⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jessica Sestrem [CurvyMuscleSensation] [TheSensation]

Started by tommyboy, February 23, 2019, 04:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chesterguy21

Of course I'm totally fine about having limits. Like you I just wasn't sure about what's written about her in the comments. "Not to erotic" made me wonder whether that means "no touching", "touching with limits"..of course no sex/hj/.. etc. is pretty clear. I was about to find out if her limits are possibly higher than I'd expect. Anyway.. your comment helps a lot. Thank you so much!
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Chesterguy21

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Female Bodybuilding

Anybody you seen Jessica recently? She often travels.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Chesterguy21

Her sessiongirls profile is still disabled. I think at the moment she doesn't offer sessions so most won't have been able to meet her recently. As far as I know she does that when she doesn't want to do sessions because of vacation or more time to do intense training and stuff. I think we'll just have to wait until she's on sessiongirls again. But her profile is "disabled temporarily" which looks she'll come back again. :)
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

jullyeg

Great physique, but bad experience. Unless you are lucky. Her mood can change many times a day, and from an extreme to another. She can make you wait 3 hours outside after the time that was scheduled, saying every 10 mn : " 5 more minutes and it will be ok".
Who knows. Maybe you can have a great surprise and arrive at a moment she is lovely (I doubt) and very accommodating. But I doubt. She does not like at all doing session, she does them when she needs money, with her husband who might enter the room during the session.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her sessiongirls profile is still disabled. I think at the moment she doesn't offer sessions so most won't have been able to meet her recently. As far as I know she does that when she doesn't want to do sessions because of vacation or more time to do intense training and stuff. I think we'll just have to wait until she's on sessiongirls again. But her profile is "disabled temporarily" which looks she'll come back again. :)

Oh, that sounds just delightful.  Ugh.
Life sucks and then you die.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her sessiongirls profile is still disabled. I think at the moment she doesn't offer sessions so most won't have been able to meet her recently. As far as I know she does that when she doesn't want to do sessions because of vacation or more time to do intense training and stuff. I think we'll just have to wait until she's on sessiongirls again. But her profile is "disabled temporarily" which looks she'll come back again. :)

Oh, that sounds just delightful.  Ugh.

I like to pay for experiences like that. Maybe get along better with her husband than her...weird shit really

Leo811


petitfilou87


jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's married ?

Yes. I was not invited to the marriage, so I have to precise: married or at least engaged with a (big) man.

squeezemebaby

She's not married, has never been married.

I got no idea where this gossip comes from.

And she's not doing sessions.

-SqueezeMeBaby

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's not married, has never been married.

I got no idea where this gossip comes from.

And she's not doing sessions.

-SqueezeMeBaby

Are you kidding? I had a (poor) session with her, saw her boyfriend or husband before, shortly during, and after the session. She made me wait almost 3 hours for nothing, in front of the hotel, postponed to the day after, was late. Finally one my worst sessions ever, although her physique is amazing. It was in Paris like 3 years ago.
I don't know if her profile is still active, but she had a sessiongirls page, and posted from time to time, tour dates. She was travelling in car with her husband or boyfriend.

jullyeg

I think she is Brazilian and used to live in Frankfurt when I saw her. But yes, your other statements fit with what I saw / knew.

Warhawk Overdrive

FWIW I just saw her on webcam with Pro muscle who is based in Las Vegas
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Clawson

She's in Vegas in her IG stories today also