⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010 & before

Started by El_Roy_1999, February 09, 2007, 11:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for your kind comments!

Chapter 24

The next day dawned. Around us, golden light shimmered through the trees. I got up silently, calmly assessing the camp. Nothing had happened all night. I had spent the hours in quiet meditation, concentrating on the merest noise. With the exception of some animals, all had been calm that night. I woke up the others and made breakfast. The girls went to the stream to wash themselves. Meanwhile, Temple was studying his maps. He showed me our goal. Some hundred miles away, in a hidden valley in the mountains, lay the temple. The map was a crude affair, drawn on weathered skin. The writing on it was largely unintelligible, implying that it had been created by some kind of savage beast.
As I was examining the road we had to take, there was a scream. Immediately, I ran towards the stream, Temple right behind me. I strung the bow while running, nocking an arrow as I jumped out into the open. Before me, a fight to the death was taking place. Laura had her huge arms slung around the torso of some kind of large snake. The beast was a good 20" thick, with a massive head and jaws full of sharp, pointed teeth. It also had little arms with webbed hands, with which it tried to claw at my girlfriend. Laura had managed to hold the creature in a bear hug, pressing her massive arms together, trying to choke it.
Rachel was close by, trying to escape the brawl. Her long black hair was soaking wet, her face a mask of terror. Laura gritted her teeth, slowly crushing the flailing monster. Suddenly, the beast managed to free itself, turned its head and tried to bite her.
Intuitively, I released my arrow. I struck the creature's eye, felling it. It turned limp in Laura's arms. She dropped it, then proceeded to pull it out of the water. She stood there, her muscles still swollen with effort, smiled at me and said:
"Thank you. This was perfect timing."
I smiled in return. Suddenly, my elf sense tingled.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Chapter 25

I just had enough time to shout a warning for the others and then I quickly disappeared into the undergrowth. Seconds later, a pack of exceptionally large wolves erupted from the forest. On these beasts, several armoured warriors, clearly orcs, armoured in leather and bearing curved sabres were riding. They quickly tried to surround my friends, but they ran back to camp. Laura rushed forth, desperate to get to her sword. Behind her, Rachel ran as fast as she could. Still, her jiggling breasts proved to be cumbersome. She dropped to the ground, a raider bearing down on her, his sabre drawn. I shot him quickly, then broke cover. I grabbed her, lifted her on the wolf, and spurred the beast. It tried to get rid of me, but I quickly subdued it.
Meanwhile the others had been following Laura. Only one of them had reacted to my attack and pulled his mount around. He charged at us. Just as he slashed at me with his sabre, I ducked right under his attack, evading it. I grabbed his sword arm, twisted it and pulled him from his wolf. I took his weapon. In that same moment, the one I had shot down stood back up. He had an arrow sticking through his throat, but this seemed not to bother him. Instead, he reached for a throwing hatchet at his belt. He prepared to fling it, but suddenly, his face burst into flame.
Rachel averted her eyes as her magic consumed him. I forced the wolf away from the burning creature, riding into the forest.

As we reached the campsite, we found Laura in the middle of a fight. The orcs had struck her several times and she was bleeding profusely. However, she had her sword, and she had used it well. Many orcs littered the clearing, their heads severed from their bodies. Laura was whirling around, foaming from her mouth and screaming at her aggressors. However, before we could help her, a familiar voice interrupted:
"Hello, good guys! How's life treating you?"

Alexa

There she was: Green-skinned, barely dressed, and quite muscular. Indeed, she was sitting on one of the riding wolves, her massive body covered only with a few strips of leather. She too had changed. Gone were the round, beautiful breasts she had so passionately rubbed against my girlfriends face. Instead, her shoulders had spread apart and had made room for thick and powerful pectorals. Her whole body was swollen thickly with muscles, but had clearly lost most of its fat. The striations on her muscles were easily visible at the distance. She still kept her perfect fitness model hourglass shape, but had developed her muscles to a supernatural level. She was still smaller than Laura, but since it was clearly all muscle, her shape was all the more terrific. This combined with her feral bodypainting and her huge tusks, gave her the most bestial appearance.

Laura instantly calmed down. She was as surprised as we all, but since she was also wounded, she groaned under the returning pain. Alexa dismounted. With a simple gesture, she ordered her warriors to surround us and to ready their bows. We were trapped.
- Isn't this place great? It's everything you ever wanted to be! I mean, look at me! Ain't I the best orc you've ever seen?
Laura groaned and dropped to her knees. I dismounted and ran to her. She gave me a glassy look.
- Stan... Help me. It hurts.
I was completely helpless.
- Alexa! This has gone too far. Help us!
She laughed.
- I don't think my character would do that. Besides, it's only a game.
I fumbled for my little first aid pack. The stupid thing only contained a few band-aids. This was pointless with deep slashing wounds. I started to cry. Rachel had collapsed as the wolf escaped.
I held Laura's hand, trying to comfort her.

Suddenly, one of the orcs interrupted the scene. He was riding a wolf and dropped a body into the clearing. Temple landed close to us. He was wounded, a great gash on his head. I tried to keep Laura awake.
- Alexa, help her! Help her! She's going to die. She's going to die and it's your fault! Don't you get it?
Alexa continued laughing. She even snorted.
Laura looked at her, her eyesight clearly failing.
- I challenge you...
She spat some blood.
- I challenge you to single combat.
Alexa smiled:
- You're no match for me. You'll die.
- Coward.
Outraged, Alexa stared at her.
- What?
- You're a bloody coward. Come on... I beat you once, I can beat you again.
Laura tried to get to her feet. I had to help her so she could just stand. She was clearly in no shape to fight. However, she turned her head to me, and whispered:
- Wake Temple. He'll help.
She then stood on her own. Then she said:
- No weapons, to the death!
Alexa threw away her sword.
- Alright. To the death!
The orc raiders around her cheered. The fight was on!

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Chapter 26

Alexa advanced quickly on her victim. With a couple of powerful blows, she almost floored Laura. Laura's eye closed as the green fist hit her. She spat out some blood, tried to stand and jumped forward to grapple her foe. Alexa evaded her easily. Hitting her on the back with her elbow, she laughed. She then proceeded to kick her firmly into her sides. Laura rolled on her back. Alexa climbed on top of her, sitting on her stomach. She grinned insanely and started pounding at Laura's face.
I ran as quickly as I could, desperately looking for Temple. Surprisingly, he found me first.
"Up here! What's going on?"
- Laura has been captured by orcs. They're beating her up!
- Shit!
He was sitting in a tree, looking worried.
- What should we do?
- I have no idea. Laura said that you'd help.
- How should I?
- I don't know.
Suddenly, it struck me. I had gradually turned into an elf. Alexa was now clearly an orc. So I guess Laura must be a barbarian now. A roleplaying game barbarian. This was some fucked up shit.
- Say, have you noticed any special 'powers' since you've been here?
- As in 'I have pointy ears'? No, not really.
- Crap. Do you have any idea what we could be looking for?
- None. Is this some kind of stupid game?

Meanwhile, Laura was barely staying alive as her laughing assailant was having the time of her life. She tried to protect her face, desperately warding off the endless rain of blows. Suddenly, the expression on her face changed. Her body convulsed. She started frothing from the mouth.
Alexa stopped, grinning awkwardly.
"What's going on?"
The answer was a low growl. Laura screamed, made a kippup and jumped to her feet. Alexa was thrown off, landing on her back. The spectators cheered. Laura looked at her tormentor, howled and ran at her.
Alexa evaded her barely, but turned aside quickly and landed a smashing blow to Laura's neck. The attack connected, but found itself absorbed by the victim's massive neck muscles. Laura turned back around, charged forward and clinched her foe. The women danced around as ancient wrestlers did, desperately searching for an opening. Laura was stronger, but Alexa still had her senses. She feinted to her left, felt her enemy shift her weight and switched sides. Laura fell forward, rolled and was instantly kicked to the ground by the orc woman. Alexa quickly straddled her victim, pressing her legs into her 'steed's' sides.

Temple had descended from his lofty hideaway.
"Let's assume that you're right. What you say is that all I've got to do is imagine my 'character', and I'll turn into it..."
- Exactly.
- This is idiotic. Anyway. Since I have absolutely no experience in all this roleplaying nonsense, what should I be?
- I think Laura needs a healer right away. You'll have to be a cleric.
- No way. I'm an atheist. Besides, I've been to the church once, and I tell you: they don't heal people.
- My girlfriend is dying. Do you really want to discuss roleplaying terminology? If you want to help, than be a goddamn cleric.
- Stop fucking with me!
I screamed at my helplessness.
- Calm down. The monsters will hear us. Isn't there anything else?
- I don't know. Maybe a paladin?
- Like the M109?
- The what? No, like Roland.
- The synthesizer?
- Shut up. A knight in shining armour.
- Cool. I want to be that. How do I start?
- I have no idea. Start acting the part!
- I'll try. How does that sound: 'I shall save the fair damsel!'
- Not bad. Here's my sword.
As Temple grabbed it, the weapon started to glow imperceptibly.

Laura tried to get up, but Alexa blocked her breath. Everytime she tried to recover, Alexa squeezed her legs together, suffocating her. The orc beasts laughed at my girlfriend's desperate attempts. She snarled, but to no avail.
Temple cleared his throat.
"Let her go."
The orcs turned to him and attacked.

To say that Temple fought like a lion would be an understatement. He hacked at his enemies, I supported him were I could, but I felt somewhat outclassed by the sheer fury and elegance of this master swordsman. Soon, the orcs were fleeing. Alexa turned to us. Temple spoke:
"I doubt that this is a fair fight. How about we try that again?"

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Chapter 27

He helped Laura up. As he touched her, his hands glowed faintly. He frowned. Laura gasped. I was skeptical. Clearly, it had worked, but this still made me a little jealous. She stood up, shook herself and examined her wounds. Most of them had disappeared, all of them had closed. She smiled at Temple, than smiled at Alexa. The second smile was hardly as friendly as the first.
"Alexa, I suggest you give this a good thinking. You definitely overstretched your role."
She closed her fists. Her opponent gave her an irritated look. Clearly, this was not turning out as expected.
- Look, Laura, I'm sorry. I didn't want to... I got lost... I...
Laura gave her an uppercut. Alexa's face snapped back, she spat blood. Laura immediately followed up, adding a series of heavy blows. Alexa fell back, dropped to the ground. Laura dropped down, grappled at her. The girls rolled around in the dirt. None of them gained an advantage. Eventually, they merely struggled with each other, but it soon became clear that the fight had ended. I decided to intervene:
"Laura, Alexa, this is pointless. I think it's safe to say that you are equally good fighters. However, there is something which I find much more interesting: Why are you here exactly?"
The girls stopped fighting. Laura released her opponent, got up and brushed the dust from her clothes. Alexa got back up. She panted, trying to get her breath back. At last, she said:
"I've come here with Joe's wife."
- Weren't you fucking her husband?
- As a matter of fact, I did. She didn't mind.
- And this doesn't strike you as odd?
- I don't know. She just sent me to stop you...
- Honestly, are you sure she expected you to survive? Besides, how did she know we were coming?
Alexa fell silent.
______________

Chapter 28

After a short rest (which also included the recovery of Rachel), we set out towards our initial goal. Alexa decided to join us. Fascinatingly enough, her fangs became less pointed after a while. Also her overall human looks returned. During our travels, she explained the changes she had witnessed. A few weeks after the strange roleplaying session, Alexa had been called by Lily, Joe's wife. She had explained the situation, made it clear that she didn't mind her husband fucking her and offered her a lot of money.
After this, Alexa's memory became a little foggy. She had accepted, had moved here and had been instructed to keep watch for intruders. Over the next months, she had hunted for scouting soldiers and commanded raids against villages in the area. Over time, she had slowly turned into an orc. However, this hadn't surprised her in the least. Instead, she simply accepted this as natural. Besides, her inner affinity to orcdom was much older. She had been an orc fan for years, actually since World of Warcraft had been released.
Even now, as she slowly recovered from the savagery, she still enjoyed the freedom it granted.

As we journeyed towards the mountains, Laura and Alexa took every advantage of every opportunity to spar. Apart from this, nothing special happened. Actually, it was even less passionating than the previous days had been. Laura was mostly tired. Rachel was bored. Since the girls spent a lot of time fighting or bragging about their achievements, I actually talked a lot to our big-breasted colleague. One evening, I found her toying with my ears as I was preparing stew for the party. I smiled at her. In the background, Alexa was hammering blows at Laura's chest. Temple was reading a book. I lowered my eyes and whispered:
"Stop!"
- But why? Laura's just about machismo right now. Besides, nothing will happen.
- Just leave it. She'll calm down eventually.
- Aw, come on.

Just at this moment, Laura and Alexa returned. They were sweaty, dirty and purple-faced. Laura had lain her arm over Alexa's shoulder, smiling happily.
"We'll just have a little bath. Try not to get in trouble..."
Rachel lifted her eyebrow. As the two behemoths walked off, she told me:
"You should talk to her. This is getting stupid."
- I know. Tomorrow...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Chapter 29

At last, we approached the Hold. We were all pretty much winded by our travels, but the marvelous sight gave us hope again. The temple itself had been built into the mouth of a valley. It overlooked the countryside, casting it's shadow in the evening. Around it, several small villages had sprung up, mostly populated by orcs, but surprisingly also by humans.
The building had been constructed from yellow sandstone, complete with columns and statues of mythical beasts. It also appeared to be mostly abandoned.  Only a small part seemed to be populated.

We decided to wait until nightfall and to approach the fortress over one of the hills. Walking through the darkness, we managed to evade any sentinels. Indeed, we didn't meet any at all. As the moon was high in the night sky, we entered the fortress through a small gate at the foot of a hill. Inside, torches flickered and chants could be heard. Clearly, this was a temple of some god. I turned to Rachel:
"Where do we go now?"
- I'm not sure. Alexa, do you have any idea?
- I've never been to the back-chambers, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a look at the main hall and go to the vestry from there. This is where they'd keep any religious items.
Laura interrupted:
"Besides, what about Joe's wife? Is she here?"
- I guess. I met her here after all.
- Do you have any idea about other people around here?
- There was a temple guard of locals. They seemed to be pretty good fighters, but no match for us.
She grinned.

Temple said:
"I think it would be best to do this as quietly as possible. Finding the eye shouldn't be too hard. After this, we'll just escape as we came. Of course, this means that the girls will have to stay back: Neither of you three are particularly discrete..."
There was a great crossing of arms, followed by gratitious 'harrumph'ing.
- Let's be serious. You two (he pointed at Laura and Alexa) are way too heavy and massive and you (he looked at Rachel) can't see your feet. So it's elf-boy and me who will do the stealing.
The girls glared at him, but finally agreed. Laura added:
- We'll stay around to help if anything goes wrong. I guess you'll need the muscle eventually.
Alexa shouted:
- Too heavy to steal! High five!
The girls slapped their hands before either Temple or me could stop them.

Seconds of silent anguish passed. No reaction. I breathed out.
Temple whispered:
"Are you stupid or what?"
They both looked to the floor sheepishly.
- Anyway. Let's go.

I led the way. Temple followed me closely, the girls kept their distance. After a few minutes of aimless wandering, I found the way to the main hall. Nobody. Perfect.
I approached the vestry. Still no one. Behind the altar lay several holy relics and other ritual items. I looked around and Temple pointed at a small wooden shrine displaying a small crystal ball, about an inch across.
Moving with utmost caution, I took it from its container and shut it to conceal the theft. The sphere felt warm in my hand.

Suddenly, a powerful voice boomed:
"How dare you defile the temple of Garam! You shall die for your impudence!"

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Chapter 30

For a second, we all froze. I could hear the others hold their breath. Then, the hall exploded into hearty laughter and Lily emerged from behind the vestry. She wore a simple white robe and a broad smile. She also seemed to glow a little, though this might have been a trick of the eyes.
"Got you! I went all 'Wizard of Oz' on you, didn't I? You should have seen your faces!"
- Lily! What the hell are you doing here?
- I could ask you the same. What are you doing here?
- We're just exploring.
- You're also lying.
I blushed horribly. The others left their hiding-place. If Lily was there, there would be no monsters. At least for a while. Lily was pleased:
"Wow. It's the whole gang. Hi everyone! Why are you here, trying to steal Garam's stuff?"
Rachel replied:
- Somebody is paying us to.
- So you're mercenary thieves now? What a progress...
- Do you have a problem? What's your business?
- Calm down, marvel of surgery. I don't want trouble.
Our companion gave her a devastating gaze. Lily continued:
- I've been doing my research here. Fascinating place, really. But I see that you already found out.
- What?
- That this place can change you. It turns you into what you want to be. Although I must say that, with Alexa's exception, you all took the longest possible detours.
Laura came closer. She was clearly angry.
- What do you mean?
- I mean to say that you could have had your super-body much quicker. Just look at Alexa. She decided to become a muscle-bound green chick and, ta-daa, she is now. No training required, just staying around. She even built her monster army out of nothing just by living here. Actually, this would have been much easier for all of you. But there is still one important question left: Why do you always insist on being fantasy heroes?
We all looked at each other. I said:
- Why not? It's a tradition, besides I like the style. Don't you think it's a nice concept?
- Yes, yes, don't get me wrong. If you like it, more power to you. But honestly, you guys have a severe lack of ambition.
- Ambition?
- Yes. Ambition. You strived to become characters in a fantasy story, but that's underachieving. Didn't anyone of you realise that you could have become Gods?
The glow that seemed to emanate from behind her intensified. We were all rather taken aback by this turn of events.
- Because I have. And it's great.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Chapter 31

"A goddess?"
We stood there, dumbfounded.
- Indeed. And not any goddess. The whole old testament style! The true and absolute power!
I was unsure whether it was a good idea, but I decided to mock her:
- Yeah, right...
- Of course. Just watch:
Lily scooped up a bit of dirt, spat in it, rolled it into a ball and shaped it into a little man. She breathed on it, and the little creature started moving! Had I not seen it with my own eyes, I would not have believed it.
The minuscule man stumbled about, found its equilibrium and started wandering through the hall.
- Convinced? I thought so.

At last, Laura spoke:
"What do you intend to do with this power?"
- We are definitely moving through the standards: First Oz, now Spider-man. Well, of course I could lead a comfortable life with my loved ones, work only when bored and spend my days quietly enjoying myself. But, honestly, is it worthwhile? I might just as well rule the world, enjoy the worship of billions and act as the living god I am. What should I do...?"
As Lily started to ramble on about the day-to-day business of applied theologics, Rachel slid over to me and said:
"I'm quite sure that the Eye of Garam is the source of all this. It's easily the most powerful magical source in the room. Let's get it while she's talking!"
- This sounds like a horrible idea. She'll give us the whole biblical treatment.
Lily interrupted us:
- What are you whispering about? I had expected you to argue a little... But whatever. Being a goddess means being omniscient too, doesn't it?
Rachel asked:
- Shouldn't you be careful? This sounds a lot like hybris, doesn't it?
- Don't worry, I've got everything under control, and I think I'll just take a little peak in your minds to see what stupid idea you've been having.
Rachel shrugged:
- Well, that's hybris to you.

The next minutes were filled with intense screaming.

Actually, we all did our part, since getting your mind forcefully invaded by another conscience is the worst possible experience, but oddly enough, it didn't seem to be a pleasant feeling for Lily either.
When it died down, she gazed at us in crazed anger.
"How dare you?"
Laura looked around innocently.
- I just think that you're losing it because your husband has been cheating on you and instead of confronting him, you're in a fantasy world playing god. Besides, this is stupid. You know you'll turn into a monster if you go on like this and you are aware what heroes do when they meet monsters, aren't you?
Rachel, Alexa and I nodded. Once again, Temple had disappeared.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Chapter 32

"You're fools. Instead of realising that I can give you everything you might want, you go on and on about your childish games. Stan, would you be as nice as to give me the bauble back. Yes, the one you're hiding in your sleeve."
With absolute horror, I found myself compelled to obey.
- Thank you. How nice of you.
She took the sphere back and smiled.
- Now... Just to dispel any remaining doubts, I will now turn you into something appropriate to your 'character'. Get the pun?
She waved her hand at us, when she suddenly stopped.
- Your friend seems to have brought a radio with him and he's calling friends of his. I wouldn't want any party-crashers. Be back in a minute.
She started to disappear. Temple! He must have had a backup plan.

Suddenly, Laura threw herself at her. She grabbed Lily's arm, trying to wrestle the bauble from her hand.
"It's the Eye! This is what's giving her her power!"
Instantly, we attacked. Lily however merely laughed.
- I admit, you are powerful. But not powerful enough for me.
The sphere flickered and Laura found her opponent's grip to become vice-like. She struggled vainly at Lily's fingers, desperate to wrench them apart. Lily laughed.
- This is futile! Give it up, be a good girl.
She gave her a bitch-slap that sent my girlfriend flying. Laura rolled, than attacked again. Lily merely flicked her arm at her, sending her back against the wall. I pulled out my knife and slashed at Lily's hand. A faint line of blood appeared. She gave me a surprised look, then stared at my weapon. To my horror, it melted. I dropped the white hot dagger.
Meanwhile, Rachel had focused her magic powers, sending several arcs of flame at the would-be goddess. Lily held up her other hand, extinguishing the flames. I attacked again, trying to dislodge the bauble from her grip. Impossible!

"You are wasting your strength, all of you. There is no way you will get it."
At this precise moment, Laura and Alexa smashed into her at full speed. Their collective energy merely pushed her back, but gave her a slight moment of distraction. I jumped forward and hit the bauble itself. It slipped from her hand, flying high into the air. As if starting a basketball match, Laura, Alexa and Lily struggled for height. However, Lily prevailed. She merely floated upwards, using her godlike powers to defy gravity.
- Forget it. You cannot even hope to get the best of me. Here, take a look!
And with these words, she put the bauble in her mouth and swallowed.
- You'll never get it from there. Not with me being indestructable and immortal! Now, back to your ridiculous fates... Who's first? Who'll show the others the way to servitude?

I looked at my companions. Their faces were frozen in absolute horror at their impending doom.
There is a simple rule in medicine which I learned when I worked as a paramedic: The men are the last to save. Well, for a moment, I was perfectly happy with having become an unemotional elf guy. I felt no fear whatsoever, as I said:
"Take me first."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

At last, I can post again!

Chapter 33

She smiled evilly and turned her eyes on me. My body was suddenly hit with intense pain. I tried to scream, but I could not. When it finally subsided, I found myself to be much smaller than before. I looked around. Everybody else seemed to be huge! I tried to get up, but couldn't keep my balance and fell on my face.
The girls looked at me in absolute horror. I tried to ask them what had happened, but the words wouldn't come out! Mute as I was, I tried to flee.
Lily laughed.
"Look at him! Isn't he cute? Such a fluffy little guy."
She grabbed me by what felt like my ears and cuddled with me. Her skin felt rock hard yet soft at the same time. I struggled in vain to free myself, but could not.
Laura and Alexa fell back, clearly transfixed by my fate.
- Excellent. Please stay back, or the bunny gets it.
The bunny? Oh my god. This was the craziest and most horrifying dream I ever had.
Laura was the first to recover:
- Lily, please, this has gone too far. I really don't mind you living out your fantasies and you can be a goddess if you like, but please turn him back. We'll leave.
- What do you plan to do? Why should I let you leave? You're in no position to bargain. As a matter of fact, I'm only just trying to decide into what I'll turn you... Maybe something ridiculously weak. A mole, perhaps?
She stared at Laura, but the musclebound woman leaped away, dodging and rolling as good as she could. The other girls ran away too. Lily simply laughed and disappeared in a flash.
She flickered back into reality right in front of Laura.
- You can't run. Divine power is way too quick for you.
Laura sidestepped her quickly, hitting her below the arm-pit to throw her off-balance. Lily stumbled for a second. Laura moved behind her and grabbed her in a full nelson. With a grunt, she switched into a german suplex, throwing her godlike opponent overhead.
Lily hit the ground head first, leaving a dent in the hewn stone. As she got up, she found Laura right in front of her, stuffing her arm into her mouth. Lily gagged and flailed her arms, but Laura forced on. Recovering, she turned her eyes on her opponent, but Laura smashed her fist against Lily's rock-hard skin. Desperately beating at her divine enemy, trying to distract her, Laura forced her jaws apart.
The hammering blows clearly distracted her, so Lily could not concentrate on her assailants destruction. At the same time, Alexa clung to her arms, trying to prevent Lily from transforming them.
At last, Laura had managed to grab the sphere and pulled. As her arm slid out, she could feel herself change.

Chapter 34

I watched in total horror as Laura slowly changed into a rodent. Her enormous muscles shrank, distorting into animal limbs. Lily clung to her, grasping her with her free hand. On the other side, Alexa slowly transformed into something vaguely catlike.
Suddenly, Laura dropped the bauble. She was no longer able to hold it, having changed into a mouse. I sprinted at the sphere, brabbed it with my teeth and ran. Lily quickly threw the kitten against a wall and kicked the mouse to the back of the temple. I ran for my life, blasts of lightning smashing the stone floor around me.
Realising the power of the sphere, I started to change back as I ran. Suddenly, I felt powerful. My restored hands seized the ball, I stood up but ran on. Lily disappeared, reappearing right in front of me and smashing me in the face. I fell back, landing on the pile of my clothes. I grabbed my sword, unsheathed it and said:
"If you are a goddess, this sword will be a god-killer!"
Touching it with the Eye, the sword glittered balefully. Lily stopped. With a rapid motion of her hand, she summoned Laura to her hand. The mouse appeared on her palm.
- Drop your blade or I will kill your love. Give me the Eye!
I hesitated. Laura stared at me with her little black eyes. Her thoughts flowed into my mind. I understood.
- Here it is!
With a flicking motion, I threw the sphere at her. Lily dropped the rodent, but Laura just leaped from her hand, grabbing the orb in mid-air. Lily tried to tackle her, but instead met Laura's reestablished fist. With a thundering smack, Lily flew wide. Clearly, her godly powers were failing.
Laura got up, her body swelling with divine power. She roared in triumph and ran towards her tormentress. Suddenly, she stopped. In the doorway, several men with guns had taken position. They raised their rifles and a shout went out:
"Hands up everybody."
It was Temple. He strode in, followed by his troop. At twenty paces, they stopped:
- Give me the Eye.
Laura stared at him, her massive body still heaving with exhaustion and barely contained fury.
- Why do you want it?
- For our country. It is priceless but will serve our aims well.
- Your country?
He nodded. Lily was just getting back up, her jaw clearly broken by the thundering blow she had received. I hid in the darkness, waiting for the next craziness. Alexa had slunk off, preferring to be out of the line of fire. I realised that Rachel had disappeared, but quickly found out that she had chosen the same hiding place when I bumped into her enormous breasts.
- Come on, let's end this. You'll be rewarded greatly for your service... You'll get everything you ever wanted. It'll come easy.
Laura took a second to think about it. At last, she said:
- Nothing ever comes easy.
And broke the sphere in her hands.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Going Native
by El_Roy_1999


Chapter 1

The two massively muscular women both grabbed the balding, overweight man. He smiled as the pulling strained his body. The one with short-cropped black hair smirked, then asked:
"Are you happy, Mr. prime minister? Does this feel good?"
"Oh boy, yes! This is great, please, more!"
"Alright!"
He gave a piercing shriek as the women concentrated their strength. The other woman, an intensely beautiful platinum blonde breathed in sharply. This was excellent! She almost came from the excitement.

Six months earlier...

"Okay everyone! Listen up."
The conference room quietened. The students became silent. Dr. Pasquali, the university's most prominent professor of applied sociology smiled gently at the class. His thinning grey hair and his still black beard gave him an aura of experienced professionalism. Still, he fidgeted with his pipe for a second.
"Hello. As you should know, my name is Garth Pasquali, and I'll be conducting this year's special seminar of applied sociology. The seminar will be composed of two halves, one this term, one next. You'll be given an assignment, prepare a research project and write a paper, to be ready for publication. If all goes well, you'll all have your first citations by next year. All of you have qualified for this advanced course due to your excellent record, so I expect the best of you."
Most students sat in wild admiration of the luminary of social sciences.
"Any questions? No? Alright. Mr. Hrothgarson, my assistant will be your immediate contact if something comes up later on, but I'll also give you my personal phone number. I want you to succeed, so please give your best."
"Since most of you have already cooperated on other projects, we have decided to randomly partner you. This will allow you to learn from people you normally don't work with. These are the couples..."
He then proceeded to read a short list of 16 names.
Valerie felt increasingly uncomfortable as the list went on. Her name hadn't come up yet. To make matters worse, her worst rival, the other grade A student, Raffaela had not been called out either. She gave her a contemptuous, but worried look. Raffaela was just as unhappy as she was. Then, disaster struck:
"Raffaela Twaine and Valerie Arubaya."
Valerie lowered her eyes. Of course, protesting was pointless. Even daring to contradict Pasquali would mean questioning his methods. She'd heard the old man could get quite angry if this happened.
Desperate to keep her anger down, she got up and sat next to her opponent partner. Raffaela was almost everything she was not. Tall, thin, yet blessed with a nice chest and perfect blonde hair. Naturally curly, to top it off. She was always perfectly dressed, had a slight and authentic tan and a gorgeous face. She only had two things in common with Valerie: ruthless ambition and a brilliant mind. Other than that, no similarities: Valerie was a short, dark-skinned, rather overweight woman, scruffy dark hair and poor dress sense. Even though she tried to care for such things, she never actually managed. Being single also put a permanent damper on her relation to Raffaela. Valerie addressed her:
"I hope this will be over quick. I'd much prefer to work on my own."
Raffaela gave her a disdainful look.
"So would I. Still, I need the seminar and I don't want to screw this up. So you'll just have to keep your cool just as I'll have to keep mine. Let's just hope this assignment is challenging. I'd love to see you struggle."

The professor then proceeded to give each pair their assigned topic in a sealed envelope.
"Ladies and gentlemen, these assignments may be treated any way you like. However, it is strongly suggested that you work along the standards set up by my department."
Sixteen minds shared the same thought: This means undercover participant observation. Ethic horror, but highly efficient. You take part in your assigned culture and analyse the sociological actions and relations.
"I want you to leave before you read the information. Please take a look at it in private so as not to distort the others' work. Good luck and keep me informed. Weekly reports are welcome."

The two women left the room and got out of the university building. Clearly struggling with repulsion, Raffaela said:
"Let's go to my place to start this nightmare."
"Best place for it."
Actually, Valerie's sarcasm was soon silenced. Regardless of her contempt, Raffaela had a really beautiful flat. Even though it was rather small, it's styling was excellent and practical. They slipped out of their shoes, Raffaela removed her short trench-coat and went to the kitchen. She asked:
"Coffee?"
"Yes, please."
Valerie took a look around. A tasteful bookshelf full of standards, a nice couch and a flat screen TV set. Flowers. All designed in muted beige, light browns and faint greys. She couldn't retain herself from admiring the style.
As Raffaela brought the coffee mugs, she sat down.
"It's a nice flat."
The host lifted her eyebrow.
"Yes, it is. Let's take a look at this assignment, shall we?"

They opened the envelope. They took a look inside. They screamed in despair.
For once, they were in complete agreement.
"What an asshole!"
"Holy crap! He's crazy!"
After several minutes of howling and raging, they managed to calm down. They had expected anything, posing as immigrants, factory workers, lavatory attendant. Anything.
But...

Analysing the female muscle worship scene?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Chapter 2

After a few moments of anger, they finally resigned. Even though the seminar had started in the worst possible way, they were both ambitious enough not to take this too hard. Getting some more coffee, they started planning their research.
The next two weeks were spent researching literature and compiling two preliminary reports on the subject. Raffaela joined all kinds of specialist websites on the subject and analysed the available debates. Valerie joined her at first, but they soon found out that cooperation wasn't at all possible. They simply got into each other's way. Relief came when she suggested digging into the university library's remota. As a result, they were easily able to evade each other. While Raffaela posed as a curious novice in all things female muscle, Valerie worked herself through piles and piles of bizarre material, including pornographic fiction, comics, even a radio drama.
When they finally agreed to meet again, their heads were filled with the strangest imagery they had yet encountered. Raffaela had insisted going to Valerie's place. She mostly wanted to be indignant over her partner's lifestyle, but was also curious. They met in front of her flat and Valerie reluctantly unlocked the door. It opened on a large 19th century flat, composed of five large rooms. The whole thing was dark, ancient furniture covered in dust and books. Enormous quantities of books. Books and notes. Photocopies. Files. Digital media. On the floor, a fine walkway had been cleared to allow access to the kitchen. As the women carefully progressed through the mess, Raffaela stared in total astonishment. Although she was far from being a bibliophile, she saw at least four first editions of famous scientific treatises on the way. The kitchen appeared to be the only room not entirely encroached by books, but still, the kitchen table held three freshly dusted tomes from the early 19th century. Valerie quickly removed some books from a chair, wiped the grime from it and offered it to Raffaela. She then set up the percolator. When it was ready, she poured the liquid into a faded gift cup from a forgotten political party and sat down herself.
Raffaela sipped at the less than average brew, pursed her lips and said:
"Quite a museum you have here. Beautiful collection, but you could work on the arrangement."
She stared at her blouse's sleeve which was now dusty and stained by some unknown reddish liquid.
"I like it this way. Besides, I'd never get it sorted for others. I find my way, that's enough. Anyway, I found these two in the bedroom."
She pushed the tomes to her partner and explained:
"They're fetishistic novels from the 18th century, reedited in France, probably Lyon, in 1807. It's a philosophical journey to the ‘land of the amazons'. The heroes are a philosopher and his servant. They find the lost city of the amazons in Brazil and spend most of book I caressing muscles of disdainful females. It's not terribly well-written and copies parts of ‘Candide' almost word-by-word. On the other hand, this is an excellent starting point for our literature part. It even has engravings."
She flipped through the pages, eventually reaching an inserted sheet of better quality paper. It showed a very muscular woman, clearly traced from an anatomy chart, being kissed and licked by two men in a state of half-dress, their erections clearly visible through their trousers.
Raffaela looked at it, then flatly remarked:
"Oh joy." She put the book down. "Still, I've got to hand it to you, this is excellent work. Anything else?"
"I found fifty relevant texts and images from historical sources which we can easily incorporate. It's amazing what they keep in the depths of their libraries. How about you?"
"I've analysed the transcripts and asked around myself. The access to the scene is actually not too difficult: There are professional performers which can be contacted via the internet or phone. Since the whole concept of muscle worship need not include sex, it's actually legal, as long as nobody gets hurt. There's also an easy connection via gyms. However, since there is a strong social bias against it, getting people to talk about their fetish may get difficult."
"So what do you suggest?"
"We could start by interviewing one of the performers. This shouldn't be too difficult. Once this is done, we'll just have to find out how to get to the customers."
Valerie interrupted her:
"This is hardly undercover participant observation, isn't it?"
"Actually, I've been thinking about it. You're right. We might as well just hire one and pose as clients ourselves. This will give us even better insight and we might get to understand the whole mess."
"This is the worst plan ever. I'm hardly an actress in this way."
"It's okay, you'll be the timid first timer."
"And you?"
"I'll be the curious first timer."

A week later, they had booked a hotel room and hired one of the performers from one of the websites Raffaela had visited. The woman's name was Diana, she appeared to be a non-competing bodybuilder, doing this to pay her bills besides a regular job.
Raffaela had got her to agree on being filmed during the action. This had increased the price by quite a bit, but the researchers were willing to pay. They arrived on location hours before the planned start. Raffaela spent 45 minutes on the phone, talking to her boyfriend, while Valerie was getting used to the room. At first, she just checked the bedroom, but then disappeared into the bathroom for a while. When Raffaela was done, she knocked on the door. At last, Valerie replied:
"Yes? What do you want?"
"What are you doing? You've been in there for half an hour."
"Nothing. I'm just not feeling well."
Raffaela gave the door a worried glance.
"You're not going to chicken out, are you?"
"No. Of course not. I just want to… I'm not used to…"
"Quit stalling. What's going on?"
"I haven't slept away from home for years."
"So?"
"And I haven't been in my underwear in front of someone else since I was a kid."
Raffaela averted her eyes. She internally damned the professor. Why her?
"Listen. I know this is stressing for you, but I'm just as nervous as you. I just want to do this well. You want it too, don't you?"
"Of course."
"So please, try to keep your cool. I'll get you something to keep down your panic. Please open the door now."
She walked over to her bag and got the hip flask she had swiped from her boyfriend. She had brought it since she was just as nervous herself.
The door was unlocked. Raffaela let herself in.
Valerie was sitting on the toilet, shaking slowly. Oh, great. She poured a finger of whisky for them and offered the plastic cup to her desperate partner. The drink soon proved to be efficient. Valerie calmed down a bit. Raffaela then gently coaxed her to strip to her underwear.
At last, they were both ready. Raffaela had put on decent but appropriate make-up and lacy underwear, while the rather plump Valerie had revealed her sports bra. They both took advantage of the hotel bathrobes and waited excitedly.

When the time had come, there was a knock on the door. Valerie started to twitch again. Raffaela took a deep breath and opened the door. Outside stood a rather short, but very stocky woman in a coat.
"Is this Ms. Marke?"
Raffaela nodded. Pseudonyms are excellent.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Please give karma if you like it.


Chapter 3

The woman stepped inside, put down her suitcase and examined the room. Not having had any idea about what was usual in such an environment, Raffalea had taken care to create an environment similar to what she had when she was with her boyfriend. As a result, the room was illuminated by candles only, giving it a welcoming and romantic flair. The woman was clearly indifferent, but said:
"Looks nice. I don't often do women, least of all two at a time, but I think it'll work out." She chuckled at the awfulness of this pun, then added: "How about you making yourself comfortable while I get ready for you?"
Raffaela nodded and she departed to the bath. Valerie was shaking nervously.
"Comfortable? Comfortable? How should I?"
Raffaela replied in a soothing voice, pulling her on the bed.
"Calm down. Keep your cool, you'll get the hang of it. Just imagine that this is your gate to academic success. Concentrate on the paper!"
Meanwhile, low grunts were coming from the bath. At last, they ceased. The women sat nervously, awaiting the door to open. At last, it was opened.
Diana had changed into a silken red robe, which she filled out nicely. She strode in, brushed her long brown hair from her face and gave her employers a resentful smirk. She wore fitting heels and stockings. Her calves were bunched together and well-defined, while her quads shadowed her knees. She unfastened the sash of her robe and opened just enough to show off her powerful abdominals. She flexed them, then shook the robe from her shoulders. Underneath, she wore just her bra and panties, revealing a well-muscled and defined physique. She then proceeded to flex her arms, first the triceps, then the double biceps pose.
She shook her legs, bunched her quads and changed into a most-muscular pose, pushing her well-trained trapezii outwards. Then, she relaxed, smiled and waited.

The two spectators sat there dumbfounded. They were clearly unsure of whether they should be disgusted or merely confused. Valerie's mouth hung open, her eyes wide. Raffaela had kept her cool, recovered and said:
"Wow. You look fabulous. Can we touch them?"
Even though she had been prepared to lie, she realised that she didn't need to. Of course, this was far away from sexual attractiveness for her, but the mere strangeness of it all held a bizarre attraction. Also, she wasn't all that sure about the sexual aspect. She definitely appreciated her boyfriend's well-toned body and powerful muscles, so she might just as well take muscles as muscles and not care about gender.
Valerie was aghast. The last minutes' nervous tension had suddenly uncoiled into hysterical panic and she was just about unable to get a grip. Her prior research had familiarised her with the subject, but the raw physical intensity of being here and being close to such a strange creature blanked her mind.
As Diana came closer, Raffaela gave her a nudge and whispered:
"Snap out of it!"
She got up, smiling shyly and took small steps towards the muscle-bound female. Diana smiled invitingly and purred:
"Come on, touch them! They're yours!"
Averting her eyes, Raffaela touched Diana's biceps with her fingertips. Diana smiled encouragingly.
"Touch them, kneed them! Feel the power!"
Raffaela, concentrating, put her flat hand on the muscle and wrapped her fingers around it. She squeezed it, amazed at its hardness. She let out a breath. She caressed the arm, following its movement as Diana switched the pose to make another muscle-group pop out. Admiring her body's firmness, Raffaela turned to Diana's back, following the deep ridges there. Diana forced her shoulders apart, blowing up her back to it's full width. Sensing Raffaela's prying fingers on her massive neck, she motioned Valerie to come closer. Valerie shook her head, hesitating nervously. Diana moved her spine and turned her head to Raffaela. She said:
"I think we should involve your friend. If we don't get over to her, she won't move on her own. Let's get on the bed."
Raffaela nodded.
They both climbed on the bed, Raffaela eagerly touching Diana's powerful chest. Valerie stared incredulously at this display of sexual power. At last, Diana put her hand on Valerie's waist, caressing it gently. Valerie shivered. The muscular woman moved her arm on Valerie's shoulder, took her arm and led it to her abdominals. Trembling, Valerie slid her fingers between the proud bumps of Diana's stomach.

Minutes later, the researchers were examining Diana's body. Raffaela had taken the initiatives, exploring the nooks and crannies of her muscular landscape with her fingers, while Valerie still reluctantly caressed her tight muscles. As she realised that her clients had made themselves comfortable, Diana said:
"Enough with the fingers. Kiss them!"
Raffaela gave her a surprised stare, realised that she meant business and kissed her biceps. It tasted salty from the sweat.
"You too!"
Valerie hesitated, but complied.
"Excellent! Now lick them. I know you want it!"
Astounded but thrown off guard, the two women complied. Diana smiled as they explored her body with their tongues.
"Tell you what, those muscles aren't for show. I'll give you something more to feel!"
With an incredibly quick movement, she put her legs around Raffaela's waist and squeezed them together. Surprised, Raffaela gave out a short cry. Diana squeezed further, her victim's breathing became quicker.
"You know you wanted it all along. Enjoy!"
As she struggled for air, unable to shake the vice-like grip, Raffaela felt a strange sensation coming up. She had heard of the sexual arousal caused by asphyxiation, but hadn't expected it to actually happen. Suddenly, her body was tingling as she struggled.
Valerie was about to panic, but abruptly found herself in a headlock.
"Gotcha."
Valerie chocked, trying to free herself. Alas, her power was not even enough to make her assailant's arm budge an inch. Instead, she found herself to become strangely docile, while flailing pointlessly at Diana's iron grip.
Raffaela, desperate to keep a level head while trying to fight off panic, horniness and aggression, managed to gasp:
"Stop it, stop it!"
Diana, easy with her role as the relentless dominatrix, replied:
"Say please."
Valerie was now firmly in the grip of total panic. At last, she just turned around, merely managing to fall off the bed. However, she pulled the others with her. As she slipped, Diana released her arm slightly so as not to hurt her, and landed on the plump woman. Valerie crawled away hurriedly, desperate to escape her. Diana released her other prey, following the dark woman on all fours, like a predator stalking its prey. Valerie tried to get away, but found herself wedged under the writing desk of the cluttered hotel room. Diana approached her slowly, eyeing her with playful smugness. However, she suddenly realised that Valerie was genuinely afraid. She stopped, but as she turned around, she was jumped on by Raffaela.
Diana quickly got up, lifting the other woman on her shoulders and turning around to disorient her. With a quick flick of her shoulder, she threw her back on the bed, then climbed on top of her. She admired Raffaela's beautiful and firm breasts, then said:
"You're no worshipers. I don't know what you're up to, but I don't like being lied at. Is this some stupid prank?"
Raffaela shook her head.
"Sorry! We're sorry! Stop it. We just wanted to see how it was!"
"Why? My rates are way too high for just being curious."
"Okay. We give up. We're researchers. Sociologists. We've got this assignment from one of our profs and we're supposed to explore this culture. We just tried to get an inside view of it."
"I see. Quite bold of you. You could have asked, though."
"Actually, no. The whole concept is to keep people in the dark so they can act naturally. Telling them would falsify it all."
"This doesn't seem to be a very correct approach. You're basically spying on people!"
"In a way. On the other hand, it gets you real answers, instead of a show."
"Whatever. It just pisses me off that you got me into this. I knew there was something wrong, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Anyway, I don't think you'll learn much from getting beaten up by the likes of me. You want the worshipers, not the goddesses."
"Of course. But how are we supposed to do that?"
"Why do you ask me? I'm just an athlete. I finished high school and that's it. On the other hand, I'd also like to be paid."
"Alright. Just let me get my purse."
Minutes later, Diana had left, taking a fair bit of Raffaela's money with her. A tip had been necessary to keep her quiet about the whole incident. There was no point in making the "scene" aware of their project right now.

After a while, they put their clothes back on and prepared to leave. Valerie still hadn't said anything. She was no longer trembling, but seemed to mull over deep thoughts. Finally, she sat back down on the side of the bed and said:
"Please sit down with me." Raffaela did so. "This was awful. I really hope to never go through anything like this ever again."
"I know. I'm sorry, but we just had to try!"
"Of course. We had to, and we've seen what we had to see. For me, this whole thing is over!"
Raffaela panicked:
"You can't bail out! We're in this together! Without you, I can't finish the project!"
"Shut it! I've had enough of you. You're the single most awful person I have ever worked with. You talk all the time, and you're so smug. Everything always goes according to plan. Gosh, I hate you. You never even let me finish my sentences!"
"Sorry!"
"You should be! I just wanted to!" She took a deep breath and said: "This whole thing is over our heads. To get our data, we need to get in deep. We need to go native and get first hand information. No more fussing around with literature and interviews."
"So!"
"We'll have to become idols of worship for these guys to understand them!"
Raffaela stared at her.
"What?"
"We'll have to be bodybuilders and be worshipped. This way, we'll get the data we need and we'll understand what this is all about. Besides, sacrifices are necessary for knowledge."
Her partner sat there dumbfounded.
"You can't be serious. I wouldn't! I can't even think of! This is crazy!"
"Fine. I'll do it on my own. It'll be your problem if it doesn't work. I'll have done anything possible to achieve our goal. If you can afford to stay behind, be my guest."
Raffaela grew angry:
"What's up with you? Do you expect me to accept this shit? Listen, you little piggy, I'll show you! I'll do it! And I'll do it better than you."
Valerie smirked.
"Sure. Well, we'll see. Let's postpone the argument for a few weeks and compare results."
"Alright!"
"Alright!"


Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Chapter 4:

This night, Valerie barely slept. She had committed to something she'd have preferred to evade all her life. Still, the next day would bring a rupture in her perspective. Coming to terms with her body would be her challenge. She got up at five am, restless and desperate. At first, she just sat in the kitchen, unsure of what to do. Finally, she decided herself, packed a tracksuit into her bag, grabbed a towel and some shampoo and went to the next gym. When she arrived, the entrance was flooded by greyish neon light. Outside, it was still dark. However, there was already some activity. People who got up early were getting ready for their day, using the lonely morning hours for some light cardio. She approached the desk and asked the rather fit receptionist:
"Hello. My name is Valerie Arubaya and I'd like to join."
The man was wide awake, smiled and said:
"No problem. Just fill in this form and you're on. My name's Daniel. If you need any help, I can assist you. Just tell me, if you need something."
She nodded, filled in the form, returned it and paid the membership fees for the first month. She then said:
"Are you a personal trainer?"
"Actually, I am. We take turns at desk duty."
"Excellent. Would you train me? You seem to be friendly."
"Thank you. I hope I am. If you want it, I can train you. Do you have a specific goal?"
Valerie looked deep into his eyes, hesitating. After a few seconds, she answered:
"Yes. I have one. I want to become a bodybuilder. I want big, powerful muscles."
Daniel shook his head in disbelief.
"What? Why?"
"Just so. You heard me. I want to be as muscular as I can. Can you help me?"
"Uh. Of course. Are you sure? It's not standard in any way. Besides, most people don't approv!"
"I don't give a shit about other people. I just want to do this right. Are you in? Will you help me?"
Now it was Daniel's turn to search her eyes for clues. Was this some kind of crazy test, some practical joke? Was there a hidden camera somewhere? He looked around, then said:
"You are aware that this is a lot of work? This lifestyle isn't for everyone. It doesn't exactly leave time for anything else, you know."
"No problem for me. I can be here all day."
"Okay. You're on. Let's start right away. You're off for cardiovascular training, to build your endurance."

A few hours later, Raffaela woke up in bed next to her boyfriend. The events of the last evening were slowly fading into strange memories. She smiled at him gladly, then thought about the challenge. She'd have to comply. The very idea of being upstaged by someone as plain and uptight as Valerie was inconceivable. She lifted her arm, flexing her biceps. A very small bump formed. She tried to imagine herself with huge muscles, just like Diana. She turned her forearm, watching the bump move under her skin. It did have its charm, although she wondered where she'd get clothes with arms like these. On the other hand, Diana's abs were quite beautiful. Having a true to form six-pack would be great.
At last, Kieran stirred. She turned around, lying on his broad chest, playing with his chest hair. She asked:
"Did you sleep well?"
"Perfect." He smiled, then kissed her. Their nights together were far too few. "How about you?"
"It was okay. I have a lot on my mind right now, so it's not as easy to sleep well."
"Is this about your course with this guru professor? Can I help you?"
She grinned.
"Maybe you can." She dropped downward, then suddenly blew on his stomach, producing a loud, burping sound. He jerked up, squealing with surprise and delight. She jumped back on top of him, held his wrists with her hands and placed her hips on his. "How about taking me to the gym with you today?"
"You want to work out?"
"Exactly. I want to tone up a little. Get a six-pack, you know, girl stuff!"
"Whatever."

The next six weeks were a blur for Valerie. Her days were basically composed of training, eating, relaxing, getting massages to promote muscle growth, writing reports and reading literature on exercise and nutrition. Her progress was excellent. Daniel was really surprised. She slowly but relentlessly shed her body fat, reducing her belly as her arms and shoulders grew. Soon, her biceps were easily visible when flexed and her breasts rose a little as she flexed her chest. She spent her days in exercise gear, always ready to add another rep when Daniel asked her to. He really admired her dedication, even going so far as to increase his training regime to follow suit.
After these six weeks, she had lost 30 pounds but increased her muscle mass at the same time. Still, she was still far from fitness competitor level, let alone bodybuilder shape. Just as she finished her leg exercises, wiping the sweat from her brow, she asked Daniel:
"Can't this go any faster? I'm doing all I can, but I'm nowhere near of where I want to be."
"I'm sorry. You're doing great. I've never had anybody with your dedication, but this is as fast as it will go."
"Look. I've watched the news. I seriously don't want to compete in any bodybuilding shows or contests or anything. I just want bigger muscles. So I'm asking you again: Is there a way to get more quicker?"
"You're talking about drugs."
"Of course. I've checked on the internet: every bodybuilder seems to be using them. I want some."
"I'm sorry. This is not my game. If you want this, you'll have to go somewhere else."
"Like where?"
He jerked his thumb at two massively muscled men who were lifting huge weights at full power. He added:
"These guys are our resident 'black sheep'. Since one of them is the club owner, there isn't much you can do about it. Still, this would be a really stupid idea!"
"Why?"
"Well, there are pretty awful side-effects, there's also the risk of contaminated substances. Anything could happen."
"I still want it. I'm pretty sure I'll cope. These guys must know what they're doing."
He lowered his voice.
"Trust me, they don't. I've seen his balls. You really shouldn't do this."
"Well, then, do something. Help me. I'm paying you to train me, so don't let me down."
"You can't force me into this! There's no way I'll get you any of that stuff."
"Alright. I'll just talk to the big guys. What's his name again?"
"Brian. Okay, listen up. I have a friend who's a doctor. If you absolutely have to do this, I'd really prefer him to take care of you. I'll talk to him, maybe he'll help. Although I doubt it, since it violates just about every principle of health care."
"Whatever. Let's get back to training."
Valerie was surprised at herself. Before this, she'd never have thought of behaving this way. It was as if she was channelling Raffaela. What a strange situation! Still, what had to be done, had to be done.

At the same time, Raffaela was at the gym with Kieran and his friends. She had slowly usurped the other exercises the boys were doing, thus quickly muscling up all over. Since they were all part of a sports team, they really enjoyed the company, and even though Kieran was a little irritated, the competitive spirit had definitely increased since she joined them.
Kieran was still unsure of whether he approved of Raffaela's new passion, but he decided not to worry. Her new-found energy was well invested into excellent sex and the time shared at the gym was actually nice. She had now reached a body close to the style of Rachel McLish, and the guys approved. The only problem they had was that Raffaela's presence prevented them from using their performance enhancers. Of course it was cheating, but since everybody did it, oh well. Since the championship was approaching, the coach had asked him to get her to leave for final preparation. As a result, he found himself talking to her in private in the locker room.
"Listen, Raffaela, I have a big request for you."
"What is it?" She was all giddy from the training and was clearly enjoying the privacy of the locker room. She fondled his balls.
"Do you want me to stop looking at Ronny? I tell you, I don't give anything about him. He's nice and everything, but don't worry."
"I don't. He's gay."
"He is?"
"Yep. The point is, we would like you not to train with us for a while. It's just not good, with the championships approaching."
"But didn't you tell me last week that everybody was much more motivated since I joined?"
"Yes, but!"
"But?"
"Well!"
"Quit stalling! What's up?"
He started mumbling:
"Well, you know, since it's the championship, we just need to, well, prepare and!"
"What?"
The next came very low:
"We don't feel comfortable getting our 'supplements' when you're around."
"Supplements? As in drugs?"
He nodded in acknowledgment. She said:
"Okay. I want in."
He was flabbergasted:
"Why the hell? Why would you want this? What's up with you?"
"Well, I just want to be stronger. I really like this and I wouldn't have believed it, but everything feels so great when you work out, so please. Come on!"
"I don't know. What if it's bad for you?"
"I guess it would be bad for you guys too, wouldn't it? Besides, think about it: You get the 'supplements' and my training bonus. This should win you the championship, shouldn't it?"
"I'll ask the coach. We'll see!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for karma!

Chapter 5

The next day, Valerie and Daniel went to see his friend. He had a beautiful office downtown, with a flat for his private use attached. Dr. Wang was a rather well-known doctor of sports medicine and since Daniel had called him beforehand, he opened himself. Wang was a rather lanky, tall man of Chinese descent, who had been a professional athlete in his youth. He had long since abandoned his athletic pursuits, but had specialised in the field. He smiled as he greeted his guests:
"Hello Daniel, good evening miss. I'm done for today, so we can just go over to my flat. Want some tea?"
"Yes, please."
Minutes later, they were enjoying a cup of Earl Grey, and their host asked:
"What can I do for you? You were rather cryptic on the phone."
Daniel explained:
"Doctor, this is Valerie. She's one of my customers and she wants to be a bodybuilder."
"Aha. Alright. Do you need medical advice on training?"
Valerie answered, cutting Daniel's explanation short:
"Actually, no. Daniel's doing just fine. However, I would need your help at supplementing my training. I want to gain quicker!"
"You are rather straightforward. Are you suggesting that I should help you get illegal or inappropriate medication?"
Daniel covered his eyes. Valerie replied:
"Of course I do. He," pointing at Daniel, "told me that you were the best in your field, and that your treatment would reduce the risks."
"This may be, but it is illegal. I cannot help you! You'll have to do this the hard way. A gem is not polished without rubbing."
For a second, Valerie hesitated. Then she answered:
"!Nor a man perfected without trials." She stared at him. "I know this proverb: that's your signature, isn't it. I know you. I know this room. Your online name is physiquephreak1958."
Wang turned pale. Daniel looked around in confusion. She continued:
"You're a member of the BicepsBoard. You posted pictures of you in a session. I've seen your postings."
Wang stuttered:
"Why? How? What do you want?"
She grinned evilly:
"Well. I think we share the same passion, doctor. You love muscles, I love to build them. I think we'll be able to strike a deal!"
"Listen: I'm willing to help you, if you keep quiet about it. My wife doesn't know about this. I wouldn't want her to doubt our marriage."
"Perfect. I want to start tomorrow, so prepare everything. I'll let you take progress pictures, if you want to. I may even give you a freebie once I'm big enough."
The doctor was contrite:
"Okay. I'll do it. Please be discrete."
Just at this moment, there was a sound at the door. A key turned in the lock and the doctor's wife came home. She was a rather short person in her late forties, slim, dark haired and elegant in every sense of the word. She removed her coat, switched to sandals and came in.
"Hi, darling. Hello, Daniel. Long time no see. Who's that? Is she your girlfriend?"
He shook his head in surprise and said:
"No, no, she's a client. We just came over to get some advice."
"Great. Will you stay for dinner?"
"No thank you. We must be off. It's way beyond my work hours. Good evening."
They left quickly. As they entered the elevator, Daniel said:
"I can't believe you're blackmailing him. You're an awful person."
"I'm not awful. I'm just giving him what he wants, and so does he. You'll see, it will be for our mutual benefit."
"But still: this isn't right. It's risky for your health."
She blew a strand of her hair from her face.
"What isn't? Tomorrow, this will gather some speed. I can't wait!"

The next two weeks brought big changes for Raffaela. The coach, seeing the motivating potential of her presence, followed Kieran's advice and let her continue training with the boys. Reluctantly, he agreed to let her use the enhancers they were using. At first, he was unsure about the dosage and started her on a very low level, but seeing how she wanted to be in, he adapted it to her needs. In the end, she received two injections everyday as well as transfusions every weekend to ease her regeneration. She was pumping iron like crazy, bulking up with her friends and joining in the fun.
Soon, her body filled out, not with lean muscle, but with huge, swollen slabs of power. Her back took a slight V-taper, her arms grew almost an inch in two weeks and her legs blew up, making wearing anything but sport trousers uncomfortable. She was quite confused by this situation. On one hand, watching her changing body in the mirror filled her with a sense of fulfilment, on the other hand, she found this development to worry her. After all, she was rapidly losing her slim shape, while at the same time growing in every direction. Kieran was surprised too. He clearly liked spending time with her, happy to see her enjoy her progress. At the same time, he wasn't all that unhappy about his girlfriends change. After all, the coach had forbidden them intercourse before the competition, and since he was still unsure about his feelings, he kept his distance.
Oddly, Raffaela found herself to grow hornier and hornier, sometimes inadvertently playing with herself in her bed or groping at Kieran while they were relaxing. Of course, he had to push her back, something which annoyed her to no end.
At the end of the two weeks, the competition was at hand. Kieran and his friends packed their equipment and drove off to the championship. Raffaela and Kieran had agreed that she'd stay home, he'd come back the next day. He preferred not to be distracted and she wanted to have a little time for herself. Also, she had realised that she no longer fit most of her clothes. Faced with her ever-tightening wardrobe, she decided to go shopping for larger sizes, maybe find something to welcome her personal champion.
She squeezed into her tracksuit and ran to the city centre, using the occasion to work her cardio. She had just received her transfusion yesterday and was completely elated at her tirelessness. Running along, she felt the wind in her face, marvelling at the speed she kept up, still surprised at the swinging motion her increased mass had given her. She had checked on a special clothes shop on the internet, fully aware that normal stores would not carry her size while still looking nice.
After a nice half-hour of running she arrived at the shop. She took a second to catch her breath and take off her jacket, then entered. It was a normal clothes shop, however, it showcased oversized fashion for athletes.
The clerk, a well-toned woman in her thirties, clearly fitness material, greeted her:
"Good morning. May I help you?"
"Yes, please. I basically need a new wardrobe. This isn't fitting anymore."
She flexed her arm, bursting one of her t-shirts seams.
"Shit! I'm sorry. Well, you see the problem!"
"Of course. Just follow me, the ladies' department is further in."
They went in. On the way, the attendant said:
"Is there a special occasion? You're the second client with this problem today."
Raffaela was startled.
"Another client?"
"Yes, she's still there. It's surprising, isn't it?"
"Indeed."

They reached the women's department. Raffaela looked around. There was only one other customer. A short, lean woman with strong muscles, checking out a black tank-top. Her hair was hidden by a red bandanna, her face was dark and quite nice. She took a second look and recognised her.
"Valerie."
The addressee turned around abruptly, almost dropping the shirt.
"Raffaela."
The attendant said:
"Well, since you know each other, I'll leave you. I guess you prefer it this way!" and she disappeared.
The two rivals spent a few moments to assess each other. Then Raffaela said:
"You changed. Doesn't look half bad on you."
"You, on the other hand, have way too much bulk on you."
Raffaela gave her a withering gaze.
"Let's take a look, shall we?"
Valerie grinned arrogantly. At last. She had managed to pull it off. She had gotten the better of this bitch. However, her superiority faded as her rival approached. Only then did she realise that the bulk Raffaela was carrying was clearly muscle and that a minimal amount of conditioning would allow the blonde to outclass her. Besides, her powerful build had only accentuated her large breasts and perfect hourglass shape, while Valerie's rapid reduction had given her boobs a certain sagginess. Of course, she still had her almost perfect abs she had carefully cultivated over the last weeks.
Anyway, they stood there for a while, trying to find their opponent's weaknesses and flaws. Eventually, Raffaela said:
"I think we should do our shopping now. It's good that you're trying. Too bad for you I had a head-start on you. But don't worry, you'll catch up eventually."
"Raffaela, you should definitely cut the cockiness. I don't know about you, but I already have a worshipper. So I guess that it might be that you just lost your advantage."
Raffaela stopped short. This was outrageous. However, she quickly realised that Valerie was right. She had concentrated on training, but hadn't focussed on the actual point of the project. Suddenly, she remembered: The project! She had to ask:
"Say, Valerie, did you send a progress report to the professor?"
"Didn't you? The last one I sent was two weeks ago."
"Oh my god! We're going to get kicked out! All this will be for nothing! Why didn't you tell me!"
"I had no idea. What should we do? How could this happen?"
Valerie took a deep breath, than said:
"No problem. I'll write one quickly. I'll tell him that we were so submerged in our work that we forget about it. I guess he'll understand. After all, we are making a huge progress!"
"You're right. Okay. Please do this. We should really keep each other informed."
Valerie replied:
"I'll be honest: I really despise you. You're snobbish, stuck-up and rude. But I don't want this to fail, so I'm willing to put up with it. I say we should stay closer together and take care of our project together."
"Okay. How do you want to do that?" She added with a haughty sneer: "Should we move in together?"
"Exactly."
"You can't be serious!"
"Why not. I don't know if you've noticed, but my flat is rather large. There's plenty of room. You can have two of the rooms, if you agree!"
Raffaela reminded herself of the flat, then said:
"You are aware that it's full of books and trash, aren't you?"
"Thank you for reminding me. As a matter of fact, I found myself to be full of energy lately, so I bunched my ass together", she did, "and got it sorted. Turns out shelves save a lot of space. So, are you in?"
"Alright. Somebody's got to watch over the whole project, otherwise it'll just clutter up and die."
Valerie smiled gently and said:
"I really hate you."
"I hate you too. Now let's get back to clothes."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Chapter 6

When Kieran returned the next day, he found Raffaela busy packing. Her stuff was slowly disappearing into boxes, her books and data packed away and ready for transport. He looked around, confused about the growing disorder and tried to draw her attention:
"Darling, I'm back. We won!"
Raffaela looked up, dropped the cardboard box she was assembling and ran to him, embracing and covering him in kisses.
"That's great! I'm so happy for you. Have you got a medal to show me?"
Lifting her, he fidgeted under his shirt, then pulled out a fine golden disc. She examined it, grabbing him by the waist with her legs.
"Looks great. Come on, I've got to show you something!"
She kept him grasped and directed him to the bedroom. Even there, boxes full of stuff had appeared. The room was oddly bare, only the bed and the bedside table remained.
"On the bed, quick!"
He complied, gently lowering her on the mattress. She pulled him after her, then said:
"I've got a surprise for you. Close your eyes!" He did. "Now give me your hand!"
She took his hand and gently led it under her shirt. He put his large hand on her tit, gently massaging it.
"Wow. They're huge!"
"Exactly. They just got bigger with training. I put on a little weight, and it went to all the right places. Come on, help me out of this shirt!"
"Can I open my eyes now?"
"Yes, yes!"
He helped her pull her shirt over her head and marvelled at her massive breasts. Under the shirt, she wore a perfect, deep red triangle bikini top, her gravity-defying breasts covered and proud.
"But it gets even better: Watch this." She put her hands together, concentrated and flexed her pectorals. The left boob made a jump. Another flex, the right one. Now alternating! Next: both together. He gasped with horniness.
"Wow. You're great."
She climbed on top of him, opening his fly and helping him out of his trousers. He pulled off his socks with his toes as she tore his shirt off. His dick immediately stood to attention. It was large and swollen, desperate from weeks of waiting. She took off her cargoes and pulled her thong off. Her shaved little pussy was dripping, her clit swollen as hell. She soon started rubbing her snatch against his cock, almost sending him into an orgasm. Just as he was about to come, she grabbed it, holding it down and slowing him back down.
"Be careful. I want you to enjoy this for a while."
He grunted vaguely in response. She continued grinding against his dick, always stopping just as he was about to explode, until his dick was throbbing with pre-cum. She then turned around, sitting on his face while she licked his cock. He immediately grabbed her massive muscular ass and started licking her pussy. She clinched his face with her thighs, controlling his work with subtle power. Meanwhile, she engulfed his penis with her mouth, spiralling her tongue about his glans.
Rejecting her control, he suddenly lifted her rear end, still licking her, then held her upside-down. Raffaela was confused, but decided not to worry. However, she removed his rod from her mouth and returned to licking. He got up, still working her. He then quickly turned her around, shifting from a 69 position to a straight faced one. She held to him, embracing his neck and pulling herself on top of his shaft. Lowering herself on him, she started to internally massaging him. Spending the lonely evenings training her pelvic floor was paying off. Soon, they both were on the verge of orgasm. They were kissing like crazy, weaving their tongues in lust.
At last, he lay her on her back, pushing her down, and started banging her full speed. She gripped him rhythmically, bringing him to ecstasy. Finally, they blanked out, and with a massive wave, their minds were flooded with orgasmic energy. Shaking, quaking, throwing their limbs around, they consumed the passion of their reunion.

After a while, they were just lying there, calming down and relaxing. Kieran smiled. He turned to his girl, taking in her beautiful body, glistening with post-coital sweat. The little hairs on her lower tummy glowed in the morning sunlight. He said:
"I love you."
"Me too."
"Sex was always great with you, but now it's even better. Must be all the training…"
"May be. Do you like my new body?"
He nodded.
"I do. I wasn't sure at first, but it's great." She was fully aware that he was keeping an eye on her boobs right now. He added: "What's with all the boxes? Are you moving?"
"Actually, I am. Since I'm working on this project and it turned out to be much more work than I imagined, I thought it would be best if I moved in with my partner. I'll get back when it's done, but I think it'll take a year."
"A year? That's really long!"
"Yes. But if we do it right, we'll have a major publication in a big journal. It's a career move, if you want to. Besides, I'll have two rooms for myself, just like here."
"Okay. The partner's a girl, isn't she?"
"Yes, she is. Her name's Valerie. Besides, you can come visit me anytime you want. I'll just live there, just as I lived here. It's not far away at all."
"Alright. That's perfect. Do you need help packing?"
"I thought you'd never ask. I do. But first: Round 2!"
With this, she grabbed him by the shoulders, kissed him and rubbed her big tits against his broad chest.

At the same time, Valerie was at the gym, training her shoulders. Her encounter with Raffaela had angered her. She was lifting like crazy, desperate to build more mass. While she appreciated her new-found leanness and was proud of her definition, she hated to be upstaged by her partner. Daniel was watching her work with worry. Dr. Wang's treatment was working. His client was slowly turning into an anatomy chart. Still a female one, but barely so. He wasn't sure about the whole thing. Her obsession was creeping him out. Suddenly, he realised someone was watching him. He turned around.
Mrs. Wang. The minute Asian woman had been standing there for a couple of minute, clearly amazed by Valerie's body. She said:
"Hello, Daniel."
"Hello, Mrs. Wang. How do you do? How can I help you?"
She did not smile.
"I'm fine, thank you. I just took the morning off to visit you, but I guess my boss will understand."
"Don't you work for the prime minister?"
"I do. He's on an international conference right now and my staff is currently busy without me. I just had to take my time for this talk."
Valerie interrupted her:
"I'll do pecs on my own. Join me later."
Daniel nodded, than said:
"What can I do for you?"
"I want to know what you talked about with my husband."
"Why?"
She put her arms akimbo and exclaimed:
"Why? Because he's changed, that's why. In the last two weeks, he's been horny as hell. He keeps wanting sex all the time."
Other exerciser looked over. She lowered her voice:
"I want to know, because I want to understand. He hasn't been like this in twenty years. What did you tell him?"
Daniel lowered his eyes. He blushed.
"I don't know."
"Do you think I'm stupid? Daniel, we've been like parents to you. I've known you as long as you can remember. Do you really think I can't recognise when you are lying?"
He closed his fists.
"I know. I still can't tell you."
"Is he fucking someone I don't know about? Your client? Someone else?"
"No."
"What happened then?"
"Well. I really shouldn't be telling you."
Suddenly a balding man with huge arms shouted:
"Tell her, you wuss!"
Mrs. Wang gave him a devastating stare.
"Quiet. Don't you have weights to lift?"
The man grumbled and returned to his workout.
"One more time: What's up?"
"Okay. I'll tell you." He bent forward and whispered. All the other people in the room bent forward:
"He likes big muscles and we give him pictures of Valerie in exchange for medical assistance."
"Serious?"
"Serious."
"He never told me. Never. Why?"
"I don't know. Maybe he was afraid you would feel bad about this or think that he's a pervert."
"Oh, he's a pervert alright."
The bald man said:
"No, he's not. Muscle looks great on a woman!"
She hissed:
"Shut it! Weights!"
"Yes, ma'am!"
"Anyway. So he likes muscles. How big?"
"I don't know. From the target pictures Valerie showed me, pretty big. Bodybuilder size. Heavyweight bodybuilder size."
"Okay." She flexed her arm tentatively. "It seems to work for her. Could you help me? Discretely?"
"Why?"
"I'm not quite sure, but I think I want to make him desire me. Besides, in my job, a little strength goes a long way."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.