Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abracadabra

they'll do anything they can to avoid giving customer service, which usually means the girl puts together some garbage video for you in 2 minutes and you won't get money back if it doesn't meet what you agreed to. but if the girl just ghosts you completely, they will refund you after wasting your time for 2 weeks. you can do chargebacks, but they will likely ban you from the platform... but you shouldn't care about that if they're stealing from you.

but change doesn't come when guys just take it and accepted being ripped off. no one ever provided customer service because they wanted to. case in point, even though their customer service still sucks, it's much better than it was a few years back (which was basically "fu, go away, we don't care")
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

abracadabra

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Creamnant

Lisa Cross has left onlyfans for fancentro. I didn't know this site.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if she stole your money, complain to OF support. they will say "try contact her, and let us know in case she not gonna reply in a week." Then you tell them "stfu, do your job and handle it yourself, I've already tried and been stolen from." they will get her to deliver some half-assed shit so she doesn't lose her money, or refund your money after avoiding customer service at all costs. Way too many guys get scammed and just say "oh well, cost of doing business."

just FYI, a year or so ago maybe, they didn't give refunds at all for cases where the "creator" stole your money, except a rare occasion where you hounded them for months. Now they actually do, though they still spend a week gaslighting the customer. I assume there's a reason, i.e., enough pissed off customers complaining about being stolen from. Maybe one day they'll actually treat customers who were stolen from with a little bit of respect.

I didn't know the OF policy on tipping and then not appearing so i'll wait until the weekend and i'll see if I can get the ball rolling on it and let you know

Well I wish you'd give her some grace. She's just taking a needed break.

ffejl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Cross has left onlyfans for fancentro. I didn't know this site.

Both her VIP and her free page are completely gone, and she didn't say a word about it.

So I think less 'she left' and more like 'she got booted.' I know she's had issues with them in the past, OF is VERY strict about having releases from everyone who appears in a video, she often skirted that rule.

She still has a link up to OF on her personal site, too.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Cross has left onlyfans for fancentro. I didn't know this site.

Both her VIP and her free page are completely gone, and she didn't say a word about it.

So I think less 'she left' and more like 'she got booted.' I know she's had issues with them in the past, OF is VERY strict about having releases from everyone who appears in a video, she often skirted that rule.

She still has a link up to OF on her personal site, too.

Interesting. More details please? I know she was asking $300 for appearing in her b/g videos.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Creamnant

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Cross has left onlyfans for fancentro. I didn't know this site.

Both her VIP and her free page are completely gone, and she didn't say a word about it.

So I think less 'she left' and more like 'she got booted.' I know she's had issues with them in the past, OF is VERY strict about having releases from everyone who appears in a video, she often skirted that rule.

She still has a link up to OF on her personal site, too.

Interesting. More details please? I know she was asking $300 for appearing in her b/g videos.

What she wrote on facentro :
"So finally I decided to move from Onlyfans over to FANCENTRO due to the endless bans and warnings. Onlyfans was getting to the point I could not put anything up and I was starting to feel the fans were not getting value for money."

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


quasimurr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Cross has left onlyfans for fancentro. I didn't know this site.

Both her VIP and her free page are completely gone, and she didn't say a word about it.

So I think less 'she left' and more like 'she got booted.' I know she's had issues with them in the past, OF is VERY strict about having releases from everyone who appears in a video, she often skirted that rule.

She still has a link up to OF on her personal site, too.

Interesting. More details please? I know she was asking $300 for appearing in her b/g videos.

What she wrote on facentro :
"So finally I decided to move from Onlyfans over to FANCENTRO due to the endless bans and warnings. Onlyfans was getting to the point I could not put anything up and I was starting to feel the fans were not getting value for money."

She is not telling the truth. It seems due to some reasons OnlyFans banned Lisa Cross then she had to move another platform. I wonder these reasons. Was she scamming people and OnlyFans got many complaints?

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kayla woods

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ariel x

ffejl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Cross has left onlyfans for fancentro. I didn't know this site.

Both her VIP and her free page are completely gone, and she didn't say a word about it.

So I think less 'she left' and more like 'she got booted.' I know she's had issues with them in the past, OF is VERY strict about having releases from everyone who appears in a video, she often skirted that rule.

She still has a link up to OF on her personal site, too.

Interesting. More details please? I know she was asking $300 for appearing in her b/g videos.

What she wrote on facentro :
"So finally I decided to move from Onlyfans over to FANCENTRO due to the endless bans and warnings. Onlyfans was getting to the point I could not put anything up and I was starting to feel the fans were not getting value for money."

She is not telling the truth. It seems due to some reasons OnlyFans banned Lisa Cross then she had to move another platform. I wonder these reasons. Was she scamming people and OnlyFans got many complaints?

I agree she's probably being a bit less than truthful and got banned rather than left, but having done about 5 customs with her, I feel confident in saying that she is not a scammer, at all. She charges a premium, but she always delivered.

Lisa's been doing muscle porn for a really long time, and has a huge backlog of videos. I know she posted some of those videos to her VIP page, only to have OF take them down and issue her a warning because she didn't provide the OF handle of the other people in the video. I suspect she did that one too many times, and OF banned her.

fbbfannation

Wonder_woman32 nothing that interesting with basic subscription. She goes full nude anyway, high ppv's prices.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wonder_woman32 nothing that interesting with basic subscription. She goes full nude anyway, high ppv's prices.

I like her a lot. Beautiful.

NugiMonstar

I came across this thread and I honestly wished I came here sooner, as it would've saved a lot of disappointments, money, and time. So here are my reviews as well as my first post. These reviews are based on profiles I subbed to as I wanted custom videos.

Eva the Supergirl You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: $9.99/ month.
She responds to her DM's even without a tip, and is a very kind person and has an amazing physique!
No nudity, so her content is of her flexing, posing, up close of her feet, but does a wide variety of content from workouts, giantress stuff etc. (Cant remember it all off the top of my head). Shes does have fair bit of ppvs for a reasonable price, and her customs price atm is $50 for 7 mins or $100 for 15 mins (written in her bio) which i think is pretty reasonable. I bought two customs from her and they were both better than I expected and still to this day are one of my favourites. Her muscle size has grown tremendously over the years Recommend

Foxxy Squeeze You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: $10/ month
Has some great headscissor content and has some videos of her doing it topless. Her custom is a bit on the pricey side but she did include everything I wanted when I ordered one custom video a few years ago. But based on the most recent rates, it's about $16.29 Usd per minute as she requires it in Euros. But other than that I've been a fan of her content.  Recommend


Some to AVOID/ buyers beware.

Goddess Nadia You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: Free
Sure it's free, but tips only DM's and has a premade join message to send her a DM if you want a custom.
You might be better off ordering a custom from her personal website under the "custom video" section to get a quote instead of paying just to inquire, then pay to give details, then pay again to follow up.
I order custom photos from her and she said she would deliver them that upcoming weekend, only nearly the 4th weekend later she sends it after I tipped follow up  when 2 weeks passed, and also emailed her support email from her main website. Mind you she jsut sends the photos with no apology, explanation, or some courtesy compensation like an extra photo or something for being late. I understand being late, and things happen but there was no communicatiion from her at all even after I followed up. But she busy tweeting her life way on twit***.
Just don't do any business with her on her OF and shes not active on it at all. Its practically just a pay pig page.

Mistress Goddess (ariel__ifbb) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: $14.99 / month
I had high hopes for this one and thought it was gonna be good but it was disappointing. Some of her content was good but it's basically feels like premium IG content and the rest is high priced PPV's and then to tip X amount to join her "VIP exclusive access". She said would do a custom for me, but kept delaying it like "wasn't feeling well", then got "really busy" but will make one and discount it for the delay blah blah, weeks go by and my membership expired and no custom. She pretty quick to reply to DMs with no tips, but not sure it's some agency which might explain for the custom delay excuses. I admit she's gorgeous but if you're looking for customs, better looks elsewhere. Maybe better luck if you're on her VIP exclusive access.

Becca Swanson You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: $14.99/month
I subbed to her maybe 10 months ago and it was disappointing, took her 2 and a half weeks to reply to a tipped Dm... only to repond to ask a pointless question to my custom inquiry when it was already detailed, in which I responded back without a tip inand was never heard back for the rest of the subscription. The worst is you would see her online or last logged in few minutes ago constantly, so she clearly doesn't check her dms, despite her Pin post to dm her for customs. I subscribbed again recently since good amount of time has passed but it's the exact same shit. Her content is basically IG, with some old photos of herself from years ago, and a few photo of a headscissor and like 1 face sitting one. Her last post was April 22nd of this year.


Sheena Bathory (Sheena wrestler /empress Sheena):
It seems like she has two OF account. Empress Sheena and Francesca.
(OF account #1). You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login $15 / month.
Premium IG account, and never responds to DM's even if it's tipped. I subbed twice one late 2021 and in late 2022. No improvements.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(OF account #2) Francesca You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login $14.95/month (as of this post 50% off ).
I have not subbed to OF account #2. So not entirely sure if there will be any difference. I only found this recently on her IG.

Now I had emailed her to inquire about a custom to her email from her website (not sure if she uses it still) since her OF didn't reply to DMs in which i got an email response from a different email address, which was Sheena's sessiongirl email (listed on her sessonsgirls profile). Which was $230 USD for a 5 minute custom or a 10 custom photo set minimum for $140 USD. Didn't go for it as it was pretty steep.


But those are who I have so far so I hope this helps someone. If you have any recommendations on profiles who make good customs for a reasonable price, do let me know!


FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if she stole your money, complain to OF support. they will say "try contact her, and let us know in case she not gonna reply in a week." Then you tell them "stfu, do your job and handle it yourself, I've already tried and been stolen from." they will get her to deliver some half-assed shit so she doesn't lose her money, or refund your money after avoiding customer service at all costs. Way too many guys get scammed and just say "oh well, cost of doing business."

just FYI, a year or so ago maybe, they didn't give refunds at all for cases where the "creator" stole your money, except a rare occasion where you hounded them for months. Now they actually do, though they still spend a week gaslighting the customer. I assume there's a reason, i.e., enough pissed off customers complaining about being stolen from. Maybe one day they'll actually treat customers who were stolen from with a little bit of respect.

Sherry is back. Just needed a break. She produced an excellent custom vid for me on 5/13 and looks amazing for 3 weeks after show.

I've reported to OF and run a charge back on my VISA maybe that will jolt them into action here's hoping