LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moleman2005

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Forgive me if this was already posted here, but the gorgeous physique pro Emily Schubert started a page in February. Not much content for the $15 per month yet, but she told me she plans to start posting a lot more and wants to show her prep progress and use this to interact with fans. Emily looks amazing in contest shape, but I really like her offseason shape too. Great lats and quads, and abs! Check it out here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

anyone subscribed and knows what kind of stuff she's posting nowadays...?!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


moleman2005

https://www.insta****.com/jas_stayfit/

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Windjammer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Forgive me if this was already posted here, but the gorgeous physique pro Emily Schubert started a page in February. Not much content for the $15 per month yet, but she told me she plans to start posting a lot more and wants to show her prep progress and use this to interact with fans. Emily looks amazing in contest shape, but I really like her offseason shape too. Great lats and quads, and abs! Check it out here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

anyone subscribed and knows what kind of stuff she's posting nowadays...?!

There is only vanilla IG-level stuff here. I now regret subscribing :/
Karma is always appreciated :-)

Deanmarycone

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A new muscle  milf,  very good shape

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I've been a fan for almost two months now, and man, I love her page! I don't usually put my subscriptions on auto-renewal, but Kinley is one of the few for me.

Her content is awesome, so sensual and sexual... I log in every day because she posts fresh pics and videos daily. AGAIN, I get something new EVERY DAY! Not recycled like other pages. NEW!

I will be a lifetime fan because just looking at her makes my d*ck hard!!! Typing this and thinking about her huge clit makes my d*ck hard!!!

Gents, do yourself a favor and sign up! Her latest post in the red lingerie is honestly one of the best posts I've seen on OF from a muscular woman. Her GLUTES are fire! The thoughts I have... Nevermind... Her page is great. Subscribe ASAP!

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A new muscle  milf,  very good shape

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I've been a fan for almost two months now, and man, I love her page! I don't usually put my subscriptions on auto-renewal, but Kinley is one of the few for me.

Her content is awesome, so sensual and sexual... I log in every day because she posts fresh pics and videos daily. AGAIN, I get something new EVERY DAY! Not recycled like other pages. NEW!

I will be a lifetime fan because just looking at her makes my d*ck hard!!! Typing this and thinking about her huge clit makes my d*ck hard!!!

Gents, do yourself a favor and sign up! Her latest post in the red lingerie is honestly one of the best posts I've seen on OF from a muscular woman. Her GLUTES are fire! The thoughts I have... Nevermind... Her page is great. Subscribe ASAP!

   This read like a paid presentation.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Deanmarycone

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A new muscle  milf,  very good shape

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I've been a fan for almost two months now, and man, I love her page! I don't usually put my subscriptions on auto-renewal, but Kinley is one of the few for me.

Her content is awesome, so sensual and sexual... I log in every day because she posts fresh pics and videos daily. AGAIN, I get something new EVERY DAY! Not recycled like other pages. NEW!

I will be a lifetime fan because just looking at her makes my d*ck hard!!! Typing this and thinking about her huge clit makes my d*ck hard!!!

Gents, do yourself a favor and sign up! Her latest post in the red lingerie is honestly one of the best posts I've seen on OF from a muscular woman. Her GLUTES are fire! The thoughts I have... Nevermind... Her page is great. Subscribe ASAP!

   This read like a paid presentation.

I'm new to this platform. It's how I type on other message boards. I wanted to express how it's one of my favorite OF pages to subscribe to, and I don't see it getting the love it deserves *shrug*

fiddy350

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Truly great OF page sweetheart of a woman. One of the better competitors to hit the scene recently. Go check her out..

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Truly great OF page sweetheart of a woman. One of the better competitors to hit the scene recently. Go check her out..

I just looked for her on ***** and twit***. I'm sure she is great but it looks like (yet another OF with) too much p***y and not enough muscle
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Truly great OF page sweetheart of a woman. One of the better competitors to hit the scene recently. Go check her out..

I just looked for her on ***** and twit***. I'm sure she is great but it looks like (yet another OF with) too much p***y and not enough muscle

  Maria Garcia is delivering plenty of muscle on her page in the build up to competing tomorrow.  As she does figure, I felt like she isn't big enough for you.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if not
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Deanmarycone

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Truly great OF page sweetheart of a woman. One of the better competitors to hit the scene recently. Go check her out..

I just looked for her on ***** and twit***. I'm sure she is great but it looks like (yet another OF with) too much p***y and not enough muscle

She's IFBB Pro women's bodybuilding, I think. Not totally sure. She's got plenty of muscle. But I look for the sexy over the gym routines. I'll peruse more of the forum for other recommendations.

moleman2005

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Forgive me if this was already posted here, but the gorgeous physique pro Emily Schubert started a page in February. Not much content for the $15 per month yet, but she told me she plans to start posting a lot more and wants to show her prep progress and use this to interact with fans. Emily looks amazing in contest shape, but I really like her offseason shape too. Great lats and quads, and abs! Check it out here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

anyone subscribed and knows what kind of stuff she's posting nowadays...?!

There is only vanilla IG-level stuff here. I now regret subscribing :/

Thanks!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone subscribed to Brie Eubanks?  Is it worth it?

when she was a regular on patreon i was subbed there for a few months, a lot of nudity and play if you're into that, more pics that videos (of course that may have changed). I loved her ongoing series in changing rooms.

not a lot of muscle stuff though, that was something i would have to request for it to be included. for me, not quite the type of physique i love best since shes more figure size, but she has great pecs and boobs and among the best active pec bouncers for my money.

i would bet her onlyfans is similar if not more risque. everyone moved off patreon because they kept on getting reported for that kind of stuff.

Tonia Moore

Hey guys I have an only fans account for those who would like to support it's only $7.99/mo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and no there isn't any nude pics just to let you know in advance....I mainly made it as a place to post my bodybuilding pics in one spot dedicated to only my bodybuilding pics so the fans have one place to go to and support.

I thank you in advance if you chose to join. I see people have posted a lot of my pics here too.
Tonia Moore IFBB Pro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

randstuff82

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Truly great OF page sweetheart of a woman. One of the better competitors to hit the scene recently. Go check her out..

I just looked for her on ***** and twit***. I'm sure she is great but it looks like (yet another OF with) too much p***y and not enough muscle

I can assure you  its not just p***y stuff... she has some amazing oiled nude posing work where she does her actual posing routines. She also did some nude workout videos on request (I'm talking nude squats etc.) that are out of this world. Her content is high quality and the videos are long. Her subscription is outstanding value and I've found that to be quite unique compared to the usual bait and switch stuff you get on OF. I will be definitely be extending my subscription and highly recommend it for anyone who is a fan of this forum.

Strongwomanpatricia

Hello gnomies, my name is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and i'm a strongwoman from the Nerherlands and i just created my onlyfans account (Strongwomanpatricia)

I'm currently training for a female bicep curl worldrecord of 100kg / 220 lbs and a 300kg / 660 lbs deadlift. I love crushing male ego's and anybody who has the balls to armwrestle me is more than welcome to get manhandled. I post between 4 - 7 times a week on my page and you can message me for custom made videos or sessions. You can also check out me

on inst@gram  : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
on onlyfans     : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
on fanswise-xl : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Onlyfans: strongwomanpatricia
Fanswise: Patricia
Insta****: miss_silverback