⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nataliya Amazonka has "upgraded" her onlyfans page with some very hot pics almost full nudes!!!!! There are pics with her nipples visible on the beach.....🤩🤩

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amazingly well priced at.....I take that back.

Whoa... thats some monster pricing to match her monster muscles  :-\
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

autechre

Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

fp909

good lord. for $50 you could get 6-7 minutes of topless cam with her on HBC. that's more worth it.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
good lord. for $50 you could get 6-7 minutes of topless cam with her on HBC. that's more worth it.

She is not the only one. I have seen women charging $7 and more  for clips lasting less than a minute.
But, get what you can, while you can, I guess
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

fp909

i used to think that way but a lot of them don't really offer value for time.

I specifically asked someone for a 3 min video for $100, was agreed upon, and then received a video less than aminute long lmao like c'mon. they're dead to me.

even worse when they ask for these high-ass prices (think $20+/mo) and don't entertain requests, don't respond to messages, and/or request astronomical tips for hidden videos that you probably don't want anyway.

I had hoped crossfit_bodybuilder would have a bangin flex onlyfans. turns out its just mostly her having sex with her bf and no muscles allowed. stuff like that is a big nope for me.

papadoc1981

OMG!  Giving these women hundreds of dollars for simply flashing a nipple is beyond my understanding.  What are you guys doing?  That's why people are getting ripped off left and right.  Throwing money away for so little in return.  :-[
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OMG!  Giving these women hundreds of dollars for simply flashing a nipple is beyond my understanding.  What are you guys doing?  That's why people are getting ripped off left and right.  Throwing money away for so little in return.  :-[

   If you can't stand the heat.......
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peakfan

Just a note, Ripped Reiley (D.W.) mentioned back on page 2 is still on onlyfans, her page is just:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

now.  It's pretty good, even if a lot of it is in offseason condition.  I actually preferred some of the videos she had on HBC as VODs, but it's a good value considering how often she posts.  Her Inst@gram is @alpha.grl now if you want to see what she looks like.

My favorite onlyfans of the ones I've tried so far are:

Emily Brand- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ruzh Bedzir- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Emily might annoy some people with how many of her videos are just preview clips for longer videos that she charges an arm and a leg for, and could use a little more posing variety, but her always-ripped physique is amazing and it's worth seeing even the preview stuff.  I wish Ruzh did more flexing-in-sleeves clips, but the ones she does have are among the hottest I've ever seen.

Both those women post a ton of stuff on IG (@_emjbrand98_ and @ruzh_bedzir), so it's pretty easy to get an idea what they'll look like.

To make downloading content from OF easier I recommend the browser addon "Downloader for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", it's available for Firefox and Chrome, and navigating and downloading from the lengthier pages is a huge pain without it since the site uses that dumb "infinite scroll" design.  It also downloads the videos in higher quality than you get using a lot of other methods.

Also, regarding You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, is the content much different from what she has on her manyvids store?  You'll have to take another member's word for it or join her onlyfans page anyway.

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To make downloading content from OF easier I recommend the browser addon "Downloader for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", it's available for Firefox and Chrome, and navigating and downloading from the lengthier pages is a huge pain without it since the site uses that dumb "infinite scroll" design.  It also downloads the videos in higher quality than you get using a lot of other methods.

I use this addon. Works great! It adds a download button under the photo/video to easily grab it or you can click to download everything on that fan site.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Karharot

what is the difference between OnlyFans and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?
I ♥ Saradas

peakfan

They're similar, but half the videos on fanswise-xl tend to be broken, the site is terribly run on a technical level.

Karharot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They're similar, but half the videos on fanswise-xl tend to be broken, the site is terribly run on a technical level.

i see...but is it possible to download videos?
I ♥ Saradas

fp909

that add-on has been great.

i find both platforms are TERRIBLE in terms of getting content to play. i mostly access on mobile and the vids never play smoothly and require more than one refresh

peakfan

It's possible to download pretty much any video that plays in a browser with the right addons.  I use the paid versions of "Video DownloadHelper", and also "Internet Download Manager", for Firefox, both have companion desktop apps installed for more functionality, and between them there's basically nothing that can't be saved in full quality.

The problem with fanswise-xl is that a lot of the older videos just seem to straight-up not exist on the server, or at least aren't linked to properly.  Any video that shows a length value of "0-1:59:59" on the thumbnail, you're probably not going to be able to play.  This has been the case on multiple women's accounts, so I blame the site itself.

Also, I'm not sure what the purpose of some mod editing the last sentence on my post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was.  Obviously I'm trying to take the word of a member of elladonna69's onlyfans, that was the point of asking the question.

m100

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what is the difference between OnlyFans and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?

I can't tell much about Onlyfans, but I know the Owner/developer is from the UK. The site is much more popular than Fanswise so fbb's tend to publish their content there, instead of posting it on Fanswise. I think fbb's make way income through onlyfans.

However, I know the owner of Fanswise. He's a really great guy. He invests lots of private resources to build up the site. But yea, it faces technical issues. I currently subscribed to one girl on Fanswise, because I really like her content. Right now it's working fine and if I can help the girls to generate some income, I do it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OMG!  Giving these women hundreds of dollars for simply flashing a nipple is beyond my understanding.  What are you guys doing?  That's why people are getting ripped off left and right.  Throwing money away for so little in return.  :-[

   If you can't stand the heat.......
........complain on social media. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login