LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lexa Stahl is still my favorite.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

21 years old and will send you hot XXX videos for a cheap price.

Agreed on Lexa. She is amazing, and her xxx vids are incredible

FbbFanatic2522

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lexa Stahl is still my favorite.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

21 years old and will send you hot XXX videos for a cheap price.

Agreed on Lexa. She is amazing, and her xxx vids are incredible

I am on there too. She looks great but I wish she would do more muscle. I would like to see something more like 60/40 as far as muscle/XXX goes. But everyone wants XXX. I don't even think the muscle matters. But, that is just me. I am maybe going to be on there for one more month. I would cancel at the end of the cycle but I want to see her when she gains the weight back after this last show. Maybe she will show more muscle when she gets some size back
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

BruiserBrody

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lexa Stahl is still my favorite.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

21 years old and will send you hot XXX videos for a cheap price.

Agreed on Lexa. She is amazing, and her xxx vids are incredible

Just ask her. She has afforable customs. Tell her what you want and would like to see.

I am on there too. She looks great but I wish she would do more muscle. I would like to see something more like 60/40 as far as muscle/XXX goes. But everyone wants XXX. I don't even think the muscle matters. But, that is just me. I am maybe going to be on there for one more month. I would cancel at the end of the cycle but I want to see her when she gains the weight back after this last show. Maybe she will show more muscle when she gets some size back

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lexa Stahl is still my favorite.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

21 years old and will send you hot XXX videos for a cheap price.

Agreed on Lexa. She is amazing, and her xxx vids are incredible

Just ask her. She has afforable customs. Tell her what you want and would like to see.

I am on there too. She looks great but I wish she would do more muscle. I would like to see something more like 60/40 as far as muscle/XXX goes. But everyone wants XXX. I don't even think the muscle matters. But, that is just me. I am maybe going to be on there for one more month. I would cancel at the end of the cycle but I want to see her when she gains the weight back after this last show. Maybe she will show more muscle when she gets some size back

Maybe, but I have never had good luck with custom videos. One took over a month to get a video back to me. Another I just did a webcam after waiting a long time for her to get a custom to me. One women I asked about it ended up in legal trouble and i never heard from her. And the ones that responded I got everything from too busy to family issues to being sick. Out of about 7 women I've asked over the years, I have gotten maybe one and a half customs. Fortunately I did not lose any money like others have
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

fp909

I have had extraordinary success with customs but I really don't think onlyfans is the path to some of them since a lot of the bodybuilders, in my experience, just want to do their own thing. i did pay for pics over a month ago and still dont have them from one woman; i know they tend to take a lot of pics and take the best one of them but i only picked like 3 poses. why does it take 3 weeks?

i also am very picky about who i ask for customs: women that I REALLY want customs from.

i did get one really nice custom from aspen rae on onlyfans for valentines day--what was supposed to be a 15 second clip (per her offer) turned into a minute. She's pretty great and responsive. Everyone else...not so sure. The vast majority of my outreach is done on insta**** or via email

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had extraordinary success with customs but I really don't think onlyfans is the path to some of them since a lot of the bodybuilders, in my experience, just want to do their own thing. i did pay for pics over a month ago and still dont have them from one woman; i know they tend to take a lot of pics and take the best one of them but i only picked like 3 poses. why does it take 3 weeks?

i also am very picky about who i ask for customs: women that I REALLY want customs from.

i did get one really nice custom from aspen rae on onlyfans for valentines day--what was supposed to be a 15 second clip (per her offer) turned into a minute. She's pretty great and responsive. Everyone else...not so sure. The vast majority of my outreach is done on inst@gram or via email

I've had a lot of luck with customs too. Some girls are better than others on good videos  (lighting, angles, etc) so I'm pretty picky on who I ask for them.

user2083

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lexa Stahl is still my favorite.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

21 years old and will send you hot XXX videos for a cheap price.

Agreed on Lexa. She is amazing, and her xxx vids are incredible

Lexa Stahl is pretty responsive for the money - she is worth it - though her paid content isn't as good as Shannon Seeley's free content IMHO. 
Shannon Seeley's stuff is great - a lot of nudity, a lot of muscle and a lot of masturbating herself until she comes and squirts.  There is one where she is giving someone a blow job and he comes on her face.  It's definitely worth the money (those are the free standard videos).
Also just subscribed to Chloe Sannito = no free nude content.  She's got a nice body but want to see more. Probably won't renew.
Subscribed to Musclemama1113  - not a big fan, but there is a lot of value - she likes to play with her clit and squirt and there's plenty of muscle.  For some reason she doesn't do it for me.  But it's a pretty decent value.
And EmilyBrand98 - a lot of nudity - I like her body - not a lot of sex//porn stuff (actually zero), but I'm happy with the content because I find her cute.

smekhkara

are there any with mixed wrestling vids?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BruiserBrody

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lexa Stahl is still my favorite.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

21 years old and will send you hot XXX videos for a cheap price.

Agreed on Lexa. She is amazing, and her xxx vids are incredible

Lexa Stahl is pretty responsive for the money - she is worth it - though her paid content isn't as good as Shannon Seeley's free content IMHO. 
Shannon Seeley's stuff is great - a lot of nudity, a lot of muscle and a lot of masturbating herself until she comes and squirts.  There is one where she is giving someone a blow job and he comes on her face.  It's definitely worth the money (those are the free standard videos).
Also just subscribed to Chloe Sannito = no free nude content.  She's got a nice body but want to see more. Probably won't renew.
Subscribed to Musclemama1113  - not a big fan, but there is a lot of value - she likes to play with her clit and squirt and there's plenty of muscle.  For some reason she doesn't do it for me.  But it's a pretty decent value.
And EmilyBrand98 - a lot of nudity - I like her body - not a lot of sex//porn stuff (actually zero), but I'm happy with the content because I find her cute.


Emily is adorable, but she only does topless.

sickwithit

I guess Barbar Carita is OK but I wish she would post more full length videos.   I know that a lot of people care more for flex videos and such.  I'm more into just muscles+sex so I'm curious if you guys know which other FBBs have hardcore OFs.  So far I know Barbara Carita and Queen Karma.  I joined Lisa Cross' OF but it was nothing like her official site.  No hardcore videos at all.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I guess Barbar Carita is OK but I wish she would post more full length videos.   I know that a lot of people care more for flex videos and such. 

I would argue its the other way around. Most guys don't seem to care if she ever flexes. Most guys won't even join unless she is inserting something into her body 24/7.

I'm sure i have mentioned how frustrating it is to join a site to see a woman with muscle and most every picture or video is a closeup of her holiest of holies. I like that as much as the next person but not to the exclusion of the muscle which is what I am there for. To me there is no value in joining a site for one thing just to get in there and see it has been all but hijacked by people wanting the exact same thing that they could get anywhere in the world of adult entertainment. As opposed to femuscle which is still pretty rare despite what we may think.

I just joined kandylegsxxx (xxx should have been a tip off, right?) on OF and out of the first 10 postings only two did not have her bent over or something like that. and the other 2 did not even have her flexing. She has nice quads too. The teardrop kind with nice thickness to them. All that hard work she put into her body being wasted because she almost never shows it. I had to go back to the first of Sept to find a dedicated bicep pose.  :'(
But if you want to see OF where most posts don't even show her face, because the camera is between her legs, you should go join up for $4. But no reup for me
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

sickwithit

I guess we are all looking for different things.  For me, the flexing and all that is fine but the only thing that really works for me is actual boy-girl action or AT LEAST girl-girl action.   I just like to see girls that are in great shape getting with it.   The rest is...mehh.  I signed up for the OF you mentioned, and all it is is a bunch of videos of the girl inserting objects into her....she has potential but I'm going to stick with Barbara Carita until someone better shows up.  I know she's not your cup of tea but I'm looking for your new Yvette Bova or Brandi Mae since those two are less and less active these days.

ffejl

QuoteI'm sure i have mentioned how frustrating it is to join a site to see a woman with muscle and most every picture or video is a closeup of her holiest of holies. I like that as much as the next person but not to the exclusion of the muscle which is what I am there for.


I got into a conversation with Lexa Stahl about this once. We were negotiating a custom, and I asked her why she wanted so much more for flexing videos than ones that featured her using a dildo.  And she said "I charge a lot for things that are quite obviously me as it is basically like doing porn."

I bet a lot of these women feel that way, and it's why they'll post pictures of their crotch but not their muscles.

abracadabra

When I talked to Kristen Graham on OF a long time ago, I bought a couple flexing videos from her. Can't remember the price, but I think it was reasonable. All the "free" stuff she puts is just tits, ass, and sex talk. I had a brief discussion with her, and she basically said she won't post any sort of muscle stuff for everyone to see because it freaks her vanilla viewers out, who presumably make up most of her followers.

This despite the fact that she's a semi-well-known(-former?)-crossfitter who put together a full home gym, spends basically all her free time training, has tons of youtube training videos, etc. Lifting and being an athlete is who she is, but when it comes to the sex work angle, showing the vanilla stuff is what will sell.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

papadoc1981

Yeah it's the reason I've joined very few OF accounts.  There are a million other places I can go to see anything XXX rated.  I've only joined Virginia, Proyeo, & Emily Brand. 

- Proyeo got a lot of great reviews but wasn't all that impressed tbh.  Sorry but nipple shots don't do anything for me.  More of a focus of her just being naked than any serious muscle flexing. 
- Emily Brand would be my gold standard.  She focuses on flexing with a great assortment of outfits.  That's what I'm looking for.  Problem is about 99% of the clips are 15 secs long with the full versions available for extra $$$.  And her asking prices are outrageously high.  So no-go on that one.
- Virginia Sanchez is one I've mostly enjoyed.  Some of her uploads leave me head-scratching at times.  And she has a higher signup price, but she's worth it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login