LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010 & before

Started by El_Roy_1999, February 09, 2007, 11:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for the karma!


Chapter 7

Two months had flown by. Valerie and Raffaela had grown accustomed to their new environment. One could say that they were living besides each other, not together. Their lives revolved around training mostly, occasionally putting in a break to discuss the progress of their work. By now, they had compiled a very complete compendium of all material regarding strength fetishism and muscle worship. They had also created a collection of observations of the reactions of people to their growing shapes. This included video data, transcripts and interviews. All in all, the project was advancing quickly. Dr. Wang's involuntary input proved to be especially valuable. However, his wife's recent upsurge of muscularity had modified his behaviour. Since she voluntarily kept him at bay, his sexual obsession was becoming much more acute towards Valerie. When she visited him for her ‘medication', she couldn't help noticing his almost permanent hard-on.
Beyond the progress of their scientific work, the women's physical progress was coming along just as nicely. They had maintained their methods, furthering their achieved results.
Valerie had continued slimming down while at the same time increasing her muscle mass. She had shed most of her remaining body fat making her swollen, massive muscles much more defined. Sometimes, striations appeared on her arms or her pectorals. Still, she maintained a certain minimum level to prevent herself from looking too gaunt. Overall, she was close to a bodybuilder in contest shape, but nowhere as dry. Anyway, her face had slimmed quite a bit, giving her a certain elegance she hadn't witnessed before. However, she still wore practical clothes mostly, preferring tracksuits and tank-tops to more feminine dress.
Raffaela, on the other hand, had gone the other way. Her training had provided her with a powerful and massive build. Her shoulder width had almost doubled since the beginning of her training, her slim waist giving her a tremendous V-taper. Her arms had filled out, giving her huge biceps and triceps. Overall, there was more of her. She maintained her good looks furiously, dressing perfectly for her outrageous shape. Her huge breasts further enhanced her hourglass figure. Her sex-life was even more active than before. For several weeks, her craving was near-insatiable. Kieran was happy to perform, but found her voraciousness a tad disconcerting. He also hadn't quite become accustomed to her new residence. Even though Valerie had indeed cleared the whole flat, moving her books and materials into tidy shelves and a depot in one of the rooms, the musty smells still lingered in the corners. Also, meeting the wiry owner of the flat sometimes surprised Kieran. She usually gave him a spiteful glare and disappeared into her room. Any attempts to engage in conversation were roughly refused.

Also, several other events had begun to estrange him from his lover. The first thing had happened two weeks ago, when they had gone out to a party at a club. They had dressed up for the evening, him wearing an excellent white shirt and his best trousers, gel in his hair, an expensive watch on his wrist. Raffaela had chosen a neck-holder top, showing off her powerful abs and her huge shoulders, as well as a short skirt. No mini-dress, but chosen to showcase her perfect thighs and calves. Add some high heels and presto, night on the town.
As they arrived at the club, the bouncer greeted them with familiarity. He took a second to recognise Raffaela, but once he did, he smiled and asked whether she worked out. Inside, they soon found themselves in a shouted conversation with several friends who naturally inquired about Raffaela's training. The comments were positive at first, but when Raffaela was on the toilet, enjoying the relative quietness of the stall for a second, she overheard Renée, one of her 'friends' explain her view on her situation.
"Have you seen her?"
The interlocutor, Brittany, answered in-between a snort of coke.
"Oh boy, yes. Whatever happened to her? She must be out of her mind! I don't want to know what kind of shit she's shooting. Also, what for? She looked nice before, but now, she's really going down the drain!"
"Seriously. She's like a man. I mean, she still has boobs and everything, but the muscles, they look like shit. It must be that idiot, Kieran. He must have got her on some kind of muscle-drug."
"Yeah. He's a muscle-head himself. It doesn't look pretty on him either. It's not natural or anything."
"Still, can't blame him for bad taste. Got some of that for me?"
"Sure. Enjoy."
Snort.
"Oh shit, that's great. Wow. Just what I needed. Where was I? She's got to be really careful. You know she's all high and mighty about her science stuff. Sociology or something. Don't know, don't care."
"She's really wasting her talent on this shit. She could be making a fortune right now, but she prefers to muscle up and be a scientist."
Renée laughed.
"Of course, with muscles like these, she'd better stay at the university. The geeks there probably take what they get."
"Enough about this. We're wasting our time on her. There's something much more interesting: Phoebe told me you had your boobs done!"
A nod from Renée. Brittany continued:
"Can I see them? I've never had the occasion, and I've been thinking about getting them done myself."
"Be my guest. Let's just go into a stall, don't want everyone to get a peek. Only VIP, you know."
"Sure."
They tried to open the first stall.
"Shit. This one's taken. Someone's crying. You alright? Can we help you?"
Raffaela gave no answer.
"No? Okay. If you need anything, tell us."
"Come over here, Britt, this one's free."
"Right on. Let's free those puppies! Wow. Those are huge. Can I touch them?"
"Go ahead. They're still pretty tight, but the doc says they'll soften in a couple of weeks."
"I want mine to be even bigger."
"Why? They'll look odd on you. You're way too skinny!"
"Odd? I want fake. You know, like a stripper. I love the style. I even thought about getting my lips done at the same time. Maybe take some pole-dancing lessons. Brian's into it as well."
"So the new guy's name's Brian? Great to hear."
"Didn't I tell you? Ah, yes, I forgot about that after I'd seen our muscle-babe."
"Was hard to miss anyway."

Raffaela had overheard the whole conversation and had quietly started to cry. Sitting in her stall, her knickers down, she was desperate. These god-damn bitches! It was high school all over again. She had spent the last years to blend in, to be the best at everything, but there was no tolerance whatsoever. She had fooled herself. There was no respect for anybody who wouldn't fit into their little boxes. She cried, tried to hold back her tears, but couldn't.
She calmed down and touched up her make-up. Since she was aware that they were still examining each other's tits, Raffaela slunk out of the stall silently, trying to escape from the restroom and go home as quickly as possible. Just as she was out in front of the sinks, the stall behind her opened and out came Renée and Brittany.
"Hi, Raffaela! How's it going? You should tell us about your trainer! Renée and I could use a good workout!"
Raffaela turned around, looked at them and tried to hide her anger. However, the two girls couldn't help notice the faint traces of runny make-up on her cheek. Finally, she snapped:
"Indeed, you could!"
She advanced on them slowly, her hands shaking with anger. The girls shrieked in fear and ran back to the stall. As they stumbled, Renée gave her fellow fugitive a little blow with her elbow, throwing her off-balance. Brittany tumbled, falling on her face. Raffaela was steaming. She quickly slipped out of her heels and clenched her fists. Brittany tried to escape into the stall, but Renée tried to shut the door. Brittany found herself grabbed by the legs and lifted.
Raffalea held her upside-down, shaking her until her bra-inlays fell out and her hair was dishevelled. She then simply tossed her aside, the victim landing bluntly by the waste-basket.
Meanwhile, Renée had locked the stall. She was shouting helpless pleas from inside as the muscular woman approached. At first, Raffaela merely beat against the door, but she soon realised that this was pointless.
"Open or I'll break it down!"
"Help! Help!"
Raffaela took a step back, concentrated and kicked at the door, heel first. The row of stalls shook. She kicked again, this time breaking the bolt. The door flew open, revealing a very scared Renée, standing in panic on the toilet seat.
"Please! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it. I didn't want to hurt you! I was just concerned about your well-being! I'm your friend, I was just worried!"
"You're concerned about my well-being? Are you? Oh really? God, how I despise you and your kind! I really should stuff your mouth right now!"
Suddenly, a voice rang out behind her:
"Raffaela, calm down!"
She turned around. It was the bouncer, William. He had walked in as the commotion inside got too loud.
"Please, Raffaela, calm yourself. I don't know what happened, but I don't want you to hurt her. We're here to have some fun after all. Regardless of what she said, don't let her spoil the evening for you!"
She was on the verge of tears again. Between sobs, she tried to explain what had happened.
William slowly walked to her, keeping his hands low and making calming sounds. She was extremely angry at herself and just wanted to disappear right now. He reached her and took her in his arms.
All of a sudden, he was interrupted. Brittany had recovered and shouted:
"What's the matter with you muscle-brains? Are you all on drugs?"
Raffaela exploded. She struggled, trying to free herself from William's grasp. Of course, she was no skilled fighter and had no experience whatsoever, but she hit him clumsily in his face and her great strength was bound to cause some damage. She broke his nose.
For a second, she slipped from his grasp, jumped at Brittany with a shriek and found herself tackled by both William and Kieran, who had arrived by now.
The two grown men tried to restrain the raging woman, barely able to hold her down. She dragged herself towards the screaming Brittany on all fours, trying to shake her assailants. However, after two feet, their combined strength and weight proved to be too much. She collapsed into a pile of despair. As she cried, William shot a spiteful gaze at Brittany. He stumbled over to the first aid kit and stopped his nose-bleed. He then took the security blanket from its box and gave it to Raffaela. Kieran helped her up, closing the restroom door with his foot.
When William was done, he said:
"Okay. Are we calm again? Good. Listen up, all three of you. You've been guests at our club for years now and I know you well. However, I never want to see you together again. You're invited to come on your own, but never together. Besides, I won't sue you for this." He pointed at his nose. "It's not the first time, but I would have preferred it not to happen. Is that clear? Perfect. Raffaela, come with me, I'll let you out in the rear." He turned to the other women. "You stay here for a moment. I'm not finished with you."
He took Raffaela and Kieran with him. They got out in an alley behind the club. William said:
"Kieran, you take care of her. Please help her and get her home safe."
Kieran nodded, said "Thanks" and led his girlfriend to the street to catch a cab.
In the cab, she told him what had happened. He really tried his best to react correctly.

Still, the second thing happened a little later. Kieran and her had gone to visit her parents. To cut a long story short, they spent the whole evening accusing him of destroying their daughter's body. In the end, he was angry about the whole situation and couldn't think of a way to get out of it. All in all, the relationship was starting to collapse on itself.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Yay for karma! Thank you!


Chapter 8

At the same time, Valerie's life was taking a step into a new direction. The balding man with huge arms, who went by the name of Ron, was actually spending a lot of time watching her work out. He was a software engineer in his thirties, with a pronounced muscle and superhero fetish. Valerie was the first woman he'd met at the gym who had brought an authentic size obsession with her. This excited him to no end. Her aggressive demeanour did the rest. He fell hopelessly in love with her.
However, he still took a few days to actually approach her. At last, he felt ready: he walked over as he was just finished with his curls and said:
"Hi there. I've seen you work out around here for weeks now. Great progress!"
She nodded and continued doing her leg extensions. Ron continued:
"Say, my name's Ron. Since we've been training side by side for so long now, I wanted to ask you if you would like to go out and have a drink with me this evening. How about it?"
She continued her set. Another weirdo. Look at his arms. Those definitely look crazy. Let's hope he wasn't one of these synthol sickos. Still, he was talking like one of the muscle worshipping freaks on the net. Going out with him would yield an excellent report. Besides, she hadn't gone out with someone for years. Never, actually. It dawned to her that this project might eventually allow her to experience all the things she had until now firmly refused. So she answered:
"Okay. Pick me up at the gym at 8pm."
"Fine!" He smiled, redoubling his efforts at lifting.
When she was done, she went to the showers and then home. As she was walking, she slowly realised that she had no idea on how to accomplish this. She had seen a few movies, but the solitude at school and at the university might have taught her self-reliance, but certainly nothing about fashion. She decided to swallow her pride and ask Raffaela.

She found her watching TV while riding on her exercise bike.
"Raffaela?"
"Yes?"
"I need your help."
Raffaela switched off the TV's sound and asked:
"You what?"
"I need your help."
"For real? Alright. What for?"
"Well, I got a date tonight."
"Good for you. Mine have faded a little lately. So what?"
"As a matter of fact, it's my first. So I need your help doing this right."
"Your first? Really? Man, that's awkward. I guess you need help styling, isn't it?"
"Exactly. Will you help me?"
Raffaela wasn't one to shirk from a challenge.
"Okay. I'll see what I can do."
A couple of minutes later, Raffaela was at work: She examined Valerie's hair, shook her hair and said:
"Do you ever comb your hair? It's all tangled up. I don't know if I can salvage it. Let's see…"
"Ack! Stop it! You're scalping me. Help!"
"Shit! This is completely messed up. Didn't your mom teach you to take care of your hair?"
"I'd be happy if you left my parents out of this situation."
"Sorry. It's just that there's not much I can do. You're basically in dreadlock territory here. You've got grade A felt on your head. The only chance I see is to cut it short."
"What? No, don't do it!"
"Listen. Do you want to look good tonight? Yes? Then trust me. Let's see. You haven't been to a hairdresser in years, have you?"
Valerie mumbled:
"Actually, I always cut it down myself when it got too long."
Raffaela sighed in disbelief.
"Okay. I'll get the scissors. You're getting a crop."
After a few minutes, the worst was over. Raffaela finished the last details, then used Valerie's little curls to style it into a pixie style.
"I'll go for cute so your insecurity comes out as nice."
Next, make-up. After the treatment, Valerie's looks had definitely improved. Mascara made her eyes look larger, her lips had gained a seductive hue. Overall, her looks had become more elegant, but also youthful and a little excited.
When she saw herself in Raffaela's big mirror, she barely recognised herself.
"Wow. You're great." She switched her posture, taking in her new-found styling. She grimaced a little, flexing her neck muscles into a mess of tendons. Raffaela interrupted her:
"You rather shouldn't do this. It looks quite intimidating. I don't think we want that. However, we still need appropriate dress. Do you have any idea where he'll take you?"
"No. Why?"
Raffaela buried her face in her hand. How had this creature survived this long?
"Okay. Do you own a little black dress?"
"No. Should I?"
Her helper screamed in despair.
"You are making this much more difficult than necessary. But okay, I'll see what I can do. Shave your legs, then go to your room and get your best underwear, I'll check my wardrobe for something useful."
Thirty-five minutes later, Valerie was back. She had shaved without much skill, but with great enthusiasm. She was wearing an ill-fitting sports bra which was way too large for her now-reduced breasts, while at the same time too tight for her back. Her knickers were white and simple, but somehow worked. Raffaela asked:
"What's with the bra?"
"It's an old one."
"I can see that. It's not fitting. Do you have anything that fits? Hey, are you even trying?"
"I'm sorry. I've been going braless for the last month. It's not like I need it anymore."
She removed her bra. Raffaela examined her bloated pectorals and the saggy remains of her tits.
"Not much left, huh? I think we can drop the bra. Try this on. It was new fifteen years ago, but it's the only thing I have that can fit a body like yours."
Valerie put on the clinging garment. It was a kind of combined dress and tights.
"What's that?"
"It's a tight dress. Fits you like a glove. It should work as a little black dress for you."
She helped her partner to close the dress in her neck.
"This should do it. The tan colour actually contrasts nicely with your skin. I'll get you a handbag!"

When Ron finally rang at five to eight, Valerie was exploding with nervousness. They had spent an hour finding appropriate shoes, the whole situation cumulating in a short cab trip to one of Raffaela's friends who stared in disbelief as two muscle-bound women tried her shoes on before disappearing with two pairs, promising to return them eventually.
Ron was outside, wearing a dinner jacket and handing her a bouquet as she blushed like a debutante. As Raffaela watched them go, she smiled inwardly. Valerie's cryptic information on Ron had proven correct. A thirty-something computer engineer with big arms and no girlfriend: Classic style. This guy was a panicky romantic at best. She would have loved to peep on them, just to see them collapse in front of each other out of absolute fear.

Ron took her to a fancy restaurant. Conversation was lukewarm at first. He told her about his firm, admired her devotion and told a few geeky jokes which Valerie actually found funny. She told him about her studies, but was careful not to reveal anything substantial. After the restaurant, they drove to a nightclub. There, Valerie was distressed. Even though he eventually managed to drag her on the dance-floor, her movements were awkward at best. Besides, the looks they were attracting felt uncomfortable for her. After an hour or so, she told him:
"Let's go somewhere else." Thinking about her research, she added: "How about your place?"
His cock instantly responded. Gasping, he answered:
"Okay. I'll just drink up."
He got to the bar, ordered two tequilas, downed them and carefully drove home with her.
They arrived around half past ten. He opened the car door for her, helped her out and brought her to his flat. Inside, she sat on his couch and waited. He made them drinks, then sat beside her.
"Nice flat."
"Thank you. How's the drink?"
"Pretty strong, but I'll manage." She looked him straight in the face and said: "Admit it. You want to touch my muscles."
Surprised by her straightforwardness, he nodded abruptly.
"I do."
"Then go ahead. Touch them."
She flexed her left arm. A rock solid biceps popped up. The muscle's division showed. He moved forward, putting his fingers on her arm. He caressed them, squeezed them, gently following the arm's light striations. Remembering her role, Valerie said:
"Do you like this?"
"Yes!"
"Then kiss them."
His hard-on was now struggling against his trousers. In total lust, he ripped open his shirt, gasping for air. He kissed and licked her arm, smiling blissfully as his tongue caressed her powerful forearms. Valerie was enjoying the show. Being admired is one thing, being worshipped is another. She kicked off her shoes and said:
"Try my back. You may loosen the strap."
"Of course! Thank you."
She instantly felt his powerful hands knead her shoulders before he opened the dresses' back. She hit a double biceps pose, showing off her shoulders' definition. As he progressed further down, she said:
"I will now take off my dress. You may sit on the floor in front of me. My legs will be yours. They could stand a decent licking."
He instantly scrambled to the floor. Valerie felt odd as she revealed her upper body to this man. It was just a job, but it hardly felt right. Meanwhile, Ron was salivating with anticipation. She saw a moment of hesitation and doubt when her shrunken breasts came into view. He recovered when he saw her rock-hard abs. Once her legs were free, he proceeded to caress them and lick them with devotion. He gasped:
"Flex for me! Please!"
She nodded with benevolence and did so. Her thighs exploded into several well-defined trunks of muscle. He fingered with his fly, desperate to free his dick. Surprised, she stopped. He continued fidgeting, but eventually ceased.
"What's going on?", he asked.
"Sorry. I'm just a little… confused."
"Was I going too fast? Do you want something else?"
"No, no, I'm sorry. I just hadn't thought it out. Go ahead…"
By now, it was clear that the show was over for now. He still smiled, got the bottle with the remaining alcohol, poured himself a glass and offered it to her. Then he said:
"You're uncomfortable with me, aren't you? Girls usually are. They don't expect a big guy like me to be such a weakling. All this licking and sucking stuff creeps them out. Sorry."
She motioned him to sit down and put her arm around his large shoulders.
"I don't mind the licking. It's just that I'm still not too comfortable about sex."
"What? Why?"
"I'm just not ready right now." She thought about it for a second. "However, I wouldn't mind if you jerked off."
His face brightened with hope.
"You wouldn't?"
"No. After all, I owe you for the nice evening. What do you want me to do?"
"Can I ask you for something kinky?"
"Kinkier than licking my legs?"
"Good point." He hesitated, then said: "As a matter of fact, it is kinkier. I'm into super-heroines."
"Okay. Where do I come in?"
"Well, I've been dreaming about this for years. If I happened upon an open-minded muscle girl, I might get her to wear a special costume for me."
Inside herself, Valerie was despairing of the human race. What the fuck? She said:
"Do you have it here? I can put it on for you."
His eyes went wide and he ran into another room. When he returned, he had a cardboard box with him. Opening it, he revealed a clinging latex and lycra catsuit with a matching domino mask. The suit was black and yellow, including nicely matched details, meant to enhance its wearer's features. She grinned and said:
"I'll do it. Be back in a moment."
He returned to the room he had taken it from. Valerie climbed into the suit. It was actually quite difficult to put it on correctly. After a lot of pulling and twitching, she was in. She put on the mask. Examining herself in a close-by mirror, she nodded. It fit her perfectly. Her muscles stretched the material tightly, giving her the strange feeling of being hugged all over. The only thing that was missing were the breasts. The suit was clearly to spacious up top. She called him and said:
"Don't come in now. I need a little something up-top. Do you have any idea?"
"Oh my god! Go into the kitchen. You'll find some balloons in the top drawer, right by the birthday candles."
She tiptoed over, found them and wondered at first. Then, she filled two of them with warm water, tied them shut and stuffed them down her suit. Arranging the half-litres of water, she eventually managed to approximate a pair of very pneumatic breasts.
When she got back out, Ron was exploding with lust. Watching her made him shoot his load almost instantly. She was a little shocked by his reaction. Ron stared at her in wild abandon, his face stuck in an expression of total devotion. His features radiated absolute bliss.

When he was done, she smiled at him and left. She put the costume back and called a cab. She arrived home past midnight, stumbling drunkenly through the flat before blissfully falling asleep on her bed. Research was advancing nicely.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for generous karma!


Chapter 9

The next morning, Valerie fell out of her bed. She had a terrible hangover and was in an awful shape. Her face and bedding were smeared with make-up. She was still dressed in Raffaela's fancy clothes and took a few seconds to remember where she was. At last, she stumbled out of her room. In the kitchen, her flatmate was waiting for her. She had her hair done up in a bun and was wearing a robe.
"Up yet? Thank god it's Sunday."
"Sunday? Okay. I guess I'll skip training for today."
"Drink this!" She handed Valerie a non-descript drink. The hangover started to fade. "How was it?"
"The drink? Awful."
"No, the date, silly."
"It was nice. He's a classy guy. Completely crazy, but nice none the less."
"Where did he take you?"
Valerie quickly told her about the evening, not forgetting to thank her for the support. She was beginning to understand the amount of trouble Raffaela had to go through to maintain her role. When she told her about the superhero fetish, her partner smiled faintly.
"We definitely got ourselves in a crazy world. Strangely enough, I'm starting to enjoy it. Even though most people are jerks about it, at least they're honest for once. Seeing Renée and Brittany being open about their feelings for once and showing what kind of bitches they are really helped."
"Who are they?"
"Acquaintances."
"Me, I like the loving devotion of all these guys. It's really funny to see them before me. Most of them didn't even notice me before hand, and now I'm like some kind of goddess to them."
"Really?"
"Really. You should try it once in a while. Besides, I have a question for you: Could you help me learn all those beauty things? I had no idea what was important, and I think there is a lot to learn."
"Sure." Raffaela thought to herself: "Finally, she's decided to become a human being."
"Also, I've been thinking: Should I get bigger breasts? Mine have almost completely disappeared. When I still had them, I hated them, now it seems like everybody is missing them."
Raffaela answered reluctantly:
"Honestly, I have no idea. I guess that if you stay so slim, implants would just look silly. Like balls in a sock. On the other hand, they would make you more feminine. I guess you'll have decide on your own."

The next day, they both returned to their training schedules. Raffaela trained alone with the coach. The boys had taken a time out, only training lightly between contests. The coach was happy with her progress, but still sceptical of her goal. After all, his opinion on female sports was more favourable on acrobatics than weight-lifting. Anyway, he was still eager to provide her with all she needed, having adopted her as a kind of motivated but ultimately misguided daughter he never had.
Valerie, on the other hand, continued her training with Daniel. Ron had left the gym after their date, clearly unable to bear her presence. She also pursued her weekly visits at Dr. Wang's.
As she went over to get her 'medication', she came in to find the doctor out. However, his wife had opened for her. Mrs. Wang was awaiting her, wearing a silk pyjama.
"Hello, Valerie. How do you do?"
Surprised, she replied:
"Hello, Mrs. Wang. I'm fine. Is your husband here?"
"Actually, no. He's at a congress. However, he asked me to give you these." She handed her a nondescript brown paper bag. "The instructions are inside."
"Thank you." Valerie took the bag and turned to go.
"Wait a second. There's something I've got to show you."
"What?"
"Come along."
The short woman took Valerie firmly by her hand and pulled her to the kitchen. It was a beautifully arranged room, with tasteful design and a large breakfast table. Valerie asked:
"What is it?"
"This."
She pulled the pyjama top open, displaying a marvellously muscled upper body. Her abdominals were perfectly detailed, as if etched into her skin. There was a precise separation between her pectorals, topped with a pair of small but full breasts, who melded gently from their iron-hard foundation. As she dropped her top, she also revealed a pair of well-rounded shoulders, converging into a swollen, almost bloated trapezius that supported a strong neck. Her arms had become covered in hard, real muscle, giving her a strong frame.
Now topless, the short Asian woman smiled and said:
"Your perspicacity made me realise what pleases him and I discovered what pleases me. I really owe you."
Valerie was still very confused at the sight of this very short but extremely muscular Amazon.
"You do? Okay, be my guest. I'm glad I could help."
"Please, let me see your body. I want to touch it, to feel someone who feels like me."
"Actually, I don't!"
Before she could react, Mrs. Wang had already grabbed the zipper of her training jacket and pulled it down. Valerie tried to resist, but the short muscle-woman had pushed her against the table, grabbed her wife-beater and torn it off with an abrupt motion. Instantly, Valerie's own muscular chest was exposed. She blushed horribly, embarrassed by the shorter woman's aggressive demeanour. Mrs. Wang proceeded to trace her victim's abs with her finger, occasionally licking it before turning to her pecs. As she squeezed them, she said:
"They're so firm. That's excellent. Come on, touch mine. Just feel what they're made of."
Valerie complied reluctantly. She placed her fingertips on the shorter woman's chest, feeling its resistance.
"Go on, squeeze them! I want to feel you!"
The younger woman grabbed her pectorals, testing their elasticity. The older woman's breast felt odd. She circled her breast, lifting it gently. Then she asked:
"What's that?"
Mrs. Wang smiled blissfully as she sank her fingers into Valerie's arms.
"They're implants, of course." She flexed her abdominals. They contorted into a maze of veins, muscle and clefts. "You can't get this without losing the fat. You should know, you're almost there yourself. My, my, what perfect arms. Flex them for me!"
Valerie complied. Mrs. Wang was very excited at the sight. Suddenly, she pushed and lifted Valerie on the table, laying her down as she climbed on top of her. The minute woman sat on top of her victim, who was still overwhelmed by her hosts aggressive directness. Mrs. Wang said:
"I want to fuck you! Take off your trousers!"
"But!"
"Go ahead!"
Valerie struggled out of her trousers, which was further complicated by the woman sitting on her. As she wriggled free, she felt that the Asian woman's fingers followed her clothes' disappearance. Soon she was naked on the kitchen table.
"Mrs. Wang, please!"
"Don't call me that. The name's Beatrice!"
"Beatrice, don't…" Her voice trailed off as her assailant spread her legs, and started licking her clitoris, all the while massaging Valerie's massive thighs.
Instantly, a wave of bliss swept over her. She moaned gladly, enjoying the unexpected attention. In between licks, Beatrice moaned:
"You're still a virgin. Wow."
Valerie could hardly bear the growing elation. She put her legs around the other woman's head, grinding her face with her pelvis. When she came, Beatrice struggled to separate her legs and prevent being crushed. At last, the pressure subsided. Exhausted, they lay on the table, cuddled together in exhaustion. Valerie barely managed a "Thank you".
Suddenly, there was the sound of a key turning in the lock. Beatrice jumped up:
"Shit! It's Stuart!"
"Who's Stuart?"
"My husband. I can't let him see me this way… Give me my jacket. Quick!"
"I can't find it. Where did you put it?"
"I don't know. Pull something on!"
"I can't: You tore up my stuff. I…"
At this moment, Dr. Wang came in. He looked at the two dishevelled women incredulously. His gaze moved from one to the other, finally resting on his wife's exposed chest. Astonished, he said:
"Did I disturb you?" His voice trailed off. "Oh my god! Beatrice, what happened? You look! Amazing. How? When? Why? When did you…?"
She quickly regained her composure, walked over to him and said:
"I couldn't ignore your stares. I had to become this for you…"
She embraced him and kissed him deeply. He immediately complied, embracing her in turn. Valerie, embarrassed and confused, picked up her jacket and left the kitchen.

When she got home, she told Raffaela about her experience. Her flatmate was seriously impressed:
"Oh my god, how do you do this? Every time we talk, you managed to have another crazy muscle-worship situation. I hate to say it, but you're definitely better at this than me."
"I don't try this at all. It just happens!"
"It's okay, don't feel intimidated. What you're doing is excellent! However, I should slowly start to do my job too, shouldn't I?"
"I guess… I just don't know how to force it."
Raffaela thought for a while, then said:
"Maybe we should have another session with Diana…"
"Diana? I'm not too keen on spending time with her. Remember what happened last time?"
"Exactly. I'll book her right away!"
Valerie interrupted her:
"Wait a second. I've been thinking. Could we postpone this for a little while? I think I've finally reached a decision."
"About what?"
"I want my breasts enlarged. I'll ask Beatrice where she got hers."
"Okay. But why the hurry?"
"No hurry. But I want her to see that we're serious about the whole thing."
"Valerie, I think you may be overdoing this!"

Five weeks later, the woman who called herself Diana when at work arrived at her usual hotel. She walked up to the receptionist, an overweight man with a pale tuft of hair, told him about the room she was going to and went up. As she rode on the elevator, she thought about the call. This Marke woman had called her again. She had requested another session. This clearly was a thinly veiled attempt to get her to cooperate on this stupid project of hers. She probably wanted her to tell them about her experience with her clients. Surely, this would be another pointless evening. Still, she'd just make them pay enough to make it worth her while.
She left the elevator and knocked on the door.

After a few seconds, it swung inside, revealing Ms. Marke in her robe. She clearly had put on some weight. Frustration probably. The other one was sitting with her back to the door, the robe's cowl done up. Diana said:
"Good evening, Ms. Marke. Glad to see you again. I'll just get ready, then I'll be at your service."
"Excellent."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Yay for karma! Thank you very much!


Chapter 10

She went to the bathroom, grabbed her exercise ribbon and quickly and energetically pumped up her muscles. Intimidating those girls would be easy. Besides, deploying her full power made her feel much more confident. When she was done, she quickly slipped into her lingerie, checked her hair and make-up and put on her shoes. One last check-up, then she went back out.
Diana almost collapsed back into the bathroom. The girls had changed. Totally. She stared at them in complete confusion. They lay on the bed, awaiting her...
The dark one, whom she remembered as a rather pudgy, unkempt woman without shape or style, was now a perfect bodybuilder. She had massive, striated muscles, her veins showing. Her abdominals, once covered in flab, were now steel chocolate blocks of perfect muscle. Her shoulders and arms were covered in tight but large muscles, her biceps baseball-sized. Her neck was broad and strong, announcing perfect posture. Her legs were so huge and carved that she could barely cross them, displaying her perfect definition. She had bleached her hair pearly white, her crop curled saucily. Also, she wore a shiny black triangle bikini, showing off her large and perfectly rounded breasts. The woman was reclining, taking in the effect her enhanced appearance was having on Diana.
However, she could barely concentrate on this first heavenly creature. Beside her lay a massive woman with long blonde hair, her muscles were huge and swollen. She must have weighed over 210 pounds of powerful muscle. Although she was nowhere as defined as her partner, this woman was clearly beyond power lifter material. Her arms were large enough to be another woman's waist, her shoulders broad enough for two. She had the most extreme v-taper Diana had ever seen. Her muscular stomach was topped by a pair of huge, soft breasts, each one almost as big as her head. She wore a red satin top, stretched tautly by her huge chest. Below this, she wore matching shiny hot pants.
"Oh - my - god!" Diana's jaw slacked. "What happened to you?"

Raffaela smiled haughtily and said:
"Nothing special. We just took your advice, worked on it, and here we are."
Valerie added:
"Now get on the bed. We need to talk."
Their guest was clearly dumb-founded, but complied. She said:
"Wow. You're both huge. How did you do it so quickly? Who's your trainer?"
"We had professional support. Now, we need your help."
"Can I touch them?"
"What?"
"I don't know! Everything, I guess."
"Sure, go ahead. We're in no hurry, after all."
Diana immediately started to caress Raffaela's body. She squeezed her muscles and boobs, rubbing her own muscular body over her host's. Soon, Valerie joined the show, massaging Diana's back and legs, gently kissing her neck at the same time. Seconds later, the three were fully engaged in a massive muscle orgy. The two women did what they could to pleasure their guest, completely overwhelming Diana. She herself had never thought of herself as lesbian or even bi-curious. Still, the joys offered by her clients got the better of her. She was licked, fingered and bitten into an oblivion of lust. When she finally came, she felt more exhausted than ever.
As they lay there, Diana fumbled for a cigarette. She relaxed between her two titanic hosts, casually caressed by them. She turned to Valerie, who calmly lay there, twirling Diana's nipple dreamily until it was fully erect.
"You changed a lot. The new style suits you a lot. I like the hair." She touched it, putting her flat hand on it and feeling its springiness. "The boobs are great also. Who did them?"
"Doctor Steynman. A friend recommended him. They look natural, don't they?"
"They would if you did. But you're right, they're totally nice. Of course, nothing like the real thing."
She turned to Raffaela.
"You girls really got all the bases covered. Dry and massive, off-season and huge. That's all the boys need."
Raffaela said:
"About the 'boys'. We have a question for you: As you may remember, we need information on muscle worshippers."
"Well, you've found one." Diana replied, gently putting her hand on Raffaela's massive quad.
"Indeed. So, since we now look the part, we'd be happy if you could check us some clients to study."
Diana stared at her sceptically. She asked:
"Do you want me to help you to compete with me? You are aware that you're probably better at this than me."
Valerie replied:
"Well, maybe. But we'd pay you. You can have any money we make."
"Wait a moment. You want me to be your pimp? This is crazy. It's also illegal, as far as I know."
"It's not the same. Well, no, it is. But we'd do it for science. It'll be a kind of bonus for you. Plus, we'll be gone in a few months."
"What happens then?"
"We'll be done with our research and we'll go back to normal."
"Are you sure?"
There was silence. Finally, Raffaela spoke:
"So, are you in?"
"I'm in. I'll help you. We'll talk about money later on."
They shook hands. Then, Diana got back up, showered and packed up her things. She agreed on calling them tomorrow to start promoting them in the community.
Raffaela and Valerie walked her to the door, opened it and came face to face with Kieran. Kieran and a young and buxom woman.

Four hours earlier:
Kieran was out with the boys. He was really glad about this. They all had a beer or three, but they weren't drunk yet. Still, he had been desperate. He tried to explain to Tom, a guy he'd known since high school:
"You know, I like my girls to have a nice set, both tits and ass. I also like them to be toned. Nothing like a girl who can keep up."
"True that. I like a girl with strength. Makes them more comfortable."
"My words exactly. But you know, Raffaela's been overdoing it. I mean, she's just spent the last months bulking all the time. Even I don't do that. It's not, what's the word, natural, you know."
"Sure. It's always the same thing. You get a bright girl with spirit, you can be sure she's obsessive. Well-known fact."
"Trouble is, I tried to tell her, but she wouldn't listen. I don't want to loose her, because she's cool and funny and sexy and everything, but I can't really get to her."
"That's bad."
"I really shouldn't complain: since she's been training, she's really all into sex, and with the amount of cardio she's been doing, she can keep it up for hours. Really!"
"That's great!"
"Well, yes and no. I mean, by now, she almost has bigger muscles than me, and she's not showing any signs of stopping."
"Really? I wouldn't want that. Toned is okay, but your size! That's hardly female, isn't it?"
"No, no. She's got the boobs and everything and her face is still drop dead gorgeous. That's not the problem. It's just that she's changing and she's obsessed with it. We don't have a lot of time together. She's always training and fucking and that's it."
"Doesn't sound too harsh…"
"Well, we hardly talk anymore. There's nowhere we can go together: We don't go out in the evening, because she doesn't want to meet her friends. We don't go to anything with culture or something, since she's always working on her studies. We just fuck all the time." He paused. "I can't believe I just said that."
"Sounds bad."
"Actually, yes. She's really strong now. I still fuck her like we did before, but nowadays, she's become very controlling. I like it when I'm in charge, you know, I'm a big guy, I should be. So now, she's always on top, she's in control, we do it her way. I'm not some kind of gimp, you know."
"Sure ain't."
"Ah, shit. I'll get another beer. Be right back."
"Bring one for me."
"Sure."

Kieran got up and walked to the bar. He leaned on the counter, asked the waiter for the beers, got them and turned around to go back when he heard:
"Say, aren't you Kieran?"
He looked to his right, then down. The woman who had addressed him was a rather short, skinny woman with shiny black hair and pouty lips. She also had the biggest pair of breasts he had ever seen on a woman. They were even larger than Raffaela's, surpassing those of porn stars by far. She wore a black corsage on top of a white blouse. She also had a short dark grey skirt on, showing off her tight bum.
"I am. Do I know you?"
"Maybe. My name's Brittany. I went to school with Raffaela."
"Ah, yes, I see. You looked different, didn't you?"
"Quite a bit. Do you like it?"
"The hair?"
She laughed:
"You're so silly. Yes, yes, the hair." She curled a bang on her finger. "Say, where is Raffaela? I haven't seen her in ages. I sort of lost my connection to her…"
Kieran replied:
"Me too."
"You're no longer together?"
He stayed silent.
"Sorry. Well, why don't you give me one of your beers and tell me about it…"

Three hours later, they were at a hotel in the area, drunk, happy and very talkative. They took a room, got up and fooled around on the bed. No sex, but hugging and relaxing while drinking proved to be just what Kieran needed. In the end, they both dressed down to their underwear. Kieran stared at her perfectly round, soccer ball-sized breasts in disbelief. Still, he poured his heart out to her. She tried her best to comfort him, listening to him intently.
After a while, he calmed down. She said:
"Maybe you should talk to her. She'll listen and dismiss your concerns, but I know her. She'll accept it. You just need to be straight about this. It'll work out."
"Thank you. I don't know, but I'll try. I'm really glad we could talk. Just a question, though."
"Go ahead."
"When you suggested to go to this hotel, did you want to have sex with me?"
"Of course. But it's okay."
"Okay. Thank you."
He opened the door. There was Raffaela. Raffaela and this Valerie woman. And another muscle woman. What the hell was going on?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for the delicious karma.


Chapter 11

Raffaela burst into rage:
"What the hell? Brittany! You goddamn asshole! Stay away from him!"
The large-breasted woman dived for cover. Kieran howled in despair:
"What's this shit! Who are these freaks? What the fuck is going on with you?"
Instantly, the hulking pair locked into a grapple. They pushed against each other on the small corridor, screaming at the top of their voices. Their massive arms interlocked, their arm muscles swelling with effort. At first, Kieran was gaining. He pushed her back towards her room, using his greater height to lever her back.
Suddenly, Raffaela pulled her arm back, lifted her shoulder and rammed it into Kieran's face. Howling with pain, he side-stepped her, falling on his knee and tackling her between the legs. He lifted her up, but soon found her huge weight bearing down on him. In panic and surprise, she almost fell back, further lowering her centre of gravity. The massive muscle-man was unable to lift her. Instead, she grabbed his waist from above, her head upside-down. Her long blonde hair cascaded down his back. Using the momentum his attack had given her, she fell overhead, carrying him with her. They tumbled along, rolling over the carpet.
Shaking her head, she got back up. Gritting her teeth, she launched herself at him, knocking him prone. He instantly reacted, pushing his powerful legs into her stomach. Instead of throwing her back, her rock-hard abs withstood the pressure, projecting her over him. She flew down the corridor.
He jumped back up, trying to grab her and hold her down. She howled, slapped his face and kicked his groin. Kieran's face froze. He screamed at the top of his lungs and rolled aside. She instantly climbed on top of him and wrapped her broad legs around his waist. She pressed them together, trying to choke him. He reached out with his arm, slamming against her chin. Her head was thrown back, making her ease her grip. Kieran got back up, grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall. She hissed with revulsion, then flexed her abs and brought her legs around his throat. Destabilised, he lost his footing, staggering against the wall while she tried to choke him with her legs. He tried to get rid of her, but she grabbed the back of his head and climbed on his shoulders. There, she pulled at his head. He struggled at her legs, turning purple. In the end, he jumped up, banging her head against the roof. Surprised, she let go, falling down to the floor. Dazed, she tried to get up, but found herself smashed back onto the ground.
He grabbed her by the shoulders, pushing her down while trying to protect his groin. All of a sudden, she landed a hammering blow into his side. Wincing, he held his ground. She proceeded to batter at his sides in rapid succession, topping her attacks with an abrupt kip-up. He fell back, hitting his head against one of the doors. She grabbed his leg and twisted it as good as she could. He howled in pain, clenched his teeth and kicked her into the face.

Brittany screamed in panic, then asked her neighbours:
"Can't you do anything? They'll kill each other."
Valerie made a step forward, but found herself held back by Diana.
"Don't do it. They'll beat you up if you come near. We should call the police, but I don't think this is a good idea. I don't want any attention. Let's just wait for a second, maybe they'll tire. Up until now, all they did was just bruise each other a little."

Indeed, the two fighters were tiring. Their attacks became slower, less angry and more passionate. In the end, they slumped down on the carpet, sweaty, exhausted and clearly horny as hell. Finally, Raffaela spoke:
"Wow. I needed that. What did you do with Brittany?"
"Nothing. We just talked." Brittany nodded. "How about you? What did you do in muscle woman town?"
"Ah! We sort of made out!" Her voice trailed off.
"You made out? Why? Are you a lesbian?"
She hesitated:
"No. I don't think so. It just felt to be the right thing to do! Screw this! Are you as horny as I am?"
He panted, then nodded in response. She pointed at the door, grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into his room. The others stayed outside. After a while, Diana asked:
"Can you pay me now?"
Valerie seemed to recall her only now:
"Why? I thought we had a deal."
"Ah yes. I got distracted! Say!" She looked at Brittany. "Are all your acquaintances crazy body-modification freaks?"
Valerie looked at Brittany and said:
"Apparently. Boy, do those look fake."
Brittany smiled and said:
"That's the whole point."

At the same time, Beatrice was packing up her stuff. It was 10:30 pm, time to finally go home. When she was done, she walked back to the minister's room and said:
"Sir, I'll be leaving for tonight. I think the meeting with the 'freedom fighters' will go well tomorrow. Please review the fact sheets to be sure."
The middle-aged politician nodded, then said:
"Tell me, Mrs. Wang, have you been working out? I couldn't help noticing the change of wardrobe."
Indeed, she had been forced to get new, tailor-made business suits for her job. This one was a charcoal-grey trouser suit, which showed off her slender waist while camouflaging her now massive arms and legs. She had striven to maintain a moderate size, but it slowly got the better of her. Stuart had been very supportive, even offering to provide her with all kinds of performance enhancing drugs. She declined. Since this was her future, she would prefer to play it safe. Anyway:
"That's great. I think I should do this too." He grinned and put his hands on his paunch. "What kind of work-out do you do?"
Beatrice was sceptical of the turn this conversation was taking. After all, she wanted to get home. Fourteen hours at work were a bit much after a while. She tried to end it quickly:
"I just do some cardio and a little weight-lifting."
"Weight-lifting? That's a good idea. I heard it does wonders on the posture and basically everything when it's done right."
"It feels great. Still, it's late, my husband is waiting. We could continue this tomorrow."
"Ah yes, we should. Definitely. Since I've been keeping you here, should I give you a lift home?"
Sexual harassment? Not quite! Beatrice was unsure. What was he up to. He normally treated her with a distant, professional style. This would have been the first time he'd actually have shown interest! Let's see.
"Yes, thank you. This would be great. I'll just grab my coat."

Moments later, she was in his car. He had even held the door for her. After all, he was an old-school gentleman. They drove to her home in silence. Suddenly, he said:
"Just out of interest! How much do you lift?"
"What?"
"Come on, tell me. You must be proud of it all the same!"
"Actually, I am. But why does this interest you?"
"Nothing. I dabbled into weight-lifting and athletics when I was young. I know it's a stupid question. Forget it."
"No, no. It's alright: I dead lift 450lbs."
"Wow. That's a lot. Close to what I could do in my heyday. However, what does your husband think about your situation?"
"He loves it. Strange, but I never would have thought about this. He kept his tastes hidden all those years."
"So you did it for him?"
"Exactly."
"Good." He sounded a tad disappointed. "Well, then, here you are. Good evening."
"Thank you." She hesitated then added: "Wait a second." She pulled off her coat and jacket and flexed her large biceps. He instantly turned crimson. So did the swollen muscle. "Just wanted to check."
She then quickly walked to her house.

The next day, Valerie's phone rang. She fumbled for it, realised it was way too early to be up but picked it up anyway.
"Mmh, Yes?"
"Valerie? It's Beatrice."
"Okay."
"Yesterday, I found out my boss is a muscle freak."
"So is everybody, apparently. Anything else?"
"No. Just wanted to tell you. Since you got my husband to help you, I've been watching you. You want to be worshipped by all those muscle-fans."
"Whatever."
"Should I give him your number?"
The reply took a little while. Remembering yesterday's events, Valerie climbed out of her bed. She walked over to Raffaela's room, sifted through her stuff and found Diana's number.
"No, wait. Give him this number. That's my manager's."
"Your manager?"
"Long story."
"Tell me sometime. Anyway, see you later."
"Sure."
She got back to bed.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The karma, it is marvelous. Thank you very much!

Chapter 12

The next few weeks gave the two women the opportunity to become the new idols of the muscle worship scene. Under the efficient tutelage of Diana, they quickly learned the necessary skills and techniques to become stars of the scene. These events were overshadowed by Raffaela's break up with Kieran. When asked, she merely stated that the relationship had run its course. Losing her training opportunity, she instead joined Valerie. Soon, their mutual flat became the home of two absolute bodybuilding enthusiasts. They purchased the necessary equipment to create a rather complete gym, filled their pantry with muscle-building food and their wardrobe with appropriate clothes.
To celebrate her new life, Raffaela cut off her hair, switching to a short-crop black style. All in all, the two women had perfectly adapted to their chosen lifestyle, essentially becoming part of the show.

And show it was: Soon, Diana was calling them regularly, providing them with ample opportunities to exhibit their muscular bodies. The reviews on the internet were pure rave. Soon, other contracts followed, including photo sessions with appropriate websites. However, the highlight of their new career was the prime minister's call.
As a result, the women were extremely nervous. They spent the week before the session training with high intensity. Manicures and pedicures followed, a visit to the hair-dresser was just as mandatory. Diana organised the appropriate clothing. She had picked up two tailor-made trouser suits, black and pinstripe, leather cat-suits, all kinds of lingerie and other assorted bits and pieces.
On their big day, they drove to the agreed meeting place, a luxury hotel known for its exquisite discretion. There, a group of officials, probably agents of a security service made them sign agreements that threatened any indiscretion with massive financial consequences. The agents' leader also made it clear that troubles would lead to very personal punishment. They had fifteen minutes in the bathroom to pump up and get dressed. They put on their black and white bras and panties. Valerie zipped up her cat-suit, showing off her perfect curves. Raffaela put on the business suit, filling it up completely.

And they were in. Outside, the carnival was picking up. Young men and women, enjoying drinks, sex and drugs were staggering around aimlessly. Occasionally, fireworks would go off. With his back turned to them, the prime minister awaited them. He was facing the huge window, enjoying the sight of people rejoicing. He took a deep breath and turned around.
"Good evening, ladies. I've been a fan for quite some time, and I must say, you're even more impressive in person!"
They nodded acceptingly.
"Good evening."
"Well, have a seat. Enjoy the show and! champagne?"
Raffaela replied:
"Why, yes. Thank you." She took a sip. It tasted excellent. "Now, about our little get together. What do you want?"
"First, I want to enjoy your bodies. Later, I would love to see you in action. Let's wrestle!"
Valerie grinned, then cracked her knuckles:
"Alright!"
Raffaela got up. She slowly unbuttoned her jacket, revealing her massively built abs. Above them, her large, round breasts, contained in a oversized black and white flame-style bikini top, awaited his attention. With a flex, she lifted them alternately, showing off her pec bounce. The old man smiled.
"This is going to be great."
Suddenly, he was thrown to the ground. Valerie had moved around him and kicked a high-heeled boot into his back. He landed on all fours. Valerie said:
"Indeed. Lick her feet."
Raffaela shifted her wait, lifted her foot and took off her heels. He put out his tongue, licking her toes with gusto, occasionally stopping to caress her oversized calves inside her trouser-legs. Valerie interrupted him every time, nudging his behind with her boot's tip. After a few minutes, Raffaela said:
"Enough. Val? Would you mind?"
Her partner pushed the old man to the ground, walking over him quickly. She reached Raffaela, took her jacket, and helped her out of it. Raffaela shrugged, presenting her yard-wide shoulders, the bikini top closing in her neck further enhancing her figure. She turned to Valerie, caressing her leather-encased body gently. The women kissed. The salty taste of their saliva filled their minds and their tongues fought in ecstasy.
Finally, they separated, a fine line of spit connecting their full, perfectly made-up lips. They both grinned maliciously.
"Do you like this?"
The man nodded.
"How about this?" Raffaela moved behind Valerie, hugging her and unzipping her Emma-Peel-suit. Her matching underwear was revealing, showing off her dry pecs. She covered her fakeish boobs with her hands.

All of a sudden, the prime minister jumped up, trying to get to them. Reflexively, Valerie raised her leg. The man hit her heel, almost knocking himself out. He dropped sideways, bleeding from his nose. They exchanged worried glances, then picked him up, lay him on the bed and gave him a tissue. He muttered thanks.
Valerie said:
"Sorry. I didn't expect you to! Are you alright?"
"Yes. Sorry! I guess it has already stopped. Let's get back to business. I want to see your bodies!"
Raffaela said:
"You heard the man."
Slowly stripping, they revealed their muscular bodies. The prime minister gaped: Never before had he seen such utterly powerful creatures. He was red with lust. Instantly, he started groping at them, touching their muscles and carefully tracing the ridges and folds of their bodies. When he reached Raffaela's enormous tits, he grabbed them, liberating them from their textile prison. Released, they swung free, her nipples erect. She smiled and mashed them into his face, chocking him. At the same time, Valerie grabbed him by the balls, fondling and squeezing them.
"Do you like that?"
He mumbled approval, his voice muffled by the abundance of her flesh. His dick was throbbing with arousal. Valerie grabbed it, blocking it off with her vice-like grip until it calmed down. She then proceeded to start it again, always blocking him right before he blew his load.
Suddenly, he liberated himself, throwing Raffaela on her back. He fought for freedom, trying to push her from the bed. Raffaela just laughed, wrapped her thick legs around his waist and squeezed him. He gasped, clearly ready to come. Valerie grabbed him from behind, taking him into a full-nelson and freeing him from Raffaela's grasp. She took his legs, fixed them herself and interlocked with Valerie to form a human rack!

"Are you happy, Mr. prime minister? Does this feel good?"
"Oh boy, yes! This is great, please, more!"
"Alright!"
He gave a piercing shriek as the women concentrated their strength. Valerie breathed in sharply. This was excellent! She almost came from the excitement. The prime ministers dick flailed wildly in the air, spreading his cum all over his overweight body. He relaxed, breathing hard for several minutes, then said:
"Girls, this was great. Oh my god, this was the best ever. Holy!"
He turned red, then pale, then red again, and collapsed. The women smiled. Another job well done. In this moment, they understood the joys of muscle. They let him rest for a while, making out on their own in order to get rid of the sexual tension. Neither of them was lesbian or bi in any way, but since they were the only people available, well, beggars couldn't be chosers.
Kissing and licking, they brought each other close to orgasm before switching into a 69 with Valerie on top. After they came, they cuddled together, playing with each others boobs and pausing occasionally to kiss. After a while, Valerie said:
"I don't know about you, but I think I'm in love. I think I would never have gone this far without you."
"Me too. I'm still not really sure whether this was a good idea, but I'm still enjoying it."
"By the way, what happened to our client?"
They turned around to see how he was doing. He was still lying there, relaxed and asleep from the extenuation.
"Wow. He's way out. Look at that!"
Raffaela bumped him with her hand.
"Wakey wakey. We want to show you more!"
He didn't move. His flesh was soft and relaxed. Also, it felt rather cold. Cold?
Raffaela got up, slapped him and said:
"Hey, wake up! Wake up!"
No reaction.
A fetid smell was spreading. A brown stain appeared on the sheets. The women jumped up, screaming in terror! The prime minister was dead!

Alerted by their screams, the security agents burst the door open. They immediately assessed the situation, forced the women into a corner of the room and tried to reanimate the politician. One of them called a doctor, within minutes, the whole place was swarming with agents and medical personnel. Raffaela and Valerie were led outside. The head agent, a bald man with broad shoulders (albeit not nearly as huge as Raffaela) quickly questioned them. He listened to their explanations, interrupting them roughly whenever emotions caught up with them. After a few minutes, he left them to talk to the head doctor. Two agents stayed with them to guard them. The doctor explained his findings. Listening ardently, Valerie understood that his neck had been broken, most probably due to powerful forces straining against him. He must have died instantly. The officer nodded, then returned to them. As he approached, there was a disturbance outside. Apparently, a few guests of the hotel, drunk and aggressive had begun asking about the agents' presence, causing quite a clamour. He turned around and got back out. Valerie turned to Raffaela. She whispered:
"Something's fishy. The doctor says we were responsible."
"What?"
"I think they're trying to blame us. I don't want to be exposed!"
"Me neither. What do we do?"
One of the guarding agents turned around. They both smiled nervously. He turned back.
"I say we run. I guess they won't find us if we mix in the crowd in the streets."
"This is stupid."
"Do you want to be in the papers?"
"Nope."
"Then, follow my lead."
Valerie jumped up, grabbed the guard in a full nelson and performed a German suplex on him. The agent flew high, landing on his head. At the same time, Raffaela grabbed the other, lifted him into a fireman's carry and ran off him, throwing him against the window. With a crash, the glass fractured. The security officer landed on the fire escape outside, the women jumped after him, quickly running it down.
Behind them, the security agents jumped through the frame, unable to get a clear line of fire. They hesitated to fire for fear of hitting people in the street.
Within a few seconds, Valerie and Raffaela disappeared in the crowd, naked, but clearly camouflaged by the carnival.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for the karma!

Chapter 13

"Hey, watch it."
"Watch where your pointing those things."
"Holy shit! Look at those tits."
"Nice muscles!"
"Who are you supposed to be, Arnold Schwarzenegger?"
Raffaela and Valerie tried to push through the crowd, the men in suits following them slowly. Raffaela said:
"This is bad, they're closing. We need to get off the street."
Valerie looked around and shouted:
"Cops! They are checking people!"
A group of party people turned over, made interested noises at the girls and turned to the approaching suits. The officers were soon surprised by sudden attacks. A random brawl broke out as people fought for their proverbial right to party.
Valerie then said:
"We may have a second, but we definitely need to leave. Wait a moment, I know someone around here."

After a few moments of pushing and relentlessly advancing through the hordes in the street, they reached a condominium building. Just as they got there, a young man, having yet to exceed his teens, opened the door to get out. Valerie walked over to him, took the door, thanked him and kissed him on the cheek. The little guy blushed into oblivion, barely escaping eroticism-induced coma when Raffaela rushed by him. They shut the door behind them, quickly crossing the cold entrance hall before reaching the elevator. Raffaela said:
"Valerie, I have no idea what's going on in your mind, but you've clearly become the craziest, most flirtatious woman I know. When did that happen?"
Valerie smiled, then replied:
"I don't know, it's been a gradual change I guess. But you know, I've come to really appreciate the new me."
She made a face to the elevator's mirror, then switched her attention to Raffaela's swollen and rock-hard nipples.
"Boy, Ron's so going to be surprised. I haven't seen him in a while."

They finally reached the floor. Taking a peak outside, Valerie noticed that the corridor was empty. Perfect! Stealthily, they tiptoed over to his door. Valerie hit the bell, then they waited. A few seconds later, the door opened a little. Ron looked out. His face was a strange mix of horror and spontaneous arousal.
"Holy shit! Valerie? What the hell are you doing out there? Why are you naked? Who's your friend?"
Valerie tried to explain, but was cut short.
"You shouldn't be here. Come back tomorrow! Please!"
"Sorry, Ron, we can't. You need to help us!"
"I really can't!"
From the inside of the flat, a woman's voice was heard.
"Who is it, dear?"
"No one. Just some old friends!"
Valerie asked:
"What's up? Who is she?"
"My wife."
"You're married? That's great. Still, we need your help! We really need some clothes!"
Meanwhile, Raffaela had grown more and more silent. She clearly had troubles concentrating, swaying from one side to the other. Ron asked:
"What's up with her?"
Valerie turned around, inquiring:
"Raffaela, what's going on?"
"I don't feel so good."
She clutched her head, pushing against the door with her free hand. The sudden pressure forced it open, pushing Ron inside while also toppling Valerie. The three fell inside, landing on top of each other.

As Ron struggled to free himself, another woman appeared in the hallway. She was a tall and leggy redhead, wearing a simply nightgown. She clearly was surprised at the situation.
"What's going on? Who are these people?"
Finally untangling himself, Ron got up, brushing his pyjama back into shape. He tried to explain:
"Susan, this is Valerie. She's an ex of mine. The other one should be one of her friends. I have no idea why they're here, I don't know why they're naked and I'm really confused myself."
Valerie added:
"Raffaela is sick. Please help us!"
Susan assessed the situation. Marrying Ron had been a good idea at the time, him being nice, funny, well-off, rather good-looking in a bald way and muscular, but this was some crazy shit. Finally she said:
"We could call an ambulance."
"Bad idea. Some security agency is after us."
Ron closed his eyes in confused despair. Whatever this was about, he would have to spend the next weeks trying to explain this thing. Susan stared at him. He said:
"Okay, bring her in."
"Thank you, I owe you one."
Valerie grabbed her unconscious friend and carried her to the sofa. Quickly getting some ice cubes from the fridge, she cooled Raffaela's head. She then turned back to her hosts.
"Ron, I need some clothes to wear. Do you still have the suit?"
Susan turned to him:
"What suit? What is this woman talking about?"
Ron shut his eyes in despair.
He said:
"It's a long story. I'll explain it later. Right now, we need to get this situation straight."
Just at this moment, somebody rang at the front door. Ron said:
"I'll get rid of whomever this may be."
He stepped outside, talked to his confused elderly neighbour who thought there might have been a burglary. Then, he returned and got the suit from his wardrobe. While Raffaela was slowly recovering, Valerie took a short shower and put on the suit. This time she filled it out more than perfectly. Her larger muscles spread the material wider, her big breasts filled their place out perfectly. Susan couldn't help noticing Ron's hard-on. He tried to camouflage it by carefully holding things in her field of vision, but to no avail. Valerie said:
"Well, this is better. Don't you think it fits me better now?" She flexed. "Ron, you're a real life-saver. Would you mind if I called a friend of mine? He's a doctor and I guess he could help us."
Ron was increasingly worried. He constantly checked Susan's expression, trying to find out what she was thinking.
"Sure, go ahead."
Valerie stepped over to the phone and called Dr. Wang. He suggested that she should come over to his office.
"Great. Now I have two more favours to ask you for, Ron."
Unwillingly, witnessing Susan's glare, he said:
"What are they?"
"I guess we'll need money for a cab and something for Raffaela to wear. I'll return everything as soon as I am able."
"I don't think I have anything she could wear."
Raffaela, who was vaguely conscious, looked around. She added:
"I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. The whole science project was a really stupid idea in the first place. We never should have done it…"
Ron was surprised:
"Science project?"
Valerie was looking through Ron's wardrobe, looking for something to wear.
"Long story."
Suddenly, Susan spoke:
"Science project? Now I recognise you! You were at Dr. Pasquali's study group, weren't you? No wonder I couldn't remember you, you look so different."
Valerie pulled out a bed sheet, measuring it up for a toga.
"Indeed, we were. But I can't say I would know who you are."
"I guess so. You were the mousy, overweight woman in the first row back then. You changed your hair too. Suits you fine, by the way. I don't think you would have seen me. I was in the back."
"Okay. What was your subject?"
"Gambling addicts."
"Gambling addicts? Now that's a shitty subject!"
"I know. I really got lost in it, just like my partner. This was really awful. In the end, I dropped out from college. Didn't have any money left. I met Ron at a self-help group afterwards."
Valerie eyeballed Ron.
"You're a gambler too? Got any other secret passions?"
"Well, I should stay silent for now. I think I can help you. Just let me check…"
He went to the wardrobe, gently moving Valerie away from it. Susan, clearly vexed, added:
"Other passions? I can't help noticing that he has a certain interest in muscular girls. He also likes super-heroines. Can't say I'm happy about this."
"Don't worry. We're almost gone."

Ron returned seconds later. He handed a package to Valerie and said:
"There. This should fit her. Make her put it on. Here's some money, so go ahead and catch a cab."
"Thanks a lot." She helped Raffaela to the bathroom. Seconds later, Susan and Ron heard her shout in astonishment.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for the applause, thank you for the karma!

Chapter 14

When the door opened again, Ron's dick stood to absolute attention. If the situation had been even a little less stressful, he would have instantly creamed his trousers. However, Susan was also way too stunned to take offence from it. Ron's package had indeed contained a fitting outfit: It was a matching superhero costume, but constructed for a person of Ron's figure. For the even more massive Raffaela, the yellow and black skin-tight outfit was a very tight fit. To keep her huge upper body covered (a problem both caused by her broad back and her massive tits), she was forced to keep the zipper open to her navel. Using some double-sided adhesive tape, Valerie had managed to stabilise her friend's disguise. They stepped into the room, Raffaela still quite wobbly on her feet. Raffaela was wearing a half-mask to complete the disguise. Staring groggily at her hosts, she said:
"Thank you. You're real life-savers. I'm really sorry for the disturbance."
Ron, his voice returning, said:
"It's okay. I'm glad it fits you so well…"
The last thing that was missing for total super-heroic overkill was a pair of shoes. After a few minutes of fussing about, they finally left. Valerie was advancing uneasily on a pair of high-heeled black leather boots Susan had worn when she was in her teens, while Raffaela was swaying gently in a pair of sneakers.
After they left, Susan and Ron both took a deep breath. Finally, he said:
"Wow. Thank god they're gone. I need a drink. Then, we talk."
"Make me one too."

In the elevator, Valerie steadied her partner. A few floors down, the door opened, letting in a pair of college girls in bunny suits. They were very drunk, very happy and very willing to talk:
"Wow! Bodybuilders!"
"Yay, guys, you look awesome!"
"Great costumes!"
"Why the cross-dressing? You don't look like girls with all those muscles, you know?"
"Let me feel those muscles! Come on flex it!"
Raffaela slowly flexed her biceps, it's football-sized lump swelling with power. The girl grabbed it, squeezing and fondling it. She then draped her arms over her shoulders, feeling the landscape that was her back.
"Oh boy, you're awesome! Come on, hug me!"
The muscular woman, held upright by her partner encircled the girl's waist with her big arms and hugged her gently. The young woman squealed in delight, kissing her groggy new friend ecstatically.
"Wow, you taste great! I really need you to fuck me! Why don't you loose the bitch tits and give it to me right now!"
Raffaela, her eyes unfocused behind the mask, replied with a grunt.
"What? Why not? Are you gay? Shit!" She turned to her friends. "You know, girls, what they say about men! Listen up, tall handsome stranger. Here's my number, you give me a call!"
She pulled a marker from her cleavage and wrote her phone number on Raffaela's chest.
"There. Call me whenever you like!"
As they all left the cabin, several of the girls seized the opportunity and pinched the women's asses, making surprised and happy noises. Now well beyond the realm of annoyment, Raffaela and Valerie laughed as they exited the building. Catching a cab, they squeezed in, prompting the driver to take a triple take on them.
"Oh my god! What the hell are you girls up to?"
Valerie gave the still drowsy Raffaela a tired look:
"At least he recognises our gender."
"Of course I do. I've seen a few bodybuilding shows when I was younger. I wouldn't say the girls were my type, though. Way too thin. You on the other hand…"
"Honestly, would you mind just driving us to this address. We're really in a hurry. My friend here's sick!"
"Too many steroids?"
Despairing, Valerie shouted:
"No! We don't know what's up, so go ahead. Please!"
"Okay, no stress."
Finally, he drove off. Valerie shifted her weight. The back of the car was clearly too small for two broad-shouldered women like themselves. Slowly falling unconscious again, Raffaela tipped over, laying her soccer-ball-sized right tit in Valerie's lap. The adhesive tape got loose, releasing the warm flesh on her neighbour. When the car finally reached it's destination, the driver jumped out, disappearing into a back alley. Surprised, Valerie left him some money on his seat and proceeded to extricate her knocked out companion. Locking her arms around Raffaela's back, she pulled at her, squeezing her breasts against her friend's enormous traps. She finally came loose, sprawling on the side-walk. Exhausted, Valerie took a second to get her breath back. Then, she sat her up, grabbed her and lifted her on her shoulders. Straining under Raffaela's unconscious mass, she staggered to the doctor's door. She rang, stumbled inside and brought her up.

As she reached the right floor, Stuart and Beatrice were already awaiting them anxiously. They were both hastily dressed, wearing casual clothes. Beatrice moved over and helped Valerie carry her partner inside. They put her on the examination table. The doctor checked her breathing and her pulse. It was faint, but still there.
"Tell me what happened. I have no idea what to look for right now."
Valerie quickly recounted the evening's events. When she reached the prime minister's death, Beatrice gave her a surprised stare. She clearly hadn't heard about it yet. Cursing under her breath, she stepped outside.
When Valerie was finished, the doctor said:
"I'm still not sure, but from what you've told me, there's a question I'd like to ask: Did you or Valerie eat or drink anything there?"
"Actually, I didn't. Raffaela had some of the champagne, but I didn't, since we started right away. Why?"
"Because your explanation of the minister's death sounds like a poisoning. So what I'm going to do is to give her some activated carbon. This should stop it."
"Okay. I hope it helps."
"Me too. I can't think of anything else right now."
He went on to administer the drug. Then, he said:
"I'll see what I can do. If she doesn't show any signs of getting better in an hour, we'll have to bring her to a hospital. Though I must say, even then it might be too late. You are aware that I have no equipment for a correct diagnosis. I'm just taking a shot in the dark."
"Do we have a choice?"
"I'm not sure: Since quite a bit of the chemical 'helpers' inside the both of you come from my contacts, I wouldn't want the official doctors to take too close a look at her. I don't want to be the fall guy. On the other hand, I think she should be able to survive it. After all, she's quite a handful and the dose must have been quite small if it was only a sip. "
"Let's hope for the best."
Leaving Raffaela to sleep, they got out, keeping the door open and occasionally checking her status. Meanwhile, Beatrice was being informed officially of the prime minister's death. When she was done, she walked over to Valerie and asked:
"Do you want some coffee?"
She nodded. Minutes later, the older woman returned, bearing two cups.
"Okay. The prime minister is now officially dead. Had an accident in the bath. Fell over and broke his neck. This means you're not suspects anymore. You say that he hasn't died of your treatment. This means he must have been murdered. On the other hand, the security service should have found that out. They had a doctor there, after all."
She was silent for a while. Valerie asked:
"Wouldn't that mean that he's been killed by them? After all, why should they blame us?"
"Good question. If you ask me, there's more behind that. We, that is the prime minister and I, have been making great progress with the 'freedom fighters' in the northwest. It could be that the security service were unhappy about this. So they would set you up to put the blame on you should anybody doubt the official 'accident'. This gives them a double bottom."
"So we're no longer in danger?"
"I'm not sure. If somebody questions the accident, the whole thing may come out. Also, since you know the truth, they may well try to get rid of you."
"Shit."
"Indeed. Besides, you're not exactly able to blend into the crowd." She took a sip of coffee. "However, right now you can go to sleep. I think you're safe here. We'll think about something tomorrow."

The next morning, Valerie woke up on the sofa. She was still wearing the superhero costume, which had become a sticky, sweaty mess. Clambering up, she looked around. A look to the examination room showed her that Raffaela had disappeared. This was a good sign.
She got up, walked over to the bathroom and opened the door. Inside, there was a king-sized jacuzzi-style bathtub. In it, Raffaela was floating. She looked up, smiling:
"Hi, Valerie, good morning. How do you feel?"
"Good, I guess. How about you? Are you well again?"
"I think so. The doctor told me about the poisoning. I guess I got the better of it. Thank you for helping me! I really owe you one."
She moved to the rim of the pool and lay her huge breasts on it. They flopped softly on the other side, instantly covering with goose-bumps.
"Do you have any idea why I have a phone number written on my chest?"
"Well, you found a fan yesterday. A young woman wants you to call her back. However, I wouldn't do it since she believes you to be a man."
"Just as well. Thank you for clearing that up." She slid back into the pool. "Wow. This is great. We should get one of these at our place. Why don't you come in, it's great."
"Right away. I'll just get out of the suit." Fumbling with the zipper, she freed herself of the tight rubbery cover and dropped it on the ground. She was covered in sweat, her body covered in the lines and folds of the suit. Combined with the striations of her dry muscles, she was criss-crossed with strange lines. Finally free, she stretched, then climbed in. A little water splashed out. She hummed with delight.
"This is great."
They relaxed quietly for a few minutes, occasionally shifting their weight in the pool. Then, Raffaela said:
"I know it sounds obvious, but we have really changed over the last months. Not only physically, you know. You've become a wholly different person. It's really odd when I try to remember how you were beforehand."
"You're right. I don't think I'd like myself if I had met me then… On the other hand, I like the new me better. The only thing I'm still not quite sure is whether I'm into boys or girls."
"Are you certain? As far as you told me, the only sex you ever had was with women. I guess that makes you a lesbian."
"Apparently. Do you mind?"
"I'd tell you if I did. I still prefer the boys, but I think you're better than most boys anyway."
Valerie moved over, causing small splashes on the floor tiles. She climbed on top of Raffaela, sitting on her hips and putting her legs behind her ass, lifting the larger woman a little. She started playing with her own tits, reclining and twisting her nipples until they were hard. She said:
"Come on, give it to me!"
Raffaela grabbed her friend's hips, forcing her fingers against Valerie's muscular butt. Shifting her hips, she started rubbing her clit against the dark-skinned woman's. Valerie started kneading her partner's boobs, then kissed her. Their tongues caressed each other as they grew more and more aroused. Valerie looked into her eyes and said dreamily:
"I love you."
"Me too."
They both started tensing as they approached orgasm. Raffaela's back flared like a cobra hood when she came, while Valerie threw her head back, shrieking with delight.

They calmed back down after a while. Valerie lay on top of her hugely muscled friend, exhausted from their love-making. She cuddled against her humongous tits, enjoying the closeness. Raffaela had embraced her in turn. She reflected upon their situation: In a way, she was Valerie's mentor. She had led her from her isolation, showing her a world of sensuality she had clearly ignored beforehand. She was unsure what to do with this situation: After all. She didn't want to hurt her friend, but was quite sure that her tastes ran otherwise. Besides, while Valerie had fully embraced the changes, she herself was doubting her choice. She vaguely remembered a woman who might have been in the same seminar. She had left the group and returned to normal. Would she do the same? Should she do the same?
This, coupled with the whole political intrigue around her, was making her restless. What should she do?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Sorry for the delay! Thank you for your ongoing support!

Chapter 15

After a while, the water cooled, and Valerie stirred. Then came the non-erotic part of clambering out of the pool awkwardly and feeling completely softened by the water. Stepping around uneasily on wrinkled toes, the two women looked for towels. In the end, they had to share the only one they found. Valerie assisted Raffaela in drying the harder to reach regions of her back. Then, they finished their hygiene and left the bath. This in turn led to another problem: With the exception of the superhero suits, there were no clothes in sight. Raffaela cursed at what was slowly becoming a staple in her life. Returning to the sofa, they cuddled together, waiting for the doctor or his wife to return.
Nothing happened. In the end, Raffaela got up, her stomach grumbling, and slung the now dry towel around her waist. She now looked like a super-muscled Egyptian queen, her chest still marked with the fainting phone number. She said:
"I'm going to look around. Maybe they're waiting for us to come over."
She walked out of the room, exploring the flat. Soon, she found it to be deserted. What she found, however, was a fully equipped gym and a kitchen full of healthy food and all kinds of supplements. She took an apple from the fruit basked, washed it and continued her exploration, noting the place in this huge flat for later use.
In the end, she found the door to the doctor's practice. She listened at the door. Silence. Waiting. Still nothing. She tried the door. It opened quietly.
Looking around, she was in the examination room. She could hear voices from behind another door. Behind her, the door closed just as quietly as it had opened. On this side, however it only had a doorknob, no handle. Cursing under her breath, she tried to budge it. Failing, she looked for a place to hide. Behind her, the door was being opened. Desperate, she lifted the towel under her breasts, uncovering her legs, but hiding her privates. Swallowing, she put on a disarming smile and hoped for the best. The doctor said:
"Anyway, let me take a look at it. I guess it should be getting better."
The door swung open, revealing the doctor and a huge, broad-shouldered man with crutches and a splint on one of his legs. Kieran.
The towel slowly drifted to the ground.
Their jaws dropped. The doctor recovered first.
"I see you're up, Miss. Well, you may have missed the correct door, so please allow me!"
He stepped forward, picking up the towel and was interrupted by Kieran.
"Raffaela? What the hell are you doing here? Why are you naked? What's with your hair? What's going on?"
The doctor asked:
"You know each other?"
Raffaela nodded. She replied angrily:
"Yes, we do. He's my ex. Hi, Kieran. As a matter of fact, I'm staying here with the doctor. I had a nasty problem and he's helped me. As for the hair, I guess I needed a change for good."
Kieran stared at the doctor. His expression was one of bewilderment, jealousy and anger.
"The doctor?"
The addressed just shrugged and said:
"Don't get me wrong. She had been poisoned. I just helped her."

Suddenly, Kieran's phone rang. He eyed the doctor sceptically then looked at the phone. He told Raffaela:
"It's you. Why? Lost your phone?"
Realising what was happening, she said:
"Don't tell them anything. Please."
He
"Hello, Kieran Quinn speaking. "
„No. I have no idea. It's been a while since we broke up."
"I'm really sorry. I can't help you on this. I have no idea. Really. Yes. Of course. Thank you. No problem at all. Good bye."
He shut the phone down and said:
"The internal security agency? What kind of a mess have you gotten yourself into? And if I might repeat myself: Why the hell are you naked?"
Raffaela replied:
"Although it's really none of your business, I can explain it. But I'd really like to go back to the sofa, since I'm getting cold around here. Come on."
The doctor interrupted her with a smile:
"I'd really like to finish the examination. However, we'll join you later."

Raffaela returned to the living room. There, Valerie was watching TV. The news were on, explaining the tragic incident which had claimed the prime minister's life. Investigations were still going on. Raffaela said:
"Anything about us by now?"
"No, nothing."
"I think that's a good sign. They just called Kieran. I guess they'll just try the numbers on my phone. Luckily, it's one of those pre-paid ones. We just have to call Diana and they shouldn't be able to find us. Besides, I doubt they even know our last names."
"I didn't even take my phone along, so I guess we're safe from that direction."
"Okay. I'll give her a call."
She walked over, picked up the phone and dialled. Suddenly, Valerie asked:
"Kieran's here?"

Minutes later, Kieran and the doctor had returned. The women quickly filled him in, explaining the whole mess. Kieran was rather shocked by the whole revelation, barely hiding his disgust.
"That means you were basically prostituting yourselves."
"In a way, yes, but we didn't do it for money. We did it for science!"
"For science? What kind of crazy project is that supposed to be? You know, I don't know anything about your stuff, but this sounds so deeply insane, I can barely think of it. What kind of person is that professor anyway?"
"The most eminent sociological researcher of his time! He lived with POWs in the war to witness the social interactions, he worked as a caretaker for the elderly, he was able to show the insanity of our immigration policies to the public!"
By now, Raffaela and Kieran were shouting at each other.
"That's all fine, but what's to be gained by becoming a bodybuilder and getting yourself drooled over by old men? No offence, doc."
The doctor lifted his eyebrows.
"To each his own, Mr. Quinn."
Raffaela replied:
"I'm not sure, but it certainly makes you think about the gender-roles in our society."
"Bodybuilding, maybe, but getting paid for being touched by creeps?"
"I don't know, I can't really say."
She was on the verge of tears. Valerie calmly interjected:
"I think I've got it. It's a meta-study. A study on studies. Do you remember what Susan said? She had gamblers as her subject. The whole thing is about addiction. And what worries me, is that we are the guinea pigs in his research. Can't say I like the thought of it!"
Raffaela stared at her.
"Oh my god. That means he's been using us all, doesn't it!"
"I guess so. And we all played along. I'm pretty sure he'd get us published, but our things won't be nearly as interesting as his. It's a free country, but I really would have loved to know this beforehand."
"We should talk to him. None of this seems to be right. Susan lost her money, we've pretty much become freaks!" Valerie added:
"I'm not a freak. I like the new me."
"Whatever. We were lucky, in a way. Besides the prostitution thing. And the performance-enhancing drugs. And the general mess-up of our relationships. I don't even want to think about the other people involved."
Valerie added:
"We really should pay him a visit. We have a short respite before the security service breaks down our door."
Kieran looked at them and said:
"Before we go, you should put something on. Can't go on a revenge trip sitting on a sofa with a duvet over you."
The woman gave him a sheepish look:
"You're right. Doctor, would you mind calling your wife, so she could bring us some clothes?" He nodded. "And another thing: Would you mind if we used your gym? We're a little behind schedule!"
The doctor smiled at Kieran and said:
"Only if I get to watch. Indeed, I may be a freak, sir, but I enjoy the female form in all it's shapes."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I thank you for your support!

Chapter 16

The end!

The women walked into the gym, covered only by simple loincloths made of bathing towels. Working out in the nude was a rather new experience, being watched by Stuart made things only stranger. Kieran had decided to stay out and wait, saying something about not wishing to relight a relationship that was still basically over.
They started by stretching and preparing for training. Stuart was watching them avidly as they went through basic motions to increase their flexibility. After a short warm-up, they went to work. Valerie had her legs day and so walked over to the leg press machine. She set it to 450 lbs., climbed on and started. She went for 8 reps before finishing and taking a short break to spot for Raffaela. Raffaela had prepared 300 lbs. for bench pressing. She started working her chest at full power, grunting with effort. Valerie quickly noticed that her friend was blowing off her anger at Kieran. With every lift, her breast-mass quivered, swelling with power.
When she was done, she racked the barbell and stretched. Stuart was already close to blowing. After their initial exercise, Valerie switched to calf raises, while Raffaela worked on dumbbell flies.
They were interrupted by Beatrice's return. She came to the gym, gave her extremely horny husband a devastating glare and said:
"Hello, girls. I brought you something to wear. Please finish and come over. Stuart, do you mind?"
He got up sheepishly and followed her. Valerie and Raffaela finished their exercises, added half an hour of cardio, then showered and got dressed. Beatrice's taste proved to be both exquisite and expensive. Valerie struggled to get into her tight beige pants, who did nothing to hide the sheer enormity of her thighs and calves. She put on the white blouse and grey pull-over, easing her muscles in the unfamiliar environment. She finished her styling by slinging a silk scarf through the belt loops, thus accentuating her hips. She told Raffaela:
"Take a look, I'm dressed as you when we met!"
"Thank god, I don't do the same for you."
Raffaela pulled on a spandex shirt and a pair of creased-leg trousers.
"Seems to me my size was out."
"Honestly, your size is so far out, it's in."
"You're stupid."

Back in the living room, they found Kieran on the phone. He was talking to his current girlfriend, who didn't seem too happy about his current predicament. Of course, he had neglected to tell her about Raffaela, but he had to admit staying out late. When he was done, Raffaela asked:
"Who is she?"
He sheepishly replied:
"Brittany."
"Brittany? You can't be serious. You dumped me because you thought I was becoming a freak and then you hooked up with Miss ‘I got tits bigger than my head'."
"Well, so do you."
"Yes, but mine are real."
"Anyway, I just like that I can have a nice chat with her, that she cares about what I do. It's just that I was missing the actual relationship."
"Please, don't get me started and don't give me any details. I'm happy that you're happy, but I'm also in way too much trouble right now to even try to care."
Beatrice was forced to interrupt her:
"I'm sorry, but the troubles in your relationship will have to wait. Right now, I've been trying to find out who is behind all this, and I seem to have found out what's going on: Your client, my boss, was working on a peace-treaty with our friends from the northwest. Apparently, the chief of the security service has had a few running-ins with them over time. He also seems to be very concerned about certain operations under his command over there. To make it simple: he doesn't want peace, because that would entail clearing up all the things he's done over there. As a result, he and his friends have decided to get rid of the prime minister. This means that there is almost no chance of clearing your names, let alone preventing the security service from hunting you down to silence you."
Raffaela, Valerie and Kieran stared at her in horror as they realised what was going on. This wasn't going to end well.
"I think that there are three solutions to your problem: the first one is simple, but may eventually cost you your lives: emigration. If you manage to leave the country, you can hope that they won't try to hunt you down. The second one is even more awful: you could go to the underground and try to survive until the situation has calmed down. I doubt you'd last long. There is a third possibility. You could try and go to the press. Exposing the whole mess could force my bosses' successor to grapple the problem and maybe help you. I have my doubts. You'd need someone who works for the press, but quite a few of them are under lax surveillance. This can tighten if something comes up, so I doubt someone would take the risk."
Valerie, who had remained silent all through the discussions, said:
"What if we found a spokesperson, someone who'd be willing to just explain everything. Someone whose international renown would be so great that no one could challenge his words?"
"Again, I have my doubts whether someone like this would even consider starting a fight with the security service."
"What if we had something in hand which was so horrible and awful that it could ruin him in every imaginable way if it came out?"
Beatrice raised her eyebrow:
"You have someone in mind?"
"Of course. A good friend of us."
She tried to put her arm around Raffaela's shoulder and failed abysmally.

At a neighbouring flat, two agents of the security service took off their headphones. The first one said:
"Sounds good. I'll call the boss, you should get down and join Payne at the garage. Follow them to their destination, we'll join you later on. Let's hope we get them quickly."
He picked up his phone and called:
"Boss, this is Jackson. You were right, they showed up at the secretary's place. This must have been one hell of a conspiracy. She must have wanted him dead for some while to plan all this."
"Excellent. I'll pick you up in a moment, we're just finalising things here."

Fifteen minutes later, Beatrice drove the two women and Kieran to the outskirts of the city. A look at the phone book had unveiled Pasquali's address, and he was about to have some unwelcome visitors. She took a heavy â€"looking duffel bag with her.
When they arrived, the professor's house was dark. It had been built in the green belt around the city, taking advantage of the relative calm of the area. Around the building, a large and well-groomed garden had been set up. Around the property, a low wall and a well-trimmed hedge marked its boundaries. Beatrice stopped the car and turned around:
"This looks deserted. Are you sure he's here?"
Raffaela replied:
"I called the university. They told me he had just left. If he's not here, he'll be arriving soon."
Outside, the noise of a shutting door was audible. Valerie quickly climbed out of the car and stepped on the wall, glancing over the hedge. She whispered:
"There he is. He just got out of the garage."
"Alright. How do we do this? Should we just ring?"
"Sounds like a plan!"

Seconds later, an annoyed voice was heard over the intercom:
"Who is it?"
"Raffaela Twaine. One of your students from the research seminary. I have a very important question for you."
"Can't this wait for tomorrow? I just got home."
"No sir, it's absolutely vital! Can I come in?"
There was a short pause.
"Okay. But make it quick."
The buzzer rang and Raffaela opened the door. The group walked inside and approached the house. As the professor opened the door, he stared in disbelief at the people that walked towards him.
"What the hell?"
Raffaela dashed forward, flung herself against the door and prevented him from closing it. The door was torn open, the professor thrown to the ground. Raffaela straddled him, pinning him under her weight.
"Hello, professor. I just wanted to thank you for your excellent input. Imagine my surprise when I finally found what your study was about. Still, I hope your happy now. I am addicted, I have changed my life. It's all nicely documented, ready for publication!"
Squirming between her powerful thighs, he replied:
"So you figured it out. I'm really sorry, but this was a beautiful way of getting the data, don't you think? Everybody'll get his share and we'll have a scientific breakthrough. No point in harrassing me!"
"Of course. On the other hand, I'm not sure whether the media would rather prefer a story about young female students forced to turn themselves into freaks."
He gave her a thoughtful look, than said:
"You've got a point. So, what do you want? I can make you a co-author of the meta-study."
"No, I'm sorry. This won't be necessary. We have a much more complex problem with which we will need your help."
At this very moment, several cars showed up at the front gate. Official looking gentlemen climbed out and walked to the garden gate. The head agent shouted:
"Everybody, hands up!"

Instead of complying, they dropped to the ground. In reaction, shots rang out. The professor screamed:
"What the hell is going on?"
"Shut up!"
Beatrice shouted:
"That's the security service. However, I have a surprise for them."
She unzipped the bag and pulled out an aged rifle. The other people stared at her as she loaded it. She said:
"The security service and me go way back. It's mutual love." She rolled over and opened fire. The others stayed down, scared by the whizzing bullets. She continued:
"I guess they want to kill us. You for being witnesses, me for remembering their crimes in the northwest."
Valerie asked:
"So, what do we do? They'll kill us. They'll really kill us."
"First, we even the odds. Give me the launcher."
"The launcher?"
Raffaela handed her the tube from the bag.
"Duck."
The thing roared and threw a flaming flash at the assailants. The detonation blasted them to the ground.
Outside, the agents recovered slowly. Beatrice approached them, using the bushes in the garden as cover. Finally, she shot at them, disabling or killing most of them. She operated with cold, ruthless fury, destroying them with murderous speed. At last, the head agent was the only one left. Beatrice aimed at him and shot. His leg was torn up. He screamed. Beatrice stared at him with hateful disdain. She spat out:
"Payne. This is the end."
Gritting his teeth, he replied:
"You're Shan's widow. You were the prime minister's assistant. You've changed a lot. I always thought I knew you. I really should've killed you when I had a chance. Instead of merely…"
His words were interrupted by a lone gunshot.
Beatrice turned to her companions.
"I think it's time to go to the press. Mr. Pasquali, I think you'll love to be our spokes-person, won't you?"
He nodded, still devastated by the horror in his front yard.

A few weeks later, things settled down. Raffaela and Valerie were interviewed on national television. Their identities were hidden. The whole situation caused a very complex and difficult investigation, which cleared up most of the questions.
In the end, Raffaela returned to the university. She lost a lot of her mass, replacing it with leaner, tighter muscles. Her career led her to further participating research, eventually becoming an eminent mistress of this method.
Valerie took a while to evaluate her choices. Finally, she joined Diana in her business. Perfecting her physique over the years, she became an idol of the muscle worship crowd and a legend in her own time.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Another story by me. Please give karma, it is much appreciated!

Nanotech
Chapter 1

It's the middle of the 21st century. Some overpopulated, broken city.

"You're useless. If it weren't for you, we might have won the fight!"
The words still echoed in Lucy's head. She felt down and tired. Her shoulder was still hurting where the enemy ganger had hit her. If it hadn't been for Omar, the boss, she would have been dead. He had stopped the blow, saving her from a full-power blow with a baseball bat to the head.
As the rain started to fall, she sook cover in a derelict building close by. She was far away from her gang's territory, in a place she had never been to before. She managed to open the door as the downpour came. Within seconds, the outside world was curtained off by the massive flood. She waited for a second to catch her breath, then examined her surroundings.
The building had been constructed in the last century, a rather ugly concrete structure. She walked further inside. Decades of neglect and lack of power had caused all the security systems to fail. This was some kind of corporate facility. She didn't recognise the company logo, though.
As she entered the lobby, she called out:
"Anybody here? Hello?"
No response. She quickly dusted off two of the seats and sat down. Time to examine the bruises. She took of her t-shirt revealing a quickly spreading black bruise on her dark skin. Her white gang tattoos were distorted by the swelling. She touched her skin, hissing at the pain. This would take a week to heal. She just hoped nothing was broken. She put the shirt back on. Examining herself, she thought about her life until now. She had spent the last twelve years in a gang, starting when she was seven years old. She had managed to survive until now, peddling drugs and helping the others protecting the gang's territory. Others had died before, but she had survived. Not by luck, but by staying out of trouble. However, the recent confrontation had revealed her error. She had been useless, the others were right. Fleeing had been an instinctive reaction. The trouble was, she had no idea how to be better at fighting. She was short, pudgy and weak. She had thought about joining a gym but had dismissed the idea out of laziness. The others had been carrying her with them because she was the girlfriend of one of them and because she was family. It was clear that they didn't rely on her.
The grumbling of her stomach disturbed her thoughts. She got up, deciding to take a look around. Maybe there would be something to eat around here. Examining the corridors and rooms, she finally found a staff room with a fridge and a coffee machine. The stupid thing didn't work, of course, but she discovered some chocolate bars and a few cans of soda. She tried the chocolate. It was edible. Not good, but edible. Continuing her exploration, she found a room which appeared to be a lab. She checked the equipment. Nothing that seemed valuable. She looked into the books and notes: Apparently, the corporation who had owned the building had been a private military company. Looking at the sketches in the notes, she realised that they had been working on soldier enhancement. This technology was something which had appeared in the news a few years ago. In order to increase the efficiency of soldiers, they were fitted with all kinds of technical tricks: nanomachines, combat drugs and cybernetics.
The technology was used only by countries and companies, since the systems were top secret. Over the last few years, gangs had been trying to get hold of it, but for now, the few people who claimed to have this were scammers. This seemed to be a facility that might have developed prototypes. She looked around. This might be her chance.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Exactly. This is

Chapter 2

After an hour of looking around, she had assembled all the things she thought might work. She had found an injection machine containing a grey liquid, several vials of a transparent substance and a pair of goggles. She had also found a strange robot body which had been so heavy that she couldn't even hope to move it. She pondered for a while, then said to herself:
"Let's hope this works. If it doesn't, I might just as well die."
She took the injection device and placed it against her arm. She had no idea whether she was doing it right, but she set it against her vein and took a deep breath. With a clacking sound, the machine injected the grey liquid. Forcing the whole payload into her arm hurt her. She screamed, dropping the device. She staggered, grasped at the table and fell. Lying on the ground, she tried to get a grip of herself, desperate to see through the pain. At last, it subsided.
She moved her fingers, trying to get some feeling back into the numbness. Even though it was too late, she began to doubt the wisdom of her decision. She sat up against the wall, waiting. Outside, the rain was hammering against the building. As she was dozing, she realised that something was happening outside. Crawling on all fours, she struggled to get a look at the disturbance.
Watching from the dark, she saw four figures come into the lobby. They took off their raincoats, revealing their gang colours. If they saw her, they would probably beat her up and worse. The intruders walked around, the way they were moving revealing that this was the first time they were in here.
"Wait a moment. There's someone!"
Lucy's only thought then was: "Shit."
The gangers ran at her, grabbing her and pulling her up. Two of them held her between them. The other pair looked at her with surprise.
"What the hell are you doing here? Don't you know this is our territory?"
"Fuck you."
"Okay. Let's give it to her. They threw her down on the floor, waited a second for her to get on all fours again and proceeded to kick the living shit out of her while screaming at her. Her body was still numb from the injection, so she barely registered the blows. Instead she just closed her eyes, trying to defeat the overwhelming headache.
As she stared at the blackness inside her eyelids, she realised that very small writing was appearing in the darkness. Still thrown around by the relentless attack, her body covered in bruises, she read: "Prototype system online. Warning: do not operate outside laboratory conditiond. Host analysis complete. Host status: under attack. Command?"
She wondered at the situation and thought: "Help me." As a reaction, the system listed several options. She found it hard to focus and just chose one of them. "Fire automated defence."

There was a loud noise and the kicking stopped. She opened her eyes and found her assailants lying around, trying to get a hold of themselves. They were either numb or in a palsy, unable to move. She stared at them in surprise. She closed her eyes. "Automated defence disengaged. Command?" This time, she took her time to read the available options:
- Regeneration
- Sensory Enhancement
- Muscular Enhancement
- Automated Defense
- Automated Awareness
- Passive Defense
- Shell
- Console
The system was working. She smiled grimly. Payback time. She activated regeneration, watching as the bruises on her body started clearing. Only the big bruise on her shoulder remained. Meanwhile, the others had recovered. They got back up, still dazed. They pulled out their guns and knives, getting ready to kill her. She quickly activated the other systems, running the enhancements and the automations. As she got up, she felt different. Everything became clearer. She was able to hear the others' heartbeats, to recognise minimal movement of the hair on the back of their hands. She could smell their fear.
Suddenly, the other enhancement kicked in. Her stomach cramped. Relaxed. Cramped again. All over her body, her muscles were contracting and releasing at an incredible rate. She fell back on the ground, twitching at an alarming rate. She felt next to nothing, barely realising this was happening. However, the gangers were pretty much aware of what was going on. As the twitching stopped, she got up. She felt light as a feather. She stood up, looked at her arms, stared at her chest and marvelled at her waist: her biceps were now bodybuilder-sized, her pectorals pushed her breasts outwards by two inches and her stomach was a perfect washboard. Without a second thought, she attacked, smashing her fist into one of the gangers's belly. Although well-trained, the guy, who was 8" taller than her, collapsed. The next one found her fist right in his face before discovering the sudden appearance of her knee in his groin. The other two guys fired their guns, but she evaded their fields of fire with a perfect flip over their heads. Landing behind them, she rammed her elbow into the first one's neck before kicking the other one in the head. The first one had recovered and tried to hit her with his knife, but she just swayed aside, before slapping him to the back of his head and knocking him out.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for all the karma, you are very generous!

Chapter 3

When the fight was over, she locked them into one of the rooms, shutting it by ramming a steel rod through the handle and twisting it until it could no longer budge. Then she sat down. The injection had worked! The nanomachines were inside her, modifying her body as necessary. She looked at her musclebound physique and decided to take a closer look. She went to the showers and undressed. At first, she was muted by astonishment: her body was indeed muscular. She looked like a professional bodybuilder. Her muscles were large and swollen, her arms hanging lazily at her sides. She flexed her biceps, surprised at its size. It was definitely fist-sized and well defined. She smiled. She shook her legs, marvelling at the flapping motion of her over-developped quads. Overall, she noticed that she had lost most of her bodyfat. The transformation had clearly used a lot of energy, leaving her thin and, as the boys in her gang said, ripped. She was hungry as hell. As the rain was subsiding, she put her clothes back on, surprised at their tightness. She struggled with her shirt, which was now loose at the belly and tight at the shoulders. Finally, she was done. She picked up the vials, took the gangers' weapons and money and left.
After a quick journey through rain-wet streets, she arrived at a fastfood joint. She walked in, ordered a large menu and ate. After this, she was still hungry. In the end, she had four of them. This still didn't seem to satisfy her, but at least made her feel stuffed. Somewhat satisfied, she decided to see what the machines could really do. She went to a cheap hotel, having no interest in going to her neighbourhood right now. The clerk looked at her but ultimately didn't care. She paid for a night, then went up. She went to the bathroom, happy to find a full-length mirror inside. She stripped. Time to test the system. She activated the muscle enhancement once again.

Once again, her body went numb. She felt every muscle of her body spasm like crazy. However, this time, the spasm were slower and more powerful. She rode them like a wave going through her whole body. When it was done, she noticed that her breasts had disappeared. They had been replaced by four inches of thick, striated pectoral plate. The diminutive remains of her glandular tissue sat awkwardly on top of it. She got up. The whole movement was loaded with a certain power. Looking at the mirror, she stared in disbelief at what she saw. Her shoulders were now almost twice as wide as they had been this morning, her traps were the size of baseballs. She flexed her arms, bringing a cannonball biceps into view. Her whole body was covered in easily visible veins, the consequence of the energy-intensive transformation. Once again, she shook her quads. The movement was cut short by a quick flex. She got on tip-toes, admiring her bulging calves. As she turned around, she revealed her broad back and her super-tight buttocks. The transformation made her all giddy. She lay down on the floor and masturbated, surprised at the tightness of her pussy.
An hour later, she had acknowledged the transformation. Once again, she was hungry as hell, but now, she was also horny. She got up, realising that her clothes would no longer fit her. This was awkward. She wondered whether the system had an undo option. She tried it. "Bad syntax." She tried again: "Undo muscular enhancement." It worked. Her muscles deflated, collapsing back to their previous level. It felt somewhat depressing. Still, as long as there was enough food around, she was sure she'd be able to reload afterward. However, the first priority was to get a set of clothes to accomodate her potential size. She walked back out, went to a sport shop and bought a very stretchy spandex suit, an oversized tracksuit and an even bigger one. As the shop assistant took her money, he gave her an admiring look. Without much thought, she flexed her arm. The guy's eyes bulged. She smiled.
"Do you like your women strong?"
Blushing, he replied:
"Yes."
She looked around. No one around.
"Do you think the shop would miss you for half an hour?"
His eyes tried clearly to escape their sockets.
"Not at all."
"Excellent. Do you have energy-optimised food around here?"
"Of course."
"Then get a big packet and let's go to the back office."
He quickly locked the door and grabbed a gallon of protein powder.
"What do you want to do with that?"
"I'll show you soon."
They got to the back. A small room with a mattress on the floor, a small shelf with magazines, a mirror, some weights and a computer. She grabbed a plastic bowl, filled it with water, took the powder and quickly prepared the powder. He asked:
"What happens now?"
"First I eat, then we fuck."
She downed the bowl, drank a glass of water and got another one. Two bowls later, the shop owner was getting twitchy. Finally, she dropped the bowl, burped and said:
"So you like your women muscular?"
He nodded.
"Then take a look at this."
She sat down, inhaled deeply and activated the enhancement. Immediately the pulsating waves of muscular growth pervaded her. She kept her eyes open, looking at him in total rapture. As he realised what was happening, he struggled to open his trousers. Her t-shirt, already strained all over, tore up completely, quickly followed by her bra. Seconds later her trousers were off, torn up by straining masses of muscles.
As the growth subsided, she tore off the sorry remains of her clothes and said:
"Come on! Show me what you're made off!"
He immediately dropped to his knees, climbed on top of her and fingered her pussy for a few seconds to get it wet. Grabbing her huge pectorals, he stuffed his dick into her muscular snatch. Soon, they moved in perfect synchronicity. She held his back, bucking her hips whenever he rammed his cock into her. Her vision failed her as she was overwhelmed by the still active sensory enhancement: it felt as if her entire body was awaiting orgasm. As she felt that he was ready to blow, she stopped him with a firm grip of her muscle-cunt. She said:
"You want to see my back!"
She got on all fours, displaying her huge, beefy back. He immediately resumed his work, sinking his fingers into the relief of her muscles. She played with her clit as he banged her. Once again, her vision was overwhelmed by the blinking lights of an approaching orgasm. She stopped him again.
"My turn."
Moving away from him, she pushed him on his back. His eyes were about to leave their sockets. She lowered herself on his cock, massaging it with her powerful box. He was now desperate to come, but she wouldn't let him. Instead, she continued to play with him, always stopping him right before he came. Then, suddenly, she stopped.
"I'll blow your mind."
She took the remaining protein powder, mixed it and drank down most of the package.
"This should give me the necessary reserves. Hold tight!"
Once again, she hit the muscular enhancer. The man below her gasped. She began vibrating as her muscles grew once again. She could feel her pecs swell until they almost blocked him from her view. Her pussy tightened, finally making them come. Screaming in ecstasy, the days awfulness fell from her. She roared her release like a wild beast. Finally, she collapsed on top of him.
When she regained consciousness seconds later, he was watching her with curiosity. He said:
"This was great! But who and what the hell are you?"
"I think I am your dream woman."
She got up slowly, still dizzy from the sensual discharge. Staggering around, she noticed her thighs rubbing together. Walking over to the mirror, she realised the full extent of her transformation. Had she been similar in build to a female bodybuilder beforehand, she was now way in male territory. Her shoulders were broad enough not to fit through the average door. At the same time, her waist was very thin, reduced to the bare muscles by the tremendous amounts of energy required. Still, the thick cobblestones that were her abs stood out an inch, revealing deep cuts between them. Her calves, each half the size of a baseball were bunched together on her short legs. She turned her head, brushing against her traps. She lifted her arm, bunching her football-sized biceps together. It peaked high, she touched it with her fingertips. She said:
"Check this body out! I've never seen anybody this muscular! What do you say?"
"Me neither..."
"I wonder, should I stay this way?"
The man nodded. She looked at him, his dick once again ready.
"You know what... I have an even better idea. I'll see how far I can take this. Fetch some more of that powder!"
She had never seen anybody run so fast. Minutes later, she was stuffing herself with protein powder and other bodybuilding supplements. He was continually bustling around, getting everything ready. When she was done, she said:
"Okay. The moment has come. I think it's best if you're on top, since I don't want to crush you or anything."
He nodded and said:
"Go ahead, I'm ready! Oh my god, this is so sexy!"
She laid down on the mattress, leaning against a rolled up cover. She motioned him to lick her, then, as he got started and she felt the growing elation, she once again activated the augmentation!
This time, her muscles spasmed slowly and strongly. Her whole body was engulfed in waves of power. She felt her body swell, her thighs closing around his head. When it finally stopped, she came. The second orgasm was even stronger than the first one. When it was over, she lay there silently. Her partner had been rendered unconscious by her spasms. Before her, a thick wall of black, muscular flesh had formed, proving that each of her pectorals was now a good 10" thick. She shuddered at the realisation, slowly understanding how muscular she may have become. At the same time, she found that her arms now rested on her lats. She couldn't bring them down unless she rotated them forward, and even then, it was awkward. She also noticed she could barely turn her head before hitting her traps. Feeling a growing sense of panic, she decided to get up. Turning her tighs, she managed to put her calves parallel to each other. With a sudden contraction of her muscles, she stood up, her chin brushing against her pecs. Landing on her feet, she waddled around, finally bringing the mirror into view.
When she first saw the image in the mirror, she didn't recognise herself. Her soccerball shoulders rested on top of massive lats, each one the size of her arms before this final growth spurt. Her arms, each one bearing a handball-sized biceps, stood off at 60 degrees! Her waist was still basically slender, but the baseball abdominals were fighting for space, giving her a strange potbelly. Also, her traps pushed her head forward, reaching her ears easiliy. Finally, her legs were forced to an angle, causing her waddle.
Gasping, she wondered how strong she was. However, it was doubtful she would find out since she had no idea how to bend down. Waddling around, she realised this was too much. She hit the undo function. Nothing. She tried again. Nothing. She felt panic building up. Nothing. She sshut her eyes, straining to make the interface react. Nothing. It seemed to work, but she had no idea why it wouldn't undo. Still nothing.
She tried to fight back the tears and failed. Wailing, she rocked back and forth, her massive body swaying dangerously. Once again, nothing. Why wasn't there a manual to go with this? Why wasn't there someone to help her? Wait a minute! She shut her eyes and formulated "about". Maybe there was a clue on the people involved. Indeed, the program quickly listed a group of people. There it was: "Programming: Vanessa Jackson". Stumbling over to the computer, she searched the net for a nanotech programmer of this name. She found a single hit. Excellent! She sniffed as everything appeared to return to normal. Nope, still nothing. She called her. After several anxious seconds, there was a response:
"Vanessa Jackson speaking."
"Hello, this is Lucy Omora. You're the nanotech engineer, aren't you?"
"Yes. Is this about a project? I've retired, you know."
"It's about one of your older projects. I have a problem with it. It won't undo."
"Undo? What kind of system are you using?"
Lucy gave her the code number she saw on the interface. The woman chuckled.
"How the hell did you get that in your system? This is ages old and very dangerous. We only used it on monkeys. You must be lucky not to be dead. Where did you get it?"
She told her the story. The woman thought for a second, then said:
"Okay. Come over and I'll help you. But please be careful not to activate anything until then."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your feedback!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

rodman

 8) Great story. I agree keep going. Karma for you!