⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbfannation

I recommend lindsay mulinazzi vip account. No ppv's, everything included. A lot of topless videos, something full nude. Great body considering her age. The only thing is that she has big breast implants, almost like barbara carita. I prefered her with old implants. Great biceps anyway

fbbfannation


mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Ric

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I recommend lindsay mulinazzi vip account. No ppv's, everything included. A lot of topless videos, something full nude. Great body considering her age. The only thing is that she has big breast implants, almost like barbara carita. I prefered her with old implants. Great biceps anyway

Link?

jrick88

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I recommend lindsay mulinazzi vip account. No ppv's, everything included. A lot of topless videos, something full nude. Great body considering her age. The only thing is that she has big breast implants, almost like barbara carita. I prefered her with old implants. Great biceps anyway

Link?

I think is this one: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ric

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Seems entirely pointless. 

Doesn't respond to even tipped messages.  Barely posts any text with her photos. 

I think her look is great, and she's doing great in the competitions.  Plus you can do a great non-nude OF page.  This isn't it though.

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Seems entirely pointless. 

Doesn't respond to even tipped messages.  Barely posts any text with her photos. 

I think her look is great, and she's doing great in the competitions.  Plus you can do a great non-nude OF page.  This isn't it though.

one of the most amazing fbbs imo but totally disappointing OF, re-subbed a few months ago and it's still just IG content

fbbfannation

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 600+ full lenght videos, no ppv's. Full nudity, bg videos, domination, lift and carry videos

fbbfannation

claudia partenza has short clips, nudity too. I have to check if she has ppv's to sell

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey everyone, I just had a really bad experience with cris goy on OF. I asked her to do a custom 3 weeks ago, not even nude,. She made me tip her $120 and she never made the video. I asked her a bunch of times to make it and she strung me along and said she would. I finally said "just send me a video of something you have already made" and again she strung me along and never sent it. Pretty sad because I really like her despite her. Please be careful if requesting a custom from her

Smart people have long since known Cris Goy Arellano is not worth your time or money. Cris Goy Arellano is one of the biggest spammers and scammers.

Lots of members share their bad experiences about Cris Goy Arellano in this threads former pages (review the link below). No doubt she will steal your money and scam you, why don't you read other members posts and still insist on sending her $120? Still expecting to receive a custom video? Just contact OnlyFans support immediately.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I met Chris for a session Tampa and again in San Jose about 4 years ago. Y3 language a barrier but nothing sketchy with her behaviour at the time.

fbbfannation

Anyone knows OF accounts with lift and carry content?

chimpy666

As she's taking a step back it feels Sherry Priamis Only fans isn't great $9.99 for maybe 1-2 photos a month not great I stayed signed up but it's so quiet unsubbed, i'd sign back up in a heartbeat if content increased

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I recommend lindsay mulinazzi vip account. No ppv's, everything included. A lot of topless videos, something full nude. Great body considering her age. The only thing is that she has big breast implants, almost like barbara carita. I prefered her with old implants. Great biceps anyway
has she gone way bigger? Haven't seen any news about that...any pics of any nature leaking out!,

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As she's taking a step back it feels Sherry Priamis Only fans isn't great $9.99 for maybe 1-2 photos a month not great I stayed signed up but it's so quiet unsubbed, i'd sign back up in a heartbeat if content increased

I agree with you. I unsubbed too due to lack of content. I would sub again if she beefed it up. She's still one of my favorite fbbs.

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As she's taking a step back it feels Sherry Priamis Only fans isn't great $9.99 for maybe 1-2 photos a month not great I stayed signed up but it's so quiet unsubbed, i'd sign back up in a heartbeat if content increased

I agree with you. I unsubbed too due to lack of content. I would sub again if she beefed it up. She's still one of my favorite fbbs.

I paid $50 for a custom video back on June 11th....still waiting can't be fucked to keep chasing if you're not fully in on OH just say don't mug us all off really pisses me off

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As she's taking a step back it feels Sherry Priamis Only fans isn't great $9.99 for maybe 1-2 photos a month not great I stayed signed up but it's so quiet unsubbed, i'd sign back up in a heartbeat if content increased

I agree with you. I unsubbed too due to lack of content. I would sub again if she beefed it up. She's still one of my favorite fbbs.

I paid $50 for a custom video back on June 11th....still waiting can't be fucked to keep chasing if you're not fully in on OH just say don't mug us all off really pisses me off

contact OF support, they'll blame you a bit and make you wait a couple weeks but either get you the video or refund you. if your monthly sub expired, I guess she probably can't send unless she subscribes to your page maybe.

of course OF will never actually ban her or penalize her for stealing money, surely you aren't the other one. with some work, you may get your money back, but they don't care about quality control.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.