⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are no nudes, some posing clips, some workout clips, but no nudes or topless clips. All clips are sexy in my eyes.
So not worth $50, thanks. Let us know if that changes.


bruce321

Physique competitor and sessionette Pocahontas. Mostly topless, some nude, not much muscle. Decent number of pics/clips, but a bit repetitive. Big problem is her camera is crap. The colors are off, images washed out, or out of focus. Not un-viewable, but stay away if things like that bother you. But again, could be worth $15 if you're a fan.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IG: pocahontas_lynnfit

birmi482

It depends what you are looking for. Jay or Aleesha have also no full nudes or full topless. Workout clips, sexy outfits or bikinis are also worth watching, not only nudes

birmi482

And at the end of the day, you support your favourite fbb, whether there are nudes or not, this shouldn't matter

abracadabra

The way he said it may have come off a little short, but obviously it matters to him if he's looking for nudes. Others here, myself included, are just interested in the muscle shots without the nudity, and that is fine. You certainly shouldn't throw away $50/month if it's not something you'd enjoy.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

birmi482

Obviously no one likes to throw away money for nothing. If my favourite fbb published very few clips during a month, I would also cancel her subscription. But I think that if you have a favourite fbb, you should keep in mind that you also support her, as 80% go to the girls, so it's a little trade off between content and support. If you don't have a favourite fbb and you just like nude muscles, then he has a point

abracadabra

I'm not sure where this notion of "you have to support her" is coming from, or what exactly it means. If she's not providing value, there is no need to guilt-trip people into buying something they don't want.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

birmi482

There is no guilt-trip here. Why do go on onlyfans in first place? Why do you chose certain girls over other girls? This is what I mean. The girls don't have onlyfans pages for altruistic reasons. I never said that one HAS to support his fbb, i just said that if you have a favourite fbb and you want to support her, you might settle for the fact that there are no nudes

fp909

No one is obligated to support anyone, in any way.  So if they want to set up an onlyfans they are assuming that people are willing to pay money to see them. It's not a guarantee. I have plenty that I would be willing to pay money to see every month; but if they aren't delivering the kind of content that i enjoy
I don't have to pay for anything, I can just stop, guilt free. That decision is even easier if I feel that they aren't providing any value for what they are asking for.

Would you be rushing to support your favorite FBB if you found out that the were, for example, deciding to offer Skype sessions at 2x the price of what they did on HBC but were extremely limited in what they do? Or even better, charges 30$ a month to see the same content that they would post on Insta**** basically? I can't imagine that if Jay is posting her artful nudes to Insta**** and isn't willing to do at least topless on onlyfans that it would be worth the money.  For me, I'm disappointed If they are willing to get naked and show off their asshole VERY CLEARLY but aren't willing to do a very basic flex request there is zero value there for me. They don't earn my business

birmi482

I don't disagree with you. I wrote before that if my favourite fbb was not updating her onlyfans page often enough i would defintively cancel my subscription, here I agree completely with you. As you rightly say, no one is obligated to support anyone, but on the other hand, our support helps to girls to maintain their lifestyle and ultnatively are able to present their muscular bodies . Jay Fuchs gor example lost an important sponsor in 2018 or 2019 (i think WOS did not include her in the ambassador program) and could not participate in a competition which means that the entire year she looked offseason which was a letdown for fans who love her more shredded,

abracadabra

We're all adults. If they can't afford their lifestyle, they can scale back like any other responsible person. If their product is not worth it, they should learn that via customer feedback/subscription count. Better than to be given the false sense of security that they're creating great value, then be hit by the shock when recession hits and all of your customers pull the plug at the same time.

It's really not much different when there's a hot muscular girl on OF who doesn't post flexing stuff and you ask her in private to create some flexing shots (non-nude) for you (at additional cost) and she says she'll think about it, and never creates it. Can you still subscribe and enjoy the small glimpses of muscle you see? Yeah, sure. Is it worth it when she's sending the message she doesn't care what you want, even if it doesn't put a dent in your budget? I don't think so, but you can chose to throw money at people who aren't providing what you're looking for if you wish.

You say there's no guilt-trip, but then you go on to guilt-trip:

QuoteThere is no guilt-trip here. ... on the other hand, our support helps to girls to maintain their lifestyle
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

birmi482

I don't know to what you refer as guilt trip. To spend money on onlufans us to support the girls directly in contrast to subscribing to awefilms, muscleangels, femalecityflex where the content is much superior in terms of quality, but the money goes to the website providers who give the girls a certain kickback. You know exactly that to achieve a muscular body of an FBB requires 1000 of hours in the gym, nutrition, supplements and juices. The money has to come from somewhere, onlyfans is an important income source for them. Jay Fuchs recently said in an online interview that onlyfans is her most important and biggest income source for her. This is not about a guilt trip, this is about day to day reality of FBBs. It is your full right to judge them only by the quality of product and nothong else, no guilt here. I myself prefer to see their side as well, but if a FBB promised me something and did not deliver it, i would see it a aa breach of trust and Iwould cancel the subscription immediately.

abracadabra

Saying you should be fine paying an FBB to deliver something that's not what you're interested in because she needs the money to maintain her physique is a guilt trip.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

birmi482

It depends what you expect in first place. Subscribing on onlyfans for an fbb, i know that most content a selfies or other clips from their mobiles. So already my expectations are not high. If the content is disappointing, i would cancel it immediately. I am not going to pay for something i am not interested (this is very subjective in what each of us is interested), but as said, my expectations are already not too high when i sign up on OF

fp909

Personally i would rather, and I do, ask them directly for a video. Off onlyfans, off net just personal. Here's 100$ for a few minutes of your time. I can get exactly what I'm looking for at a length that make sense. I'm not sitting around for one or two months waiting for the perfect post to arrive or hope someone sees my message so that I can then make a request. I don't have to tip a bunch in addition to the subscription. Yes it may be more expensive short term but in the end the video is mine and *probably* won't end up for sale for 1000 other people to watch. That to me is worth it, even if I get blocked a lot or get a bunch of nos.
In terms of volume it may not match up to what they might make passively by just having subscription access at all (probably even over the course of a few hours) but It's a good chunk right away that they don't have to wait for at the end of the month