⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Roided so heavily

Started by steroidfreak, October 11, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember one time i was skyping with a fbb friend of mine. She asked where have I been cause she hasn't seen me for a couple weeks. I was in a car accident earlier that month. She was concern and asked if I was o.k. I was fine, but had some really bad back problem. I told the doctor prescribe a muscle relaxer and a steroid. Her eyes lighted up and asked what kind of roid. I said Corticosteroids. Her face dropped and said that doesn't help.

Gotta love a girl with good priorities like that.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

governor

If we want gals to roid, shouldn't we encourage ALL the side effects and desire them?

freakpeak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If we want gals to roid, shouldn't we encourage ALL the side effects and desire them?


Yep, the only thing I don't like is acne. Rest is welcome. My fream fbb has thick fast-growing beard

freakpeak

Hi guys. I am planning to set an fb group for guys into totally abnormal female muscle freaks. For men who are attracted to ugly masculine, disgustingly shredded and sick vascular feMALE muscle outgrowths. For guys who appreciate women who lost feminity due to hardcore roids abuse. Only hardcore content and chat allowed. No figure, no fit-girls allowed. It eould only for woMEN who took bodybuilding too far and pusged limits. Of course a lot of pics and stories that fits in our interest :D. Tell me if you appreciate this

beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys. I am planning to set an fb group for guys into totally abnormal female muscle freaks. For men who are attracted to ugly masculine, disgustingly shredded and sick vascular feMALE muscle outgrowths. For guys who appreciate women who lost feminity due to hardcore roids abuse. Only hardcore content and chat allowed. No figure, no fit-girls allowed. It eould only for woMEN who took bodybuilding too far and pusged limits. Of course a lot of pics and stories that fits in our interest :D. Tell me if you appreciate this

I'm in 110%!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

governor

Why not just do that on here?
Anybody got a list of the fbbs (past and present) we're sure can grow facial hair?

TonyRocko

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys. I am planning to set an fb group for guys into totally abnormal female muscle freaks. For men who are attracted to ugly masculine, disgustingly shredded and sick vascular feMALE muscle outgrowths. For guys who appreciate women who lost feminity due to hardcore roids abuse. Only hardcore content and chat allowed. No figure, no fit-girls allowed. It eould only for woMEN who took bodybuilding too far and pusged limits. Of course a lot of pics and stories that fits in our interest :D. Tell me if you appreciate this

How about starting a discord channel dedicated to it? We can chat, post pics videos, and other various things.

Brand

I for one already run such a closely-knit channel on Telegram exactly for this kind of thing. Which I vastly prefer over Discord. It's always fast and not a pain with files.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TonyRocko

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I for one already run such a closely-knit channel on Telegram exactly for this kind of thing. Which I vastly prefer over Discord. It's always fast and not a pain with files.

May I have an invite kind sir?

freakpeak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I for one already run such a closely-knit channel on Telegram exactly for this kind of thing. Which I vastly prefer over Discord. It's always fast and not a pain with files.

But Telegram demands some personal data such as phone number. It have found my friends in proposition, while I didn't want to share my passion to roided out freaks.

Brand

It doesn't. You opt out from sharing contacts. I've shared none. And no one sees your phone number unless you, yourself, adds someone on your Telegram contact list. And to talk to someone doesn't require adding him to your contact list first.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tate1

Freakpeak, who are some of your favorites?

steroidfreak


tate1

Who are some of your favorite roided out FBBs?
Who are some of the ladies featured on the Facebook group you've made (got to get me a facebook login and check it out sometime)

pij15

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I for one already run such a closely-knit channel on Telegram exactly for this kind of thing. Which I vastly prefer over Discord. It's always fast and not a pain with files.

Hey Brand, how can I get an invite to this group in Telegram?