⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Melissa Brodsky just started OF but didn't checked it yet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

prob run by a manager at first glance. asking about pics/vids.

She's gorgeous. Hope she runs a good OF.


ffejl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Angela Yeo! Nude posing PPVs are reasonably priced, posts TONS of brief nude content on her page. Well known to ALWAYS reply to DMs personally -- though sometimes it can take a while, she's a busy lady. Does dildo videos as well, those PPVs are pricier, but worth it IMO.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks, guess who one of the two people I follow long-term is?  :P

Good recommendation though.  The only problem is how insanely successful she is recently keeps taking her away from OF.

HA! I wondered!

Who's the other?

Ric

Quote
Quote

Thanks, guess who one of the two people I follow long-term is?  :P

Good recommendation though.  The only problem is how insanely successful she is recently keeps taking her away from OF.

HA! I wondered!

Who's the other?

Ripped Vixen.

I guess maybe I am too picky. I like a lot of mass, and responsiveness to messages.

I'd like to follow someone else with at least physique size muscles and great fake boobs to get some customs made.  Tina Trapqueen was pretty amazing, would just like a version of her with less tats.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote
Quote

Thanks, guess who one of the two people I follow long-term is?  :P

Good recommendation though.  The only problem is how insanely successful she is recently keeps taking her away from OF.

HA! I wondered!

Who's the other?

Ripped Vixen.

I guess maybe I am too picky. I like a lot of mass, and responsiveness to messages.

I'd like to follow someone else with at least physique size muscles and great fake boobs to get some customs made.  Tina Trapqueen was pretty amazing, would just like a version of her with less tats.

Ripped Vixen doesn't disappoint. Love her look.

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Melissa Brodsky just started OF but didn't checked it yet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bought a couple ppvs claiming to be nudes they were pasties and thong so beware, she is scamming and onlyfans makes it nearly impossible to get refunds.

Thanks for the info, subscribed to her but gladly didn't paid for some of her ppvs

Warhawk Overdrive

I almost never interacted with the women I subscribed to, even though that is supposed to be one of the main advantages to subscribing to them at all. I guess I should have known but sometimes you just have to experience something for yourself.

I recently started responding to the messages they send out to everyone just to see if they would even answer back. And I notice that if they respond to me and I respond to them, within three messages they are going to try and sell me something. Of course, I understand they are there to make money, but it is still annoying. It's like going into a chat room and you say hi and they say hi then the next thing out of their mouth is "wanna take me private?"

Like I said, I should have expected this on OF but if I want to spend money on them, I will. They should not ask me because that is a turn off. 
Oh well.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Ric

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I almost never interacted with the women I subscribed to, even though that is supposed to be one of the main advantages to subscribing to them at all. I guess I should have known but sometimes you just have to experience something for yourself.

...

Like I said, I should have expected this on OF but if I want to spend money on them, I will. They should not ask me because that is a turn off. 
Oh well.

Not an experience I've had, other than a couple of people who suggested virtual sessions (which I declined).  I agree if someone is just trying to extract as much money as possible I am out of there.  No questions.  Once I see a 2 minute video for $30, or the 4th PPV spam message of the day, it's not for me.

I do think for longer chats - and I don't know how long your messages went on for - you can't expect unlimited message replies.  A $5 tip just to chat usually works wonders. 

I do also only sub to non-free accounts.  Maybe that's why I haven't had so much stuff pushed on me :shrug:

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not an experience I've had, other than a couple of people who suggested virtual sessions (which I declined).  I agree if someone is just trying to extract as much money as possible I am out of there.  No questions.  Once I see a 2 minute video for $30, or the 4th PPV spam message of the day, it's not for me.

I do think for longer chats - and I don't know how long your messages went on for - you can't expect unlimited message replies.  A $5 tip just to chat usually works wonders. 

I do also only sub to non-free accounts.  Maybe that's why I haven't had so much stuff pushed on me :shrug:

People are going to feel like $5 tip should be for every message... and it's going to be like those texting apps, where you're spending all this money per message, and they're spending 2 seconds to write "haha" while in line at the grocery store. People like Sydney and Nadia who turned off their free chat just ensured I wouldn't bother ordering customs from them anymore. Is it reasonable to send $5 to submit the custom request? Maybe. Am I going to get involved in something where I have to send them $5 reminders every time they don't meet the deadline they set, especially knowing OF support will say "lol try to contact them again, go away?" Nope. Yes, I realize I could order stuff off of OF, that's not really the point.

But so often when you buy *one* thing, it turns into constant almost begging for money. I asked dakotarose if she had such-and-such video. She didn't, but she had one thing she sent me for $30(?) which had some overlap... but really was a waste of $30 for me. Then she starts messaging me non-stop trying to get me to buy tons and tons of locked videos of things I had no interest in. I once ordered an extremely expensive custom from arielx, and it was good, but probably not worth the price. Anyway, she took a week (was still within her deadline she set, which is fine, but wasn't exactly quick). Anyway, when she finally sends it, she says "here's the video, and don't forget to smash that tip button if you like it." I spend an insane amount on a video (which, yes, I agreed to), and before I even watch one frame of it, I'm being asked for yet more money. It almost makes me not even want to watch it. Or another girl I mentioned previously who said she wasn't going to make the flexing clip I requested, but "how much would it be worth to you anyway?" and "you wanna buy this other thing you don't want?" Yikes.

But this works, which is why they do it. Get a bunch of suckers to buy "just one more clip for the price of a coffee" (ok, maybe a little more), and they get disappointed, but then decide to put their hand in the flame the next time a cheap clip comes their way. Even if you walk way, a bunch of guys will still buy stuff they're not necessarily quite into, and people respond to incentives. It works, so they don't bother stopping with this strategy.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Ric

I've obviously had a super different experience on OF to some of you guys.  Or I've just unsubbed from bad people and already forgotten them.

My previous post wasn't intended to suggest $5 per message or anything close to that.  Just a suggestion to make an upfront gesture for longer chats.

Anyone on OF tends to send out some level of mass-posts selling stuff.  In terms of people begging me to buy stuff in personalised messages (you can tell as they land in your priority box), I've hardly seen that.  I'd walk away if it became regular.

abracadabra

It's certainly not everyone. I don't want to paint that picture. It is a decent chunk of people though. There are many who are great, don't charge insane amounts, and only send you stuff you actually care about / ask for.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

fp909

i asked melissa about a request video (i actually said something like a bicep video, but specified a custom) and got a 1 min, 25$ answer without making any specifics

so thats a pass for me, esp if its run by a manager who has "babe" in every sentence.

FbbFanatic2522

Wanted to put in a quick plug for Anomali, who is back to competing after 4 years away. She looks better than ever on stage, and is competing in Toronto soon. Her sub price is low and definitely worth it. She's quite responsive on DMs. Check her out, and support her now that she's back to stage! Her legs are still legendary, and her overall X frame is superb. Excellent quad shake!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

purepro46

Some recent experiences.

@exmokelly: gave her three custom video requests and she agreed to do them all for one price.  Video comes and she doesn't do #1 as I requested and doesn't even attempt #2 or #3.  Responded and she sends me another clip (no extra charge) which covers #1 but still ignores #2 and #3.  Another message to her, to which she asks 'do you not like my style?'  Good-bye.

karolynnxxx: gave her three custom video requests.  She rejected them because she thought I would turn around and sell them, because my requests were too detailed.  This despite me acknowledging in my request that I agree to never share or distribute them.  Large amount of non-PPV content, though.

@musclegirlxxx: gave her two custom video requests with suggested price.  She came back with much higher counter-offer.  Told her I would think about it.  Immediately starts badgering me for an answer and a commitment.  Good-bye.

@sophocc: some worthwhile non-PPV content, plus some longer videos for sale (with screenshots so you know what you're getting).

Following accounts are not free, but offer free trial subscriptions every so often:
@taragreenwebber
@nakedbarbiedoll

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IG : drvikinggoddess


abracadabra

Looks like Sydney opened free chat up again, at least on one of her accounts. Not sure if Nadia did too, they tend to follow suit with one another. What I said above about having to send $5 reminders is still lame in principle, just doesn't apply to her specifically anymore. Hopefully she doesn't get too much spam and turn tip2chat back on.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.