might as well be a custom.

thickazn1024

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
has anyone tried out Emily Brand yet?


Mostly Topless stuff. not bad to subscribe.
She is asking for around £150 for some videos.

nigelarcher

Has anyone subscribed to Brie Eubanks?  Is it worth it?