Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

showmesara

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Margie Martin OF review: seconds short videos on the normal section, you can find nudes. Not worth overall if you dont buy PPV. Their price is not really low.

Bought a $20 clip of Margie's. Rip off.  No audio and no talking . Not a technical flaw she doesn't talk. It was promoted as as JOI with strap on. All of 2 min and she jus waggles it around and says nothing. It's as if she thinks she's still Lilly white if she doesn't say anything. At least women like Denise Wrestler are on OF and make no apologies. They are naughty and good at it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Hercul

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Great Model. Updates Everyday, Custom Vids, very Muscled Sexy Fitness-Style

Hbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nudes, b/g?

Great Model. Updates Everyday, Custom Vids, very Muscled Sexy Fitness-Style


Hercul

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nudes, b/g?

Great Model. Updates Everyday, Custom Vids, very Muscled Sexy Fitness-Style

Hi HBfan, partially Nude. No Porn, No complete Nudity but Sexy Moves without clothes in some Vids.
I´m a member for 8 month. Many different Vids.

moleman2005

Vika Pogrebnyak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

abracadabra

I tried Denise's page again. Not a big loss at $12, and I'm sure I'm in the minority, but it was the best page on OF 6-7 months ago (at $25). Now there's basically no wrestling content (everything I saw that looked good was from ~6 months ago). It's all pegging, girls going down on her, 4-ways, calling people a slave, asking for random $20 tips in DM, etc. Seems like the same as every other OF account. Oh well, glad I got the chance to meet her when she was more focused on touring.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried Denise's page again. Not a big loss at $12, and I'm sure I'm in the minority, but it was the best page on OF 6-7 months ago (at $25). Now there's basically no wrestling content (everything I saw that looked good was from ~6 months ago). It's all pegging, girls going down on her, 4-ways, calling people a slave, asking for random $20 tips in DM, etc. Seems like the same as every other OF account. Oh well, glad I got the chance to meet her when she was more focused on touring.

which Denise?

abracadabra

anders/wrestler. just a totally different vibe from when I reviewed her page in December or January
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

bruce321

Stumbled on this one by accident. Muscle Appeal has an OF that lives up to its description:
"Full length videos. No PPV upsells for members. This is our VIP OnlyFans page for our more sexual and naughty content! These are the videos that are too x-rated, and too sexual for our main website!"
There are 86 videos averaging about 4mins (<1 to 17), are professionally shot, and are primarily posing with some fetish material featuring a dozen models total. There's a lot of Denise Anders, Tapered Physique, and Karyn Bayres. I recognize some of the videos from Denise Anders OF, but I don't think they're all there. For $15, good chance you'll find a couple of things worth the price. Other models appearing topless or nude listed below.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@sweetbeast20
@sammi_strong
@leekeyrouz
@hayleybrylewski

Jan321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login she is kinda hot but dont promise what you ask for .. kinda scammy
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Heather Policky Armbrust sher regual only is pretty good just joined about to ask for a custom no idea what she asking for it :P

Any other good ones prefer blonde and who do explicte things ?

Ric

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any other good ones prefer blonde and who do explicte things ?

Might be worth a look - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Definitely does topless, can't remember if she does full XXX.

Delivers on customs big time, really pretty, ripped.  Only stopped following her as the tattoos look isn't always my thing.

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any other good ones prefer blonde and who do explicte things ?

Might be worth a look - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Definitely does topless, can't remember if she does full XXX.

Delivers on customs big time, really pretty, ripped.  Only stopped following her as the tattoos look isn't always my thing.

her implant update killed it for me :( her wonderful pec bounce is gone

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any other good ones prefer blonde and who do explicte things ?

Might be worth a look - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Definitely does topless, can't remember if she does full XXX.

Delivers on customs big time, really pretty, ripped.  Only stopped following her as the tattoos look isn't always my thing.

her implant update killed it for me :( her wonderful pec bounce is gone

That's a shame. I don't like it when the women get overly big implants. Sherry Priami's implants are a good size. Not too big.

mikecamsa

Manal Ben Jabeur only fans account You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has anybody subscribed?

Ric

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Might be worth a look - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Definitely does topless, can't remember if she does full XXX.

Delivers on customs big time, really pretty, ripped.  Only stopped following her as the tattoos look isn't always my thing.

her implant update killed it for me :( her wonderful pec bounce is gone

Has she gone bigger recently?  Or do you just mean the fact she'd got implants at all?