Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tall Bbw

Started by HugeWomanLover, March 24, 2019, 07:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackworrior

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kali may be slightly taller, Rambolina is much heavier than her though.

Have you ever met Rambolina? I was in Germany end of last year and I contacted her several times prior and she never replied back, I am really really keen to meet her, she seems extremely strong.

I mean I see too many tall bbws in the scene but there is always something that I wish it was different, like ladies with bigger legs and smaller upper bodies, ladies with smaller forearms/wrists/hands, I find Rambolina's incredible girth all over, huge wrists, massive hands, combine that with her freakish height, East German accent and deep voice is extremely intimidating in a very sexy way! The way she dominates people in her videos and throw them around without even moving makes her in a league on her own, from what I see; she tops them all with a margin!


spanky103

I met Anna Konda a few years back in Berlin.  She was a lot of fun, and probably just what you are looking for.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met Anna Konda a few years back in Berlin.  She was a lot of fun, and probably just what you are looking for.

Wish she came to the states

boyofwinter

Several new promising plus-sized ladies have appeared recently, though the first two are not over 6ft.
I am now a very big fan of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login found her to be truly excellent and powerful.
This You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login seems good.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is 6'4 but more curvy than huge.
If you have dismissed You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in the past I would now highly recommend her, she now enjoys really using her massive size and strength to dominate where previously you were likely to get a more playful effort from her even if you asked her to be intense.

Almost forgot about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login she is now approaching the border of curvy/bbw, and another one who if you have looked past you should reconsider. She is much stronger than she looks and above average wrestling skills.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is one I just discovered using the search, easier for those in Europe to meet. Wish I had noticed her profile going up when she was evidently staying in the US for a while.

DCReviews

There are a couple of others too.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are a couple of others too.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you are willing to overlook their height there are a few ladies that most would consider bbw's and have some good reviews on strength and wrestling.








DCReviews

I've also had some sessions with some strong tall bbw's but I can't post them here. Apparently this site frowns on other types of websites where ladies advertise their bdsm and more sensual type of services.

boyofwinter

I mentioned Alexandria 2nd in the initial post, Bratty had already been mentioned a few times in the thread. Good job with the others, Jazmynne and Red Duchess seem fun. Will note Jaded Dragon doesn't even offer wrestling at fantasy level, maybe that's why I didn't remember to link her.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, she looks big.I could not find too much preview about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login she really strong?
She can destroy you. I know her well . The strongest I session and more skilled.
She can do whatever she wants with a average man
Refers to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I agree, I would never call her bbw size but she's excellent. Can beat you not just by squashing but by using full ground and pound as well, one of my favorites.

LynnD

All the bigger girls over 250 can likely destroy an average guy.  I've wrestled many that size and heavier and I've never won a single fall. I'm in good shape, 5'11" and 185.

DCReviews

Does anyone know of any other tall strong bbws or just strong bbws that are not on sessiongirls? 

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know of any other tall strong bbws or just strong bbws that are not on sessiongirls?

Some, but links can't be posted apparently?

DCReviews

Well that's been my experiences here at least.  I'm not sure if there's a list of allowed or disallowed websites. I know they frown upon escort or BDSM sites.

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All the bigger girls over 250 can likely destroy an average guy.  I've wrestled many that size and heavier and I've never won a single fall. I'm in good shape, 5'11" and 185.

Second that. Any woman who is 60 pounds heavier than you and has a combative attitude will easily overwhelm you.

I've had a few such tussles in session and with women I met (it's easier to find bbw than fbb in real life, unfortunately) and they can really make you feel like a wimp.
They don't have the visual appeal of a fit muscular woman and it's not like you'd worship their body, but they can still give you the thrill of being carried around or overpowered by a woman.
A bodybuilder who's 30 or 40 pounds lighter than you is very unlikely to genuinely overwhelm you, and not that many of them exceed that weight if you're a 200 pound guy.

DCReviews

I totally agree it is much easier to find a strong BBW than a female bodybuilder. I've actually had sessions where a bbw was able to do some strength feats that some bodybuilders struggled to do. I find it interesting how just the power of somebody being confident and convinced that they can do a particular feat of strength or lift can really makes a difference in someone being able to do so. 

I've had larger people who you would think would be able to do certain lifts easily and they totally struggled or couldn't do it. 

I'm not sure if it's just someone being afraid, someone not realizing the capability of their own strength and paralyzed with fear or doubt, or the idea of someone mentally feeling as if they are weaker to make themselves feel better.   

I realized throughout my years of sessioning that a persons personality and confidence and enjoyment in what they do has a lot to do with the quality and success of a session