LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tall Bbw

Started by HugeWomanLover, March 24, 2019, 07:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tyreek Hill NFL player has a tall BBW fetish. Met some model called Sophie Hall
She's pretty thick but I don't think she's big enough that I'd call her a bbw.

boyofwinter


clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tyreek Hill NFL player has a tall BBW fetish. Met some model called Sophie Hall
She's pretty thick but I don't think she's big enough that I'd call her a bbw.

I would her pics are flattering, think she's way bigger in real life. Has that strange weird looking face most of these IG models have.

I bet Tyreek Hill loves female bodybuilders as well. I wonder if more NFL/NBA players have this secret fetish?

boyofwinter

With her 6ft height I'd only say she's certainly bbw size if she was 280lbs.
Some may, but many of the professional athlete WAGs have the more conventional slim bodytype, very few of them overtly muscular or over 72 kilos.
Prominent SF 49er receiver George Kittle's wife Claire is quite nice, she looks like with some effort she could make a great fbb.
A player on the Houston Texans team is married to Simone Biles, she is of course quite muscular.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
With her 6ft height I'd only say she's certainly bbw size if she was 280lbs.
Some may, but many of the professional athlete WAGs have the more conventional slim bodytype, very few of them overtly muscular or over 72 kilos.
Prominent SF 49er receiver George Kittle's wife Claire is quite nice, she looks like with some effort she could make a great fbb.
A player on the Houston Texans team is married to Simone Biles, she is of course quite muscular.

Sir, a question. Should Bunny Glamazon be part of this thread? I sessioned with her around 2008, 2009 when she was touring in NYC. I'm 6 ft. 1 in. and then around 225 lbs. Bunny is 6 ft. 3 in. barefoot. When I met her she had on heels and had to be 6 ft. 6 in. and, for one of the few times in my life, I felt small next to a woman. We did roleplay, scissoring and non-competitive wrestling, really a strong big ol' country gal. She's listed in the link below at 230 lbs., but who knows if that's correct. It says she still sessions in Evansville, Indiana near her home and does some travel, but I haven't seen any listings of her traveling in a few years. Here are the links:




boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sir, a question. Should Bunny Glamazon be part of this thread?
Absolutely not imo. I met Bunny a handful of times and I just don't think you can have bbw be its own coherent bodytype that stretches to include her. Bunny always (per my meetings with her) maintained solid arms and legs for one thing.

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
With her 6ft height I'd only say she's certainly bbw size if she was 280lbs.
Some may, but many of the professional athlete WAGs have the more conventional slim bodytype, very few of them overtly muscular or over 72 kilos.
Prominent SF 49er receiver George Kittle's wife Claire is quite nice, she looks like with some effort she could make a great fbb.
A player on the Houston Texans team is married to Simone Biles, she is of course quite muscular.

Sir, a question. Should Bunny Glamazon be part of this thread? I sessioned with her around 2008, 2009 when she was touring in NYC. I'm 6 ft. 1 in. and then around 225 lbs. Bunny is 6 ft. 3 in. barefoot. When I met her she had on heels and had to be 6 ft. 6 in. and, for one of the few times in my life, I felt small next to a woman. We did roleplay, scissoring and non-competitive wrestling, really a strong big ol' country gal. She's listed in the link below at 230 lbs., but who knows if that's correct. It says she still sessions in Evansville, Indiana near her home and does some travel, but I haven't seen any listings of her traveling in a few years. Here are the links:


I agree, she shouldn't be included. She's too old. Does she even do sessions anymore?
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

Funliness

Bunny Glamazon is the reason i fell in love with tall, voluptuous, strong amazon women many years ago. I always had a thing for busty and that's why I decided to check out Bunny one day.

Back then she used to feature as a stripper and visited the well know Zanzibar in downtown Toronto. I may have been just done university.

Man she was a giant with her heels on - tall, thick, super busty and attractive. But what got me was her ability to do cartwheels and other acrobatics on the stage - so easily ! I  was in complete awe and asked myself if I stood a chance against her sensually.

Since then I've been asking the same question of various amazon women as they tour Toronto, but never did have the chance to session with the legendary Bunny.

boyofwinter

Blythe, Skytriss and Severa were still a few years away when Bunny started touring, she was the tallest available for a while. And she was a great lady, she could be either feisty or sexy and equally enjoyed playing both roles. I spent a lot of hours between those fantastic legs.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login already has a thread and I'm hoping to meet her soon.

liftcarryfan1

Chanel doesn't have any reviews yet. Everything sounds great with her cuz i also have communicated with her but i do have some slight reservations...

DCReviews

Have to agree. Bunny was amazing.  I'm still waiting to hear if anyone has sessioned with Chanel, I definitely have my reservations also.  It would be nice if she put some more pictures on her profile.   

liftcarryfan1

Chanel's twittee has good stuff. Only i am just waiting on 1 review for the green light. Haha

liftcarryfan1


sonoframbow

Just stumbled on this thread after looking for more providers of this type. Somebody posted a review about a big woman called AmazonBBW 6 foot in "another forum" based in Australia. I also remember Amazon Sophie in Australia who was a 6'2 BBW. I thought Sophie had some reviews on here but can't find them now.

clay99

For those in the UK divine domino might fit this criteria 5ft9 size 16-18 tall well built lady

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login