Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've probably reviewed her OF before (she changed her OF handle since then) but I'm a lot more enthusiastic about her page now. she really does a fantastic job. she's got a bunch of good videos, depending on what you're into. have gotten 1 or 2 customs from her before too, which were unbelievably cheap (I guess she figured she'd make most of the money from selling it on her video menu to more people down the line). even the videos she sends out / lists, which are nicely done, are often around $15-20, which is a breath of fresh air when so many girls are trying to sell mediocre crap for $100+. not a page I'd subscribe to every month (probably I wouldn't subscribe to any page every month), but every once in a while definitely. honestly she could probably charge a lot more for her videos than she does... but I'm sure she knows her data better than I do.

the couple times she's sent me customs (a while back, she could be faster now), it was pretty slow (but no big deal, they were inexpensive, and she just sent the locked videos, she didn't ask me for a tip in advance), but she responds pretty quickly if you're just buying something she's already made.
How much were your customs and what did they consist of?


abracadabra

don't remember exactly, I think it was last year, probably like $20-30 for hmm... 5 minutes maybe, might have been a little shorter but nothing super short. was mostly flexing/muscle worship stuff in specific outfits. this month I only bought a couple of her videos she made with a gf recently, nothing custom.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

fbbfannation

I recommend layla mikayla OF account if you are her fan. You will find a lot of full lenght nude videos included in basic subscription. You will find videos that she sells on c4s all included.

moleman2005

Michelle Russell

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moleman2005

Irene Anderson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moleman2005

Samantha Jerring

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moleman2005

Jessica Sestrem

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jessica Sestrem

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Too bad she doesn't post nudes, her body is amazing

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

only $9.99 a month which isn't bad TBH $50 for a 5 minute video, Sherry did two for me no trouble and has been very kind and great communication, bought another video last week Sherry apologized for being unwell which no one can help, said videos will be made Thursday 4th May not heard anything from her since....stay tuned so far it's been a good sub but this has slightly soured it.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

only $9.99 a month which isn't bad TBH $50 for a 5 minute video, Sherry did two for me no trouble and has been very kind and great communication, bought another video last week Sherry apologized for being unwell which no one can help, said videos will be made Thursday 4th May not heard anything from her since....stay tuned so far it's been a good sub but this has slightly soured it.

She is phenomenal and always makes great custom vids. I noticed in most recent interview with Danielle Willis that she said she is taking a small break from fan stuff but I hope she'll be back soon. Had a big coach change recently. She took HBC break too.

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

only $9.99 a month which isn't bad TBH $50 for a 5 minute video, Sherry did two for me no trouble and has been very kind and great communication, bought another video last week Sherry apologized for being unwell which no one can help, said videos will be made Thursday 4th May not heard anything from her since....stay tuned so far it's been a good sub but this has slightly soured it.

She is phenomenal and always makes great custom vids. I noticed in most recent interview with Danielle Willis that she said she is taking a small break from fan stuff but I hope she'll be back soon. Had a big coach change recently. She took HBC break too.

Oh really Maybe she should have indicated that before saying i'll do a custom video taking my money and then ghosting for nearly 2 weeks, poor form from an amazing FBB unsubscribed as if she's taking a step back it's wasting $10 as i'm already $50 down

abracadabra

if she stole your money, complain to OF support. they will say "try contact her, and let us know in case she not gonna reply in a week." Then you tell them "stfu, do your job and handle it yourself, I've already tried and been stolen from." they will get her to deliver some half-assed shit so she doesn't lose her money, or refund your money after avoiding customer service at all costs. Way too many guys get scammed and just say "oh well, cost of doing business."

just FYI, a year or so ago maybe, they didn't give refunds at all for cases where the "creator" stole your money, except a rare occasion where you hounded them for months. Now they actually do, though they still spend a week gaslighting the customer. I assume there's a reason, i.e., enough pissed off customers complaining about being stolen from. Maybe one day they'll actually treat customers who were stolen from with a little bit of respect.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if she stole your money, complain to OF support. they will say "try contact her, and let us know in case she not gonna reply in a week." Then you tell them "stfu, do your job and handle it yourself, I've already tried and been stolen from." they will get her to deliver some half-assed shit so she doesn't lose her money, or refund your money after avoiding customer service at all costs. Way too many guys get scammed and just say "oh well, cost of doing business."

just FYI, a year or so ago maybe, they didn't give refunds at all for cases where the "creator" stole your money, except a rare occasion where you hounded them for months. Now they actually do, though they still spend a week gaslighting the customer. I assume there's a reason, i.e., enough pissed off customers complaining about being stolen from. Maybe one day they'll actually treat customers who were stolen from with a little bit of respect.

I didn't know the OF policy on tipping and then not appearing so i'll wait until the weekend and i'll see if I can get the ball rolling on it and let you know

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if she stole your money, complain to OF support. they will say "try contact her, and let us know in case she not gonna reply in a week." Then you tell them "stfu, do your job and handle it yourself, I've already tried and been stolen from." they will get her to deliver some half-assed shit so she doesn't lose her money, or refund your money after avoiding customer service at all costs. Way too many guys get scammed and just say "oh well, cost of doing business."

just FYI, a year or so ago maybe, they didn't give refunds at all for cases where the "creator" stole your money, except a rare occasion where you hounded them for months. Now they actually do, though they still spend a week gaslighting the customer. I assume there's a reason, i.e., enough pissed off customers complaining about being stolen from. Maybe one day they'll actually treat customers who were stolen from with a little bit of respect.


I've reported to OF and run a charge back on my VISA maybe that will jolt them into action here's hoping

quasimurr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

only $9.99 a month which isn't bad TBH $50 for a 5 minute video, Sherry did two for me no trouble and has been very kind and great communication, bought another video last week Sherry apologized for being unwell which no one can help, said videos will be made Thursday 4th May not heard anything from her since....stay tuned so far it's been a good sub but this has slightly soured it.

She is phenomenal and always makes great custom vids. I noticed in most recent interview with Danielle Willis that she said she is taking a small break from fan stuff but I hope she'll be back soon. Had a big coach change recently. She took HBC break too.

I heard that she wants to remove her presence from internet too. Session reviews, photos... It seems Danielle Willis has a sugar daddy.