⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abracadabra

I would argue your expectations should be high for $50/month, maybe not so much for $10. There's no reason to expect professional cinematography, but some of the girls do have reasonably high production value even with a simple iPhone. There's a huge difference between a 10 second video of Kristen Graham refusing to show a nipple, and a 1 minute video of Sheena flexing (no she's not on OF, just an example of someone who puts in effort to create a quality product in general).
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

abracadabra

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

fp909

Agreed. $25+ a month subscription and I should be seeing a lot of activity for that money. And access! That certainly pares down the number of people who are willing to pay so if someone is down to pay that much why not cater to those people a bit. Again it's weird to me that a woman would say no to flexing and green light actual sex, probably because the bf thinks it's weird that people are into her muscles. But also green lights the sex too? I don't get that. 

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Personally i would rather, and I do, ask them directly for a video. Off onlyfans, off net just personal. Here's 100$ for a few minutes of your time. I can get exactly what I'm looking for at a length that make sense. I'm not sitting around for one or two months waiting for the perfect post to arrive or hope someone sees my message so that I can then make a request. I don't have to tip a bunch in addition to the subscription. Yes it may be more expensive short term but in the end the video is mine and *probably* won't end up for sale for 1000 other people to watch. That to me is worth it, even if I get blocked a lot or get a bunch of nos.
In terms of volume it may not match up to what they might make passively by just having subscription access at all (probably even over the course of a few hours) but It's a good chunk right away that they don't have to wait for at the end of the month

Yeah I agree with you. Have been doing more of that, and many of the ladies seems willing to provide.

papadoc1981

The way I see it a FBBs onlyfans page is no different than a youtubers channel.  You get out of it what you put into it.  The money more you charge the higher the expectations.  I love the fact that FBBs can put out their own content and keep more of the money.  But if you're gonna charge WAY more than the average FBB fansite(herbiceps, muscle angels, etc.) what do you offer that justifies that extra cost?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lovefbbmega

I m very suprised about people debating if they should or not join/support models on Onlyfans or Fanswise...
Anyone has he interest, appreciation of the situation.
if you feel like joining these sites is about a support, let say you want to support Top Fbb pro Like Monique JOnes on Fanswise or young Natalie Edmondson, than great, do it...
if you you are looking for sexy content, then go ahead and join model who deliver that kind on content
Why would you go on live on cam on certain sites,  and not pay for VOD or Subscription when you know 80% goes into ladies pocket?
At Fanswise, we decided to pay 100% commission during April and May to support these ladies during the crisis.
We are always been about finding a way to support them or trying to expose them to general public. It is hard work, but we keep going.
So doesnt matter, Onlyfans or Fanswise, when you join them, most of the money going on their pocket, remember this.
in a way, you are helping them financially to maintain their lifestyle, and therefore, the impressive results. Monique Jones is one of the most impressive athletes, a 20 year career with an incredible physique. These women deserve that we, at least, support them.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

@lovefbbmega. I completely agree with you, though you are one of the guys with vested interests, I argued here by making exactly the same points as you did. However, some of the guys here do not agree with us as for them required product quality/input come first. For example they would never join Monique Jones' page because there are no nudes.....

Ric

Any chance we could keep this on topic now?

Personally, I want to see recommendations for beautiful, muscular women and reviews of pages, not a load of guys having an argument.

We all have different tastes, desires, fantasies and reasons for subscribing - they are not worth disagreeing about.

fp909

Well the discussion is a branch of the whole "review" thing, because what I find a 5* review may not warrant the same from someone else.

Hannah Hussein has a great page. I'm not a fan of all the dildo stuff and the anal, but some people are. But, for me it's worth it because her price is great and she is incredibly active. I'm pretty sure she posts multiple times a day so there is muscle every day of some variety.

Morgan Payne (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) who I have bought from before piqued my interest so I joined, but she's not very active, and its more nude posing of a more sexual variety. For some people that may be worth it or not. I personally don't think it is, at least not now. I'd be willing to check in six months when there is a build up of contect.

I had a conversation with a patreon user about this, about why people sub and then leave within the same month--if there isn't a lot of content I'm not sticking around.

So, part of a recommendation comes with the "why" part. And I could recommend you some stuff but you may not like it in the end. But, I or someone else could probably save you a couple of bucks in the short term.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well the discussion is a branch of the whole "review" thing, because what I find a 5* review may not warrant the same from someone else.

Hannah Hussein has a great page. I'm not a fan of all the dildo stuff and the anal, but some people are. But, for me it's worth it because her price is great and she is incredibly active. I'm pretty sure she posts multiple times a day so there is muscle every day of some variety.

Morgan Payne (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) who I have bought from before piqued my interest so I joined, but she's not very active, and its more nude posing of a more sexual variety. For some people that may be worth it or not. I personally don't think it is, at least not now. I'd be willing to check in six months when there is a build up of contect.

I had a conversation with a patreon user about this, about why people sub and then leave within the same month--if there isn't a lot of content I'm not sticking around.

So, part of a recommendation comes with the "why" part. And I could recommend you some stuff but you may not like it in the end. But, I or someone else could probably save you a couple of bucks in the short term.

Thanks for the info on Hannah Hussein! Will definitely check that out.

fp909

I very highly recommend her.

She's one of those that's public about her having an OF account on her social media, and posts previews fairly often to drive people there. She also answers questions well in her Q&A; i think yesterday someone asked if she liked to be worshiped and the public answer was yes.

I think her page reflects that. There is a LOT

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At Fanswise, we decided to pay 100% commission during April and May to support these ladies during the crisis.
I saw that and appreciate what you've been doing. I've been spending the money I otherwise would have used to session on cams/clips/subscriptions. Obviously I have some interest in the women, but in these times, I also take into account which ones are hurting, and try to offer them some extra business. There's even one that I prepaid in full for a future session, which might not happen for a long time if ever. Wouldn't have done that if it wasn't obvious she was in trouble. You can't save the world, but do what you can.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lovendahouse aka Lena Love aka Miss Daniels, physique competitor, performance artist, and sessionette. I've met her, and found her stunningly beautiful in person. She's never done much traditional muscle media, so she's not overexposed. If you like her look, her new OF is the best place to see her. About half of her media is nude or topless. Well worth the current price of $5.99.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG @ lovendahouse
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a followup on this, because it was a new OF when I made this post. She's the most prolific woman I'm subscribed to.  Her OF has been up less than four weeks and she's at 77 pics and 37 vids. Half of the media is nude/topless, but more focused on sex/fetish/performance art than muscle. Still a bargain given the price if you have any interest. She also has low prices for custom clips.

Ric

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lovendahouse aka Lena Love aka Miss Daniels, physique competitor, performance artist, and sessionette. I've met her, and found her stunningly beautiful in person. She's never done much traditional muscle media, so she's not overexposed. If you like her look, her new OF is the best place to see her. About half of her media is nude or topless. Well worth the current price of $5.99.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG @ lovendahouse
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a followup on this, because it was a new OF when I made this post. She's the most prolific woman I'm subscribed to.  Her OF has been up less than four weeks and she's at 77 pics and 37 vids. Half of the media is nude/topless, but more focused on sex/fetish/performance art than muscle. Still a bargain given the price if you have any interest. She also has low prices for custom clips.

I signed up for her straight away on the strength of the first post.

I don't think I'll be resubbing, as I am not into the BDSM side, and her look isn't really doing it for me.  She definitely posts a lot though, and doesn't hold back, so if you like the piercings look and don't want FBB levels of mass she might be for you.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I very highly recommend her.

She's one of those that's public about her having an OF account on her social media, and posts previews fairly often to drive people there. She also answers questions well in her Q&A; i think yesterday someone asked if she liked to be worshiped and the public answer was yes.

I think her page reflects that. There is a LOT

Thank you!

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At Fanswise, we decided to pay 100% commission during April and May to support these ladies during the crisis.
I saw that and appreciate what you've been doing. I've been spending the money I otherwise would have used to session on cams/clips/subscriptions. Obviously I have some interest in the women, but in these times, I also take into account which ones are hurting, and try to offer them some extra business. There's even one that I prepaid in full for a future session, which might not happen for a long time if ever. Wouldn't have done that if it wasn't obvious she was in trouble. You can't save the world, but do what you can.

I agree with that notion, and have been trying to help some of my favorite women who lost their day job. These ladies need the help and they appreciate the fans for assisting. We can do our part to keep their heads above water during these challenging times.