Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is an observation.

I am a subscriber to two different women on onlyfans.
One woman allows subscribers to comment on her posts for no charge. Even though she rarely responds, she allow will give a "like" if she likes your comment.
The other lady does not allow subscribers to comment on her posts.
The lady who allows subscribers to comment, gets tips for posts. She has made as much as $50 on a single post.
The other lady gets no tips for any of her posts. (as far as I can tell)

One may not have anything to do with the other.
But like I said, just an observation based on a very small sampling

You just have no idea how much they're making in tips through private messages, and I recommend just acting as a consumer and not trying to "help" the woman by counting her money.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

abracadabra

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

lestee1123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login\FlameDiva. Her page is really good!  Lots of content!  Great personality!  Check her out!

crashcourse

A new face I ran across on fitness/physique thread on Facebook.  She is looking to make some money to supplement her contest regiment, I recommended she check out Onlyfans as I'm following 4 different girls who seem to be doing alright. They just need to get their name into the underground world of people who truly appreciate the dedication they put in.

onlyfans.com/physiqueflex


bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Page of nice fbb Susan Hemsley..  She looks very hot..
Good amount of content for only having been up a month. Almost all topless/nude traditional sex. No workout or flexing yet. Rate schedule for customs with good prices.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A new face I ran across on fitness/physique thread on Facebook.  She is looking to make some money to supplement her contest regiment, I recommended she check out Onlyfans as I'm following 4 different girls who seem to be doing alright. They just need to get their name into the underground world of people who truly appreciate the dedication they put in.

onlyfans.com/physiqueflex

Did not see hers
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Dingaro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New on SessionGirls Queen Jasmin. Another nipple obfuscator, but at least she's generous about it, and displays a decent amount of muscle. Shows promise, and seems like someone who could use the support.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

https://twit***.com/queenjasminxx

She changed it to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and she now doesn't really obfuscate. In fact her content is great, really sexy, and she doesn't shy away from flexing and showing her muscles. I warmly recommend.

FbbFanatic2522

One of the best fbbs, Helle Trevino, has a new OF page. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

If there is anyone who needs an onlyfans page, it's Guluzar Tufenk and Flores Neide.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

Does guluzar do topless? She has been one of my top wishes

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does guluzar do topless? She has been one of my top wishes

Not that i know of, but with that chest, she would be incredible.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

fp909

What's her link? I can't find her

FbbFanatic2522

Anyone having credit card problems with Only Fans? For some reason, I get an error message when I try to renew subscriptions or send tips. But I was able to maintain a membership a few times in the recent past. The Only Fans admin doesn't respond. Ugh!

abracadabra

Most likely it's because half of their bills send it through their UK processor. If your card automatically declines foreign transactions without you giving notice, this is very likely the reason. Yes, I've contacted them about it, and they claimed to put in a feature request to only bill Americans from the US. Absolutely ridiculous. Their support usually takes 2-10 days to respond, and it's typically a copy-pasted response.

This also means you will be paying foreign transaction fees. Take that into account when budgeting.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most likely it's because half of their bills send it through their UK processor. If your card automatically declines foreign transactions without you giving notice, this is very likely the reason. Yes, I've contacted them about it, and they claimed to put in a feature request to only bill Americans from the US. Absolutely ridiculous. Their support usually takes 2-10 days to respond, and it's typically a copy-pasted response.

This also means you will be paying foreign transaction fees. Take that into account when budgeting.

Thank you for the info! Kind of a pain. I noticed they were in the UK too when I did a little research on them. Hoping I can re-up my memberships to Anomali and Quad_Queen soon! Two of the best physique women, IMHO. (Oh, and thanks for the heads up on foreign transaction fees...  I wonder if we could get some of these ladies to switch over to Patreon, which doesn't seem to have these issues...)

FemFlexUSA

Interesting. I didn't notice any foreign transaction fees myself and I was billed in U.S. currency. It's possible I missed it, but I'm certain all my cards have no foreign transaction fees. 

I have a few different "cases" with Onlyfans, and one of them pertains to models who do the upcharge thing on renewing subscriptions. I think it's a bad practice, but may be more the fault of OF's setup than of the models themselves.  Either way, if the client misses the "yes, I'm willing to pay more to remember a subscriber" message, then the sub gets dropped.  I'm such a squirrel-chaser that it can be hard to get me to sign up again for something I already signed up for. 

As for their customer service, you're correct. They're the absolute fucking worst and on that basis alone, I often pass on girls I'd really like to support. I don't have any current scripts, but do plan to try again in the future. For now, I'm just paying girls directly for custom content. And of course, I belong to a couple of non-OF websites.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle