Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tall Bbw

Started by HugeWomanLover, March 24, 2019, 07:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugeWomanLover

I like huge woman.Tall and Bbw.Does anyone knows tall Bbw?Except Amazon Amanda, Tall Beautiful Blythe, Rambolina.Must be fat and strong.Not tall but also Anna Konda is really hot.Because she is fat and look You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you have suggestions?


boyofwinter

Cinthia is tall and almost a bbw, she can carry most average sized guys.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Bratty is able to easily win at wrestling if you don't use a choke.

HugeWomanLover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cinthia is tall and almost a bbw, she can carry most average sized guys.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Bratty is able to easily win at wrestling if you don't use a choke.

Thank you.I didn't know Bratty.I read some review about Cinthia, they said Cinthia was surprisingly You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you think so?

HugeWomanLover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cinthia is tall and almost a bbw, she can carry most average sized guys.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Bratty is able to easily win at wrestling if you don't use a choke.

I mean she is good at lift and carry but she isn't good at wrestling.

HugeWomanLover

Do you know Bella Rush?Is she strong?I want making a session with her but there is not enough review about her.I am an average guy.5'8 and 145 lbs(1.73 cm and 66 kg)Can she beat me in wrestle easily?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you know Bella Rush?Is she strong?I want making a session with her but there is not enough review about her.I am an average guy.5'8 and 145 lbs(1.73 cm and 66 kg)Can she beat me in wrestle easily?
Yes, strong and very good wrestler.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you know Bella Rush?Is she strong?I want making a session with her but there is not enough review about her.I am an average guy.5'8 and 145 lbs(1.73 cm and 66 kg)Can she beat me in wrestle easily?

You are paper thin man. Even small girls could beat the shit out of you

HugeWomanLover

Maybe but I want really strong girl.She must make me helpless.I am not a big guy but I am not as weak as I look

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe but I want really strong girl.She must make me helpless.I am not a big guy but I am not as weak as I look
This one is nice, very strong and curvy girl.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HugeWomanLover

Yes, she looks big.I could not find too much preview about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login she really strong? 

Sights2

Mariqueen is Bbw that could also give you a good wrestling match.  She still does sessions in Massachusetts.

HugeWomanLover

First of all thank you for your answers. There is something I wonder. Which are stronger, big amazons like Amanda and Blythe or muscular women? I think sheer power always wins and the huge bodies of the amazons seem more scary to me. What do you think?

boyofwinter

It depends, all of the very tall bbws I've met have been very strong, all can easily overpower men on the floor and most can easily lift large men (200-250 pounds) also. A large overtly muscular woman (200-230 pounds) likely has comparable strength but can't use their size to gain position as effectively as the bbws.

boyofwinter

Kali may be slightly taller, Rambolina is much heavier than her though.

blackworrior

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kali may be slightly taller, Rambolina is much heavier than her though.

Have you ever met Rambolina? I was in Germany end of last year and I contacted her several times prior and she never replied back, I am really really keen to meet her, she seems extremely strong.