LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jessica Sestrem [CurvyMuscleSensation] [TheSensation]

Started by tommyboy, February 23, 2019, 04:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyboy

Has anyone seen Jessica Sestrem?  Just wondering what her sessions are like and price.  Thanks

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBB's ROCK!

tommyboy

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBB's ROCK!

Blinkocracy

I noticed one of my favorite FBB's has a sessiongirls page! Curvy Muscle Sensation.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know she has martial arts training but I had no idea she sessioned. Has anyone seen her, and if so what was it like?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

I do not think you will get much out of it except looking at her and admiring her.

Alina-fan

I don't think she still does any martial training anymore. Also, I haven't seen any reviews of her, which is a bit surprising as she looks great and one might think a girl like her would get a lot of attention. However, I think she doesn't travel much for sessions, so this could be a reason why there aren't many reviews of her.

zone3000

I have contacted her few times and followed up but got no response, did anyone get a single reply from her?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Topi

Since it was written Bjj, i asked for a cool session.

Here was her answer : "I u Look at my Profil u will See that i am no doing werstling and i am a Bodybuilder !"

Not an interesting person on my opinion.
BR
Topi
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Alina-fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have contacted her few times and followed up but got no response, did anyone get a single reply from her?

Where did you want to see her? She doesn't travel for session, so that probably was why she didn't respond.

zone3000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have contacted her few times and followed up but got no response, did anyone get a single reply from her?

Where did you want to see her? She doesn't travel for session, so that probably was why she didn't respond.

I am planning going to Germany for three weeks next month and one of the cities I'm going to is  Frankfurt. So I messaged her but no response.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diego200

I'm also planning to visit her soon.
I sent her an email and she answered me.

Anybody met her before ? Any review of the session ?

jullyeg

I don't recommend her. AT ALL. It is a shame, because her physique is awesome.

zone3000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't recommend her. AT ALL. It is a shame, because her physique is awesome.

What happened?? Can you tell us more
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

I met her. Sweet, cute, gorgeous, curvy. Such a lovely girl but the session was very boring in the end. Lots of flexing, more flexing then more flexing. Honestly I hate to say bad things as she is one of the nicest people I've ever met. But for a session she was a snooze.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peterhansa

I booked a session with her once, also booked flight. When we were supposed to discuss the details (time, place and so on) she just stopped answer. Recommendation = Don't book her. Sorry but she doesn't seem to be a great person.

jullyeg

It is a shame, because her physique is extraordinary, but she is not reliable. Last minute cancellation, no show, multiples changes and finally cancellation....
Don't travel for her, it is a huge risk !
If she comes in your city and, and does not cancel... the session won't be great either. She does not like sessions, she is not involved. Don't expect her to be a new Arekah, just a regular session girl, but she is not. On top of that, her boyfriend may be in the room when you arrive, or you may see him in the corridor, just going out when you arrive.
We have to believe in future improvement ! Who knows? She is young and has such an amazing potential: big muscles and curves, beautiful face. Really sexy! If she realizes that she must give more if she want really to take benefit of this business, then maybe...

gatorvin

She wanted to wrestle but I was sort of done. I like a dominant personality and she is just too sweet. Would say save your money unless you're really desperate to meet her. But I genuinely don't want to say anything bad. She is young and gives vanilla sessions. I respected her choice and didn't push it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login