Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Roided so heavily

Started by steroidfreak, October 11, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steroidfreak

How far and juiced would you like to see the girl you like, side effects and all?


bobsaget

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pdgde


muscleaddict80

The more the better.  Love the extreme transformation, size, hardness, vascularity, deep voice and other effects.

beowulff

Renne Toney with another 100 lbs of pure muscles and veins on her.
Clit and muscle that would put Kai Greene to shame.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

outmuscled

Really extreme bodies are always going to attract stares and fantasies, and I would get aroused too even when they've gone way past the limits of female attractiveness.
But as to whether you'd want your girl to look like that ...

muscleluv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Renne Toney with another 100 lbs of pure muscles and veins on her.
Clit and muscle that would put Kai Greene to shame.

Agreed. Roided muscle to outrageous degrees.

luvhuge

I Love Huge Miuscle Women
and the voice, the voice must be roided
a deep voice
a bit less deeper that Sheila Bleck voice
probably Sheila is too much, but I like her

khuddle

I like to see as much 'roids as humanly possible, like the rest of you. But not on Renee Toney. I mean come on.
I like my girls having huge muscles but also looking as feminine as possible. Sarah Hayes, Tina Chandler, Debbie Lasewski,
these are the kind of babes I like seeing 'roided to the max.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My personal limit = scalp boils.

I want people to do whatever they want with their bodies, but as for what *I* find attractive vs unattractive, large boils in the scalp are an absolute deal-breaker.
Well I was hungry before I read this...

knufflschmoe

Not so keen on steroid monsters  , except in fantasy comics with ridiculous exaggerated  fantasy figures

spenbro

My wife...she started off as a bikini competitor and experimented with orals in the beginning, with great results. She liked what she was seeing and decided she wanted to add more size. We did more research on more aggressive oral only cycles and four cycles later she was able to move up to women's physique. A little over a year ago we moved to a new city. She decided she wanted to start new and go full blown bodybuilding. Even though she knew she wanted more size and wanted the bodybuilder look, she was hesitant to add injectables. After befriending an obvious gear user in our gym she was "nudged" to go all in and take the plunge. Things were a bit rocky at first (mood swings, acne, hair growth & aggression), but she got things leveled out by adjusting her doses. Of course I have been enjoying her increased sex drive, voice change, clit growth/increased sensitivity and most of all, watching her grow. She's packed on 20 lbs over the past year!

As a bodybuilder myself (on gear), I'll admit that I was a little nervous for her at first. I know what I went through in the beginning and the psychological effects gear can do to a person, not to mention the social aspects of becoming/being a female bodybuilder. But I can say without a doubt that neither of us have any regrets. I always imagined what she would look like with massive muscles, now I get to actually see, touch and sleep with it.

Going back to the original question...I'm all for her going all the way to get her body as jacked as possible, and she is too. So far, the side effects aren't enough to outweigh the results. Hopefully things stay this way as she tries new gear.

beowulff

OK, spenbro - I think photos are required!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My wife...she started off as a bikini competitor and experimented with orals in the beginning, with great results. She liked what she was seeing and decided she wanted to add more size. We did more research on more aggressive oral only cycles and four cycles later she was able to move up to women's physique. A little over a year ago we moved to a new city. She decided she wanted to start new and go full blown bodybuilding. Even though she knew she wanted more size and wanted the bodybuilder look, she was hesitant to add injectables. After befriending an obvious gear user in our gym she was "nudged" to go all in and take the plunge. Things were a bit rocky at first (mood swings, acne, hair growth & aggression), but she got things leveled out by adjusting her doses. Of course I have been enjoying her increased sex drive, voice change, clit growth/increased sensitivity and most of all, watching her grow. She's packed on 20 lbs over the past year!

As a bodybuilder myself (on gear), I'll admit that I was a little nervous for her at first. I know what I went through in the beginning and the psychological effects gear can do to a person, not to mention the social aspects of becoming/being a female bodybuilder. But I can say without a doubt that neither of us have any regrets. I always imagined what she would look like with massive muscles, now I get to actually see, touch and sleep with it.

Going back to the original question...I'm all for her going all the way to get her body as jacked as possible, and she is too. So far, the side effects aren't enough to outweigh the results. Hopefully things stay this way as she tries new gear.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For those of you with GF/wives who are into training and gaining muscle, would you ever encourage the use of gear? My wife has been into the fitness/physique lifestyle for the past 5 years, but has really started gravitating towards bodybuilding and wanting to add more size. She feels that she has hit a plateau. She has asked about steroids several times, as I'm well versed in various cycles, but I'm hesitant to share my knowledge as I know she'll get hooked.

Thoughts, suggestions?
Two months ago you said she was gravitating towards bodybuilding and asking about steroids. Now you're saying she's been doing them for the past year?

pdgde

Steroids makes a body special :hey: