⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To add, I've tried a ton of pages thanks to this thread.  And 90% of them I have turned off after 1 month.

Someone I have totally stuck with long term (thanks to a recommendation here) is Musclemama/Monstress - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The lady is hot.  She's got serious mass, including really big biceps and ridiculous traps.  She replies to messages, she is up for most things and it's clear she gets what most men want, in a way a lot of other people don't.  Also, most importantly, you get posts at least once a day (even when she had shoulder surgery recently she had queued stuff or did leg posts). 

It's really nice to see when a lot of people seem to either post twice a week tops, or expect you to be fine with them disappearing for 10 days.
Ditto. The only three I've stuck with are Shannon Seeley, Musclemama, and Anji (proyeo). Shannon has gotten smaller and has reduced her posting frequency, though she does seem to be getting leaner. Hoping that picks back up. Musclemama puts out so much varied material that she's bound to post something you like on a regular basis, and so far her surgery hasn't slowed her down. Anji? What's going on in her OF is something special. She's in near-contest shape, her physique is freaky, and she knows how to display it. Forget that she's using a cell phone camera, she's posting some of the clearest, most impactful, muscle imagery I've ever seen. Lightning in a bottle.


ffejl

Lemme add just one more plug for Anji. If you like big, ripped nude muscle, get on her page.  The monthly gets you tons of content, pics and videos, and when she does offer additional paid-for stuff, it's reasonable priced, like US$10 for 7 min of nude posing.

I've also ordered a custom from her (nude posing, nothing X rated) and she came through big time, giving me exactly what I asked for, on the schedule she committed to.

She's also beginning to go, shall we say, a little further. A recent video was her in the shower, and near the end she played with herself a bit. I doubt we'll get full adult stuff any time soon, but she sure as HELL knows what her fans want!

mo235x

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amanda j Smith has got a new onlyfans, I don't expect much from her in terms of nudity though.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dnllon

She looks strong enough to lift a back of end of a small car You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :wow:

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She looks strong enough to lift a back of end of a small car You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :wow:
Joined to take a look. Posing, home and gym workouts. She doesn't lift heavy. IG level sexy.

anne.ominous

I can confirm that Angela Yeo's Onlyfans is quite incredible. I've been talking to her directly and personally advertising for her, and while she is still new and her fan base is still relatively small, I'm hoping this can help spread the word to get more people to join and support her as much as they can. It's more than worth the small amount of money to become a fan and to support her in her endeavors.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

Lisa Cross's OF is another contender for best value. Looks like she established it in February, but didn't post much until June. She's made up for lost time with two hundred posts in the last month, including over one hundred videos. Good mix of traditional sexy, workout, and posing. The vast majority of the material is older, previously published material, but there does seem to be a smattering of original videos. For the current price of $4.99, it's well worth it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tsupacat

I definitely agree! Anji's site is definitely one of the best I have experienced on OnlyFans!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

erwin44


A new muscle  milf,  very good shape

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Cross's OF is another contender for best value. Looks like she established it in February, but didn't post much until June. She's made up for lost time with two hundred posts in the last month, including over one hundred videos. Good mix of traditional sexy, workout, and posing. The vast majority of the material is older, previously published material, but there does seem to be a smattering of original videos. For the current price of $4.99, it's well worth it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are models who give and models who take and Lisa Cross is 100% GIVER.  You're rarely going to come across a female muscle model who cares as deeply about her fans and customers as Lisa does. Look at the volume of material you get for just a few dollars. And it doesn't stop with Onlyfans. I remember when Lisa first appeared on the scene and she has done nothing but dedicate herself to making sure fans and producers receive nothing but excellent value by giving her best effort every time out.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A new muscle  milf,  very good shape

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


VERY good tip on this one which is off to a great start.  Her strip tease post justified the membership alone.  She seems up for creating customs and also pics that appeal.  Hugely promising at this early stage.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sardin3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I get "User inactive" on this one :( And she looks fantastic.

Yeah I know, it's really annoying. I also joined too late. Or I joined while it was still possible to join, but she had stopped answering PM by then and didn't post anything new. And then she left. I could tell she had been selling pay-to-view nude videos before I joined though. (Btw sorry for a pretty late reply, I don't log in here very often...)

mystery9

has anyone joined

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i think i recognise her, but i dont know her name




Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
has anyone joined

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i think i recognise her, but i dont know her name

Don't ask her name unless you want to get off on the wrong foot. She posts a lot of uninhibited content, more gym than sexual compared to Ms Marvel but there is both
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Windjammer

So I subscribed to a few girls in the past couple of months or so. Here are some brief opinions:

People I would subscribe to again:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- I'm probably just repeating other opinions but one of the best on the site (recommended)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- The best recent newcomer to the site I know. Solid physique. Good communication (recommended)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- Lean muscular physique. Frequent posts.


People I would NOT subscribe to again:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- Really cute girl but WAAAY overpriced for insta****-level content. Little to no "sensual" videos. Her leaked cams are WAY better than what you'll find here.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- Content was underwhelming. Had some stuff I've seen before on other websites.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- Few quality posts.

Karma is always appreciated :-)