LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that... / of... / with... 2017 & Before...

Started by simon, February 24, 2007, 07:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wissen

LÓÒKING FOR => story of macromastia girl who starts lifting wts w/great results CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you haven't yet, check out Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination by grbaclig on this website, it's still one of my overall favorite Saradas exclusive stories. Becky Finklestein is bae.

Yeah, I know this story, it was really nice. But it has absolutely different plot and idea, though Becky is very busty :)


wissen

LÓÒKING FOR => story of macromastia girl who starts lifting wts w/great results CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Megalokai on ***** has a series of images/short story called Unparalleled Support. It features a similar plot, except it involves a special bra that builds her muscles, as well as her chest.

Thank you for suggestion, but this breast size is too big even for me :)

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
#LÓÒKING FOR => GUY or DAD forces GF or DAUGHTER to WORK OUT! CONT'D

Hi guys!  I'm looking for a story where a guy forced a girl to work out.  Or, a little stranger... >:D  ...a dad forces his daughter to work out!   Would be nice if someone know this kind of story. ;)

FOUND!  =>  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <= Link no longer connects...   :shucks


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOOKING FOR : Female Muscle Growth with Lift and Carry, and Comparisons

Hi, I'm really interested in female muscle growth stories involving a girl become very big and lifting weak, skinny guys while also comparing her muscles with them. I don't really prefer a lot of violence, more of teasing, and showing off. It would be good if the girl is significantly taller and stronger, while the guy is short and weak. Really interested in family stories where one person of the household becomes really strong, but doesn't dominate and humilate her brothers/father.

Some of my favorite authors are crazyfck, gorgon, lowerbase, helplesscase, marknew, puppetman, some amnoartist stuff.  I really liked the recent bitten by the queen thread, jill and me.

Check out this one:  Sally's Game by Arie =>  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

^-^

It's very thoughtful when you have a story that another Member's looking for and
you decide to share it.  HOWEVER, it would be even MORE thoughtful to add that story to the collection by
posting it in it's OWN THREAD, since putting it in THIS thread 'hides' the story
from the rest of the Members AND makes the thread harder to use.

So, in much the same way that it's done for a story that's found ALREADY in the
collection, start the post with a quote of the request and then ADD the requested story.  Then post
a link to the thread with the story in THIS topic.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.  ~MOD 'E15R91F'

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

koopz

LÓÒKING FOR => Writers in the style of SeaRaven

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi there!

I was wondering if any writers out there are experienced with stories in the style of those by SeaRaven? Very detailed and sometimes cruel draining stories such as powerfemme and megagirl. I might be interested in commissioning a story like that some time.

Thanks!

A segment of Powerfemme is here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Direct Links to 3rd Party Sites Not Permitted

Hi Urza,

I share some of your tastes, searaven is really one of the author that I enjoy the most.

Have you read Mike & Jenni?:  http://www DOT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I guess you did.

You might also really enjoy this story by nomansland that I found by luck on DTV:  http://thevalkyrie DOT com/stories/1misc23/amazing_grace.txt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for that reply, koopz! I have seen Mike and Jenni but that second story you linked had some nice parts!

There are a lot of great authors out there but I do wish we could find more in the style of SeaRaven.

71gmcbender

LÓÒKING FOR => stew's stories / Romantic FMG

I believe the guy's name was stew most the stories where about his wife, some romantic.  Does any one know a good Fmg love story? Thanks guy's

magnusmagneto

LÓÒKING FOR => stew's stories / Romantic FMG  CONT'D

Hi,  I've written a few series that roughly follow that mold. 

- Valentine's Day  (the romance involves a bit of magic, but it's there)  [available on my DA; also features a very affordable voiced version]
- The Unnamed Serum  [available on Gumroad; preview on DA/my website]
- Brian and Kelly (Kelly teases Brian a lot, but they end up together)  [Original available on my DA;  remaster with more romance in it available on Gumroad + preview on DA]
- The Transmogrifier  [available on Gumroad; preview on DA/my website]
- Betty and Beverly  (lesbian love, but still love)  [available on Gumroad; previews on my DA/website]


if you do enjoy the previews enough, I have a 'tender titans' bundle featuring 3 of these stories.  https://gum DOT co/ZjDlA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks I actually own three are four of your stories on smashwords.
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

wissen

#LÓÒKING FOR => a young muscle girl who's a Programmer-IT Engineer-IT geek

Does anybody know a story where young muscle girl is Programmer, IT Engineer, IT geek or something like this?

I would really like to read it :)

rugbyguy39

#LÓÒKING FOR => a young muscle girl who's a Programmer-IT Engineer-IT geek CONT'D

Microserfs by Douglas Coupland. It's a novel.

https://www DOT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How is it related to muscle girls?


3478yes

LÓÒKING FOR => English girl at a bar|spiked drink makes her strong|bends hand rail|breaks door

This story takes place in England because at the end there is a girl who gets this stuff slipped into her drink at the bar.  She goes to the tube and squeezes the hand rail into the shape of her palm.  What happens after that?  The story just ends. 

Oh the beginning is about a girl that breaks the door at her apartment.  She shags the landlord and the locksmith and a guy jogging down the street and some old guy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

snaggle321

#LÓÒKING FOR => a young muscle girl who's a Programmer-IT Engineer-IT geek CONT'D

There is "Super Megan and Project G.O.D."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nixon74

LÓÒKING FOR => ±Teen Musclegirls being violent to their brothers, men, etc. CONT'D

Dude! There are thousands of stories out there with muscular teenagers beating up guys. I am thinking of the Annie Ample stories by Michele Roppo or Amy's Conquest by DTM but there are many others. The violence in those stories is pretty mild, so if youre into heavy graphic violence thats maybe not what you are looking for. I am not an expert on the heavy stuff.

It is not allowed here to post anything with girls under 18, but a quick search on the net should do the trick.
Karma is always appreciated!

wissen

LÓÒKING FOR => LitRPG novels with male MC but stronger female lead?

Hi all!

I am searching for LitRPG fantasy novels (with stats, classes levels and etc) with male main character that has love interest who far surpasses him with time in terms of strength and fighting abilities. Of course I would prefer physical power over magic :)

It's OK if it will be not professional novel and still not finished. At may be English novel, German, Japanese, Korean. Translated and untranslated one.

Sure it would be great if girl will gets more muscular or just fit with her strength growing, but it is not necessary.

Plus, I interested in a genre where peoples from our world are transfered to another one and receive some abilities in process.

So perfect story will be about guy and girl transfered to another world, receiving abilities to level up and increase their skills, with girl becoming stronger and much better fighter than guy and where she will gets more fit.

I am searching for such novel for too long, so I doubt that it even exists but hope for your help :)

Lupus753

LÓÒKING FOR => LitRPG novels with male MC but stronger female lead? CONT'D

It's not exactly what you had in mind, but there's a Japanese novel called, "Would you Like a Mother Whose Normal Attack Is a Double-Hit Attack on All Enemies?" There's a fan-translation here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

^-^  DIRECT LINKS to 3rd-party sites are NOT PERMITTED in this Sub-Forum!   :shucks