⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbfannation

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's the easiest way to download videos on OnlyFans?

From smartphone i use a free app called Kode. Works on android and apple. On PC i will tell you tomorrow when I will be back home, because I don't remember the name of the estension. It is from chrome store anyway.

"Downloader for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" from chrome extensions store


fbbfannation

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login bought this just to get ppv's but she never replied after i tried more times to write her.

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asked her about a custom, just a short flexing video. she asked me for $1500 lol. some girls are really just trying to scam. her page is free, so no harm no foul, but made me laugh
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asked her about a custom, just a short flexing video. she asked me for $1500 lol. some girls are really just trying to scam. her page is free, so no harm no foul, but made me laugh

Get oudda here! That's insane!

Dasha

Hey everyone,

Just posting some reviews of a few custom videos I've purchased from various models, hope this helps -

amymuscle (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - Multiple purchases. Delivers exactly what you ask for, $40 Tip for 5 minutes isnt badly priced. Very responsive and accomoodating. Only drawback is being incredibly popular results in delays in both communication and product delivery for very particular custom content.

gundoctor (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - Multiple purchases. Delivers exactly what you ask for, $35 Tip/COD for 5 minutes isnt badly priced. Very responsive and accomodating. Delivery is roughly a week.

Cindy Diamond (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - Didn't do a custom video but a compilation of videos tailed to what i wanted for an affordable price. Very responsive and accomodating. Delivery is roughly a week.

Muscle Girl XXX (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - One purchase. Delivers exactly what you ask for, $25 PPV for 5 minutes is quite reasonably priced. Drawback is there are delays in messaging and the wait time was 2 and a half weeks. However the product was delivered and it was exactly what i wanted.

Blakelee Ortega (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - One purchase. Half delivers what you ask for missing some details, $50 PPV for 5 minutes is a bit pricey for no xxx content too. Delivery took a week which isnt bad.

Strong and Feminine (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - Multiple purchases. Delivers exactly what you ask for, $30 Tip for 5 minutes is quite reasonably priced. Very responsive and accomoodating. Has good resub deals.

Fitnessgirl Athene (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - Multiple purchases. Delivers exactly what you ask for, $30 Tip for 2-3 minutes is a bit pricey but im a huge fan of her customs. Very responsive and accomodating. Delivery takes a week.

Sexy Swole (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - Multiple purchases. Delivers exactly what you ask for, $30 Tip for 5 minutes is quite reasonably priced. Very responsive and accomodating. Product delivery varies from instantly to a week and a half.

Musclequeen2308 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - One purchase. Delivers half of what you ask for, $50 Tip for 4 minutes is a bit pricey. Very rarely replies back, product delivery took two months (one month if you base it off when the payment is made) where i thought I'd lost my money but at the end of the day, the product was delivered.  Avoid.

Avalon Top Creator (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - One purchase. Doesnt deliver what you ask for and baits you into risking a purchase not knowing what you'll get. $10 PPV for 30 seconds is way overpriced for a lottery style product delivery. One saving grace, very responsive.

Goddess of Iron (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - Couple of purchases. Limited on what can be delivered due to no xxx content. $50 Tip for a min is exceedingly expensive but i had a specific interest. Quite responsive and fast delivery time.

Amazon Princess (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - Multiple purchases. Delivers exactly what you ask for minus the xxx content. $25 PPV for 5 minutes is quite reasonably priced. Very responsive and accomodating. Product delivery is roughly a week.

Vivian (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - One Purchase. Delivered exactly what I'd asked for. $20 PPV for a minute is overpriced. Very responsive and accomodating. Next day delivery.

marvelousVIP (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - One purchase never delivered. $80 Tip for 5 minutes is overpriced. It's now been six months, being ghosted for most of it despite numerous messages. Avoid.

Gemma Lancaster (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - Two purchases, only one was delivered. First experience involved receiving exactly what i asked for. $50 PPV for 5 minutes is a bit pricey. Delivery was the next couple of days. Second experience involved not receiving the product, $50 Tip for 5 minutes is again, a bit pricey. It's now been seven months (six if you start when the payment was made, being ghosted for most of it despite numerous messages. Avoid.

purepro46

0 for 3 for requesting non-nude/non-porn custom videos (flexing, lifting) from:

@melindalindmark: subscribed and sent details of my custom video requests.  Said she would do them but never delivered, despite several follow-ups and acknowledgments.  So I cancelled.

@kristynatomaschova: same as Melinda.

@savannah_joy: inquired about custom videos but received no response.  Didn't include tip in my messages so maybe she ignored them.  Cancelled.

@brissaallen: same as Savannah.

purepro46

Meant to say 0 for 4 in previous post.

Some others:

@powerfulzoyaxxx: wasn't willing to do my specific request but was quick to reply and courteous.

@tanyapromuscle: referred me to her content on Muscle Angels site.

@karo.karla: made both of my customs (Karla).  Very inexpensive.

FbbFanatic2522

I just joined The Muscle Baby. What a knockout! Incredible beauty and shape. I just asked her for some custom vids so I can't say yet how she is with that, but I think the subscription price is worthwhile from I've seen so far on her page. This woman will go far!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just joined The Muscle Baby. What a knockout! Incredible beauty and shape. I just asked her for some custom vids so I can't say yet how she is with that, but I think the subscription price is worthwhile from I've seen so far on her page. This woman will go far!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think she is on HBC now
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

fbbfannation

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just joined The Muscle Baby. What a knockout! Incredible beauty and shape. I just asked her for some custom vids so I can't say yet how she is with that, but I think the subscription price is worthwhile from I've seen so far on her page. This woman will go far!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think she is on HBC now

Bought her ppv's. Goes from around 10/15 dollars to 40/45 dollars. She has full nude ppv's and BG too. Overall not bad, right now she is in ripped shape. If you buy more videos together and you ask for a discount she doesn't make problems about il. Asked her about price for customs but she skipped my question

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just joined The Muscle Baby. What a knockout! Incredible beauty and shape. I just asked her for some custom vids so I can't say yet how she is with that, but I think the subscription price is worthwhile from I've seen so far on her page. This woman will go far!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think she is on HBC now

Bought her ppv's. Goes from around 10/15 dollars to 40/45 dollars. She has full nude ppv's and BG too. Overall not bad, right now she is in ripped shape. If you buy more videos together and you ask for a discount she doesn't make problems about il. Asked her about price for customs but she skipped my question

I'm really impressed with her. Gorgeous in the face, and body to die for. She is in excellent ripped shape now. Not sure which show she's going to do.

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

waste of money, bad attitude. a few short workout videos on her page, nothing special IMO. asked her about a short flexing custom. she was on vacation, said she'd think about it, said to ask again when she's back. I pretty much knew that meant no, but asked again just in case.

she said she wouldn't do it, tried to get me to buy something from her I didn't want instead, I said no, she asked again if the video requested was the only thing I wanted, I said yes. She said "And how much would that be worth to you?" (immediately the "I don't want to do this for you, but how much would you pay to change my mind" vibe is a buzzkill). She then said "Yea I really don't [want to make it], I was just curious." After that conversation, it would be worth precisely $0 to me.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

fbbfannation

Any reviews on new noah trap queen vip account?

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

waste of money, bad attitude. a few short workout videos on her page, nothing special IMO. asked her about a short flexing custom. she was on vacation, said she'd think about it, said to ask again when she's back. I pretty much knew that meant no, but asked again just in case.

she said she wouldn't do it, tried to get me to buy something from her I didn't want instead, I said no, she asked again if the video requested was the only thing I wanted, I said yes. She said "And how much would that be worth to you?" (immediately the "I don't want to do this for you, but how much would you pay to change my mind" vibe is a buzzkill). She then said "Yea I really don't [want to make it], I was just curious." After that conversation, it would be worth precisely $0 to me.
Smells like a managed account.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

vinus777

Hi

Anyone here who has subbed  can advise if dolly (below profile) has enough wrestling action ?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Armwrestling, mixed and fem vs fem action.

Thanks a lot