Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Roided so heavily

Started by steroidfreak, October 11, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brand

I love roids and their cosmetic side effects, so going full on crazy is what I'd push for. Always.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

Always love to find these topics.  There certainly is no "limit" for me.  I love the growth that comes from steroids and the side-effects only add to that attraction and become part of the desired image.

steroidfreak

Same, going full and juicing like crazy is the go for me too, I really love the side effects even if they end yo insanely masculine and freaky

beowulff

So who is (or was) the most roided-out FBB
Caroline Wang?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cook417

 8)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So who is (or was) the most roided-out FBB
Caroline Wang?

No.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

outmuscled

There may be many women who are more muscular than Caroline, but that's not what I would mean by massively roided.
Facially she is one of the most extreme specimens, though that's partly because of the way she presents herself.
I'd love to know who is more roided!

cash000

There's probably a limit, but I haven't found it. When it comes to HBCAMS who do you guys find is the best for talking  about roids and showing off  the side effets?


I've got great stuff from...


Nuyire, Peczilla, Sextank, Salvagno, Monsteress, Natylia and Muscle Machine. But I did ask Cris Goy if she can grow a beard and she called me a "cabron"  :laugh:


mussgal

would prob add babybeefcake to your list. but you have a good list there.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's probably a limit, but I haven't found it. When it comes to HBCAMS who do you guys find is the best for talking  about roids and showing off  the side effets?     
I've got great stuff from...

Nuyire, Peczilla, Sextank, Salvagno, Monsteress, Natylia and Muscle Machine. But I did ask Cris Goy if she can grow a beard and she called me a "cabron"  :laugh:
Sextank doesn't look heavily roided.  Is she getting more into it now?   

Invader88

René Toney- best ever period!

M7

I have yet to see a woman who I thought was over doing it with steroids and I doubt I ever will. Roid on ladies!

freakpeak

I am into women on steroids. I don't have limits. She can get completely dehydrated, vascular, even on face, wide jaw, deep voice, huge clit, masculine look and she is still attractive for me. Even if she gets bd and grow beard due to steroid abuse these changes are welcome!! I want ugly roided out freak!

birmi482

Roided is okay, as long as it is limited to muscles, clit, voice, jaw and vascularity. Beard is a non-go, though I gather that all roided girls need to shave. Look at Theresa Ivancik , one of the most beautifull fbb. You can see that she shaved her face, the shadow on her chin very visible when roided

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Roided is okay, as long as it is limited to muscles, clit, voice, jaw and vascularity. Beard is a non-go, though I gather that all roided girls need to shave. Look at Theresa Ivancik , one of the most beautifull fbb. You can see that she shaved her face, the shadow on her chin very visible when roided

And yet she is still hot.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

Her shadow doesn't make her less attractive because it comes together with insane striations on her shoulder muscles