Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jessica Sestrem [CurvyMuscleSensation] [TheSensation]

Started by tommyboy, February 23, 2019, 04:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kvomp

Sorry, but what does vanilla sessions mean?
Any recent reviews?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She does not like sessions, she is not involved....

This is just my opinion but whenever I see her on cam she is always in pay chat. Even if she is by herself. To me that means she does not really want to be there. A woman who barely wants to interact with someone over a webcam will not want to see someone in person.

Also, I have never tried to do pay chat with her so she may do the best web cam ever
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

gatorvin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry, but what does vanilla sessions mean?
Any recent reviews?
Muscle worship, wrestling, posing, no hanky panky
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is just my opinion but whenever I see her on cam she is always in pay chat. Even if she is by herself. To me that means she does not really want to be there. A woman who barely wants to interact with someone over a webcam will not want to see someone in person.

Webcam work and live sessions are not related in the way you are suggesting. Some of the best session providers in history have been terrible on webcam and vice-versa. She's consistently one of the best performers on the site, loves her clients, and has hundreds of excellent reviews to support this. Over the past 2 months, more than 100 5-star ratings....in fact, a quick glance shows only one reviewer didn't really like her and gave her 2 stars. A 2 in a sea of 5's is quite the outlier.

She's a high-volume performer, so yes, she is going to use the waiting room option, but it's not reasonable to make the leap from "she uses the waiting room on cam" to "that means she doesn't like seeing session clients". I would be very surprised if you do not enjoy your time with her, but if you do visit her room and don't have a good experience, let me know.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

fbbsmmh

If she is as false and obnoxious as in her web sessions, don't waste your money. While I don't agree with men expecting more from these girls than they are prepared to do, a woman so transparent about holding us in contempt isn't good either. Her attitude stinks. 

jullyeg

I absolutely don't recommend her either. Her physique is amazing, but she is not reliable at all, not independent, not professional. Does not like at all this activity, and you can feel it !

CurlyButterdish

So you guys seem to be ragging on her for her vanilla Herbiceps skype sessions? How about her session meetings? Are they worth it? She is coming to my town and have booked one next week. Should I cancel?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So you guys seem to be ragging on her for her vanilla Herbiceps skype sessions? How about her session meetings? Are they worth it? She is coming to my town and have booked one next week. Should I cancel?

Depends what you expect from a session. Posing, light MW and light wrestling then you're fine. She's very sweet and good looking. If you want anything else then you are going to be out of luck!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CurlyButterdish

That is good. Perhaps a H.J or Self-Service? Either way it will be good!?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CurlyButterdish

Has anyone sessioned with her in L.A.? She's keeps changing the schedule on me, not once but twice. Do I hear "FLAKE"?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone sessioned with her in L.A.? She's keeps changing the schedule on me, not once but twice. Do I hear "FLAKE"?

She don't give a shit.

hommes

Did anyone actually see her when she was in the States?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CurlyButterdish

I did see her a months ago or so. She has a little hard time communicating via email, but we worked it out and got together and the session was decent. Not the best, but certainly the worst. She is very beautiful and very sexy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chesterguy21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her. Sweet, cute, gorgeous, curvy. Such a lovely girl but the session was very boring in the end. Lots of flexing, more flexing then more flexing. Honestly I hate to say bad things as she is one of the nicest people I've ever met. But for a session she was a snooze.

I noticed Jessica's sessiongirls account is on again.

I mailed her one day and she didn't take her long to respond and agreed to l&c. She charges 250€/1 h which I think is ok according to her looks. But I got pretty insecure when I read that you'd probably sit there and she rarely does anything but posing and her boyfriend (probably a bodybuilder??) maybe watches. I don't want to be scared to touch her wrong all the time. She writes on her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login account that she "doesn't provide erotic". In my opinion that really disguises her limits. Imagine a session where she warns you NOT to touch her always when you try hold on to her... and get maybe get problems with her muscled bf. Does anyone have a l&c experience with her? Does she forbid touching in general? For 250€ there are comparable girls doing more than flexing for 1h. Flexing must be your biggest interest when you pay as much for it.

Thanks!
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

gatorvin

You can touch. She seemed to like it and was proud to show off. What you won't get is topless/naked/hj/daty/etc. Nothing overtly sexual. Wrestling fine though. I thought she was really nice person, not sure about the negative stuff I'm reading here. If you want to get down and dirty then she's not for you. Not a crime, her choice, her limits. I don't understand the mentality when it is made clear what the limits are to expect something else? We all live in hope of course! But she's crystal clear and doesn't deviate, so you can hardly act disappointed.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login