Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that... / of... / with... 2017 & Before...

Started by simon, February 24, 2007, 07:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

LÓÒKING FOR -> story of a normal female becoming a vengeful musclebound beast. CONT'D

Well, I don't know if this counts but reaper002000's story Muscles of Mercy had a lot about her having built the level of her muscles and strength for revenge.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

king22222000

LÓÒKING FOR -> story of a normal female becoming a vengeful musclebound beast. CONT'D

Check out my story Tina Baxter:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asqwert

Sarah's Discovery...  muscle girl bicep-fucking stories

Any more stories like Sarah's Discovery...  muscle girl bicep-fucking stories  >:D

THANK YOU!!

unknownpanic

muscle girl bicep-fucking stories CONT'D

I come back to this site after a few months and someone is looking for my story...Sarah's Discovery?    :what:  Awesome feeling!   :funny:

I hope to start writing a follow up or at least a new story.  As for the other story I think its called "Sick and Sicker".

Sick and Sicker  =>You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jdrabbit1

LÓÒKING FOR => Big, Sexy 'Talented' Bicep stories... CONT'D

I'm a fan of FM stories that focus on biceps; I'm looking for stories that fall in this sub-group.

Examples :

Females crushing, breaking, disembowel, and or causing some other damage with only the size, shape, hardness of their biceps.

Females giving bicep jobs to guys

Females giving bicep rides to others, including bouncing them into the air

Female muscle fucking other woman with their bicep, even penetrating with the peak.

Females anal fucking guys the same way.

So if any one has the names of or links to these stories, please post them.

asqwert

muscle girl bicep-fucking stories CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I come back to this site after a few months and someone is looking for my story...Sarah's Discovery?    :what:  Awesome feeling!   :funny:

Holy shit you wrote this? I've re-read this many times, it's just kinda difficult to find it on the site

Do you have more?  :wow: :rock: :rock:

unknownpanic

muscle girl bicep-fucking stories CONT'D

Yep that was me.  No other stories just yet. I'm thinking of starting another story but I'll have to wait for work to quieten down first.  Glad you liked it.

El_Roy_1999

LÓÒKING FOR => Big, Sexy 'Talented' Bicep stories... CONT'D

If you want something custom-made, why not commission me? I'm quick and I am told I write pretty well.
Send me a personal message and take advantage of my very fair rates.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jdrabbit1

LÓÒKING FOR => Big, Sexy 'Talented' Bicep stories... CONT'D

Well I'm currently lacking excess funds, but I'll keep that in mind.  Truthfully though, I know there are already stories out there that contain this material.  I just need some help finding them.   :thanks:


bigfbbluver

muscle girl bicep-fucking stories CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I vaguely remember a story where one girl is bicep-fucking another, but she gets such a sharp and high peak that she actually penetrates.  Does anyone have a clue?

Annika meet Jill =>  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tmbosch

#LÓÒKING FOR => World with gender roles flipped... CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know any good stories where society as a whole actually changes? Or how to search for that type of story?

Miles Endeavors stories are like that. Amnoartist has some great stuff too, as well as Jeremy Wilson and MagnusMagneto. Submissive Romantic has a few stories as well.  These are some of the best ones to start with.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petefa

LÓÒKING FOR => FBB'S with massive necks, real bull types...

I'm looking for stories pertaining to fbb with massive necks, real bull types.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Petefa
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asqwert

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
#LÓÒKING FOR => GUY or DAD forces GF or DAUGHTER to WORK OUT! CONT'D

Hi guys!  I'm looking for a story where a guy forced a girl to work out.  Or, a little stranger... >:D  ...a dad forces his daughter to work out!   Would be nice if someone know this kind of story. ;)

you should check out depraveddefense and kasai134 at *****

iwouldntgothere

#LÓÒKING FOR => slow FMG of a youthful character

I'm looking for a story which is more based upon a slow burning muscle growth process of a more youthful character, one who would preferably start at little to no muscle which is built up over time. Does anybody have any suggestions of good titles?

wissen

LÓÒKING FOR => story of macromastia girl who starts lifting wts w/great results

I have some plot in mind, but I already have few stories which I should finish :)  Hoping such story already exists.

Idea is simple: young girl has very big problem. She has macromastia (or gigantomastia), so her breasts are absurdly huge, while she is really slim. It's impossible to do reduction for her in some case. Because her breasts are just too huge and heavy she has many problems: her back and lower back always hurts, these huge jugs have terrible form and are hanging very low, she cannot do any proper physical activity.

She decided that lifting weights should help with her back problems (strong back can deal with heavy weight easier, she thought). So she joined the gym.

Well, results have far exceeded her expectations: not only her back became strong enough and all pain was gone, but she became much more muscular and stronger and her breasts somehow got perfect form, like perfect C-cup only few dozen times bigger.

I hope that something like this exists :)  Thank you in advance!