Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 06:16:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kris Clark
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kris Clark  (Read 62487 times)

kab

Kris Clark
« on: July 26, 2009, 06:31:00 am »
Has anyone had a session with Kris Clark?? She is going to be in LA and I am thinking about it.
Does she do anything sensual, etc???

bugs

Re: Kris Clark
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 10:16:37 pm »
very sensual and sexy...my best session ever!

femusclejerk

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 11:01:01 pm »

Any details or blow by blow?

SK

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 09:36:48 am »
i am hoping to have a session with her in november
will report on the session after

bugs

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 03:15:53 pm »

Sure.  For me it started with a very nice rapport we had during our emails to set up the appointment.  She responds extremely quickly and was very enthusiastic and friendly especially when I expressed my desire for fs.  I was hoping she'd be the same way when I met her in person and she was all that and more!

I knocked on the hotel door and she opened it up and was wearing a very small bikini that barely even covered the important parts and this girl just had muscles bulging out everywhere!.  Quite an erotic first sight!  Well I was beyond nervous at this point but I composed myself enough to drop her donation on the dresser and sit on the bed.  She sat beside me and we talked for a bit and she really has a nice relaxing sexy feminine voice which really helped put me more at ease.  Ater a few minutes it really seemed like I've known her longer.

Well I got brave enough to rub her thigh and that must have flicked a switch in her brain because she went from a very proper demure woman to a sex craved goddess.  She began by throwing me back on the bed and suffocating me between her pecs.  Then she sat up and showed me her superiority by flexing her gigantic arms while devilishly laughing.  My guy was already at full attention from the thought of this demure sexy girl totally showing her superiority but the fun was about to begin.  She got me into a head scissors next and her thighs are strong as hell but since I am not into pain she was obviously being more gentle on me then she could have.  She did tell me that if I would DATY that she would let me go which i gladly accepted.  Her clit was nice and big but the longer I was there the bigger and harder it got. When her orgasm arrived, her face showed the strain of concentration and reflected her inner excitement as an outward joyful agony. Her pelvic area convulsed and my fingers felt contractions. She pushed me away. Visually her release was stunning: the sharp thrusts of  pudendum presented her huge pink clit and her soaked meaty nether lips. Her huge thighs shook with her after shocks.

Now she really wanted more so I covered up and she rode me CG.  This felt incredible and she was saying some incredibly erotic things to me so I just couldn't control myself anymore.  I flipped her around and went doggy.  It felt and looked so incredible that I came in an explosion I have not experienced in at least 10 years, if ever!

This girl is really a gem!  Sweet, sexy, feminine, gigantic muscles, and really enjoys sessioning.  All the while it felt so natural like she was my girlfriend.  I just can't wait for her next trip to NYC so I can continue what was started!

Her website always has the most accurate travel schedule.  It's www.clarkflex.com

Hope this helps.

Bugs

femusclejerk

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 03:55:53 pm »
Thanks bugs and karma to you buddy.  This mountain of muscle seems to definitely love fs. 

nycred

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 08:12:26 pm »

Sure.  For me it started with a very nice rapport we had during our emails to set up the appointment.  She responds extremely quickly and was very enthusiastic and friendly especially when I expressed my desire for fs.  I was hoping she'd be the same way when I met her in person and she was all that and more!

I knocked on the hotel door and she opened it up and was wearing a very small bikini that barely even covered the important parts and this girl just had muscles bulging out everywhere!.  Quite an erotic first sight!  Well I was beyond nervous at this point but I composed myself enough to drop her donation on the dresser and sit on the bed.  She sat beside me and we talked for a bit and she really has a nice relaxing sexy feminine voice which really helped put me more at ease.  Ater a few minutes it really seemed like I've known her longer.

Well I got brave enough to rub her thigh and that must have flicked a switch in her brain because she went from a very proper demure woman to a sex craved goddess.  She began by throwing me back on the bed and suffocating me between her pecs.  Then she sat up and showed me her superiority by flexing her gigantic arms while devilishly laughing.  My guy was already at full attention from the thought of this demure sexy girl totally showing her superiority but the fun was about to begin.  She got me into a head scissors next and her thighs are strong as hell but since I am not into pain she was obviously being more gentle on me then she could have.  She did tell me that if I would DATY that she would let me go which i gladly accepted.  Her clit was nice and big but the longer I was there the bigger and harder it got. When her orgasm arrived, her face showed the strain of concentration and reflected her inner excitement as an outward joyful agony. Her pelvic area convulsed and my fingers felt contractions. She pushed me away. Visually her release was stunning: the sharp thrusts of  pudendum presented her huge pink clit and her soaked meaty nether lips. Her huge thighs shook with her after shocks.

Now she really wanted more so I covered up and she rode me CG.  This felt incredible and she was saying some incredibly erotic things to me so I just couldn't control myself anymore.  I flipped her around and went doggy.  It felt and looked so incredible that I came in an explosion I have not experienced in at least 10 years, if ever!

This girl is really a gem!  Sweet, sexy, feminine, gigantic muscles, and really enjoys sessioning.  All the while it felt so natural like she was my girlfriend.  I just can't wait for her next trip to NYC so I can continue what was started!

Her website always has the most accurate travel schedule.  It's www.clarkflex.com

Hope this helps.

Bugs

Thanks and Karma+ Bugs.   THAT is a session review.

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 10:33:45 am »
Thank you for the erotic details.
K+
how big was the "donation" please?

bugs

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 03:45:05 pm »
Thank you for the erotic details.
K+
how big was the "donation" please?

She has varied rates depending on what you like in your session but I went for the deluxe plan which was 500 US.  In hindsight I would gladly pay twice that!

Thanks for all the positive feedback and karma!  Now if you all can convince Kris to spend more time in NYC I'd really appreciate it.  haha

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 07:04:14 am »
Because of you I'm going to meet her next month in Europe.
I do hope it will be my best too.
K+ again

SK

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 11:13:24 am »
karma to you brother
thanks for information

on the strength of that i may organise a session with her when she visits london

will report after the session

bugs

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 03:39:23 pm »
I'm sure you guys will be very happy with your decision.  The only thing that I suggest is to be very open with her on what turns you on.  She is very kinky and open minded and says she enjoys all different types of things in her sessions.  So since we all have different things that turn us on it's good to fill her in on what it is.  Please report back because I'd love to hear other's points of views.

Thanks,
Bugs

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 07:02:43 pm »
Will do but it will be on the second part of November

p1965andc

Kris Clark Session review
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 11:41:40 am »
Hi All,

the following is my review of my latest session.

The lady in question was the delightful Kris Clark who I noticed on her website was touring europe and in particular London. I therefore sent her an email and after a couple of emails between us we arranged a date and time. She arrived on the the 4th which was Wednesday and promptly sent me an email to confirm the room number.

Yesterday I travelled to her hotel in Russell Square, central London and at the appointed time I nervously knocked on her door.I needn't have worried as she welcomed me like a long time friend and me feel at home in her room.

Initially the session began with lots of MW,DFK and cuddles as she slowly took off our clothes and hers. We then moved onto the bed where more DFK and muscle flexing took place as I also played with her very sensitive nipples whilst she straddled my legs and continued to DFK each other as we became very passionate with one another, this then led to Kris  slowly sliding down my body so that she then proceeded to give me a BJ. Eventually she then covered my cock and sat on me cowgirl style whilst we has fs. This was one of many positions tried whilst she continued to flex her sensation muscles. Eventually after more DFK and more sensual and erotic behaviour between us she was able to give me a mindblowing relaese.

Fantastic session!
If anyone in europe is interested you can find details of her location from her website http://www.clarkflex.com/
Regards All.

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Kris Clark Session review
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 09:24:51 pm »
Thank you very much and K+
What is DFK please?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kris Clark

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View