Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tall Bbw

Started by HugeWomanLover, March 24, 2019, 07:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I realized throughout my years of sessioning that a persons personality and confidence and enjoyment in what they do has a lot to do with the quality and success of a session
It has everything to do with the quality and success of a session.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had larger people who you would think would be able to do certain lifts easily and they totally struggled or couldn't do it.
I've done dozens of sessions with bodybuilders, as a group it's by far the smallest % of ladies who were able to confidently lift me. Powerlifters, bbws, large athletes, more of them were successful. It's not to say the fbbs weren't strong in their own way, but it's a skill that doesn't automatically translate like most assume it would.


chemdude01

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I realized throughout my years of sessioning that a persons personality and confidence and enjoyment in what they do has a lot to do with the quality and success of a session
It has everything to do with the quality and success of a session.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had larger people who you would think would be able to do certain lifts easily and they totally struggled or couldn't do it.
I've done dozens of sessions with bodybuilders, as a group it's by far the smallest % of ladies who were able to confidently lift me. Powerlifters, bbws, large athletes, more of them were successful. It's not to say the fbbs weren't strong in their own way, but it's a skill that doesn't automatically translate like most assume it would.

Agreed - in my limited experience relative to some on here - I have had 145 lb powerlifters lift me in more challenging lifts with greater ease than 200 lb fbb.


boyofwinter

She calls herself a curvy girl, but I think we'll agree You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login belongs in the thread.

DCReviews

Here is another 6foot bbw who does events.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




Goodnaturedstaircase

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've also had some sessions with some strong tall bbw's but I can't post them here. Apparently this site frowns on other types of websites where ladies advertise their bdsm and more sensual type of services.
Care to message?

Also cannot recommend Amazon Amanda enough, felt entirely powerless , like a child .

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saw this profile on session girls and I am pretty impressed. She has an incredible chest and some good pictures in her profile. I'd love to know what her workout routine is.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saw this profile on session girls and I am pretty impressed. She has an incredible chest and some good pictures in her profile. I'd love to know what her workout routine is.
I can't remember what she told me about that but she has very good stamina, she can wrestle for 2 hours without taking a conspicuous break for rest. And incredible is a good word for it.

Warhawk Overdrive

On a slightly different note, is the whole "BBW" thing only in America? I just did a quick look on SG and all the woman who call themselves "BBW" are in the U.S. There are two women who call themselves "BBW" overseas, but they are bodybuilders. There do not seem to be any "BBW" overseas. Is that right?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

boyofwinter

The biggest ladies based in Europe are these 3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As you said they don't put themselves in the bbw category. There does seem to be a cultural difference with the labels, is a lady who is quite tall with broad shoulders with a noticeable but not disproportionately massive belly a bbw?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On a slightly different note, is the whole "BBW" thing only in America? I just did a quick look on SG and all the woman who call themselves "BBW" are in the U.S. There are two women who call themselves "BBW" overseas, but they are bodybuilders. There do not seem to be any "BBW" overseas. Is that right?

DCReviews

Here are a couple of bad kitty BBWs,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mila Caike 5'9 and describes herself as SSBBW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Madame Delphinium 5'10 BBW




Funliness

I would highly recommend Madame Delphinium. The two sensual domme type sessions we have had so far are very very memorable and have made me want to repeat.


notsure

Does anyone know anything more about Mila Caike? I can't find a thing online outside of badkity but Holy hell! I'm nit a bbw fan usually, but an extraordinarily powerful one like Amazon Amanda is beyond my wildest dreams (I've met her several times). Mila looks like she's got calves the size of most mens waist, and I've gotta say that ass is obscenely well kept for a woman that size.

DCReviews

I was wondering the same thing, she has zero reviews on her profile. So I went to the linked Reddit thread and I love the back-and-forth that's on there, but I'm not sure if any of them were reviews and it's a little suspicious that she requires a $25 deposit for an appointment.  But here's some of what she posted there...

" BBW Muscle Mommy Content Creator
Here for a skull
crushing good time 5'9, hips 66", thighs 40", calves 25" Legpress: 1275*9, 1180*12 Piggyback ride weight limit:
330 lbs CAS - skullcrushthighs"


DCReviews

There's a fairly new profile on session girls now with a new tall BBW. She says she's 6'2 and 350 pounds. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has anybody had any contact with her? I'm curious and I'm wondering if it's a scam profile

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's a fairly new profile on session girls now with a new tall BBW. She says she's 6'2 and 350 pounds. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has anybody had any contact with her? I'm curious and I'm wondering if it's a scam profile
She has sent back replies, time will tell if she carries through with doing sessions.