Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582902 Posts in 74614 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 10:46:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010 & before
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010 & before  (Read 101875 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Author: [El_Roy_1999] Emily Becomes a Vigilante
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2010, 12:14:36 pm »
A short story of sorts. Please support with karma and feedback!

Emily Becomes a Vigilante
by El_Roy_1999

Chapter 1

Of all the people, Emily Lauren Poul was the least likely to become a masked vigilante. Born to suburban parents, having lived the friendly, liberal, open-minded environment all her youth, she attended law school. Even then, she hardly had any contact with the hardships of police work or the horrors of crime. Instead, she focused on her studies, graduating cum laude.
Later, she started working for a major law firm of our city. Her work was easy for her, the cases simple to prepare and her success came to no one's surprise. After a few years, she had earned the right to defend the more difficult clients. Her first big case was the case of Franklin "Wild Man" O'Donovan, a local crime lord accused of killing a competitor's family. Knowing full well that he was guilty, she was still forced to defend him in court. Of course, she was successful. He was acquitted of all charges. No one had expected such a marvelous performance. When she came home after the verdict, she found a personal letter of thanks by O'Donovan as well as tickets for two for her favourite show. She found that weird and was quite creeped out by the fact that he had clearly researched her background as thoroughly as this.
She went to the bathroom and took a shower. Somehow, she wanted to wash away all the filth from her. After all, she had just managed to get a murderer off the hook. She was suddenly realising that her vocation was in direct opposition to her morals.

As anyone could expect, Emily was completely naive when faced with the hard truths of the world. She had maintained her naivete even in the face of the legal business. Finally, she took an insane decision. She went to O'Donovan's house. There was a celebration going on. Of course, the boss was enjoying his freedom and freshly renewed innocence. When she rang, she was instantly let in. Minutes later, she was in O'Donovan's mansion's living room, where his friends and family were partying. She was quickly handed a glass of champagne and O'Donovan gave a short speech, praising her abilities as well as recommending her to all his partners.
Emily realised that she was being watched by an older woman.
After a while, she asked him if she could talk to him in private. Minutes later, they were on the mansion's balcony. She waited for a while, then she said:
"Mr. O'Donovan, I've decided to return your tickets. I have pondered your case: I believe that this was parody of justice!"
"You mean I should sue them for damages? You're more wicked than I thought."
"No, Mr. O'Donovan. I think you should go to the police and confess. Your crime is too horrendous."
He laughed.
"Oh my God, I have found the ideal partner: You're the first lawyer with a sense of humour. I guess I'll have to keep you."
"You are mistaken. I am serious."
He laughed some more.
"Yes, you are. I absolutely love it when someone plays for straight. Would you mind joining my poker group? This is so fascinating."
He came closer, swaying drunkenly. She remained steadfast.
"Mr. O'Donovan. Please, I am serious."
He gave her a crazed grin. Apparently, he suddenly understood.
"I see. Well, my dear woman, you are serious. However, my crime isn't horrendous at all when compared with other much worse ones for which the district attorney couldn't even make a case."
He continued to explain in gruesome detail.
Suddenly, she realised that she had backed herself against the balcony.
"Well, as they say: no complaint, no redress."
With these words, he lunged forward.

Later, she couldn't say what had happened. As far as she could remember, he had attacked her, she had dropped down and made a hasty movement. When she got back up, she found that he had disappeared. Looking around, she suddenly realised that he had fallen down. Looking over the balcony, she saw his broken body lying in the grass. Justice had been done. She switched off the record function of her phone. Then, slowly realising what happened, she screamed in panic. Seconds later, the dead man's bodyguards were all over the place. The old woman approached her:
"My asshole of a husband is dead. Broke his neck. You did me a favour, ridding me of him. Thank you and never come again."

The next day, she sent the recorded data to the district attorney anonymously and took the day off. She spent the day thinking about what to do next. It might have been an accident, but still, she had killed a man. She didn't feel bad about this. Instead, she felt relieved: She had brought him to justice, he had been guilty as hell. The rest of her life could now have taken a different direction, but at this moment, she was standing in front of the comic book shop close to her home, and she was staring at the comic book covers. Justice.
She went in and bought a few comic books. She went home, read them and made up her mind. She would become a vigilante. She would bring those to justice that the law couldn't or wouldn't touch. She had no real concept of how this would work, but she decided she would have to lay a foundation for it. She took off her clothes and looked at herself. She was rather short, 5'5", out of shape, a little overweight. Her brown hair was well-cut and neat, her brown eyes were hidden behind her glasses. Looking at the comic book, she compared the anatomy-chart musculature of the hero with her flabbiness. This would have to change. The glasses would have to go too. She would have to learn how to fight. She would have to learn how to move. She would have to become Justice.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Re: Emily becomes a vigilante
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2010, 03:05:37 pm »
You know, it's all about building up a backlog and being inspired. Sometimes, it takes months before an idea gets good enough to be worthwhile. Sometimes it's five a day. However, right now, it's ok. There isn't too much work to be done, so I just get along. Anyway, here is...

Chapter 2

She spent the rest of the day researching on the internet. After this, she joined a gym, entered a krav maga course and decided to take parkour classes. She wondered how she would cope with all the additional activities, but decided to do it anyway.
At the gym, she quickly explained her training goals to her coach. She had chosen a female bodybuilder since she decided that someone like this would be best to conform to her needs and understand her.
"My name is Emily and I want to get in shape. Serious shape. I want to build my muscles and stamina. And I want them big."
The coach was surprised but said:
"My name's Lauren and that's fine by me. What do you consider 'big' and how much work are you willing to put into it?"
Lauren was a tall woman, ex-college athlete and well-muscled, with broad shoulders, large arms and a powerful chest. Her six-pack abs were visible in her midriff-baring shirt. She had big quads and calves. She still occasionally competed as a bodybuilder.
"Your size. Maybe a little larger. And I'm willing to work my ass off for this."
Lauren was impressed. This sounded serious. Still, she would see what the woman would be able to do.
A few days later, she met Yitzhak, the krav maga teacher. He was a man in his sixties, short but barrelchested, with huge arms and a certain crazed look. He had worked for the Israeli Defense Forces and was a difficult man at best.
"Woman! If you want to learn to defend yourself, you can take an easier way. I only train bodyguards and mercenaries. You don't look like someone who would be either, so leave me to my work."
She quickly realised that she would have to put the cards on the table to get his help. His was one of the best combat teachers available. Enlisting his help was essential. She said:
"Sir, I have decided to embark on a mission of justice and I need your help."
"Justice? What justice?"
She told him and he agreed.
Finally, joining the parkour class was totally easy. She just showed up at the location, met Martine and Daniel, the teachers, and was instantly absorbed in the art of movement.

The next six months brought big changes to her life. First of all, she worked harder than ever. She quickly moved to the top of her law firm, becoming one of the best lawyers. She was easily able to defend even the most guilty of clients, knowing full well that she was hindering justice. However, doing so allowed her to gather information and gain their trust. Besides, other lawyers could just as well manage a victory in court. She couldn't take any chances.
On the other hand, her social life was collapsing under the weight of her schedule. Every day, she trained hard, lifting weights, doing cardio, training her combat skills and her acrobatics. Her four coaches were deeply impressed.
Within half a year, she had put on twenty pounds of muscle while becoming much leaner. Her general body shape had become athletic, her arms well-muscled and sinuous, her shoulders full and rounded. She now had six easily visible abdominals, two more coming up soon. Her legs had developed especially well: running, sprinting, jumping and balancing had given her sprinter's legs. She was quite happy with her current body, frequently admiring herself in the mirror and posing. Admiring herself had become easier too. She had corrective surgery to get rid of her myopia, wearing glasses only for show anymore. People at work rarely noticed her changes since she had next to no time for chatting.
She spent her free time training and improving her unarmed combat skills. She had quickly mastered the self-defense part of Yitzhak's course and was now well into the part were she learned to attack. She was currently practicing fights against several unarmed opponents, preparing herself for the armed combat assailants.
Parkour had become a very important part of her daily routine. Sometimes, she would even run to work, taking a shower there and start her day after a bit of wall-running.
All in all, she was getting ready for her debut of vigilantism.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2010, 02:50:47 pm »
Thank you for the karma. This is very nice!

Chapter 3

Her first target was Jerome Pailey, a man she had previously defended against charges of murder. He had been found not guilty due to a technicality she found and had returned to his business of trafficking in human flesh. Literally.
She infiltrated his house in the suburbs, quickly skipping over hedges, dodging his cameras' fields of vision and evading the watchdogs. She defeated his bodyguard, beat him within an inch of his life and stole all the information he had stored. Once again, she handed the information over to district attorney, who could put this to good use.
At that time, her 'costume' was a simple black motor bike suit, a balaklava, gloves and boots. All this was hardly professional: she barely escaped with her life since she managed to knock the bodyguard out before he could draw his handgun. Also, her field of vision was seriously reduced when Pailey had grabbed and pulled the hood. When she got home, she was bruised and beaten. Her body was aching, the strain of real fighting having drained all her energy. She skipped a week of work and recovered. She decided that three things would have to be improved upon: First off, she would have to get an appropriate suit and cowl. Second, she would have to become stronger in order to be able to defeat her enemies quicker. Third, she would have to train her combat skills much harder.

The next time she went to see Lauren, she said:
"Hi Lauren. I need your help."
"You look awful. What happened to you?"
"I got into a fight." She smirked. "You should have seen the other guy."
"You've got to be careful. There are so many crazies out there."
"There are. You must show me how to become stronger. I want to be much more powerful. This can't ever happen to me again."
Lauren looked at her doubtfully. She liked Emily. She was ambitious, disciplined and had a certain dry sense of humour. She wanted to help her, but she was afraid of her issues. Normally, it would be much better to just resolve the problem than to give in. On the other hand, in the last months, whenever she had tried to convince her of something, Emily had eventually pursued her path. She tried to convince her to calm down and talk, but Emily blocked her off and eventually prevailed.
"I can organise some stuff to help you grow. These things have side-effects, though. I must warn you. They may make you sick or change you."
Emily nodded:
"Go ahead!"

Over the next months, Emily trained like a woman possessed. She interrupted her preparations for four things only: working, eating, sleeping and occasionally beating up small-time crooks and thugs. She never called the police. It was just for practice. She still occasionally got bruised pretty bad, but never for long. Her reputation was starting to grow. So were her muscles. Lauren's drugs were having an effect. She soon completely filled out her 5'5" frame. She was able to bend bars of steel and lift small cars. Her biceps were the size of baseballs, her shoulders huge and round and her chest massive. Her legs had grown so large that they were rubbing together, forcing her to reduce the training there to improve her mobility. Her calves had blown up, making her kicks almost lethal. Also, her back had become a landscape of enormous muscles and her abs were fighting for space. She wasn't lean at all, but gave the impression of tremendous power. The side-effects hadn't been as bad as expected: her skin had deteriorated slightly, meaning that she spent more time at the salon than usual. Also, her face had become a little more harsh, something that she found rather appealing, never fancying herself to be cute. Her voice hadn't changed, a thing which had surprised Lauren. However, her breasts had completely disappeared. Finally, her clit had grown, increasing her sex-drive in the process. This worried her, since her tight timetable gave her no possibility to have a relationship.
People at work began giving her weird stares. This only got better when she got a new tailored wardrobe for her new body shape.
Her fighting skills had developed tremendously, her frequent practice making her much more efficient. Yitzhak was deeply impressed, albeit a little worried. She had dropped out of the parkour course after a while, finding that she could teach herself and deciding that the other people weren't serious about it. She couldn't stand Martine and Daniel's happy-go-lucky attitude.
Finally, there was the suit. She had assembled it herself. It was still based on a motorcycle suit, but she had added bulletproof plates, various pouches as well as a helmet with a large view-panel which allowed her to see her environment while denying others any sight of her face. She also got some night-vision goggles for the helmet and a variety of tools, including a honest-to-God grappling hook.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2010, 08:10:11 am »
Thank you for the support and karma. Here is...

Chapter 4

At the same time, the police had become aware of her work. Several of her victims had informed the authorities, usually at the hospital and spoke of a mysterious assailant, clad in black. At first, the investigators dismissed this as an urban myth, but eventually, they were forced to accept the situation. The unknown attacker actually had the sympathy of the cops on the streets, since he usually attacked foes they found difficult to tackle. Also, they were convinced that the vigilante was male. In the end, a detective, Brian O'Leary, was chosen to investigate the situation.
However, the various criminal organisations were also reacting. Since Pailey had been destroyed, a feeling of panic was rising amongst the bosses. After all, several smaller operations had been jeopardized by the vigilante. Several of the crime families thus set up a group of people to hunt down and kill their opponent.
Clearly, Emily was about to get in trouble.

Meanwhile, she was preparing her next big operation: Daniel Khan, the kingpin of the most powerful crime family in the country had been brought to trial for tax evasion charges. The district attorney was shooting for a conviction in order to get him for various other crimes as soon as he was restricted in his movements. It was the classical 'Al Capone' scheme. Khan had quickly chosen Emily's law firm to defend him. She was engrossed in her training that evening when someone rang at her door. Emily was living in a large downtown appartment she was able to finance due to her great success at the last few cases. She had an entire gym installed there and usually invited Lauren to come over to train her. This saved her the time of going to her gym. She had been working on her arms and had vented her frustration. Her parents had called her, wondering where she had been and generally making her feel uneasy about her current state. After the workout, she was feeling better. Her arms were pumped, her muscles swollen and sweating. She got up, putting a towel over her shoulders. Looking through the peephole, she saw a rather handsome young man, rugged looks, short beard, brown hair, jeans and t-shirt, casually carrying his jacket over his shoulder. She asked:
"Who is it?"
"Lieutenant O'Leary. Municipal police department. I have a few questions for you."
"You can come in, but I'm just done working out, so if you don't mind, I'd like to shower first."
"Fine with me."
She opened the door and Brian saw the most muscular woman he had ever seen. Even the girls on the force who were serious about their jobs were not as huge as this one, especially if you took her short size into account. He couldn't help staring. She directed him to the living room and went to take a shower.
He sat down on the couch, wondering about his host. Under the shower, Emily was furiously masturbating. The guy was really handsome, she was pumped as hell, her clit acheing for sex. She finally decided against climaxing and finished showering. She put on a white shirt which showed a bit of her muscle cleavage and clung to her forearms. She had stopped wearing bras a while ago, not finding anything her size. Also, besides her bloated pecs, she had no breasts to speak of. Putting on some straight black trousers, she quickly put on her make-up and did her hair. Finally she chose a pair of rather high black heels. She decided to keep the option of fucking this guy in reserve. Making her entrance, she said:
"I'm sorry for the wait, Lieutenant. Can I offer you a drink?"
"I'm on duty. A glass of water please."
"I'll be right back."
As she stepped out, she did her best to show off her tightly muscled butt. Brian was getting increasingly interested. This woman was huge! He wasn't into muscles at all, but until now, he'd had no close experience. She was clearly the exception.

When she returned, he said:
"Ms. Poul, you defended Jerome Pailey in court."
"I did. I'm sorry he couldn't enjoy his freedom for long."
"Indeed. As soon as he is out of the hospital, he'll have to serve some time. Does this frustrate you?"
"A little. Off the record: Mr. Pailey is the prime example of my job's ethical difficulties."
"Yes, quite. How about Mr. O'Donovan? He wasn't very happy with his freedom either."
"He had an accident. I was there at the time. You can check the records."
"Alright. What's your take on the vigilante that's been active in our city in the last few months?"
"Well, I couldn't help noticing this. Since I am an attorney, I can only condone any attempt of citizens to take the law in their own hands. This is what the court system is for."
Brian couldn't help noticing her nipples under her shirt. The woman wasn't wearing a bra. He wondered what her massive muscles would feel like.
"Perfect. Ms. Poul..."
"Call me Emily."
"Thank you, but..."
She got up and walked over to him.
"No but."
"Ma'am, I guess I should be leaving now."
She stood in front of him. She pushed him back on the couch.
"Lieutenant, I think not."
Emily was amazed by her straightforward attitude. She was still a virgin, her sexual encounters having been restricted to kissing and fondling at college. Since her graduation, she had lived alone. This was her chance. The time comes when it comes.
She sat on him, holding him down with her strength. Brian found he couldn't get up.
"I'm really sorry, but..."
She kissed him on the mouth, gagging him. At the same time, his dick swelled in his trousers. She smiled as she felt his member pushing against her. She grabbed him, lifted him and brought him down on the sofa. With a quick rip, she tore off his shirt and his trousers. He stared at her, tried to escape, but was quickly held down. She held him down with an outstretched arm and pulled down her trousers. She climbed back on top of him and started rubbing against his now completely rigid cock. She asked:
"Got a condom?"
"In my wallet."
"Go get it."
She got up, he fumbled for his trousers, found his wallet and took out the condom. Meanwhile, she removed her shirt. Turning to him, she let her huge pecs jump and said:
"Let's get going."
He put on the condom, she led him to her bedroom. It was a simple room with little furniture. The single bed had been a little narrow lately, she was planning to buy a wider one soon. She lay down and spread her legs. Her enlarged clit was throbbing. Brian stared at the woman's body and was amazed. Her muscles were totally huge, way over the top. She had to be juicing to get so massive. She smiled at him and said:
"Come on!"
He got on top of her, started working her clit and soon realised that she was coming already. Surprised, he continued, eventually fucking her. The situation got even weirder at this point since he found he had just popped her cherry. When he finally came, she must have had her umpteenth orgasm. He had some doubts of whether he had contributed to them. In the end, she just fell asleep, completely exhausted.

As she lay sleeping, he finally took the time to take a closer look at his ravisher. Her muscles had clearly grown very quickly since she had quite a few stretch marks all over her body. He looked around, found some photograph showing her at her graduation. Yep, this body was a recent acquisition. He examined her further and realised she had a lot of bruises all over her. She might have been in an abusive relationship. This would explain the desire to become stronger. On the other hand, she had been a virgin minutes ago. Also, there were no photos suggesting a partner. He decided to check one final thing. He turned her around gently, which proved to be more difficult than expected. He took a look at her butt and saw the traces of the injections. She was on steroids alright.
As she was dozing, he thought about the situation. She was a mystery to him. A well-known and very successful lawyer, able to manage incredible victories in court, pumped full of steroids and muscle. This made no sense. He got up and started looking around in her flat. Why would she do this? He found no clues. However, he made up his mind: She was a tremendous fuck, she was fascinatingly mysterious and she was into him. Besides, he was single right now. Let's see what she was about.

When Emily woke up, she was alone. Her memories were hazy. She was completely relaxed, vaguely aware of the fact that she had had sex for the first time in her life and that it had been outrageously good. On the other hand, the guy had disappeared. She felt rejected. Maybe this had been too much. Maybe her muscles were too awful. She cursed under her breath.
She cleaned up the mess she had made, found the condom securely stashed away in the wastebasket, knotted and safe. The man was no fool. She looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't help but admiring her body. So much strength. So much power. Somehow, she loved this even though she was aware that she was a freak. She had done this to herself to fulfill her destiny and to bring justice to the city. She quickly went into a most-muscular pose. Her huge traps exploded upwards, her pecs surged against her chin. She couldn't help but growl. She wondered if she could get any bigger.
She was interrupted in her reverie by the doorbell. She walked over and looked through the peephole. It was the same guy than before. He had bought a bouquet and was waiting for her. She asked:
"Yes? What is it?"
"I think we somehow got off on the wrong foot. Would you like to go and see a French movie with me? I know a nice little cinema downtown."
She thought for a moment. Having a relationship, even a little flirt would be great, but she had no idea how to fit this in her life right now. She cursed under her breath.
"I'm sorry. I can't. I don't have the time for this. Don't come again."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2010, 10:43:44 am »
More action and danger. Thank you for your karma and support!

Chapter 5

A few weeks later, she won her case for Mr. Khan and decided that it was time for him to go down. She had signed up as cleaning personnel at the firm that took care of Khan's legal cover-up. She was on duty this day, Khan was back to his normal business schedule, meeting with some of his associates at his office. She was all agitated about the operation when she arrived at the building. She wore a facemask normally used to prevent germs from spreading. She quickly changed into the uniform, her massive body straining against the outfit's seams. The outfit completely camouflaged her silhouette. The other cleaning people gave her a weird look. She was all pumped and warmed up, ready for action. She had hidden her suit in the building beforehand. She picked it up along the way, hid it in her cleaning cart, and infiltrated Mr. Khan's private rooms. Inside, she walked by the meeting room where her target was entertaining his guests. She went to the supply room. She got in, taking the suit with her. Inside the room, she quickly changed. This was actually quite difficult due to her bulk, but she managed it anyway.
When she was done, she did a last check-up. She put on the gas-mask, pulled down the night-vision goggles and swung down the visor. She got out, evaded two guards and approached the meeting room from the gallery. She shut her eyes, switched on the goggles and hit the remote she had prepared. The switch she had installed previously simply interrupted all the fuses on the level. The room turned dark, she heard people ask surprised questions, but by this time, she had already thrown two smoke bombs, run down the aisle and jumped across the room, using the confusion to quickly stun the two bodyguards in the room with powerful blows of her extendable batons, breaking their arms in the process. She rolled under the table, grabbed Khan by the legs, pulled him below, quickly gagged and tied him up with cable straps and carried him away.
She ran to the elevators, once escaping a group of bodyguards by running up a wall and perching herself between the walls à la Sam Fisher, all the while carrying the 190-pound body of Daniel Khan. She dropped back down, entered the hall and quickly fought her way through four of the guards who were on watch there. She ran in, punched the first one in the face, grabbed him, threw him at the next one, rolled across to the third, switched into a handstand kick and smashed his jaw with twin boots, turned to the fourth one, still confused, and sank her fist into his groin, before finally stomping the second ones face with her boot as he tried to remove the first one.
She called the elevator, got in, blocked the security camera, opened the security hatch on top, shoved the now unconscious Khan up and sent the elevator down before climbing up herself. On top of the elevator, she shut the trap, packed him on her harness, grabbed the rail and started climbing upwards. She arrived at the top of the elevator, found the upper service platform and got it. There, she took a few minutes to catch her breath. She blindfolded him, plugged his ears and finally took off the helmet and removed the gas-mask. Below, she could hear the shouting and chaos she had caused. All she had to do was to wait until they decided she wasn't in the top part of the building.

After half an hour, her heart had slowed down back to normal levels. She was sweaty and tight in her suit, her muscles acheing from the effort. She took a sip from her water pack. The search party was proceeding downwards. She got back up, stretched and decided it was time to move on. The next step was to get all the data about Khan's illegal operations. She was pretty sure that there was a secret safe in his private penthouse upstairs. The police had tried to find it, but hadn't succeeded. On the other hand, they didn't have her options.
Unsurprisingly, Khan proved to be very cooperative when she held him overhead from his roof garden's guard rail. She had prepared a few computer-spoken standard sentences on her phone she could play him without revealing her identity. He eventually told her the location and code of the safe. When his henchmen found him, he had passed out while hanging from the roof. She had called them to give him the chance to face a real court. She left a printed note stating that any attempt to leave town would entail his demise.
She left via the security access, again evading the guards by using her acrobatic skills. The documents found their way to Lieutenant O'Leary's desk.

O'Leary was quite surprised by the unexpected package. However, he realised that his investigations must have brought up something. He guessed this would be a Batman-Commissioner Gordon arrangement. This was totally weird.

A few months later, Emily was offered senior partnership in her firm. Her victories in court and the frequent trials following the initial acquittals meant she brought good business to the firm. She had changed her image after a while in order to prevent people from associating her to the mysterious vigilante.
She bought some large silicone inlays to replace her diminished breasts and usually wore high collars or turtlenecks to cover up her growing musculature. Her overall look was one of a rather short, pudgy woman, wearing tailor-made suits to camouflage her size. She also started wearing higher heels to make her appear taller than her nocturnal alter-ego. The ruse worked perfectly.
Every night, when she arrived home, Lauren was already waiting. Emily quickly changed into her workout gear and usually trained for one or two hours. Lauren was growing worried. Her customer, who had become a friend of sorts, was overdoing this in every possible way. Emily's body had become more muscular than Lauren's, her arms now 18 inches around. Her chest was broad and bloated with muscles. Her arms and legs now seemed rather short from all the swollen muscles. Her traps were easily visible from the front, her abs were so huge they actually gave her a slight gut.
However, the rather obscene money she was now earning allowed her to buy much better quality medication. As a result, the side-effects had only increased a little. Her skin had actually improved, while her voice had dropped a bit. Also, she had missed her period for months now.
She had also offered Lauren the opportunity to study medicine, agreeing to pay all the necessary bills if she were willing to become her personal doctor. So far, Lauren had resisted the offer, but compared to the rather low pay she was making as a fitness instructor, the idea was beginning to charm her.

At the same time, the media were massively picking up the stories about a masked vigilante defeating the criminal minds of the city. TV discussions on the legitimacy of such acts, investigative reports on the various clues on the mysterious fighter's identity, wide-scale speculation on next targets. The vigilante was all the rage. Some journalist even came up with a name for him: "Justice". Still the overall position was that the warrior was male and reports of his short size were seen as indicators of some kind of psychological complex.
Her visits to Yitzhak's studio had become less frequent but more intense since he was now teaching her advanced unarmed and armed combat techniques. After a while, Yitzhak asked her for a talk. He said:
"Woman! You have progressed tremendously over the last year and you are clearly my most gifted student ever. When you came to me, you were nothing, now you are my equal in all but age and experience. And even there, you are catching up." He smirked. "I have followed your path and I am aware that you are the person they call 'Justice'. I am unsure whether I can approve of your actions, but I admire your ambition. However, if you want to improve further, you'll need other teachers. You should try yoga, you should try ballet. You are now becoming inflexible, both in body and mind, and you will fail."
She was surprised to say the least, but after a bit of explaining, she understood. Yitzhak got her a pair of excellent teachers who were personal friends, both of them discreet.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2010, 11:22:56 am »
And here's another one. Please give karma and feedback!

Chapter 6

She met Marjana a few days later at her studio. The older woman was much taller than her, well trained and tightly muscled. When Emily had switched to her workout gear, her new teacher gave her a contemptous look.
"Dear, what were you thinking? You look awful."
Emily gave her an astonished look. She had completely concentrated on her new lifestyle and had successfully managed to blind herself to any comments her co-workers might have made. Her body was her weapon, her well-tuned machine of justice. Aesthetics seemed far away. She stood there, her monstrous abdominals visible through her skin-tight top, her huge legs filling her shorts. She was dumbfounded.
"What have you been trying to do? You are no weightlifter, you are no bodybuilder. You are just bloated and big, but you have no style. Why?"
Emily took a while to take in the comments. She answered:
"I didn't care."
"But dear, you can not not care about aesthetics. This is what renders you able to experience the world and to influence others. Regardless of what you do, you have to be graceful and elegant."
Suffice to say, there was a lot of criticising: Marjana managed to make Emily dislike her from day one.
Sol was another affair altogether. He was a balding, pony-tailed old man in a flower shirt. He smiled a lot and spent his time being cryptic and laughing. Emily found him rather annoying at first but quickly grew fond of him. He taught her to focus and concentrate on her goals as well as contributing to a certain flexibility of mind and body which would allow her to adapt to her situation. Everytime she returned steaming from Marjana, she calmed down while meditating in his garden.

All in all, Emily's life was perfectly organised. Work, train, learn, sleep, repeat. Her low-level operations were becoming routine and enjoyable interruptions of the daily chores. When she kicked a small-time crook in the balls, she felt exhilerated. When she beat up an extortionist, she had to jerk herself off afterwards. She'd find a safe place in the area, hide, and make herself cum. She even added an elegantly shaped dildo to her gear, a little metallised affair which might also be a weapon. Somewhere in the depths of her mind, she found this disturbing, but when the extortionist's gang arrived later and she easily defeated six or seven grown men, she was ready to get off again.
It all went well for a while. The training was paying off, her body had taken a more aesthetic shape, her curves sleeker and more elegant, her muscles were harder than ever but less bloated. She had improved her posture and her flexibility and she was really enjoying it. She even managed to come to terms with Marjana's emotional coolness.
She was getting ready for a new operation. The police had finally apprehended Joseph Colby, the CEO of crime. The charges were bad enough themselves, him being accused of raping a relatively unknown young actress who later denied the fact. However, her ex-boyfriend, who had apparently stolen her diary, had given it to the papers. The district attorney was subsequently forced to open the prosecution. Minutes later, Colby called Emily's law firm. The man himself was a thoroughly awful person whose main ability was an almost autistic way of organising the activities of the various syndicates. Removing him from the system would cause mutual weakening of the composing organisations. He compensated for his psychotic need of arranging things by being the most brutal and ruthless monster imaginable.
Even though Emily was thoroughly disgusted by her job, she did her best as always. Her other partners insisted that there always was a bodyguard around to prevent her from being endangered by her client.

At the same time, several parallel plans were coming to fruition: Detective O'Leary, who had been promoted due to his sudden results in the Khan case had set up a watch of the accused. He was quite certain that the mysterious vigilante would strike after Emily's inevitable victory. He had followed her the last weeks, had managed to find out that she took yoga and ballet lessons and that she disappeared almost every evening. The last fact was the most surprising. He tailed her frequently, but she usually managed to loose him after a while. He usually found her empty car in an alley somewhere. For him, it was clear that she was the vigilante. He had noticed her changes over time and had even managed to photograph her as she undressed and revealed her familiar physique. Of course, he was breaking the law. If she ever found out about any of this, she'd easily destroy his career with her legal knowledge. Still, he frequently stalked her, trying to snap her as she switched into her supposed costume. All this was beginning to make him feel uneasy. He was clearly obsessed with her.

Also, Colby had submitted to the police to serve as a bait. He had prepared a trap for the mysterious vigilante that was slowly destroying his organisation. Certain that the warrior would eventually try to get him, he recruited a group of five elite mercenaries to deal with him. He was pretty confidant that the trap would work.

Finally, as Emily was at home, working on her suit again to adapt it to her changing body and requirements, the doorbell rang. She wondered who this might be. She got up and checked the peephole. Outside, her parents were waiting. She was shocked. She hadn't talked to them for months and now they were there! Just like that! She said:
"Hi! That's a surprise."
The answer came instantly:
"Hello! Exactly. You never called us, so we just decided to drop by, we had some shopping to do and now we're here. Do you mind if we come in?"
To say that she minded would be the understatement of the year. She replied:
"Right away, I'll just clean up the mess. Come in, have a seat in the living room, I'll just get ready."
She unlocked the door and ran off to hide the suit and get dressed. She could hear her parents coming in, wondering why she didn't greet them right away. She hid the suit in her wardrobe, she had a special secret niche for that, and looked for some clothes to put on. Checking the wardrobe, she realised that she only had two kinds of clothes that would fit her: workout gear and business attire. None of which was appropriate right now. Cursing under her breath, she found an oversized t-shirt she hadn't worn for years and squeezed in. Damn, this was tight. Her arms and neck tore up the shirt a little. She put on some trousers she wore for work, when she realised that her bra was still outside on the floor. She had just dropped it as she came home since she normally didn't wear one at home. Well, what the hell. She grabbed a long scarf and slung it around her neck to hide her muscles a little, which was mostly pointless when looking at her arms, took a deep breath, and went to the living room.
"Mom, dad, I'm sorry it took so long..."
Her mom replied:
"No problem, we just decided to come over once in a while, so don't worry. I just got something to drink for your father and me." He lifted a cup of coffee in her direction and smiled awkwardly. "You look... different. Don't you think so Matt?"
Her father, a friendly, bearded man in his fifties gave her a diplomatic look and said:
"Yes, indeed. You completely disappeared. Is there anything wrong? Anything we can help you with?"
"No, no, I'm fine. I had a lot of stress at work. I've been promoted to senior partner."
"Really? That's great! You could have called us, though."
"Yes, of course, I know. I'm really sorry. I had so much on my mind..."
"It's okay. I see you've been doing so much, I can't say I would have thought of it myself. Now give me a hug!" Her mother got up. She was a rather cute looking woman in her late forties, her short dark hair making her look even more like a pixy. Emily hesitated, then gently laid her arms around her mother's frail body. Her mother had some trouble encircling the girth of Emily's hugely muscled back. There was an awkward pause.
Her mother said:
"You've been working out, haven't you?"

To cut an awful conversation short, her mother tried her best to downplay her daughter's transformation. She didn't refer to the breast inlays, the massive amounts of protein shakes and supplements in the kitchen, the exercise equipment or the bandages in the bathroom. She tried to ignore the parts of security systems liberally spread across the appartment, all in various stages of disassembly. She just tried to maintain a semblance of normalcy, thereby further embarassing Emily. Her father ignored the situation completely, smiled a lot and drank a lot of coffee. Happily for everyone, the parents got a call from a friend, spontaneously inviting them to the theatre. They extended the invitation to Emily, but she refused, adding that she had a lot to do for tomorrow.

Glad to see them leave, Emily cleaned up and returned to her task. She had recently rediscovered the comic book that had started it all and had positively compared to the hero. In relation, her muscles might even be a little bigger. However, the costume was still a bit simple. She had recently bought some special fabric over the internet which was fire-retardant, bullet-proof and breathable. The suit also isolated its wearer's body heat, helping against infra-red vision. If a special electrical pulse was applied, it changed its pattern, in her case from black to grey digital camouflage. Also it was a much tighter fit. She had a suit made of it, adding armour plates and a neck-protecting collar to it. She had the helmet remade to be shock-resistant and bullet-proof as well as including a simple heads-up-display to help her navigate.
When she put on the finished suit, she felt strong and unstoppable. It fit her like a glove, showing some separations between her muscles. When she closed the collar, she felt like a superhero. She couldn't help but smiling. She strapped on her harness, picked up the helmet and put it on. Looking at the expressionless faceplate almost made her feel afraid of herself. She loved it.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2010, 11:52:23 am »
And more stuff! Thank you for the karma.

Chapter 7

A few weeks later, she had won the Colby case. Her partners had been invited to celebrate at his mansion, but she had excused herself. This was going to be the day. She planned to kidnap him and make him spill his guts, thereby dismantling the entire syndicate. Defeating him would destroy organised crime in the city for years to come. Some days earlier, she had mysteriously found the plans of his mansion in the mail. The package had been unsigned, but she strongly suspected that someone might have found out about her connection to the vigilante. She was a little worried, but actually decided not to care. After all, this final triumph would allow her to take a break. It was not that she wasn't liking what she did, but her parents' visit had shown her that something wasn't right. This would be her finest hour.

Using the plans to prepare her entrance and escape, she soon found herself waiting for a lorry in a narrow street. The lorry was the catering service's, the narrow street was made even narrower by a waiting taxi blocking it. She waited in her car, her suit on, her helmet ready. It was already quite dark even though it was only 5 pm. The lorry stopped. The driver opened the window, asking the taxi driver what he was waiting for. The cabby soon answered, leading to a short argument. Emily put the helmet on, opened the door quickly, climbed out, shut it and rolled under the lorry. She grabbed the chassis, suspending herself under it. The cab eventually left, the driver angry and disgruntled. She had made a reservation for it to be here.
Minutes later, the lorry arrived at the mansion. It was only cursory examined, the security personnel becoming increasingly nervous during the course of the evening. When one of them got down to check the underside, she quickly moved to the opposite side of the lorry before returning under it. The exhilaration was setting in. She was inside.
The lorry continued to the mansion itself and stopped behind it, facing the kitchen. She waited for the people to unload the food and drink, still clenching herself to the chassis. When they were done, she dropped down and quickly rolled to the cave's barredwindow behind a bush. She waited until the lorry drove off and used the noise to cover up her bending the bars. She grabbed them firmly and pulled, her strength soon budging the cast-iron bars. Once she was done, she slid inside, unhooking the window from outside with a piece of wire. This proved to be quite difficult since her hands were still shaking with effort.
She moved silently across the cellar, got to the fuse box and installed a remote-controlled breaker. She got out of the cellar, evading the security cameras and the people bustling around. Everybody was busy preparing the big celebration of Colby's return. She moved up to the first floor and broke into the security centre. She lay down in front of it, her arms against the wall and her legs against the door. Tensing her muscles, she abruptly blew open the door, made a kippup, jumped in, grabbed the two security guards inside, headbutted one of them while she smashed the other one against the floor, threw them both down, then dropped on them to knock them out. She shut the door quietly and quickly bound and gagged them before hiding them in a locker. She took control of the security system and checked the cameras for any signs of Colby. He wasn't here yet. She disabled the alarms and set the security camera recorders on loops. Finally, she relayed the actual images to her heads-up-display.
When Colby arrived, she moved to his bedroom and hid there inside the wardrobe. Then, she waited.

After what felt like forever, the door opened. She checked the camera and saw Colby's slim frame. She waited until she was sure he was alone and attacked. With a leap, she emerged from the wardrobe, grabbed him and threw him down. He smiled and put up his hands:
"I give up. Don't hurt me."
She stared at him for a second, then bound and gagged him. Once again, she strapped him to the harness, opened the bedroom window and got out on the balcony. Before her spread the large park and forest that was part of the mansion's domain. She had found a well that would lead her to the sewer network. Behind her, she could hear shouts. The security guards had been discovered!
She grabbed the balcony's railing and swung down, dropping on the veranda below. As she heard the guards enter Colby's room, she ran towards the densely forested part of the park. She ran as fast as she could, apparently invisible to the guards in the house. She fumbled for the remote and blew the fuses, darkening the building. She ran on, finally reaching the woods. The well had to be somewhere around here. She slowed down, catching her breath. She had trained for sprinting, long-distance running hadn't figured too heavily in her regime.
Suddenly, there was a cracking sound! She felt a slight blow to her leg and collapsed. She could feel Colby chuckle against the gag. She had fallen into a trap. She crawled away as fast as she could, her leg feeling numb. There was another crack and she felt her head ringing inside the helmet. She dropped Colby, got up into a crouching run and stumbled into cover. Another crack followed, her shoulder swelling from the blow. She dropped down and rolled on, trying to get out of the sniper's field of fire. She fell down a ridge and crawled on. The shots had stopped. She turned on the camouflage and waited a little more. Nothing. She took a few seconds to recover. Checking herself quickly, she found she wasn't hurt, the armour having held back the bullets. As she examined the place she had been hit in, she saw that the fabric was frayed. Her assailant was clearly at an advantage here. She moved on as fast as she could, finding another hiding place, all the while scanning the area for the sniper. Suddenly, she heard a shout. Colby.
"Hey, Justice, it seems that you've met your match. So come on, give up. Surrender now and we'll let you live!"
She looked into his direction and spotted the sniper, perched in a tree. He was camouflaged and she had only spotted him due to the facepalm he had just given Colby. Hey, there was another one. She cursed under her breath. The trap was well set.

Emily moved quickly to a low wall that held several stone vases. The sniper hadn't found her again. She had no ranged weapon with her. This gave her a terrible tactical disadvantage. The best choice would be to escape and strike again later, but she couldn't be defeated. This would destroy her reputation and thus her work. She actually had no choice at all. She rapidly moved around the sniper, evading the spotter as good as she could. Only once did he get her in his sights. The shot barely missed her. She soon spotted assailants three and four, manning a machine gun and covering the snipers. All of a sudden, she froze. Above her, a small flying drone appeared, scanning the area. There was a fifth one around, clearly the recon man. She had no idea how to deal with this. Staying completely still, she waited until the drone flew away, looking somewhere else. Calming down, she concentrated. This was what Sol was all about. Things will never work out as expected. Survive anyway and keep a clear mind. Outnumbered, outgunned, she decided on a simple plan.
Seconds later, the drone pilot was relayed some noise near the pond in the forest. He quickly sent a drone to look into it. The machine soon approached. Emily took a second and threw a smoke bomb she had rigged to the remote at it. The machine detected the noise, flew down but found it to be a small buzzing object in the water. It returned back to the perimeter, Emily following it discretely, using any cover available. The snipers only once caught sight of her but didn't shoot, having no clear target. As the machine went past the snipers, she detonated the smoke bomb, ran forward, jumped up on the tree, grabbed the spotter, pulled him from his perch, smashed a pounding fist into his face and pulled him away. She found a piece of cover, bound and gagged him, took his weapons and slid away, taking him away.
The next step was easy. Using him as a human shield, she approached the machine gunner's position. Meanwhile, the sniper and the recon man were still struggling to recover. She suddenly appeared behind the gunner and his assistant and threw the spotter at them. With a sudden surge forward, she kicked the machine gunner in the face, him firing a spray of bullets into the forest. She turned around an engaged the loader who had taken up a fighting stance. They traded blows, but he was using his height to his advantage. In the end, she was forced to enter his reach, his blows ringing against her helmet. As she prepared to pummel him, he grabbed her head, pulled his knife and slid it across her throat. Were it not for the collar, she would have been dead. Instead, the blade scraped over the plastic and she started hammering at him, driving him backwards until she cornered him against a tree. She loosened a flurry of blows at him, forcing him to the ground and knocking him out with a heavy kick. She dropped down, shackled him and left to beat the gunner down.
When she was done, there were only two of them left. Around this time, the sniper must have switched positions and was looking for her. They were done playing around. The next bullet had her name on it. Emily waited for a second, but heard nothing. She ran to the low wall, took cover there and waited once again. Nothing. She recalled the map. Was there a good position from where the whole area could be monitored? The initial position was unavailable now, but the sniper could have switched to a second location. She recalled a small tower in the forest that actually overlooked the exit she had planned to use. She estimated that the soldier was still on his way there if he was careful. Behind her, the drone's buzzing could be heard again. She had to act fast. Running up a tree trunk, she quickly climbed to the branches and ran. Using her parkour skills, she easily jumped from tree to tree, covering the distance as fast as possible. She soon saw the sniper entering the tower. With a running jump, she threw herself at the tower, grabbing a windowsill and pulling herself up with her fingers. She then quickly climbed up the exterior of the wall as her opponent ran up the staircase inside. As they both reached the top, she hurled herself over the parapet and kicked him in the chest. The man dropped back, she followed up, sank her fist into his face and rendered him inoffensive.

She stretched for a second, trying to calm down her pounding heart. The buzzing drone closed in. She lay down, took the rifle, released the safety and shot the machine down. Outside the area, police sirens were howling. She knew she had no time left to get Colby. She ran back down, ducked through the forest and sprinted to the mansion. She was sure that Colby was leaving now, having used the mercenaries as diversions. She ran until her throat was burning and her heart pounding as crazy, when she tripped. She rolled and tumbled, landing on her feet. Before she could react, somebody was upon her. She struggled to get him off her, but he clung to her back, and started stabbing at her with his knife. He plunged the blade through one of the holes torn by shots. She felt the cold steel pierce her body. All the while, the maniac whooped and howled. She tried to get him off, dropping on her back, but all he did was stab her some more and scream with delight. She reached behind her head, a feat she wouldn't have managed a few months earlier. She grabbed his head and tried to crush it but she felt her forces fail her.
Her assailant cackled, using the knife's blade to force open her visor. He screamed:
"Let's see your pretty face! Let's see your pretty face!"
She howled in anguish when she suddenly heard a bang.
The attacker dropped off her. His body relaxed, releasing her. She sat up, too tired and bruised to do anything other than just breathe. She felt her suit get wet from the blood. From behind the trees, a man appeared. O'Leary. He fired again, then came closer and said:
"So you're Justice. Pleased to meet you."
He offered his hand and pulled her up. She was all wobbly on her feet.
"Somehow, I imagined a vigilante to be taller."
She stared at him from behind the visor and threw up a little blood behind it. She took her phone and made it say an address and the word "alone". Then she turned around and stumbled away. O'Leary waited a few seconds for her to disappear and then called for the other officers.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2010, 12:53:39 pm »
And the final

Chapter 8

The next day, the papers were full of news about the shooting of Joseph Colby. Detective O'Leary was questioned on the subject for hours before finally explaining that he had seen Colby fight a person who had then fled. He had aimed at the other fighter, aiming to protect an upstanding member of society such as Colby. However, the situation had been unclear. He deeply regretted killing the victim of the vigilante's assault. However, searching the premises had uncovered several documents presenting the previously tried case in a different light. Suffice to say, he was acquitted of all charges and let off with a reprimand.
Meanwhile, Emily was recovering at a very expensive private hospital she had been brought to by Yitzhak after she called him. When she arrived there, she had been in critical condition, but she had survived, keeping a few nasty scars. She took her time, waiting a week or so before leaving the hospital.
At home, she rang the senior partners and took four weeks of holiday. After all, she had worked for a year without interruptions. Following Colby's death, the crime rate had plummeted. As a result, she went on a vacation and spent two weeks recovering and basking in the sun.
When she returned, she had a nice tan and a slightly depleted physique, so she called Lauren and returned to her training. A few days later, she was back on the streets, dealing with small-time crooks and trouble-makers. After a rather entertaining brawl, she finally decided she was ready and quickly ran over to the address she had told O'Leary.
As she reached the roof of the building, she found him waiting. She hid in the shadows for a while, then came closer. He only noticed her when she was almost upon him and used the now built-in speaker of her repaired suit.
"Good evening, Detective."
He turned around.
"Good evening, Justice. I was wondering when you'd show up."
"I had to recover a little. Thank you for helping me out."
"Thank you for getting rid of this piece of trash."
"Always a pleasure helping the law."
He pulled out the small metal cylinder and said:
"I found this in the pond before the people from crime scene unit picked it up. I guess it's yours."
He grinned sheepishly. Behind her mask, she blushed.
"I guess it is."
She took a step forward to take it, but suddenly decided to just grab him. She dragged him down, unfastened her suit's crotch protector and ripped off her panties. With hectic movements, he unfastened his belt and pulled down his trousers. The last thing he heard was:
"Tonight, I'm Justice."

I hope you liked it. Please post some feedback and give karma. Both are much appreciated!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2011, 04:37:53 pm »
Emily returns

The next months were calmer than ever. Emily continued training, beating up small time crooks and enjoying both the masturbatory and sexual side-effects. Her relationship with O'Leary was weird to say the least since they only met when she was in full costume. Any attempts to meet her in person at her appartment were met with flat-out refusal. However, the situation was changing, mostly due to her actions. Her relentless crusade of vigilantism had destroyed most of the criminal organisations and had made crime highly unprofitable. At the same time, the newly elected mayor had decided to increase spending on urban renewal and had forced a massive improvement of the living conditions in the worst parts of the city.
As a result, Emily found less and less worthwhile targets. A few die-hard criminals and people just asking for a good kick in the face were always available, but all in all, she was done. The problem was, her sex-drive and her lifestyle weren't. When she was training with Lauren, she was tense and angry. As they were sitting around after Lauren had given her a massage, kneading her swollen muscles, Lauren finally said:
"Okay, what's up? You've been all grumpy for the last two weeks and it can't be your period. What's wrong?"
Emily took a sip of her shake, thought for a moment and finally said:
"I don't know. It isn't the same anymore. I spend all my evenings getting ready for the night, I run across town to get into trouble, and when I find someone, it's usually just a car thief or a drunk guy. Even the wife-beating bastards have learned their lessons."
"So you've won, haven't you?"
"Actually yes, I guess so. Pretty good, huh?"
"Of course, that's what it was all about, wasn't it?"
"Sure. It's just that I miss the challenge. I really liked going after the big fishes. You know, getting the guy to thank you after court and hand him his ass afterwards in the streets. That was so great. The look on their faces was priceless."
"And now there aren't any of them left."
"Yes. Shit. I mean, I could wait for someone to become a threat again, but I can't do that. Honestly, right now, I think I have it under control. If I just shirk on it all, someone will get into a position to hurt people. For real."
"You hurt people."
"What is this, some kind of sermon? I just do what needs to be done. It's just too bad I can't do it anymore." Emily snapped at her.
Lauren waited for a while, then said with a soft voice:
"Well, maybe the problem is actually different: Maybe you're addicted. Maybe you just need the rush. Maybe this is why you're all angry. I've seen it before. This usually happens when your kick doesn't work anymore. When I was still competing hardcore, I usually had a snort of coke to keep me going." She gave her an apologetic look. "Not everyone has your kind of determination. Anyway, when I stopped competing for real, I went off everything for a while. You wouldn't believe how bad I felt at the time. Killed my marriage, broke my relationship with my kids. It took a lot of work to just shift this back to normal."
"So?"
"All that I'm saying is that I see what's going on with you. You had your kick when you beat people up and now you're going cold turkey. It really depends on what you're willing to do."
"Like what? A twelve-step programme?"
"Maybe. From what I see, you've got three options. You could go somewhere else and continue doing your thing, which isn't the healthiest of hobbies, by the way. You could find something else to replace what you're addicted to, or you could try and go through the withdrawal and become clean again."
"You make me sound like a junkie."
"Well, you are a violence junkie. I've checked your laundry recently, you basically flood your panties every time your back from your outings."
"Oh, come on!"
"No, really, this is sick. You're not overdoing it, you're way past overdoing things. You've lost control."
Meanwhile, Emily had become increasingly angry.
"Lauren, why do you fuck with me?"
"I'm not fucking with you. I'm just trying to make you understand."
"All you're making me understand is that you think I'm crazy."
"I'm not. I just think you should get help. Real help!"
By this time, Emily was screaming.
"I don't need any help! Get out!"
"I don't think this is a good idea. You're going to crash and you're going to crash hard!"
"Get out!"
With this final shout, Emily jumped over to Lauren, grabbed her and threw her to the ground. Lauren, who was still quite muscled, tried to get her off her. However, Emily's superior combat skills and her much greater power meant that the struggle was futile. Soon, Lauren realised that this wasn't going to end well for her. Emily's rage-distorted face screamed at her, her massive arms wrestled her to the ground and she pinned her, grabbing her in a scissor hold. As Emily forced her legs together, Lauren howled in pain, soon understanding that she would not be able to catch her breath again. Emily gritted her teeth and hissed at her:
"Piss off."
Lauren sobbed:
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please, leave me alone."
Emily's expression changed to one of increasing arousal. She said:
"Wow, this is so great."
She pressed her legs together some more. Lauren breathed:
"Be careful, please, don't kill me. Please."
At this moment, Emily came back to her senses. Killing someone had never been part of it. She relaxed her hold, her strength leaving her. Lauren quickly escaped, crawling away towards the door. It was locked. Emily said:
"Wait. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I have a problem. I get it now. Help me!"
Lauren turned around and looked at her muscle-bound friend. Her face looked out of place on this jacked up body. She asked:
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure. Please help me. I don't want to lose control."
Lauren slowly approached her, took her into her arms, trying to cradle her overblown back. Emily feeling her proximity, started to cry.
"I wanted it to be alright. I wanted to fix it. I wanted to be okay with my life. I didn't want to have the bad guys win. I just couldn't watch them walk out of court, with me taking care of their guilt. I couldn't bear with it."
"It's okay. We're going to find a way. Everything will be alright."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2011, 08:30:55 am »
The next part

The next day, Emily went to her office and met with the other senior partners. There, she quickly explained that she would like to take a sabbatical. She told them that she was about to have a burnout and that she'd need to recover. As a result, she asked whether she could put her partnership on hold, relinquishing all payment for the duration of her leave. Reluctantly, the partners agreed. After all, Emily was the youngest member of the partnership and even though she was a formidable opponent in court, her reclusive lifestyle meant that she didn't cultivated any meaningful relationships with the other partners. Also, as one of the younger male partners put it when she had left, "She's a good lawyer, but she's still a fat chick and you know how it is with fat chicks".
Emily picked up her stuff with the help of her secretary, Caroline, and said:
"Please take care of yourself. I'll be back in a year, I just have to recover and find my centre again. I've been overdoing it."
Caroline, a tall and very skinny woman with luscious black hair and an immaculate sense of dress bent down to her boss and embraced her. She was surprised to feel the hardness of her muscles through her suit. Until then, she had believed her boss to just be one of those chubby women with tailored suits that populated the accounting firms and advertising agencies. She said:
"Take care. I'll be working for Barnard for the time being. But be sure to get me back on your team when you're done."
"Thank you for your confidence. Be careful and don't let them get you down with their machismo."
"Will do."
"Bye then. See you in a year." Emily couldn't help but smirk.
"Bye."

Outside, Lauren was waiting by the car. She wore a big winter coat, hiding her physique. They had decided that Lauren would accompany Emily on her journey back to normality or at least to the next best thing. As Emily climbed in, the car grew a little crowded since the two muscle women took up quite a lot of space, especially since the back of the car was filled with their stuff. Lauren's daughter, a gangly woman in her late teens drove them to the airport. While driving, she asked:
"How long are you going to be gone?"
Lauren, glad to see her friend on the road to recovery, replied:
"I don't know. We're going to see the sights, maybe find a place to settle for a while and just relax. I guess we'll be back in the summer. Or later. I don't know and, honestly, I don't care. You can drop by and visit us anytime. Bring Dan with you, if you want."
"I'm no longer going out with Dan."
There was an awkward silence. Emily didn't know what to say. She had written an e-mail to her parents, telling them about her sabbatical. She hadn't waited for a reply. She just wanted to be well again. The night after Lauren had left had been awful. She had stood in front of the mirror again and hated herself. What had she become? Now that she was slowly understanding what had happened to her, she found the harshness in her face repulsive. The scars and bruises over her body made her feel ashame. She felt like a machine which had reached the end of its life-cycle.
Lauren realised that Emily was about to collapse again and took her hand, clenching it. She whispered:
"Everything will be well."
Lauren's daughter rolled her eyes. Her mother was a total weirdo, but this friend of hers was completely insane. She never quite understood why her mother had to be a bodybuilder, now she could tolerate even less that she had become a lesbian, and one who went after ugly women too.

When they finally arrived at the airport, the farewell was rather frosty. Lauren and Emily said goodbye and went to the check-in. After paying a hefty overcharge for all the stuff, Lauren said:
"You know what, I had an idea. We're going south, we're going on a long vacation and there is no point in hiding yourself anymore. The first step to healing is self-acceptance."
Emily gave her a sceptical look.
"What do you have in mind?"
Lauren came closer and said:
"You shouldn't hide your body anymore. Where we're going, nobody knows us. We can just be ourselves."
"Uh. Like what?"
Lauren pulled her to the restrooms and said:
"Come on, I'll show you what I bought."
In the end, they squeezed into the disabled persons' stall, since it was the only one even remotely large enough for the both of them. Lauren opened her bag and gave Emily a two-piece bathing suit, a neck-holder dress and a pair of sandals.
"I think you should leave your old clothes here. There's no point really."
"But it's tailor-made..."
"Of course, but I don't think you'll stay like this. Also, I got you this!"
She handed her a long soft brown pashmina shawl.
"This will keep you warm."
Emily, convinced, stripped out of her clothes and removed the bra inlays. Lauren took them and stared at them with admiration.
"Oh my God. Those are absolutely huge. They're almost the size of my head."
"They are. They sort of balanced out my gut."
Lauren gave her a strained look:
"Oh, come on, you can't call those super abs a gut. Doesn't do them justice at all."
She ran her fingers over Emily's ab ridges and grinned.
"Wow, they are totally awesome. These are the kind I always wanted, but you know, poor genetics."
Emily got dressed and said:
"Whatever. Let's just go."
She unlocked the stall and looked at herself in the mirror. There she was, her shoulders giving her a 40"-frame. The neck-holder made her arms and shoulders appear even more extreme, her flat chest lying on her bloated abs. She stared at herself, turning her head to watch her traps stretch. Wow. She couldn't help but being impressed. Behind her, a woman in her fifties ran against a half-open door.
Lauren smiled.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2011, 09:03:24 am »
And another one

They spent the next months doing some tourism down south. Sightseeing, relaxing, basking in the sun, going to concerts, eating exotic food, the works. Emily just spent a small part of the obscene amounts of money that were clogging her bank account and was enjoying every second of it. The women still continued their training regime, dropping into various gyms at a whim and just working out for a while, usually while being stared at by the regulars. Emily also stopped using the various substances she had taken to build up her strength, so she soon started to lose mass. However, the healthier lifestyle and the relaxation gave her a much more pleasing physique. She was still huge for a woman, with powerful shoulders and baseball-sized biceps, but she had recovered a part of her neck and lost a lot of the bloat. Seeing her, one would think of a middleweight bodybuilder with a past.
After a while, they lost interest in further traveling. The reason was simple: Emily had fallen in love with the romantic and dramatic landscape. The combination of delicious food, perfect weather and a style of architecture she loved meant that she decided to stay. Time to tell Lauren about it.
They were sitting in the café on the town square, with a view to a fountain and a slightly dilapidated church. In the background, the majestic mountains gave it all a savage beauty. The people on the street slowed down to look at the two bodybuilder women.
"Do you like the coffee, Lauren?"
"Absolutely. Much better than at home. It's no fancy stuff, it's just good."
"Exactly. They make it strong enough so you're awake, but without the jitters."
"Sure." She paused for a while, then said: "You're not going to talk about coffee, are you?"
Emily smiled:
"Not only. You know, I've really been enjoying our travels."
"I hear a 'but'."
"But for now, I'm done. I really love this place and I want to stay hear, at least for a while."
She paused, waiting for Lauren's reaction. She was a little anxious, one might say afraid.
"Fine by me. Can I stay too?"
Emily's heart lept.
"Of course. That's great. Oh my God. I was so afraid you'd say you'd go. Thank you!"

Emily and Lauren soon settled down. Emily bought a small, rather ancient farmhouse in the mountains, carved into the rock, cool in the summer, warm in the winter and, as soon as renovations were done, rather cozy and modern. They found their lifestyle to adapt to the place quickly. Setting up a gym room in the cellar, they continued their training in order to stay in shape, even though Lauren slowly phased out of the bodybuilding system. Soon, she had depleted her musculature to a rather comfortable, 'built' physique, fitting for the figure division and interesting and aesthetic enough for the local boys with whom she had a few more or less complex relationships. Emily, at the same time, maintained her buffed bodybuilder-style shape. She spent a lot of time rock-climbing, swimming and generally living a very active lifestyle. She regularly carried all the stuff they bought up to their house, occasionally simply scaling the sheer rock face laden with food and drink.
The boys in town found her strange. They occasionally challenged her to strength contests, invariably losing to her. Be it arm wrestling, lifting, carrying or acrobatics, the foreign woman always came in first. Even the massive plumber-blacksmith-general repairman, Dave, was unable to force her to submit her at arm wrestling.
While Lauren would soon flirt with them, Emily preferred to be alone. She still hadn't coped with the weirdness she had subjected herself to. When the summer came, Lauren found Emily looking at herself in the mirror. She was in the nude, her still huge arms hanging from her round shoulders, her stance calm, but clearly that of a seasoned fighter. She caressed her various scars which had began to slowly fade. Lauren asked:
"What are you thinking about?"
Emily hesitated for a moment, then said:
"I miss being a hero."
"That's normal. You've gone through withdrawal, now you're basically clean. Still, the longing won't disappear."
Emily nodded. She lifted her arm and flexed, her biceps blowing up.
"Look at this. Isn't it awesome? Remember what I looked like when we first met? I was a total twig."
Lauren smiled. Emily's body was a proof of her skill as a coach. Indeed, the short woman was her masterpiece. Maybe this was why she no longer felt the urge to train.
"Now look at this!"
Emily went through a few poses and finished with a most muscular stance. She gritted her teeth as her back blew outwards. Lauren was still impressed.
"Cool, huh?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2011, 05:50:38 pm »
Just as Lauren wanted to reply, there came a shout from the door. Emily fumbled for her shirt. Lauren interrupted her and said:
"Don't worry, I'll get it."
Outside, a few guys from town were standing, with electric torches, ropes, helmets and a jeep in the back. One of them, Matt, said:
"Vincent and his girl have gone missing. All his mother got was a garbled phone call with a cry for help. We're going in the mountains looking for them and we need all the people who know their way around the range. Is Emily there?"
Lauren stared at him in total surprise. Vincent and Maria were two kids from town. They had been together for a while now and the women in town were debating about when everything would turn official. If they were in trouble, everybody should help. But asking Emily was weird. On the other hand, she always wanted to be a hero.
"Emily, the boys need your help!"
She could feel the frowns from her visitors.

Minutes later, Emily was on the road with them. She had grabbed her climbing gear, helmet and torch, the guys had provided her with a radio, and they were on their way. Once in the area, they fanned out, advancing in pairs and looking for the missing couple.
Emily couldn't believe the chance. While she was shocked by the kids' disappearance, she still was exhilerated by her second chance.
They advanced through the night. Carl, a tall, well-muscled guy from town, who worked as a painter, led the way. Occasionally, they stopped to call for the kids or to investigate a suspicious fault. As they continued, Emily asked him:
"Where do you think they went?"
"I don't know. I would have expected Vincent to be more careful. He knows the place and should be able to evade the worst problems. Honestly, I don't get it. He could have, you know, slept with her in town. If he had said something, I even would have him use my room. I don't give a shit about this!"
"Maybe he wanted to impress her?"
"With what? Risking their lives? What a crap!"
"Did he tell you anything about this before he left?"
"Not really. I guess he just wanted to, well, make love to her."
"By the way, who is she?"
"Marina. Frank's daughter."
"The one who wants to become a journalist?"
"That's her."
They stopped, yelled the missing kids' names, hoped for an answer and resumed the search. Emily could really feel that Carl was desperate. She asked again:
"Did he tell you anything about this. Come on!"
He hesitated for a second, then said:
"You know, he wanted to give her a headstart for her career. I didn't understand what he meant."
Emily looked him deep in the eyes and said:
"Then it's some kind of scandal. She wants to be a journalist, he provides."
Carl stopped.
"You mean they could actually have stirred something which they shouldn't have seen?"
Emily gave him a stern look and replied:
"I guess so." She paused to think. "Scandals are best hidden. Where is the best hiding place in the area?"
"I don't know. Maybe at the bunkers?"
Emily immediately understood. During the war, the various armies constructed bunkers all through the mountains. Most of them had been destroyed afterwards, but a few hard to reach ones had survived. She had found them during her climbing tours, but had hesitated in exploring them. Carl said:
"Let's call the others and go there!"
Emily stopped him and said:
"No. We have to be careful. If there is a real problem, one of the others might be involved and could sound the alarm, making all this even worse. We have to be careful and take care of this ourselves."
"What? Why?"
"Scandals are the bad news for locals involved in them. Anyone might be in on it!"
"Ms. Poul, you are a strange woman."
"I know."
"But you might be right."
"I fear I am. Follow me."

As the climb became more difficult, Carl quickly realised that Emily was way out of his league. Her heavy muscles easily allowed her to master even the most complex overhangs. After a particularly difficult ascension, he called for a pause. The woman beside him was barely breaking a sweat as he gasped for air.
"How do you do this?"
She smiled and asked:
"Do what?"
"Climb like this."
"I don't know, I just like to do it and I practice a lot."
"You sure do."
He slowly caught his breath.
"What do you do for a living anyway? I never saw a woman like you except once on TV. In a show from the 80ies. And even she wasn't your size."
"Me, I'm a lawyer. I just love to do this and to be fit. Thank you for the compliment, by the way."
Carl looked at her unsure of whether he should explain what he had intended and decided to change the subject.
"I'm good again. Let's continue."
"Perfect!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2011, 05:39:19 pm »
After a long and arduous climb which even brought Emily to her limits, they finally overlooked the bunkers. The buildings had been constructed directly into the mountain, then finished with rebar. The installation was quite a complex, the various fortifications dotting the sheer cliffside. Emily asked Carl for his binoculars and quickly surveyed the area. After a few seconds, she pointed to one of the buildings and said:
"There! There's light coming out of the embrasure."
"The what?"
"The slit to shoot out of."
"Ah-ha. So I guess they should be around, shouldn't they?"
"I think so. However, we should be really careful. Their captors are probably armed. Quite a few of the weapons down here might still be working."
"Oh my God. We should call the others!"
"We can't. So, we're going to climb over there and we're going to be discrete. Okay?"
"If we must."
Emily looked at him. He was tough alright, but the intensity of their adventure had exposed his weakness. She understood him, but she still couldn't let this happen. She said:
"Listen, Carl, we need to take a look. I'll go first, you just follow me. Don't do anything risky and we'll find our way home."
He nodded quietly.

They then proceeded to climb the vertical slope and shimmied across the cliffside, desperate not to look down into the awaiting rock spires below them. For the first time since her vacation, Emily felt the exhileration of adventure and the growing panic of danger. She clenched her teeth and continued, straining to find the next handhold. Suddenly, a piece of rock came loose. She clung to the cliff, struggling to keep where she was. Carl tried to help her, but she motioned him to wait until she recovered.
They continued to climb, the concrete wall fast approaching. All of a sudden, Emily saw something glint below her. She asked for the binoculars again and looked down, clinging to the wall with her one free hand. Carl saw her muscles strain as she craned forward to get a good view of the object.
As she looked down, she saw a watch, a hand, an arm. Below her, lying on the rocks, was Vincent's girl, Marina. She was lying there, clearly wounded, but apparently breathing. Emily returned the binoculars to the struggling Carl and explained the situation. She said:
"She's down there and she's still alive. She must have fallen. We must act fast. If we don't get any help to her soon, she'll die."
"I can try and climb down."
"Would you? It looks pretty dangerous!"
Carl swallowed, then replied:
"I guess it is. Listen, I can get down there and do some first aid. You check the bunker for Vincent. As soon as you find him and the coast is clear, you call for help. Get us a chopper over here so we can bring her to the hospital. Is that okay with you?"
"Perfect. Just be careful and don't hurt yourself."
"Will do."
Carl began his descent, slowly and carefully climbing down the sheer cliff.
Meanwhile, Emily approached the fortress. Her nerves were tingling. This was it. She was back in business. She had no idea of the layout of the building, but she was quite sure that whoever was there hadn't seen her. She could use the element of surprise.
When she reached the side of the bunker, she climbed on top of it and slid forward to the embrasure. Below her, she could hear people talk.

"Why can't we just shoot him and leave him here?"
The first man had a deep voice, his expression used to violence. The reply came from a much higher pitched voice, which seemed much younger:
"I told you. We just wait until the people from the village are done with the search, then we get a call and we dump him down a gorge. This way, they only find him later and we can keep this place a secret."
The other one seemed disappointed:
"Okay. If you insist. I much prefer the quick method. Who gives a shit about what the people from the town think? I don't."
"Honestly, just shut up. It was your over-reaction that allowed the girl to escape. The boss wasn't happy about that at all. We'll have to look for her in the morning. She couldn't have..."
In this moment, Emily swung in through the embrasure, landed feet first in the first man's face, threw him to the ground, rammed her fist into his stomach and grabbed his brow, slamming him against the concrete floor. Before the other guy could react, she had spun her leg against his kneecap and made him fall over. With a quick jab, she stunned him, then rolled away into the darkness. She could hear someone else approaching, calling for his companions. The man who came in carried a shotgun.
As he saw the two defeated men, he was about to call out for help, when a sudden attack by the short musclebound woman disarmed him. She hit him on the ear with her hollow palm, broke his nose with the other hand and threw him down. She quickly disarmed the three men and bound and gagged them with their clothes. She knew she had only a few minutes before any other people from the depths of the bunker would arrive, so she woke up the stunned one and quickly asked him:
"How many people are there?"
The man, still surprised and dazed by the sudden attack answered "six", so she sent him back to the ground. Three more people, probably armed, in an unknown environment. Yitzhak would have suggested to simply flee, but she couldn't until she found Vincent. She took the guns and entered the complex, advancing as stealthily as possible. She deeply regretted having left her suit at home in the city. She should have taken it with her, even though it would have defeated the whole purpose of the trip.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2011, 04:16:47 pm »
As she continued through the corridors, she felt afraid. The whole situation was beyond her control now. She checked room after room until she found a large depot. It was a room clearly meant to hold the supplies for the garrison, but the new owners had converted it into a combined armoury and laboratory. The scandal was beginning to take shape. There was a large computer system set up by professionals. This was a drug factory.
She saw the remaining three men, two of them working on the chemicals, the third one watching over them. Using the crates in the room, she approached the third man silently, until she was ready to strike. With a sudden pounce, she threw him over with his chair, smashing his back with her own weight. She got back up, grabbed the chemists and knocking one into the other, knocking them both down. After binding and gagging them both, she quickly searched the room, but couldn't find Vincent. She returned for the other three and carried them into the big room. Then, she continued looking for Vincent. She finally found him locked into a cabinet. When she freed him, he was deathly afraid. He embraced her, letting her carry him to the main room. There, she gave him a place to sit and looked for documents. She took out the computers' hard disks and packed up all the paperwork. She quickly photographed the set up and the personnel, then returned to the surface after locking the people into the supply cabinet. On the surface, she called the rescue team and told Carl about it. They then waited for the chopper to come. Meanwhile, she checked Vincent's status. He was scared as hell and was very happy to know that Marina was alive, but distraught that she was hurt. Luckily, he himself wasn't hurt.

She looked into the documents, soon realising that there was a scandal, and what a scandal! The mayor was involved. He was the mastermind behind the setup. He apparently had the support of the local chief of police. This was bad. They had called for help too early. As she realised this, she told Vincent to get back inside and called Carl:
"Get in cover. This isn't over. They're coming for us!"
"What?"
"The mayor and the police are in on the drug trafficking. They now know we are here, so I guess they are coming. Don't get killed!"
"What?"
Before she could repeat, the buzzing of helicopters filled the air. Benedict, the chief of police was having a bad day. Normally, all he had to do was look the other way, but his job suddenly got more complicated. When the call came in, he had grabbed his rifle and told the medics that the missing people had been found, apparently captured by rebels, terrorists or bandits or something. They were to follow the police machine and help any survivors, but keep back so as not to be hurt. The medics swallowed this without hesitation. Excellent. Jeremiah, his aide and partner in crime, took control of the lead chopper and they flew to the position, ready to eliminate any witnesses by accident. As they approached, he saw the woman who had called disappear into the bunker. At least he thought it was a woman. Her frame was much stronger than expected.
Inside the bunker, Emily heard the first chopper approach. She had no plan how to make their crew reveal their intentions, so she did a stupid thing. She rushed across the open space, darting here and there so as to be a more difficult target. If they attacked her, it was clear. As she emerged from the bunker door, a shot rang out. She continued running, concentrating on the terrain. Another shot roared by. She rolled across the gravel and dodged another bullet. This was clear. She jumped into cover, saw the chief of police and understood. This was for real. She clenched the cable she had taken with her, ran at the chopper and threw the improvised grappling hook at the machine's landing gear. With a desperate jump, she passed under the helicopter, swinging across the gorge.
At the apex of the swing, she jumped. As the confused police officer tried to find her, she landed on the side of the chopper. Gritting her teeth, she forced open the door and attacked him. Since her attack came from an unexpected side, he couldn't do much but to struggle as she throttled him with his own rifle. When he turned blue, she dropped him, took the gun and forced the pilot to land. Jeremiah was about to panic when he finally landed the helicopter.
She would have a lot of explaining to do.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2011, 04:33:52 pm »
A couple of days later, most of the explaining was done. Marina was on the road to recovery, Vincent was rather well too and Emily had been taught a local lesson. Neither the mayor nor the chief of police would ever end up in court. On the other hand, the unexpected fire in the bunker complex also meant that the huge amounts of laundered bills waiting for their distribution and the account data on the computers wouldn't be missed either. As a result, Emily spent the next days checking on the insane amounts of cash she now had available. Lauren couldn't believe her eyes.
"What are you going to do with all this money?"
Indeed, the sacks of bills were filling up the cellar.
"I don't have the faintest idea. I'll probably just get them on my account somehow."
"Yes, but isn't it dirty money? Stolen and extorted from normal people?"
"Of course it is. But I can't say I trust the local police."
Lauren nodded:
"No one does."
"Exactly. So, I figured, why not keep it and use it for the benefit of everyone?"
"What do you have in mind?"
Emily put down the pack she was currently counting, wrote down the current amount, stared at the numbers and exhaled.
"The first thing I want to do is set up a foundation for the village. Fund a better school. Organise some grants for the local kids. Invest in the future of this place."
"Sounds nice. I sense a 'but'."
"But... When I freed Marina and Vincent, I realised that a leopard cannot change its spots, even if it got its spots only after a while."
Lauren sighed.
"Emily. Please. Don't do it. Can't you just live a normal life? It would be so much easier for you. You're an excellent lawyer, you're about to become a humanitarian, why do you insist on being a hero? Couldn't you just join the fire department?"
Emily gave her a friendly look and replied:
"I thought about this, but I can't. It's just what I do best. I want it, I can do it, and I excel at it. I'll be a vigilante and that's it."
"Couldn't you just try a normal life?"
"I tried it for a few months. It doesn't work. I find no partner, I don't need a job, I'm just built this way."
Emily waited for a few moments, then added:
"Lauren, I value you as a friend. You're loyal, discrete and clever. I wouldn't want to do this without you, but I have to. Will you help me?"
Lauren put her hand against her front, waited, thought and said:
"OK. I will. I'll help you. But you have to promise me to keep it under control. No beating people up just for thrills. Please."
"I'll do that."
They embraced.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010 & before

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View