Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010 & before

Started by El_Roy_1999, February 09, 2007, 11:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

And another part, so thank you for karma, it is much appreciated!

Chapter 4

Lucy wrapped herself in a blanket and left the store. Walking over to the scientist's place took forever. She arrived three hours later. This might have gone faster if she had been able to lose her overmuscled gait. Instead, she was sore and tired when she finally rang at the door. The engineer buzzed the door open and let her in. At her flat's door, she was greeted by a tall woman in a purple veil. Only her eyes were visible.
"Good evening. You must be Lucy. Come in."
"Thank you."
She stumbled in, shutting the door behind her. Inside, she asked:
"Can you please help me?"
"Show me the problem, please."
Lucy removed the cover, displaying her overmuscled 5'4" body. The woman gasped, then laughed behind her veil.
"You sure overdid it. Oh my, I didn't even think this would be possible. No wonder they shut off. You must have been eating like crazy to get them to even try and do this."
"So can you help me?"
"I'll see. Lie down on the couch, can you?"
Lucy landed awkwardly on the groaning piece of furniture. The woman picked one of her huge, cable-like veins and inserted a small needle-probe. Lucy whinced. Ms. Jackson's fingers flew over her keyboard. After a few seconds, she said:
"You're lucky. This model's freely programmable but not remote-controlled. You won't need a firewall, but you can do pretty much everything you want. I'll just update it and... done. Shut your eyes!"
Two additional options had appeared:
- Sensory Attenuation
- Muscular Attenuation
"Try the second one."
Lucy felt released as her muscles returned to male bodybuilder level. She got up, flexed and moved her body.
"Thank you. This is so much better. Wow!"
"You'd better be careful with this from now on. It's an excellent system, but you must use it wisely. Especially since it can do almost anything."
"It can?"
"Why, yes. It's freely programmable, I told you."
"Like what?"
Ms. Jackson removed her veil and dropped her cloak. The 6'2" woman was slender, her body lightly muscled, her breasts large and round, her behind full and firm, with long legs and beautiful auburn hair. Her face was gorgeous, with full, sensuous lips, slanted, oriental eyes and a characteristic nose.
"Like this."
Lucy was amazed. She had never seen a woman like this live. The web was full of them, but this was not something for reality, or was it?
"Wow."
"Yes, wow. I decided to keep it when the whole operation collapsed. Looks fine, doesn't it?"
Lucy couldn't do much more than nodding. She begged the woman to explain how the system worked. However, as she tried to explain, she realised how much knowledge was necessary to operate something as complicated as this. In the end, she just said:
"I'm really sorry, but this is way too complex. I have no idea what you're talking about. Isn't there an easy way to control this?"
"Of course, but it's not the most precise way. If you let the system decide on things you leave undefined, it may not act in your best interest."
"So, could you just give me the basic system and I'll see how I get along? I really need this only to help my family."
"Your family?"
"My gang. They're in trouble right now. They're losing a lot of territory."
Ms. Jackson gave her the same vacant stare she had just received from Lucy.
"Okay. I don't know. Since your troubles are fixed now, you can go if you want."
Lucy felt uneasy. She asked:
"Is there anything I can do for you? You've been so kind as to help me and I don't know how to give it back..."
"Don't mention it... Although... Would you mind joining me in an experiment?"
Lucy hesitated:
"What kind of experiment?"
"A feedback test using the nanomachines."
"Is it dangerous?"
"I don't think so."
"Okay. What do I do?"
Ms. Jackson explained: First, she would install a special relay software to coordinate both nanomachine systems. Then, they would build up energy resources and try to establish sensory feedback loops. This should give of very intense experiences. She would also install a failsafe to stop the experiment should anything odd happen. Lucy nodded. Minutes later, they were eating ice cream on the sofa while watching TV. Lucy found that they shared a taste in TV shows. Her partner-to-be would have made a fine girlfriend if they had known each other earlier. Besides, she was absolutely gorgeous. Maybe she should ask her about nanotech programming again.
After a while, Ms. Jackson asked:
"Besides, do you like your muscles? You could have a lot of the strength without the bloating."
"I could? I never really tested how strong I am. How strong are you?"
"I should be about your level, due to increased density."
"Whatever. I like them. They give me this huge frame and the swagger. I really like the muscle-guy swagger. Don't you?"
"I never really tried."
"Well, go ahead!"
Ms. Jackson got up, removed her bra and panties and smiled. Suddenly, the muscle-building vibrations set in. Lucy couldn't help but reach to her crotch as she saw the other woman's transformation. Living it was one thing, witnessing it another. When the effect finally subsided, the other woman was just as muscular as she was. Maybe a little more. She looked down at herself, then made a few hesitant steps.
"Wow. This feels odd. I like it, though. I can see why you ended up the way you were."
She flexed, marvelling at her swelling muscles. Lucy got up and touched her, feeling her muscles' hardness. Ms. Jackson said:
"I guess we're ready for the experiment. Just one thing: I'm really missing my breasts." She shut her eyes for a second, then her boobs ballooned out once again, draining her remaining body of fat. Settling for a fine pair of DDs, she said:
"Just a moment to recharge, and then we're off."
Minutes later, they found themselves in the bedroom. It was a very nice, comfortable room with a big bed. Vanessa climbed on it, then motioned her musclebound friend to do the same. Touching her gently, she said:
"I have now activated the feedback system. You should now feel me touching you, just as you're feeling yourself being touched."
Indeed, Lucy noticed a strange feeling. The mere contact between them, the simple touch of a finger, caused her to feel an orgasm building up. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply. Then, she extended her arm, placing her hand on Vanessa's breast. She came instantly, sending her partner over the edge at the same time. They broke contact, breathing heavily. They paused for a second, then threw themselves at each other. Amidst the daze of muscles and flesh, the moans and groans of interlocking tongues, their clits suddenly touched each other's.
The following catastrophe sent them spiralling into an endless roar of orgasms continually piling on each other. Suddenly, when they felt that they could no longer bear it, the whole effect ebbed off. Exhausted, they fell back, lying on the bed, breathing heavily. After a while, Lucy said:
"This was incredible..."
Her partner was just as tired:
"Wow... I never imagined it would be this way. Thank you."
"Thank you too."
"Let's wait a while, order something to eat and try it again!"

As they ate, Vanessa said:
"I really like this body. You were right: it makes you feel more assertive. I'll try it for a while!"
"Told you so. Besides, I just had an idea. Since you can make it do whatever you want, could you make me more flexible?"
"Like this?"
Vanessa lifted her leg and put it behind her head. She then did the same thing with her other one. Then, she bent forward to lick her pussy. Lucy's eyes went wide. Vanessa unwrapped herself and said:
"This was actually one of the first things I made it do once I had it. You can have that too."
She put her finger on Lucy's forehead. She felt a strange tickling wash over her body.
"Done."
Lucy got up, fell back into a bridge and forced her massive torso between her legs. Looking out, she grinned. She then proceeded to try all kinds of possible and impossible exercises. After a while, Vanessa said:
"What exactly are you going to do when you get back to your gang?"
"I'll help them fight the competition and bring us to the top of the heap. Then I'll see. Why?"
"Well, I like you. I wouldn't want you to get hurt."
"I won't. I think I'll find a few tricks to make them pay. Still, we should have another gooooooo..."
Her voice trailed off as Vanessa put her tongue on her clit. As the other woman snaked her steadily lengthening tongue into the depths of her cunt, Lucy could feel the ever-expanding streams of sexual power flowing. She grabbed Vanessa, pressing her against her body in total abandon. When the system finally stopped, she knew that this woman was her perfect equal. Eventhough it was built on a technical device, their mutual understanding was so perfect that none would have questionned it's totality. As they lay resting, Vanessa said:
"I will not let you get hurt. Let me prepare you..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Online1138

Great work, K+ from me!

I definitely liked it when Lucy was superhumanly huge, I hope she gets that big (or bigger!) again. Keep up the great work!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Enjoy the final part! As always, thank you for karma!

Chapter 5

Two days later, Omar and his friends were sitting in the backyard of his house. They were enjoying some ice-cold beer and smoking. The gang's leader said:
"So, did you find her?"
The addressed man, a large, massively built guy with a huge gut said:
"No, boss. I followed her, but lost her on the way into the Greens' territory. I only caught up with her later when a group of them got into an abandoned building. When I checked later, the guys were all crushed, none of them able to put up any fight. I have no idea what caught them. Must have been some rivals."
"Shit. So the Greens don't have her. Who could have been there? Did you find any colours?"
"Nope. Whoever they were, they left no trace. All we can do is wait for a blackmail letter."
"I really hope she ain't hurt. I may have been too harsh on her. After all, she's family. She can't be expected to handle herself, but we still have to watch her."
Suddenly, someone put a hand on Omar's shoulder. Surprised, he flailed around, surprised to see Lucy's face. Lucy's face on something only vaguely resembling Lucy's body. She said:
"I think you can expect me to handle myself better now."
They stared at her. She was standing there, wearing a pair of combat boots, some cargo pants, a tanktop baring her over-muscled midriff and a bullet-proof jacket. Omar took a few seconds to grasp the situation, then said:
"Lucy? What happened to you? How are you?"
If he weren't standing in front of his lieutenants, he would have hugged her. She smiled at him:
"I've had some crazy adventures. So, shouldn't we go and kick the others' asses?"
Omar still stared at her and said:
"Okay. Let's make a plan. Mike, gather the gang. I think we'll start tonight. In the meantime, tell me why you're dressed this way? Where did you get these muscles?"
"Sorry, that's a professional secret." She grinned.
In the evening, the gang moved into enemy territory. Lucy used her now-superior combat skills to quickly and silently take out any sentinels. Her movements came instinctively, without her actual will. She just appeared behind them, stunned them with a few short jabs and retreated into the shadows. As night fell, they reached the largest gang's headquarter. The 53s had chosen a large warehouse as their base, including sentinels on the rooftop and armoured doors. This was a place that even specialist police would avoid. Lucy caught up with Omar and said:
"We'll take out the guys on the roof, then we get them from above. As we drive them out, the rest of the gang can mop them up."
"What? You and me, alone in the building?"
"Of course. Are you chicken?"
He shut his eyes and followed her. Minutes later, they arrived at a blind spot close to the walls. She told him to grab her shoulders. He did so, wondering why. She concentrated, then jumped up, leaping 12' high. She wedged her fingers in a gap in the concrete, set up her feet and proppelled herself upwards again. Reaching the roof with two more jumps, she grabbed the top with one hand, reached up, took one of the guardians by his leg and pulled him down, smashing him against the wall. Then, she got on top. While Omar recovered from the ascension, she quickly snuck up to the others, knocking them out silently. She then walked over to the door. Omar joined her. She knocked at the door. A voice behind it asked something. She concentrated for a second, her muscles swelling up, then punched the spyhole into the man's face. She then pulled the door open, tearing the lock out. Walking in, she quickly checked the area. Omar was blind and speechless in the darkness, but she led him quickly through a maze of corridors, occasionally venturing forward to disable some guardian or device. At last they reached the center of the building. By now, Lucy had eliminated more than twenty gangers. In the main room, they saw several couches, a huge TV set and sound system, a pool table and fifteen people, some of them with automatic weapons. Those who were lightly armed or entirely unarmed were clearly enjoying themselves. The alarm hadn't been raised by now. Lucy nodded to herself. She activated the automated defense and awareness as well as the passive defense, further preparing the shell. Once again, a shiver of energy washed over her. She turned to Omar:
"Stay back."
He nodded in acquiescence. She strode in the room and said:
"53s! Give up or I'll destroy each and everyone of you!"
All eyes turned on her. The gangers were clearly surprised at this intrusion. From the couch, their boss took a breath from his bong and said:
"What are you waiting for? Kill her!"
They pulled up their SMGs and assault rifles and fired at her. Crouching, she activated the shell. Around her, a cloud of nanomachines spread, solidifying in microseconds. The bullets struck the shell, but left her unharmed. The head bodyguard shouted:
"Stop it. She's got nanos!"
Before he could finish, she threw herself at him, grabbing him around the neck with her legs and throwing him across the room. Panic ensued. Attacking anyone in reach, she defeated most of the bodyguards. The boss, still surprised by the sudden reversal of the situation, stared at her groggily. A straight punch to the face took him out. Suddenly, she was interrupted. The head bodyguard got up.
"You know, you're not the only one who deserted."
Cracking his knuckles, he activated his own equipment. Lucy stared at him. She hadn't expected one of them to have nanomachines. Jumping at him, she rammed his fist at his broad chest. He just smiled, evading her moments before impact. He replied with a quick set of jabs at various parts of her body which she also escaped, shifting into a bridge. She brought her legs back up, trying to hit him on the chin. He just bent backwards, then added a sweeping kick to throw her off-balance before whipping out his pistol. He shot at her, forcing her to bring up her shell once again. He continued shooting at her and shouted:
"I know this. Keep it up and you'll tire soon. Give up, I've got the advantage. A good, old-fashioned handgun."
His tirade was interrupted by the bark of a sawed-off shotgun. Reloading, Omar screamed:
"Exactly!"
Lucy grasped the opportunity, kicked him in the neck and down they went. Landing on top of him, her fists became a blur as she smashed at his face. However, only the first blows connected. After this, he just dodged them. He then bucked, trying to throw her off. She just clenched him harder with her huge, muscular legs. He fought on, trying to choke her, but she just sat on top of him, squeezing the life out of him slowly. He tried one last thing, lifting his legs to pull her off, but found himself facing down Omar's shotgun.
"I doubt you'll dodge these. Time to give up!"
Just as he was ready to do so, he collapsed. Lucy extricated herself from the prone fighter and dusted herself off.
"Omar, you ain't useless. Thank you!"
"Thank yourself. Let's clean this place out."

A few weeks later, Lucy returned to Vanessa's place. She had used her authority and her new found fame to bring the other gangs in line, then had defered to Omar. The gang was no longer her life. Instead, she decided to take a chance with Vanessa. Vanessa opened as she approached:
"I recognised your heartbeat."
She was just as gorgeous as always, but was also as muscular as hell. Every muscle was neatly defined, her tanned skin underlining her perfection. Her breasts, big as ever, hung supernaturally from her inch-thick pecs. They embraced, almost becoming wet with anticipation. Vanessa said:
"So you won your fight. That's excellent. I got us a little surprise."
"What is it?"
Her host led her to a room further in: It contained a complete gym, prepared for high-level weights.
"This should help us see how strong you really are. But first, let's hit the bath."
She put her fingertip on Lucy's forearm...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Great story, hope to see another one from you soon enough! Thanks and K  ;)

El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Another story, not a direct sequel, but in the same universe. As always, karma is very welcome.

Nanotech 2

Part 1

My name is Carrie Wyman. I'm a professional dominatrix. This wasn't my first choice in jobs. Before that, I was an IT-engineer, but I lost my job at a medium-sized start-up company during the web 3.0 crash of 2048. My boss had seriously overstated the prospected earnings and, ta-daa, the whole thing went bust in two months. At this time, it turned out that the company wasn't actually selling anything but merely growing by increasing the value of its stocks. As a result, I found myself without an income. This wouldn't have been too hard, but there were two problems to consider: first, the crash had killed almost every engineering job I was qualified for, second, I had two teenage daughters to put through college and a mortgage to pay. Suffice to say, I was desperate. I went out on the lookout for jobs to earn some money, though I was hardly expecting to ever get the kind of cash I got at Cobracom. Stupid name, if you think about it with hindsight. I got jobs at delis, fast food restaurants, I even did the laundry for some people I met on a message board. Still, I had no chance to cover my costs.

At this lowest point, I got desperate. I checked the job offers on my favourite feeds and decided to pick one at random and try it. Well, luck certainly shone on me that day. I called the owner of this studio for 'specific interests in education' as she called it officially and got hired. Crazy, but true. For reasons unknown, this turned out to be my calling. Strange. Soon, I was earning insane amounts of money. Of course, the job is pretty hard and can be very stressful and ugly. I get to humiliate people for money. It's actually quite creative: You have to use your intuition to find out what your customers want and find a way to realise this. At first, I had no idea how to do this, but my boss, a tall, thin blonde in her fifties, Susan, showed me the ropes, if you allow the pun. I built up a stock of regulars and soon, I got invited to fancy dinners, got some expensive presents and managed to put both my girls in college. As a whole, it turned out alright. Of course, this is hardly a respected position: When people ask me what I do for a living, I usually say that I work in communications, or in training or that I'm a personal assistant. I always hope that they don't ask any further. I actually got into trouble when my kids got old enough to ask what I really did for a living. At first, I tried to bluff my way through the conversation, but my older one, Sonya, had been suspicious all along and cornered me easily. At first, it was a shock for them. It took a while for me to explain that I wasn't a prostitute, at least not in the normal sense of the word. In the end, they grudgingly accepted it. Sonya had it easier since she had realised the trouble we had been in when I had been unemployed, but Julia hardly spoke to me for months. Even today, our relationship is strained. It's pretty bad, but there isn't much I can do.

I had been working in this field for ten years, and I noticed that I was losing my shape. You see, I'm rather tall, 5'10", I have long black hair, green eyes and I always was curvy. All these years, I was constantly on a diet, while doing a lot of cardio to stay trim, but now I'm 46 and it's getting harder to keep up. My breasts, who have always been round and full, have begun to sag and my waist needs a corset whenever I appear in front of my customers. I wasn't fat, far from it, but I started to notice the scepticism in my customers' eyes. The business is hard. There is a lot of competition and I felt quite pressured at the time. In the end, I started thinking about plastic surgery. Getting my breasts and tummy done. Getting everything back into shape. However, here's an awful little confession: Even though I 'enjoy' torturing and disciplining my clients, I hardly support pain myself. A couple of years ago, I had a tattoo done. Man, was I squeamish. I nearly pissed myself. As a result, I wasn't too keen on this.

However, in the early 2060ies, the whole nanotech business trickled down from the military. At this time, you could buy some first commercial nanotech for insane sums of money. It was all very experimental at the time. The systems were usually military grade equipment reprogrammed to be used for civilian purposes. For some reason, this procedure seemed to be less awful than surgery. After a talk with the girls I decided to go ahead. Of course, they were against it, but accepted my decision. After all, you sometimes have to do what is necessary to keep your job. As soon as I mentioned it, all the 'colleagues' at the studio insisted I try it and tell them about it later. Anyway, I decided to get an appointment.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for your kind contribution!

Chapter 2

A week later, I was at the doctor's office. It was a nice room, all white and shiny, with elegant and tasteful  furniture. The doctor was an average sized guy with short, grey hair and an amused look. He quickly explained the procedure:
"It's all very simple: The nanotech is actually a system of very small robots. They are smaller than a millimetre, a million times smaller actually. They are wirelessly controlled to modify cell growth in your body and to adjust it to your wishes. This will need a lot of energy, so we'll give you special nutrients to allow you to adapt. The nanotech will be introduced by injection. It takes two hours to get in, then, it can be programmed freely. There are no known negative side effects except for mild nausea in the next weeks, but this usually stops after a few days. Do you have any questions?"
"Does the nanotech stay in my body?"
"Normally yes. We can flush it out if you want, but this would slowly undo the changes after a while. The nanotech is responsible for maintaining them. Also, there is a legal fact to know about: The technology is automatically turned off in government buildings, aircraft and airports. So if you work in any of these, I wouldn't recommend the procedure. There wouldn't be much point in it. Besides, there is all this technical advice and legal aspects to look at."
He handed me a set of manuals. I took them home and gave them a read. It took forever. Especially the legalese turned out to be extremely complicated. However, the technical stuff was quite clear. The system itself wasn't too hard to understand. The programming wasn't too hard either. Still, there was no interface supplied.
In the end, I decided to go for it.

At the office, the doctor checked my final questions and prepared me for injection. It took forever, you know how these things are. When he was done, I laid down on the operating table and he disinfected my arm. With a short jab, he put in the hypodermic needle and attached the infusion. I whinced. Soon, it started dripping inside my bloodstream. It felt cold. The doctor said:
"You're in for two hours. If anything happens, just push the panic button. I'm next door. Use the entertainment centre as you see fit."
Indeed, I spent two hours surfing the net. When it was done, the doctor returned and removed the needle. He switched the infusion to a bag of high-energy nutrients. I felt tired and bored. However, excitement soon returned.
"We're ready." He set up his laptop and brought up the control interface. He loaded the agreed presets and showed them to me. "This is what we agreed on. Still alright?"
I nodded. He hit 'apply'.

Instantly, the cold and numb feeling spread across my body. I could watch it change on the mirror suspended above me. At first, the feeling spread to my stomach. I stared in awe as it firmed up. I could feel that my abdominal muscles grew firmer while the fat melted away. Soon, the padding was disappearing. My small waist was returning! I smiled gladly: This was going according to plan. Next, it moved up to my breasts, which soon started to swell and lift. Within minutes, I had a pair of perfect fetish breasts: round and full, with big, centered nipples. I tried to sit up, but found it difficult: Not only was I unaccustomed to the sudden weight increase on my chest, I also felt really tired and bruised. The doctor helped me into an upright position and said:
"You should take it easy for the next week. The system places a certain strain on the body, so you should rest."
I nodded and he helped me into my clothes. I stayed without a bra since I found I didn't need it anymore. I rode home in a taxi, then sat down on the couch, enjoying the peace. After a few minutes, I removed the shirt and took a look at my breasts. Touching them gently at first, I found them sensitive and squishy. Yay! Caressing my new flat stomach was equally rewarding. For now, it looked like some money well spent.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for the karma and the encouraging support! You really helped me, I'm now a Jr. member. Thanks a lot!

Chapter 3

A week and a half later, I was back at work, working to reduce the ego of my customers. Their overall reaction was one of admiration. There I was, showing off my new wardrobe, all rubber and leather, wearing a tight corset and enjoying the feeling of an authentic 20-inch-waist. I was just finished with "Bradley", a very nice man in his fifties, always eager to please and endlessly grateful if put to good use as a chair, foodrest or toilet. Once he was out, still bowing thankfully, the other members of the studio popped in. I had been late in the morning, so this was the moment of truth.
Susan was the first to ask:
"Come on, tell us! How does it feel?"
I explained the procedure and how it felt but soon found that actual showing the goods would ease comprehension. I motioned Allison, our youngest member, to shut the door and stripped. Seconds later, they were all over me, squeezing and fumbling my breasts. Helen, our fourth partner in crime, was especially avid on testing my new assets. She was a professional submissive and had had a lot of work done. She had a bit of a body dysmorphic disorder, always pinching at parts of her body, wishing them to be bigger, smaller, firmer or softer. Right now, she was testing the firmness of her implants against my nanotech tits.
"Feels good. They're soft enough, but firm at the same time. Still, you should have had your ass done at the same time."
That stung. Of course, she was right. Having a perfect stomach and superior breasts meant that my behind was now lacking. Anyway, I decided not to worry about this. In the end, Susan, the boss, said:
"This method seems fine. I think I'll have to look into this. I'll call my tax counsellor to see whether this is deductible and maybe I'll try it myself. Besides, I think we should celebrate Carrie's return. I'm inviting you for dinner!"
We didn't bother to change into our "civilian clothes" and headed down to the restaurant. As always, Susan chose Helen's meal, ensuring that she stayed obedient as much as possible. The waiter, Juan, was a good friend of ours, normally allowing for our eccentricities. However, I easily noticed his discomfort as I sat down, exposing my massive cleavage. Suffice to say the service was more than excellent today.

When we returned upstairs, Susan told me that I was to welcome a new guest later on. Since our club was invitation only, we frequently received new members by recommendation. The person who was to be introduced was a novice to these things, but he came with the highest praise. I checked my outfit, pinching my ass-cheeks with a sudden pang of self-doubt. Then, he came in. He was a short man, narrow shoulders, dark hair, clear eyes, didn't seem like much. He smiled. Normally, I'm not too good a judge of people, but this guy was an odd one. I wondered whether he would be trouble.

Shit. Fifteen minutes later, I was in trouble. Turned out that this little piece of shit was a crazy one. As I told him to sit down, he just smiled his insane little smile and grabbed me, forcing me to the ground. Normally, I would have easily managed to break free, but this guy must have been full of enhancers. He had a grip of steel. I was fearing for the worst. I shouted for the others, screaming the electronic panic phrase, but to no avail. He had clearly hacked the system, preventing it from connecting. I shouted again, but it was pointless. He quickly cuffed me, forcing me into a controlled position. As the feeling of panic subsided, I realised that this guy was just about insane. He must have been full of every kind of AED (aggression enhancing drug) and euphorisers. I had been warned about these guys on the net. They are a subculture of druggies enjoying their bouts of chemically fuelled madness while also loading up with enhancers.
I began thinking about this methodically. He was on top of me, trying to make up his mind whether he wanted to kill me, rape me or both. This was hardly comforting but it also meant that I had a few seconds before his mind could make the tough choice. I weighed my options: trying to call the others was pointless. Sending a help call on the net was impossible. Fighting this guy off was extremely difficult. He was way too strong.
Suddenly, I realized what I had to do.
I concentrated, thinking about the technological documentation of the nanotech. Soon I remembered a detail I had been wondering about. There was a fail-safe which turned off the machines in the case of trouble. You could do it yourself by thinking of a series of geometrical shapes and numbers. The sequence was actually quite long and complex, but I had taken the time to memorize it. Thinking quickly, I noticed that the sequence had a very simple structure: It was a clear list of descriptors applied to the nanotech which set the system to neutral, reversing any functions which had been assigned to it. Now, I had no idea what the various shapes did, but the numbers were clear. These would be the levels to which the parameters would be set. I activated the sequence, but set the controls for what I thought to be the breast size to zero while shifting the controls similar to the stomach tone to maximum. Then, I waited, hoping for the best.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

"Then I waited, hoping for the rest..."   ;) Thanks El Roy ;D

El_Roy_1999

Thank you! The next part will follow soon!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for the karma. As announced, here is...


Chapter 4

The crazy had made up his mind. Fuck first, kill later. He grinned rigidly and proceeded to tear up his pants. However, I felt a bizarre tingling in my body. This feeling spread through my entire musculature. Suddenly, it surged outwards as my breasts collapsed. Within seconds, his arms were being forced apart by my spreading back, blowing up as if I were growing wings. He spasmed, spitting and drooling from the strain as he tried to contain my rapid expansion. I felt my muscles vibrate as they grew. Finally, his arms gave way, forcing him to slide down my well-rounded back. I stood up slowly, desperate to adjust to my new-found muscularity. He grinned desperately, his eyes betraying his panic. I took a good look at my huge forearm and smiled. Still shaking from the sustained growth, I approached him. He tried to ease away, desperately sliding on his back. I lunged forward, throwing my enormous shoulder into the blow. My fist connected, sending him spiralling across the room. He tried to get back up, the right half of his face swelling shut. However, the AED was taking over. He threw himself at me, clawing at my massive biceps. I grabbed him with my left hand, which seemed minuscule when compared to my arms, and lifted him over my head. My swelling back muscles brushed against the side of my head. He tried to bite me, but I just threw him down. The impact made the ground shudder. I dropped on him, smashing him with my over-muscled chest. He collapsed under my weight. I made sure he was out cold. Then, I realised that my muscles were becoming more and more defined: I was clearly using up all the remaining bodyfat to fuel the ongoing muscle growth. This might become dangerous! I tried to shut the program off. Concentrating, I tried to change the sequence in order to stabilize the process. However, I was unable to concentrate: I was so hungry. I just had to eat something. I ran out, storming into our little kitchen and swallowed what I could.

As I was standing there, desperate to sate my hunger, the others came in. I was turning my back at them and they wouldn't recognize me. Susan addressed me first:
"Who are you and what are you doing here? This place is appointments only!"
I drank down a pack of milk and turned around slowly, grabbing some of the anti-depression chocolate and swallowing the bar whole.
"Carrie? What's going on?"
Between gulps, I could manage to blurt out:
"Hungry! I need food to become stable!"
Susan thought for a second and ordered:
"Helen, go down to the supermarket and buy what you can. Allison, call a doctor!"
I shouted:
"No doctor! I can fix it!"
Then, I inhaled a pack of honey.

Twenty minutes later, I had eaten all Helen had brought and the growth had finally maxed out. I was now my usual 5'10", but weighed some 450 pounds of muscle. I was lying on the ground, the only thing in the room able to support my weight and breathed deeply. My shoulders were the size of basketballs, making my body wider than any door in our studio. Besides, my swollen muscle-chest was blocking my view to my feet. My arms were standing off at a 45°-angle. At the end of my growth, the others had to feed my since I was unable to reach my mouth.
Once everything settled down, I said:
"Thank you, girls. The guy in my room should still be out cold, but don't go near him: He's dangerous." I swivelled my head around, brushing against my mountainous muscles. "This was the only way I could get rid of him."
They were still staring at me, my massive nude body splattered with the sorry remains of our food reserves. The torn remains of my corset were still hanging from my hips. Susan said:
"No problem. Helen, Allison, throw him out. Take some of his cash for bonus expenses. Give him a receipt." Still looking at my huge body, they went out. She continued: "Is this normal?"
"I don't think so. I sort of hacked the system to make it do this. I'm going to try and reverse it now. Please help me if something goes wrong."
She nodded.

Minutes later, I had successfully deflated. My body was now lithe to the extreme. I had the figure of a coat hanger model, my muscles having disappeared just like my breasts. Susan asked me to see the doctor who had performed the procedure, but I had other plans. I decided to take the rest of the week off. There was some experimentation to be done.
A few hours later, I arrived at my flat. I had several nutrient packs with me. These are special high-energy foodstuffs used by people who don't have time to eat or prefer not to cook and don't mind a bad taste. It's pretty awful stuff, but it would give me the energy I would need. A few minutes later, a delivery guy brought the rest of my purchases: More nutrients, a couple of tracksuits and a stable massage bed. I didn't want to lie on the ground.
I made sure neither of my kids would call, then stripped. Time to get my figure back! Preparing the food, I assembled the data I would apply. After a while I had figured out most of the code. Some hacker sites provided the missing information. I wrote down all I planned, smiling with anticipation. As I started eating, the doorbell rang. Perfect. Just what I needed. I got to the door:
"Who is it?"
"It's me, Helen. Do you have a moment?"
"What do you want?"
"You're going to reprogram the nanotech, aren't you?"
"I will. What about it?"
"I want to watch. It's turning me on!"
Having someone around to help me if something went wrong wasn't bad after all.
"Okay, come in."
I opened the door. She was still wearing her work clothes and from the sweat dripping from her latex collar, she had been running. I showed her to my bedroom and said:
"I was just about to start, so lie down and enjoy."
She climbed on my bed and said:
"Cool! Go ahead!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

rodman

 :o :o OMG, I love your Nanotech series of stories. And I love how your characters get huge and hot!! They need to relieve some sexual tension.
Thanks,  8)

El_Roy_1999

Thank you. I hope to satisfy!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.