Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that... / of... / with... 2017 & Before...

Started by simon, February 24, 2007, 07:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnusmagneto

#LÓÒKING FOR => Gentle Femdom/Role Reversal stories   CONT'D

I don't have much under that category with younger girls...  But the following stories of mine kind of fit that mold to different extents:

- Equality: Dawn
- The Transmogrifier
- The Unnamed Serum
- Brian and Kelly (if you include The After Years)

Each of those feature gentle women and have some level of "career growth", though Equality: Dawn doesn't have any intelligence gain, and B+K is more photo/muscle memory than typical intelligence.

I actually have an outline for a story that's very much gentle femdom, though the characters are equally aged.  Not sure if it'll ever be written though, too many projects going on at once!
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

magnusmagneto

Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

wissen

#LÓÒKING FOR => Gentle Femdom/Role Reversal stories   CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Check out my stuff. Will be adding more to my collection soon.

Well your stories are nice and sometimes fun, but there is only muscles in them and they are very short, more like some concept, than complete story :)

wissen

#LÓÒKING FOR => Gentle Femdom/Role Reversal stories   CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I actually have an outline for a story that's very much gentle femdom, though the characters are equally aged.  Not sure if it'll ever be written though, too many projects going on at once!

Yeah, I know. Google gives the link to your DA on gentle femdom/role reversal search :)

lardbutt1

LOOKING FOR : Female Muscle Growth with Lift and Carry, and Comparisons

Hi, I'm really interested in female muscle growth stories involving a girl become very big and lifting weak, skinny guys while also comparing her muscles with them. I don't really prefer a lot of violence, more of teasing, and showing off. It would be good if the girl is significantly taller and stronger, while the guy is short and weak. Really interested in family stories where one person of the household becomes really strong, but doesn't dominate and humilate her brothers/father.

Some of my favorite authors are crazyfck, gorgon, lowerbase, helplesscase, marknew, puppetman, some amnoartist stuff.  I really liked the recent bitten by the queen thread, jill and me.

ztpdark

#LÓÒKING FOR => a giantess/muscle growth story

Hey all! I've been scouring the internet lately looking for a story I read years ago -- I've checked all over the net without much success. Hoping someone here might know:

The premise:

Two friends, both female, go to the gym together. I don't remember the name, but I want to say "Lisa and Allison" -- Lisa, the shorter girl in the relationship, has a secret crush on Allison. Throughout their workout, Allison starts getting bigger. There's a distinct scene where Allison is on a bench press and each rep of the weights push her breasts larger, he legs move overhung on the bench, counting out the reps, "One... Two... Three...". After the workout, Allison's clothes barely fit and the girls make a mad dash to their car, unsettled by these events and go home. Allison is getting bigger and doesn't know what to do about it, Lisa is getting more and more attracted to the thought and starts pushing Allison to grow.

Allison starts sleep talking, about wanting to be bigger than Lisa, her small precious friend, and in doing so reveals she too has feelings for Lisa. Lisa reciprocates and tells the asleep Allison that it's what she's wanted -- to see her grow larger. To be smaller next to her. Allison, still asleep, brings it back to the gym growth sequence and starts describing benching reps -- growing larger with each one.

"One, two, three," Allison is already starting to outgrow her bed, "Four, Five, Six..." her head crashes into the headboard and her feet shoot off the foot of the bed, "Seven... EIGHT," Allison sprouts a couple inches with each rep, "nine, TEN, ELEVEN" all the while, Lisa coaxing Allison to grow.

Eventually culminating in a massive growth sequences with Lisa standing on top of Allison's face, looking into her massive eyes as she continues to coax her to grow.

I don't remember the title, but I feel like it was "too much" or "too high", "big" something, not sure. The names are placeholder for the summary, as I don't remember exactly.

Any help would be great!


khahahaa

#LÓÒKING FOR => a giantess/muscle growth story CONT'D

It seems like this: overflowingbra DOT com/results DOT htm?varname=333

I can't recall too and search a little.

^-^  DIRECT LINKS to 3rd-party sites are NOT PERMITTED in this Sub-Forum!   :shucks

blah8884

#LÓÒKING FOR => suit in a basement that makes a girl grow huge

I like to think it was on *****, but I could be mistaken. From what sparse details I can recall, essentially a girl finds/tests/uses this super suit that essentially wrapped around you and injected the growth agent. This suit was attached in a basement and not really moveable. After it works the first time, she somehow gets twisted up in that suit and grows huge.

Its not Natalie and the Pump Suit. I just can't recall the title or the author :/

Thanks if anyone has a clue.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mk34

#LÓÒKING FOR => FBB grows too big to be recognized as Human

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm looking for stories were the FBB becomes so big as to not be recognised as a human anymore.  Any help is very appreciated!.  Petefa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      Stephanie The Freakiest Muscle Monster  [freakpeak]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login          COLLECTION  [Mr.Shhh]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      Lara's Muscles  [smileyface (aka Online1138)]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      Yvette OR How I Became a College Steroid Freak  [FCW9]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      The Girl Next Door  ['p']

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login        Women's World Bodybuilding Championship  [stra1742]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      Eulogy  [El_Roy_1999]


I hope these are what you were looking for.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks MK34.  Very much appreciated.   :cool2: 

FCW9

#LÓÒKING FOR => FBB grows too big to be recognized as Human CONT'D

Really? You're joking, right? The piece of crap i wrote is mentioned in the same breath as a story by Mr. Shhh, Freakpeak, and El_Roy_1999? What Bizzaro world did i just wake up to? It's definitely an honor to even be looked at, as a possibility. Thanks.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for the compliment, FCW9. Also, your story is great and I'd love to read a continuation!

My hard drive took a crap a while back and i lost the remaining chapters of that story. Even my partition shit the bed too. So being frustrated i've been working on a different story.... with hookers and blackjack.... sorry my inner bender just came out there. But yeah i'll have something coming before summer.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome!

QBikk

#LÓÒKING FOR => Gentle Femdom/Role Reversal stories   CONT'D

Hey, I just posted a pack of all the stories I collected over the years, you may be interested in it. There are some stories like that within, I think:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You should also search stories by 'helplesscase'. In case you don't find, PM me.

lowerbase

#LÓÒKING FOR => Gentle Femdom/Role Reversal stories   CONT'D

Yeah, helplesscase is the best fmg 'gentle femdom' writer ever, and he wrote tons of stuff (all on amazon love forums, there is a thread there with all the links, besides the older the valkyrie archive), and it he uses 'puppetman verse', the LBDII's 'Superfem' as basis for his writing.

But you know, 'gentle' & 'femdom' together just means she won't crush his bones on a whim; not that they are actually 'gentle', it is pure 'female domination' nevertheless.

lowerbase @ DA

sluger

#LÓÒKING FOR => Wife cheats, beats-up husband, he leaves, gets kidnapped, becomes boy-toy

I'm looking for a story, I believe I read here before.

Content:

A man finds his wife cheating on him at her work, she gets mad for being cought and beats him up.
The man leaves his wife and moves closer to her sister. They have had a mutual attraction for some time, he loves strong woman.
The sister has a roomate that has an lesbien crush on his new girlfriend. She challenges him and proves she is much stronger than him.
Later the roomates sister visits with some fritids, they all prove to be stronger and can do what they want with him.
In the last chapter he gets kidnapt by the roomates sister to force him to marry her. In the end all women in the story shows up at the house he had been braught to. They stop the marrige and agrees to share him.

MegaMassiveMuscle

LÓÒKING FOR -> story of a normal female becoming a vengeful musclebound beast.

Hi all! I am going to start writing again. In need of some motivation though!

Does anyone know of any stories where a normal female becomes a vengeful musclebound beast obsessed with getting bigger and stronger...similar to The Terrible Tale of Jessica, or Ericka the Beast?

The Terrible Tale of Jessica is here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ericka the Beast is here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

darkscribex

LÓÒKING FOR -> story of a normal female becoming a vengeful musclebound beast. CONT'D

Thinking of writing one. One idea I had was a woman who is dating a guy and the guy says he'd love it if she would put on some muscle. She's reluctant. Then he leaves her for another woman who's more athletic. She then determines to turn herself into a beast to get revenge.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@darkscribex - I'd love to read a story like that! Let me know when you start I would be super interested in following! :-D to be fair MMM yours too! :-D

khahahaa

LÓÒKING FOR -> story of a normal female becoming a vengeful musclebound beast. CONT'D

Not muscle growth story, but height growth story:

Personal Growth By [Rapscalion]: http://mg-sg (.) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login