⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what is the difference between OnlyFans and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?

I can't tell much about Onlyfans, but I know the Owner/developer is from the UK. The site is much more popular than Fanswise so fbb's tend to publish their content there, instead of posting it on Fanswise. I think fbb's make way income through onlyfans.

However, I know the owner of Fanswise. He's a really great guy. He invests lots of private resources to build up the site. But yea, it faces technical issues. I currently subscribed to one girl on Fanswise, because I really like her content. Right now it's working fine and if I can help the girls to generate some income, I do it.

OnlyFans has knowingly committed fraud.

It's really hard to imagine the guy from Fanswise would ever do that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

m100

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what is the difference between OnlyFans and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?

I can't tell much about Onlyfans, but I know the Owner/developer is from the UK. The site is much more popular than Fanswise so fbb's tend to publish their content there, instead of posting it on Fanswise. I think fbb's make way income through onlyfans.

However, I know the owner of Fanswise. He's a really great guy. He invests lots of private resources to build up the site. But yea, it faces technical issues. I currently subscribed to one girl on Fanswise, because I really like her content. Right now it's working fine and if I can help the girls to generate some income, I do it.

OnlyFans has knowingly committed fraud.

Uff okay, didn't knew that. Maybe some girls will change to Fanswise.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dingaro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what is the difference between OnlyFans and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?

I can't tell much about Onlyfans, but I know the Owner/developer is from the UK. The site is much more popular than Fanswise so fbb's tend to publish their content there, instead of posting it on Fanswise. I think fbb's make way income through onlyfans.

However, I know the owner of Fanswise. He's a really great guy. He invests lots of private resources to build up the site. But yea, it faces technical issues. I currently subscribed to one girl on Fanswise, because I really like her content. Right now it's working fine and if I can help the girls to generate some income, I do it.

OnlyFans has knowingly committed fraud.

It's really have to imagine the guy from Fanswise would ever do that.

Source? What kind of fraud? Against whom?

abracadabra

Not sure if he's talking about what I posted, but I had to push hard, call them out, and be a dick to get my money back when the girl stole from me. There are countless others she stole from, and they almost certainly didn't (all) get their money back. The girl is still on the platform. Other than that, they have a US and UK payment processor, yet continue to put American men through the UK one while paying fees to American models on the site, although I don't know that the international credit card fees benefit them.

I've since deleted my account. Dealing with their customer service is definitely a pain. You won't get a response for 5 days (but once you do, they'll respond quickly to your follow-ups), they'll start out with a copy-paste answer that doesn't address your issue, and if you have an actual problem, they'll blame you.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moleman2005

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PantaRhei

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
worth?

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OnlyFans has knowingly committed fraud.

It's really have to imagine the guy from Fanswise would ever do that.

Source? What kind of fraud? Against whom?

Hundreds of models. In the true adult industry, OF suspended multiple accounts and held the funds for months, feeding the women excuses about why they couldn't get their money.  Several report they did eventually get paid, while others are saying they never got their money.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

bruce321

In-depth article on the "fraud" issue.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In-depth article on the "fraud" issue.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good post. I had forgotten about the claim from Onlyfans that they had "refunded all the money", when that wasn't true according to users who said they didn't get anything back from certain canceled accounts.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In-depth article on the "fraud" issue.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I m Still surprised to see how many Fbb are on Onlyfans, while we on Fanswise, we have been sponsoring, helping, doing show for Fbbs...
Fanswise was created as a tool to get a constant money to the girls all years long without having to wait for the contest time to get photoshoot (and many off them dont even have any paid photoshoot)..
We have a huge insta****, twit***, followers and our site Fanswise is getting more and more models joining us because they know we have a very growing fan base of buyers..
This being said all you Onlyfans buyers may probably tell your favorite models to join us. THis been now 2 years we are providing one to one free coaching and advice to fbbs.
... that not all, now are investing in a webmarketing platform for them to sell their online coaching service (non adult).
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mo235x

Here are some reviews.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The videos are short (2 min max) not very explicit , probably only 2 of the 40 vids are fully nude vids.  If you never seen her naked before go for it, otherwise save your money.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good amount of videos lots of nude posing,twerking, strength and workout vids.  There are some dildo vids as well which lead to longer vids that ask for tips to purchase.  Well worth the money fulfills all needs. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peakfan

@Lovefbbmega:  Since you seem to be associated with Fanswise-xl, do you have any comment about the amount of broken videos on it?  Why does that seem to be such a consistent issue?  Are you clearing off old ones to save space but leaving up the thumbnails or something?

abracadabra

I've never heard of Fanswise until now. My opinion isn't important, but many other guys probably haven't either. The girls' goal isn't to swing market share, it's to make money now. More guys are on OF. I just looked at the Fanswise insta**** page and the OF IG page, side by side. The marketing for fanswise is just ineffective. Sorry for being harsh, just giving my opinion.

Top descriptions:

Quote from: FanswiseWith Fanswise you can sell subscription videos, VOD and any product via your integrated store. Each one having their own tab. Fanswise is the best!

Quote from: OnlyfansMake your influence pay!

Onlyfans is short and to the point. No need to think about what any of that stuff from the FW description means, and no self-proclamations about being the best. Then scroll down FW IG page and see loads of pics of FBBs flexing. Sure, an FBB looking at it might see it and think cool, I can relate to that, but there's no messaging jumping out at you. It takes significant cognitive effort to figure out what it is.

On the other hand, scroll down OF IG, and see many inspirational quotes on the pictures themselves (no need to click the pictures):

Quote from: OnlyfansOnlyfans can and will be a great life changer for myself and others

Quote from: OnlyfansIt's so endless, the platform and what you can do with it

Quote from: OnlyfansOnlyfans allows me to connect with my fans on a personal level

Quote from: OnlyfansOnlyfans was the best business decision I ever made

On every single one of their posts with an inspirational quote, they have some effective photoshopping putting the text on top of a blue-ish color that jumps out at you, which is consistent with the color schema on their website. Then some people here reporting Fanswise has a bad tech experience. I've never used it, so I can't speak to that, but if I'm an FBB looking for a platform, that might make me nervous.

Marketing is more than taking what you might think is a bunch of sexy photos and slapping them on an insta**** page. Then when I go to your actual website:

Quote from: Fanswise
Lightning fast uploading
Multi-video uploading
Performer-to-Performer communication
Chat with members
Cross-over-content between performers
Individual performer store
Affiliate program for blogs to promote your content
80% Standard commission rate
(Deduct 5% when gained from affiliates)

That is a big wall of text to take in. Compared to what I see on the onlyfans website:

Quote from: OnlyfansSign up to make money and interact with your fans!

Much simpler. Very effective. Plus their logo is bigger and more recognizable, their buttons are more appealing (more rounded, etc.). They have an effective animation of what OF looks like on a phone, the typical addictive social media feed. I don't work in marketing, but this is what I see in about 5 minutes of work. The content itself doesn't always matter, but presentation is very important in the business world. (Marketing isn't just important to attract the talent either, but also to attract the customers. OF is run by shitty people though, there's no denying that.)
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Lovefbbmega

Onflyfans has been developped in 2016, and they are not limited to Fbbs (which is our case). Would we open to "normal girls" , we d have probably more users...
This not our vision.
I dont think Onlfyans has ever sponsored or help anyone as we do.

I understand the interface and user experience part, and this is why we have changed the platforme Twice and now we are working for a 3 months workout flow on a brand new app with a better interface.

We have already many fbbs using it, and yes like any website you may have some bugs or issues. I m not saying everything is perfect. But we are defintely putting our money and effort to create a better place for both users and models and we are about to offer something incredible in the next 3 Months.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login