Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581825 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 03:14:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kris Clark
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kris Clark  (Read 62486 times)

UK_Fan

Re: cancellations/no shows
« Reply #165 on: January 17, 2014, 12:32:58 am »
Kris,
Thanks for posting. I think you're being too understanding. You should ask for deposits. All someone has to do is go to your site http://www.clarkflex.com/ and click donate. If they hesitate, then ask for references. Offer a discount if someone gives a deposit.  Just my .02

I know a lot of FBBs who session. My understanding is - once the boy makes the first session appointment, sees how much fun it is ( and Kris is o whole lotta fun :woohoo: ) there is a good chance he will become a good, steady, repeat customer. And that's what we all want. So I understand that you, Kris, want to get that first appointment booked, and anything that gets into the way of it (like asking for a deposit) is bad for business.

So don't get too down about the no-shows. Treat them nice. Sometimes they do book on your next trip to the city and become regulars. Look upon a no-show as a sales call where you didn't get the sale. It's not the end of the world. It's part of sales.  Don't take it personal.
For the record, I have never missed a session, I was a late once, about 9 years ago, but I've seen this FBB about 20 times.
I am not sure how you can take no shows personally as someone booked a session and then consciously took the descision not to turn up.  It's not like agreeing to buy a car and not turning up at the dealers to buy it because you've changed your mind.

I suppose the difference is that a car dealer doesn't shell out several hundreds of £/$/Euros to travel to your country, pay for a hotel room for a good few days and for eating out, etc only to find the client had never meant to buy the car.  A prospective client 'changing their mind' is I believe quite rare, when most of the time (barring emergencies and severe travel delays [if a sessioner aims to arrive in the vicinity of the hotel with only 5 mins to spare, they're asking for trouble!] its much more likely they never wanted to go through with it, and more likely were pretending to do so 'for a laugh'.  Its not as though session providers are offering a 'free promotional sample'.

These days an email saying you're going through with a session could often be taken as a contract.  I'm personally not surprised that an increasing number of session providers, including many very well-known and respected ones, such as Kris, are now thinking of requiring deposits, particularly for first-time clients.  To be honest, I wouldn't have any problem in paying such money as long as it was for a good provider who kept their side of the agreement (barring their own real emergencies, etc) to turn up.  Its still all about trust (on both sides), but if we want to continue to be able to see these fantastic ladies, then we may have to accept paying deposits.

It should be noted that some session providers ask for deposits in return for a reduced fee, which for repeat customers (like many shops and services) is quite a good idea.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: January 17, 2014, 12:32:58 am »

anthonysmith

« Reply #166 on: January 17, 2014, 02:43:15 am »
Kris is by far one of the best sessions I have ever had, and she is an incredibly nice person to boot (as if that's not apparent by all of the posts before mine).

I think she should require deposits. Her reputation is on the line to provide the session, so there is little risk for the client in providing one.

I don't know if I would pay a deposit to someone brand new, but Kris has been around for awhile and has proven she is legit.

j635746

« Reply #167 on: January 19, 2014, 01:05:48 pm »
I suppose the difference is that a car dealer doesn't shell out several hundreds of £/$/Euros to travel to your country, pay for a hotel room for a good few days and for eating out, etc only to find the client had never meant to buy the car.  A prospective client 'changing their mind' is I believe quite rare, when most of the time (barring emergencies and severe travel delays [if a sessioner aims to arrive in the vicinity of the hotel with only 5 mins to spare, they're asking for trouble!] its much more likely they never wanted to go through with it, and more likely were pretending to do so 'for a laugh'.  Its not as though session providers are offering a 'free promotional sample'.

These days an email saying you're going through with a session could often be taken as a contract.  I'm personally not surprised that an increasing number of session providers, including many very well-known and respected ones, such as Kris, are now thinking of requiring deposits, particularly for first-time clients.  To be honest, I wouldn't have any problem in paying such money as long as it was for a good provider who kept their side of the agreement (barring their own real emergencies, etc) to turn up.  Its still all about trust (on both sides), but if we want to continue to be able to see these fantastic ladies, then we may have to accept paying deposits.

It should be noted that some session providers ask for deposits in return for a reduced fee, which for repeat customers (like many shops and services) is quite a good idea.
True and email could be taken as a contract but because of the nature of the service, it is not something that would be legally enforced in a court of law.  And that's why I believe that you will find men who are happy to cancel or not turn up and equally a small minority of women who will hang on to deposits if they no show or in the case of Penpraghai Tiangngok, scam people for deposits.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2014, 04:53:18 pm »
I don't mind deposits as long as the person offering it is honest.  Like I've given Rene Campbell and a deposit and my recent appointment with Trap I gave her one as well.  But that is partly because I highly doubt they are going to skip town on my deposit.  Unfortunately there are some who WILL skip town with your deposit never to be seen or heard from again.  (Although I should say that when I gave FP a deposit, she did make good on the session....ONE YEAR LATER).

Other times when I could not do a session, it was more that I wasn't sure if it was still on.  Such as one time I was setting things with Ms. Melissa and nothing was really confirmed and there was this window of time where I was like, ok I could wait for her to get back to me but I was not near a place to communicate with her and didn't hear for several hours, then out of the blue she's like "you coming?"

There are I am sure many more instances of guys skipping out than of girls skipping out.  You do what you have to do.  Luckily for you, you have a very solid reputation.  So if you ask for deposits, I don't think there will be a drop in business.  Besides, it's easier to charge one than someone who is brand new, as others said. I am cautious to people with no rep charging deposits, but it's the nature of the business.  It is time spent organizing something and when one party doesn't show up that is time wasted.

j635746

« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2014, 10:29:26 pm »
You make a good point bkrugby, the honest women who ask for a deposit have no reason to skip town or scam people.  Let's face it, they want to earn the full session fee so it is in their interests to make follow through.  My concern is that when women ask for them, they are not clear what will happen if they have to cancel or postpone their trip.  For example, figure power does say in her FAQ on her site what happens to a deposit should she have to postpone of cancel.

As for Ms Melissa, the first time I met her and secured the session with a deposit, she rescheduled when she arrived.  The time suited me as it was a Sunday and I had the whole day free but what if I was unable to reschedule or she made a mistake because of the volume of emails.  I could have easily turned up thinking she wanted to meet her at the new time when in fact she did not and I could no longer meet her at the original time and I would be blamed for the no show.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2014, 03:09:13 pm »
I like the idea of using this site like the Better Business Bureau. Any reputable lady should post that she is touring and invite reviews to assure potential clients that their deposits will be safe. I also think that the deposit shouldn't be a large amount and perhaps should be discounted if booked early- perhaps 10% off if you book more than 2 weeks in advance. If you had no intention of showing you would never pay anything. If you plan to show you can save 40 or 50 bucks by booking early and if you cancel then the lady gets something for her troubles and will at least get something back for the airfare and hotel costs.

j635746

« Reply #171 on: January 25, 2014, 03:22:02 pm »
Some do give discounts for deposits but don't say you have to pay it to book a session.  There is one woman who mentions that the deposit is to secure the session but charges a flat £100 and does back to back sessions for a day and checks into a hotel for a day.  She is UK based and does this on her way to the US.  I guess for that sum of money, she would not be out of pocket even if everyone cancelled.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kris Clark

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View