Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581933 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 23, 2024, 06:55:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that... / of... / with... 2017 & Before...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that... / of... / with... 2017 & Before...  (Read 216291 times)

zarina

Re: LÓÒKING FOR => Stories [some found, some not...] 2015
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2015, 05:52:19 am »
LÓÒKING FOR => stories where the guy is a jerk?

I'm curious what stories come to mind for everyone with the theme of the boyfriend being a bit of a jerk.  I'm thinking of stories told from a boyfriend/husband's point of view, and he's fairly sexist or domineering toward his girlfriend/wife.  Not that he's violent or anything like that, but prefers his "little woman" to remain the weaker sex, and she turns the tables on him.  Any thoughts?

Offline rigger30

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 03:41:29 pm »

Try "The Triumphant Wife" on *DtV* bookshelf 1 and "The Good Wife" bookshelf 2

There is some husband on wife violence but very good nonetheless

zarina

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2015, 02:00:25 am »

Nice..thanks! Balance of Nature is a great one, and is similar to what I was thinking (guy who is making a big deal about how "why bother exercising...you're just a woman!")

Also: A Strong Wife by mscllver

Some of the others are new to me.  Thanks!

zarina

#LÓÒKING FOR => eBooks with femuscle?

I'm curious if anyone has come across any ebooks with a muscle growth theme.  The only one I've seen is by Mindi Flyth (and was pretty good).

[See also the <Media> section in the *Utilities* sub-forum => http://saradas.org/index.php?board=633.0

Offline bobthebob

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that / when / where / with... 2016
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2015, 07:55:06 am »
#LÓÒKING FOR => eBooks with femuscle?   CONT'D

From Zero to Xena  T.F. Wright.  bookcover:

http://www.amazon.com/From-Zero-Xena-Ring-Change-ebook/dp/B00OBKH6MU/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1BCD9VEPS28R2R5DAS8H.

Page also has many similar titles.  I havn't read any of the books so I cannot give an opinion.

Dominion Anthology 1 - Roger Downs.  bookcover

http://www.amazon.com.au/Dominion-Anthology-1-Roger-Downs-ebook/dp/B00IJNOGGO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1428135754&sr=1-1&keywords=dominion+anthology+1

First 3 Chapters of Drakon:  http://www.baen.com/chapters/drakon_1.htm

Chapter 4 Drakon:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=23453.90

Offline sgaww

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2015, 12:22:19 am »

There are tons of books out there.  I will have to remember to list some, but the best female supervillain is still Gwendolen Ingolfsson:

http://www.amazon.com/Drakon-Draka-Book-S-Stirling-ebook/dp/B00APADA8E/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1428452084&sr=1-3&keywords=draka

Anyone who made it to this webpage will probably like her.  She is super strong and very smart and very believable.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline dynamo248

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2015, 09:08:03 pm »

You could always try Misty the Amazon Stripper.  Plenty of muscles and scissors, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Misty-Amazon-Stripper-Book-ebook/dp/B007SDE1MA/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1431119054&sr=1-3&keywords=misty+amazon+stripper

zarina

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2015, 02:11:51 am »

T.F. Wright has one titled "Four Friends, Four Transformations" where one of the four female characters undergoes some nice muscle growth.  My only complaint would be that the story is split between the four friends, so it doesn't give the theme a lot of depth. 

He has another coming out soon titled "Transformation Mall" that sounds a bit similar in theme - several transformations taking place at once, including muscle growth.

http://www.amazon.com/Four-Friends-Transformations-T-F-Wright-ebook/dp/B00LBD9MKE/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

A recent one I saw on Amazon and haven't had a chance to read yet is Valgana the Ravager.  Looks to have some nice female muscle in it

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2015, 06:07:34 pm »

Hope posting this doesn't break any rules, but since you explicitly asked, I sell my Patreon exclusive stories a few months after their release for a couple extra bucks here:

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/magnusmagneto
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
https://gumroad.com/magnusmagneto23   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/magnusmagneto  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2015, 11:24:08 pm »
LÓÒKING FOR => Teen girl story, becomes FBB to get her Dad's attention

There was a story a few years back, about a teenage girl who tried getting her fathers attention by becoming a bodybuilder. She ends up obsessed and turns into a 700lb beast.  Does anybody know it?

P.S: More to come with MegaMuscleMeg

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2015, 07:08:10 am »
LÓÒKING FOR => Teen girl story, becomes FBB to get her Dad's attention

I do hope someone can remember the name of this story for you, because it sounds like it could be right up my alley. I don't think it's something by Mr. Shhh, the 700 pounds of muscle does sound like something he would do, but since I'm a huge fan of his, I remember pretty much every major storyline in his stories, and that's not something I remember from him. And really, thesabre and Reaper002000 are the two other writers who write detailed stories along those lines at least from what I remember, and I don't think either one of them had a character reach 700 pounds of muscle. Maybe it's a story I haven't read before, and if it is, then I look forward to seeing it!

Oh, and Meg, I can't wait to read more from you, I have loved your story so far. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Eddy pawn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2015, 03:19:15 pm »
LÓÒKING FOR => Story of Skinny boy's GF gets massive & cheats w/a guy with a HUGE c*ck...

I've been looking for and had the idea of a story where the girlfriend of a rather skinnier boy gets massive to the point that she starts cheating with a guy with a massive cock.

LÓÒKING FOR => Story of Mom getting too BIG for Dad, dates other men w/HUGE c*cks; forces family to watch...

I also had the idea of a story where the mother of one or two sons gets way too huge for the father and ends up dating other man with massive cocks and the rest of the family has to witness it and is forced to accept these changes. Anyone know any stories like this?

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
LÓÒKING FOR => Stories [some found, some not...] 2016
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2016, 12:02:53 am »
#LÓÒKING FOR => STORY OF GIRL FINDS STORIES ON BF'S COMPUTER...FMG

HELP!  Does anybody know the story where a girl finds stories on her boyfriends computer--they're fmg stories where he imagines her growing?

#LÓÒKING FOR => GYM OWNER STORY-he tries to kick her out but she keeps lifting and gets HUGE!!

The second one is a normal-sized girl in a gym, owner goes to close the gym and kick her out but she keeps lifting heavier untill she is huge.

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
#LÓÒKING FOR => Stories... 2016
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2016, 09:18:46 am »
#LÓÒKING FOR => Stories That Deal With Family Member Muscle Growth

I'm trying to search for stories that are similar to Crazyfck's or Gorgon's from the Valkyrie. Specifically, if a daughter/sister/mother gets really strong. These stories should be relatively happy with no brutal violence. Can you also recommend some stories similar to Helplesscase and Puppetman. Really interested in family stories where one person of the household becomes really strong, but doesn't dominate and humiliate her brothers/father.

On the Valkyrie. Look for "Vampire" under The Bookshelves, for a start: "Vampire writes muscle power in the family."

Another author I know of is MAK. He also writes about muscular family members.

As far as I know both these authors don't post anymore. I really miss the Vampire's works. As far as I know his last post in Valkyrie was in 2005/6. He runs a YouTube channel by the username of juliuselysiak.

Can anyone please tell me if they know of any recent works from either of these authors. Karma in advance.

Some of MAK's works are on the Valkyrie, but most of them were on Geocities, which Yahoo discontinued in 2009. But you can view archived version of all his work by replacing the .com with .ws after Geocities.

Also, Vampire / julius elysiak hasn't updated his YouTube channel since like 2012.

Can I append this further by asking for stories that aren't incestuous? I took a look at Vampire's library and now I need counseling.

Charizard72

LÓÒKING FOR => Stories [some found, some not...] 2016
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2016, 11:45:00 pm »
#LÓÒKING FOR => Stories of 2 SPECIFIC TYPES of GROWTH...

I'm looking for two rather specific types of female growth - growth by will (ie a girl having the power to alter her body just by wishing her body to change to become either very vuluptuous or muscular/strong) and rapid muscle growth by lifting weights (I have attached two examples to this post so that you know exactly what I mean).

I've looked on Val-kyrie, this forum, dev-art, and I was going to look on Bra-wna, but at this point I'm wondering if it's ever coming back at all  :(

So, these are the authors whose stories I fell in love with:

Wildstar from Valkyrie (he's all the way down at the bottom of the bookshelf)  I didn't like "Super Plumber" a lot, but the other two I keep finding myself reading. In "Super Sharon", a woman takes a serum that gives her the ability to alter her body in any way she wants - and that's what she does. She uses this power to increase her bust, her butt, her height and ultimately her muscle mass.

A similar concept is found in "Honey", where the protagonist finds out that she can alter her and her boyfriend's bodies just by wishing for them to change. This story lacks any muscle growth, if I'm not mistaken. That's okay though. The thing is, I haven't been able to find out whether or not he has published any more stories on a different website, maybe? Would any of you happen to know that? Or maybe one of you knows a similar author? I dunno.

And then there's up2nogd1 from dev who has all of his stories posted on Saradas, which is why I'm not going to ask for more stories from him. However, I'm very interested in any stories that feature a girl becoming vastly stronger than a much stronger guy just by lifting weights. The story "The Superior Sex" I love in particular.

I've read all of MagnusMagnetos' stories at this point (A Day at the Beach was awesome!), so though I like his stories quite a bit too, please don't refer me to him.

Also, there are two things I absolutely hate in female growth stories: dick-girls and kids. So long as the protagonist is at least 15 years old, it'll be okay though.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone who might be able to help me out :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #LÓÒKING FOR => Stories that... / of... / with... 2017 & Before...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View