LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abracadabra

It's mostly an advertising issue. Making a bigger logo, cleaning up the insta**** messaging, etc. It's not even a technology thing. I wouldn't expect much increase in market share if you don't do the little things. The big-effort tech fixes often go unnoticed in life. I don't have a dog in this fight though, just letting you know what I see.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

abracadabra

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Ric

Here's an idea to get a discussion going.

What are your favorite 1-2 OF pages/models you have subscribed to?  Maybe add some details about why and what sort of content you like.  Do you like FBBs or more of a fitness look?  Do you want to see nudity and sexual stuff or are you more about the interaction.


Dingaro

For me it has to be QueenJasmine and proyeo. I prefer the more muscular look and they're both very muscular and post a lot of nude flexing, which I enjoy. I recommend them both.

fp909

Angela is a favorite of mine and a friend. She's thrilled by all the good reviews especially since she spent so long in off season to develop her current look. She looks phenomenal

peakfan

Yep, Angela Yeo (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) is a new favorite of mine.  Pretty much the only negative I can give is that she just started the page a few months ago, so there's not that much of a backlog built up.  She's already posted some pretty amazing stuff in ripped condition, though.

Her IG is @ankhjii_pro_yeo if anyone wants to see what she looks like, there's a lot of nice photos and clips there, too.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me it has to be QueenJasmine and proyeo. I prefer the more muscular look and they're both very muscular and post a lot of nude flexing, which I enjoy. I recommend them both.

I think you meant queenjasmin, with the "E" it leads to an empty account.


Also, it would be nice if a mod could go through this thread and add the other pages mentioned to the master list in the first post.

lanky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Decent content on this one, UK girl -

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone else tried this?  What level of muscularity is she (no idea of real name, so hard to check!).

found her on twit***:
https://twit***.com/hornysexymuscl1

Dingaro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me it has to be QueenJasmine and proyeo. I prefer the more muscular look and they're both very muscular and post a lot of nude flexing, which I enjoy. I recommend them both.

I think you meant queenjasmin, with the "E" it leads to an empty account.


That's right, sorry for the typo!

ash_housewares

I can confirm without a doubt proyeo is worth it.  She will occasionally sell extra videos through DM which IMO have also been worth the extra cost.  Super friendly and hot as hell!   

sean238

Sex You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login me, you want to join her only fans. She live streams a lot and it's very hot. That's all I'm going to say. Her IG is in the title.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sex You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login me, you want to join her only fans. She live streams a lot and it's very hot. That's all I'm going to say. Her IG is in the title.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Does she flex muscle or is it all XXX????
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

88hereweare

I have tried out a bunch of OnlyFans pages over the past 6 months or so. Here are my favorites:

Fitbeast: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   - nude flexing and workouts, mostly on the page with a few things over DM

Barbara Buffy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - nude flexing and workouts, all on the page

Monstress/Musclemama: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - topless flexing and workouts, mostly on the page with some over DM

Shannon Seeley  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - topless flexing, all on the page

Stephanie  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - topless flexing, some workouts, all on the page

Vanth  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - nude videos, not a ton of flexing, all on the page

Anjie -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  - amazing as mentioned in this thread

Rose Delacourt -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - she is a powerlifter, there is not a ton of flexing but she will make customs. She does post work out videos though. All on the page.

Hannah -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Nude videos, all on the page

Ava Simone -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Nude videos, all on the page

Mutiny - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - She posts long clips (like 10 min or so) of wrestling matches from her company.




Ric

Any tips for someone:

a) seriously ripped (except Anji, already subscribed)
b) with really big arms.  Offseason look is cool, but still fairly defined.

Thanks :)

Ric

To add, I've tried a ton of pages thanks to this thread.  And 90% of them I have turned off after 1 month.

Someone I have totally stuck with long term (thanks to a recommendation here) is Musclemama/Monstress - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The lady is hot.  She's got serious mass, including really big biceps and ridiculous traps.  She replies to messages, she is up for most things and it's clear she gets what most men want, in a way a lot of other people don't.  Also, most importantly, you get posts at least once a day (even when she had shoulder surgery recently she had queued stuff or did leg posts). 

It's really nice to see when a lot of people seem to either post twice a week tops, or expect you to be fine with them disappearing for 10 days.


kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any tips for someone:

a) seriously ripped (except Anji, already subscribed)
b) with really big arms.  Offseason look is cool, but still fairly defined.

Thanks :)

Virginia Sanchez has alot of videos of when she was in contest shape last year. Her arms are HUGE!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mo235x

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To add, I've tried a ton of pages thanks to this thread.  And 90% of them I have turned off after 1 month.

Someone I have totally stuck with long term (thanks to a recommendation here) is Musclemama/Monstress - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The lady is hot.  She's got serious mass, including really big biceps and ridiculous traps.  She replies to messages, she is up for most things and it's clear she gets what most men want, in a way a lot of other people don't.  Also, most importantly, you get posts at least once a day (even when she had shoulder surgery recently she had queued stuff or did leg posts). 

It's really nice to see when a lot of people seem to either post twice a week tops, or expect you to be fine with them disappearing for 10 days.

This is all true, very hot FBB.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login