Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582897 Posts in 74614 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 09:51:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that... / of... / with... 2017 & Before...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that... / of... / with... 2017 & Before...  (Read 216619 times)

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#LÓÒKING FOR => Kidnap stories
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2016, 10:31:44 pm »
#LÓÒKING FOR => KIDNAP STORIES

Hello all.  I'm looking for stories with an FBB who is kidnapped and forced to gain massive amount of muscle.  Mad scientist type of stuff.  Any help would be appreciated!.  -Pete

I was thinking the other way around when I read the title...stories about a woman who kidnaps a guy and forces him to watch as she gets huge!

On THAT theme, I was going to suggest a story by Stewy, although it's less focused on FMG and more on just growth overall.  It's up on his e-junkie site, called Resisting, and is incredibly well written imho.

In the "girl gets kidnapped" category, the only one that comes to mind is one I saw long ago on Valkyrie website where a girl gets kidnapped and locked in her basement, so she decides to start using the weight equipment that she's locked up with:  [RANSOM] Kathleen loses fat, gains muscle By Hatour

RANSOM [aka Kathleen] is here =>  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=411579.0
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bobthebob

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that / when / where / with... 2016
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2016, 09:15:16 am »
#LÓÒKING FOR => eBooks with femuscle?   CONT'D

Lift Like a Girl  Kindle edition on Amazon.  This is a PG story with lots of super fun role-reversal scenes!

What happens to life in a small town, sports-obsessed high-school when the boys become the weaker sex? Can the boys stop the girls from taking over the school?

Cover

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Re: A specific type of female muscle growth
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2016, 07:46:31 pm »
#LÓÒKING FOR => ULTRA-MASSIVE WOMAN-normal height but too wide for doors...

Hi all, I am searching for stories where the woman is absolutely hands down massive. I like the Laura series especially, as you can read in my own story I receive lots of inspiration from them. What I look for is a story where she is normal females height, but too wide for doors and completely musclebound. Roid-rage and workout scenes are a plus. Thank you

You could try these:

Waiting for Corinne
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/555042

By the Cold Sea
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/605475

If you understand German or are willing to try a translating program, you could check these out:

Leiden
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/601775

Zorn
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/639299
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2016, 08:01:44 pm »

I've looked for e-books on strong females babying and breastfeeding weaker men. Really can't find them. Guess I'll write one. Lol.

Online Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2016, 02:30:01 pm »

Amazon's 'Kindle Unlimited' is a very good source of various short stories and novellas on all sorts of sub-genres including FMG, female domination, female superiority, gender change, any kind of sci-fi or occult. 

It is C$10 a month to read anything marked Kindle Unlimited on your PC or other device.  And that $10 gets split among the authors depending on (I believe) pages read.  So it is a good way for authors to make some money for works that are too short to be sold as novels or novellas.

You can also buy e-books marked 'Kindle Unlimited' individually for a $1 to $3, but to me that is too expensive for an individual short story.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2016, 12:24:25 am »

Amazon's 'Kindle Unlimited' is a very good source of various short stories and novellas on all sorts of sub-genres including FMG, female domination, female superiority, gender change, any kind of sci-fi or occult. 

It is C$10 a month to read anything marked Kindle Unlimited on your PC or other device.  And that $10 gets split among the authors depending on (I believe) pages read.  So it is a good way for authors to make some money for works that are too short to be sold as novels or novellas.

You can also buy e-books marked 'Kindle Unlimited' individually for a $1 to $3, but to me that is too expensive for an individual short story.

I spent some time researching this (I was considering throwing some content on Unlimited) - the authors seem to get paid  $0.004925  (half a cent) per page read - it varies month to month, but it's always around that amount.  So a 20 page story will net the author about 10 cents.  I understand that buying an individual story seems costly, but if you really like someone's work, please do consider it =)   this niche is very small, and doesn't have the raw amount of potential readers as say Romance, Fantasy, or even the likes of Furry content.
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
https://gumroad.com/magnusmagneto23   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/magnusmagneto  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

zarina

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2016, 11:38:01 pm »

I can only speak for me personally, but I have Kindle Unlimited and still try to make it a point to buy good fmg stories when they come out (which is pretty rare on Amazon...there are maybe 10 currently at most).  I think it's worth the expense - effectively voting with your dollars.

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
#LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that... / of... / with... 2017
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2017, 04:27:45 am »
#LÓÒKING FOR -> 'Roid addiction stories

Greetings.

I'm looking for any 'roid addiction stories.  If anyone has come across any I would love to read them.  Thanks in advance.
Pere

Seconded!  :)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that... / of... / with... 2017
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2017, 07:14:28 am »
#LÓÒKING FOR -> 'Roid addiction stories  CONT'D

Check out this short story that was posted here a while ago in the artwork section by our own Mr. Shhh:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=330836.msg1541394#msg1541394

Thanks for all the input.much appreciated. :thanks:
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline khahahaa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2017, 10:59:28 am »
LÓÒKING FOR => Dedlam's story

I knew that he wrote Jenna (till 13) and Nikki Matures (till 5) and It was all unfinished.  Are there more stories he wrote or that's all?

muscleladygrace03

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2017, 07:38:04 am »
LÓÒKING FOR => Stories like REBORN...

Hey guy\gals I'm wondering if there's more stories like Reborn...  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=242122.0

...Laporte Caves...  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=439891.0

...or the one marknew story where its like a muscle dimension or something please.  Thanks for the help  :-*

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2017, 03:51:02 pm »
#LÓÒKING FOR => World with gender roles flipped...

A lot of Marknew's stories involve women being more powerful than men.  Are you only looking for stories that involve someone who was part of our world that gets transported to a world (or a future version of our world) where gender roles are flipped?  Rather than stories that detail a gradual shift of power in our world?

Of the former:  I guess the StevetheZ/Marknew version of Boys Will Be Boys is still on *DtV*.  There is a long continuation of this story on *A-Love* by a different writer, but you might need to register (and look around a bit) to read it.

Both...so long as there are a lot of ladies!

Offline king22222000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2017, 08:11:39 am »
LÓÒKING FOR => Recent FMG Story w/a Scientist in a Cave

There is a recent female muscle growth story about a scientist that goes into a cave and makes a muscle growth ray, uses the machine and grows and steps on the remote then accidentally crushes it and grows more.  Does anyone know the name of this story or author?

I can not remember where it is from.  May be on Deviant Art.  I tried to search http://femmuscle-stories.*****gallery/.  but I did not find it.  Please help.  Any clues would be helpful.  Thanks.

As you can see, the FORUM has a built-in blocker for some specific "combinations of letters".

***** and © Saradas will be substituted when you type in the names of competing sites.

The story being described matches an item posted here:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=27153.msg1827254#msg1827254

~Mod E15R91F

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2017, 02:23:31 pm »
#LÓÒKING FOR => Gentle Femdom/Role Reversal stories

I am looking for good stories with gentle femdom and role reversal. I would prefer no BDSM and explicit violence :)

Stories where the girl becomes smarter, more successful in her job and socially, physically and mentally stronger. It would be great if she would be much younger than male (e.g. prodigy college girl and her young professor romance and etc.).

And it would be great if it will be a story about only one couple and NOT about a world where roles are switched globally :)

Thank you in advance!

As to gentle femdom, are you thinking something along the lines of the female who gets bigger, stronger, faster, smarter and doesn't become ridiculously evil from all the power?

Online Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2017, 05:38:46 am »
#LÓÒKING FOR => Gentle Femdom/Role Reversal stories   CONT'D

I have been looking for anything like that too.  I'm not having any luck.  Mostly what I've found is either BDSM or FMG or magic.  And with FMG usually the entire world changes.

There are some stories in here on Saradas that I've read, but I can't think of the titles or authors and I don't have enough points to do searches.

This would be a good angle, but my search hasn't been even that specific.

"...Stories, where the girl becomes smarter, more successful in her job and socially, physically and mentally stronger. It would be great if she would be much younger than male (e.g. prodigy college girl and her young professor romance and etc.)..."

Something like that might even be on a mainstream fiction site, although maybe in the erotic section, and I've looked on various other fiction websites and book stores.  It must be there, but I'm not finding it.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that... / of... / with... 2017 & Before...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View