Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo235x

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Onlyfans downloader extension for chrome browser not working recently.   Tried alternatives but no luck I had to manually record each video from Angela Yeo onlyfans page.  Good stuff though, lots of nudity but no xxx activity though.

How do you do this?
:thanks:

Just use screen recording software.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Onlyfans downloader extension for chrome browser not working recently.   Tried alternatives but no luck I had to manually record each video from Angela Yeo onlyfans page.  Good stuff though, lots of nudity but no xxx activity though.
I've got an extension called Enable Right Click that works on a lot of sites including OF. Once you've activated the extension for the site, you start playing the video, right click on it and chose Save Video As. Big advantage over screen capture software is you get the original video file with no loss of quality. You don't have to play the whole video either, it downloads in seconds. Works for pictures too.

MrBogus

Video Download Helper extension for Firefox works for onlyfans.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That is another way that site sucks donkey balls. You can't even download anything without an extension, script or hack.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Video Download Helper extension for Firefox works for onlyfans.

It does, but the "Downloader for OnlyFans" works a bit better. It puts a link by each photo/video to download, plus a button to grab everything in one hit  ;D
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

sonicshake

The Chrome OF downloader extension was exposed for harvesting user login information and sending it to the developer. It was barely hidden in the code. So if you've used it you might want to change all your passwords.

If you are techy enough to get a Python application working, this is fantastic and completely automated from the command line:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've had it working on Windows and now my Linux NAS box (once I realised I was running out of space on the PC). I recently ripped around 1TB of photos and videos from 54 accounts this way, and it can be rerun to get the latest updates.

I personally find Onlyfans to be a reasonable setup because it's perfectly easy to find insta****/twit*** feeds of most models. Admittedly there is no preview of specifically what is available on the site, but with so many being $5-$10 for a month it is a reasonable punt most of the time. I generally don't go anywhere near the >$10 ones unless I have a good recommendation of what I'm getting.


Ric

Just to say that Barbara Carita is now mostly using her OF to tease her new website.  So for $30 a month you are paying to be advertised to.  A lot of her non-nude pics end up on Facebook anyway, so I am really not sure what OF is even going to be about, except a chance to relieve you of cash. 

It's a shame, because I'd like to support her, but this just feels silly.

abracadabra

(1) Open your network tab (f12 shortcut may work, or right click -> inspect -> click network tab). Refresh the page.

(2) Click play on the video.

(3) Look for new things coming up in the network tab. On one of them that comes up, go to the request URL and copy that. Paste it into a new browser URL. Then you can right-click and save.

This even works if you paste it into an incognito window. They're not checking security. It's a matter of copy/paste, as it's just a get request. They don't hide things with a post.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

peakfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Chrome OF downloader extension was exposed for harvesting user login information and sending it to the developer. It was barely hidden in the code. So if you've used it you might want to change all your passwords.

There are a couple different downloader extensions, can you point to something talking about the particular one with that issue?

Register2

The magnificent Maria Garcia has just started an Onlyfans page. $15 a month.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sonicshake

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Chrome OF downloader extension was exposed for harvesting user login information and sending it to the developer. It was barely hidden in the code. So if you've used it you might want to change all your passwords.

There are a couple different downloader extensions, can you point to something talking about the particular one with that issue?

The relevant code snippets from 'OnlyFans Enhancer (Downloader)' are highlighted in reviews on the Chrome Web Store. The extension obtains the session information from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (which it needs in order to work) but then forwards it to a dodgy domain called You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that DNS records show is unrelated to the legitimate OnlyFans site.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So to be fair it may not be taking actual passwords like I suggested, but it is still malware that steals your data and potentially allows full access to your OF account (even with 2FA), including the ability to change the password/email address, plus spend money. So people who've used it should forcibly close all their open sessions from inside their OF account.

Other places where this issue was raised 6+ months ago:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

abracadabra

You don't need an extension. Following the steps I wrote will take less than 1 minute.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Dingaro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The magnificent Maria Garcia has just started an Onlyfans page. $15 a month.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you've joined that please comment on the content! Is it just posing for photoshoots like it's implied in the description? Thanks!

BruiserBrody

Lexa Stahl is still my favorite.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

21 years old and will send you hot XXX videos for a cheap price.

BruiserBrody

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You don't need an extension. Following the steps I wrote will take less than 1 minute.

You must be a tech guy because I have no idea what that meant. I tried. But was lost after refresh.

mystery9

i joined this

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

really worth joining ... nudity & more