Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting. I didn't notice any foreign transaction fees myself and I was billed in U.S. currency. It's possible I missed it, but I'm certain all my cards have no foreign transaction fees. 

I have a few different "cases" with Onlyfans, and one of them pertains to models who do the upcharge thing on renewing subscriptions. I think it's a bad practice, but may be more the fault of OF's setup than of the models themselves.  Either way, if the client misses the "yes, I'm willing to pay more to remember a subscriber" message, then the sub gets dropped.  I'm such a squirrel-chaser that it can be hard to get me to sign up again for something I already signed up for. 

As for their customer service, you're correct. They're the absolute fucking worst and on that basis alone, I often pass on girls I'd really like to support. I don't have any current scripts, but do plan to try again in the future. For now, I'm just paying girls directly for custom content. And of course, I belong to a couple of non-OF websites.

Thanks for the info! I have been doing that more too... supporting girls I really like directly for custom content. OnlyFans customer service is the worst! Patreon really seems to work better, IMHO.

FbbFanatic2522

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

abracadabra

I have only noticed the failed transaction/foreign transaction fee fiasco on tips, not on monthly subscriptions, but maybe it also happens to others on subscriptions.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have only noticed the failed transaction/foreign transaction fee fiasco on tips, not on monthly subscriptions, but maybe it also happens to others on subscriptions.

Thanks! I had the same problem with tips too.

sephira12

Any Girls that are putting up good domination, humiliation or muscle talk content?

abracadabra

are you talking about humiliation/trash talk in DM sort of thing, or herbiceps video "OMG! she's bigger than this skinny guy" type of videos with some male talent?
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

sephira12

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
are you talking about humiliation/trash talk in DM sort of thing, or herbiceps video "OMG! she's bigger than this skinny guy" type of videos with some male talent?

I'm not sure what you mean by DM but I am looking for stuff similar to POV muscle talk stuff you can find on clips4sale. Like Angie has had some good ones in the past

FbbFanatic2522

I found out that OF is having issues with Amex card processing now, and that's my only credit card. Just an FYI, in case you have similar issues.

Ric

I can second the Amex thing, it just stopped working for me entirely.  Amex generally seems to have tightened up a lot, which means I just use it less.

General update:

Aleesha Young has started selling extra content.  Prices by OF standards are low ($13 for a 3 1/2 min video), and her overall sub price of $7 is low.  She is also great to talk to and pretty good at replying to messages.

Micaela Viscodo seemed lovely.  In the end I decided the $25 a month wasn't for me long term.  If you like her look she is pretty active and posts explicit stuff.


I must admit I am sort of losing my faith in the platform.  People trying to sell 10 minute vids for $100.  Even $25 for 10 minutes seems extreme, given what that could get you on a normal paysite.  Also had a lot of people promise to do requests, and then never do them properly or at all, even after large tips.  It feels like no one is thinking of selling a video to 100 people for $5, they'd rather charge $50 and sell it to 4 whales.


autechre

Amex has always been awful for online stuff. Visa, MC and possibly others are much more "user friendly."
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

abracadabra

I would like to second what some have said in how horrible their customer service is. I signed up for a girl who has a business model of free subscriptions, and a one-time "VIP tip" fee to join. Basically VIPs get chat access and some extra stuff sent over messages. No, none of this is automated. This girl took the tip, never added me to VIP, and based on comments on her "automatically join VIP after tipping!" post, many other guys have had the money stolen from them as well. She eventually deleted all those messages and blocked me (and probably the others too). Of course blocking only disables you from sending messages, not from sending tips :)

After contacting OF, they give the copy-pasta BS, blame the customer, say I have to wait 7 business days to not get a response from the girl (whom I of course can't send a message to without a tip attached since I'm not VIP) before giving a refund, then after that, they say I have to wait another 4 business days. Some quotes:

QuotePrivate messages, paid posts and tips are voluntary contributions and there are no refunds being made in such cases.

QuoteWe are not blaming you and we'll be more than happy to investigate and issue a refund in some cases, in case the model doesn't do, what was paid for and was promised.

We are just asking you to try to contact the model first. If she is ignoring, please send us a chat screenshots, so we could investigate.

QuoteWe'll contact the model. Please get back to us, in case she not gonna respond within 7 business days.

QuoteWe didn't ask you to post a comment about her taking VIP tips and not making paying customers VIP. That was your choice only.

QuoteWe've contacted the model this Monday and gave her 7 business days. Please get back to us Wednesday [June 3] in case she not gonna respond.

QuoteWe've contacted the model this Friday. 7 business days means Tue, 9th.

Eventually I call them out on their lies and get:

QuoteWe have issued $100 refund as an exception.

I wouldn't recommend giving the platform any business tbh. No accountability, they don't care when girls steal from the guys, they blame the customer and lie to them repeatedly. On top of occasionally getting foreign transaction fees, it's amateur hour all the way around. I will not make any more purchases from them again. I hope the girls who aren't scammers ultimately make their way onto a better platform.

I'd bet every penny I have they're not going to remove that thief of a girl from the site, I'm sure they think most guys will give up trying to get their money back. I had to push them hard, accuse them of moving the goalposts with the dates, blaming the customer, and describe very bluntly their quality control problem. I'm a little glad she didn't even add me to VIP. I saw a couple of her free posts after this back-and-forth with customer service started, and she was just begging everyone for tips. Of course tons of girls have showed up on OF since COVID hit the states, and only some of them do good work.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I must admit I am sort of losing my faith in the platform.  People trying to sell 10 minute vids for $100.  Even $25 for 10 minutes seems extreme, given what that could get you on a normal paysite.  Also had a lot of people promise to do requests, and then never do them properly or at all, even after large tips.  It feels like no one is thinking of selling a video to 100 people for $5, they'd rather charge $50 and sell it to 4 whales.

IMO
There are women who do sessions who charge higher than normal prices for an hour. $700 or more for example. I had the idea that they do that because they know that keeps the average guy away. It may be the same with some of these ladies on OF. They want men with real money getting in contact with them. If you are not willing to spend $8 for a 35 second clip, and am willing to do it again and again, then they probably don't have any use for you anyway.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Ric

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IMO
There are women who do sessions who charge higher than normal prices for an hour. $700 or more for example. I had the idea that they do that because they know that keeps the average guy away. It may be the same with some of these ladies on OF. They want men with real money getting in contact with them. If you are not willing to spend $8 for a 35 second clip, and am willing to do it again and again, then they probably don't have any use for you anyway.

I get that for customs and things like that.

When they've gone to the trouble of making a fairly "generic" video for whatever field they are in, why not maximise revenue?  There's no opportunity cost for selling a video, sell it to as many people as you want.  With 1-1 time in any format it's a different calculation (speaking generally, that's not somewhere I have gone myself).

fp909

A lot of them also want to protect their risk. Same as HBC, people aren't showing respect and reporting things that would otherwise have been private. And those wider releases are a little harder to track down if, say, 200 people buy it and the photo is filtered through a few hoops.

Honestly, most of them aren't producing what I'd call great content for the money because it's generic. I like having personal stuff I can watch whenever and not have to log into that site to see. That shit is on lockdown forever, and that's why I can keep going back as long as they're willing. I also don't have to fight off tons of simps.

moleman2005

Since Aleesha is starting to post a lot of stuff on OF per PM... for those who have purchased her stuff - is it any good or the same old shit? Thx!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Since Aleesha is starting to post a lot of stuff on OF per PM... for those who have purchased her stuff - is it any good or the same old shit? Thx!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At least some of it is the same. Remember the one from a few years ago where the guy sat in her seat by the pool so she threw him in? I saw that one a few days ago
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf